Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Smash Bras, I was trying to plan stuff for the night. Basically, if all apprentices pile on to one school, that school can be an EXTREMELY POWERFUL WIZARD so I asked Karma to pick a school to do this with and he said DIVINATION, so I said ok, then Dramonic said to do something else and someone said to roll for it and I said shut up we are doing DIVINATION and ending run-on sentences.

---------------

3 more Andrius votes please.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

But the PARANOIA-MOBILE Kmd! I still like randomage btw.

Also, how about TWO more andrius votes and a claim. I like that ever so slightly better.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Karma »

Doing it randomly is a terribad idea. Even though it's mod-WIFOM the names have something to do with the powers, and giving a whole school of magic to a scum role-cop just doesn't seem anywhere in the realm of possibility.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Karma wrote:Even though it's mod-WIFOM the names have something to do with the powers, and giving a whole school of magic to a scum role-cop just doesn't seem anywhere in the realm of possibility.
ummm...why not? Especially when you mod-meta SpyreX and you see that he has no <3 for cops? If anything I would think it would be either some form of tracker/watcher if it's town or a role-cop if it's scum.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Karma wrote:Doing it randomly is a terribad idea. Even though it's mod-WIFOM the names have something to do with the powers, and giving a whole school of magic to a scum role-cop just doesn't seem anywhere in the realm of possibility.
Huh?
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by Karma »

To not have any sort of town investigative role seems strange to me, and divination is the most obvious choice for one.

Sheesh. Whatever.

Buttons, I think you're going to have to get it through your head that we're not lynching gamma today unless it has to be done to prevent a NL. Being stubborn on this is anti-town, and if you're scumbuddies you're going to have to bus at some point anyway.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Got some pages to read.
Bear with me. :)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

RC wrote: Alliances are not as great of an idea in mini-games, I've found out. There aren't as large of a pool of players, and there usually aren't competing scum factions. Scum presence in the alliance would be devastating to the town, whereas in a large game, it actually works out to a pro-town benefit quite well.

Now that my other huge game's over (longest one I've ever played), I'll be a lot more active and useful in this one.

Be afraid, scum.
There's a mini I'm playing with 2 scum factions. We need a replacement. You should join. :)

Yeah, huge other game that sapped up my Sunday. :/ Only for us to win two days later.

You calling me scum? Without voting me? Odd.
RC wrote: I don't excuse scummy play based off meta. Even if I did, this isn't a legitimate compairision between Jack and ReaperCharlie.
Neither do I. But since I have never seen him as scum its hard to say. But yes, he is on my scummy list.
GG wrote: Andrius- Noooot really who I was expecting. So why aren't you voting...any of them?
What were you expecting then?
I'm still puzzled over RC's play, though I could vote him.
Bujda isn't playing. Simple as that. Lynching lurkers only goes so far. Since its not actual scumhunting in and of itself.
pre-post edit: So yeah. He's evidentially on V/LA.
Karma wrote: So, Andrius, no comment on my last post?
What last post? *searches* Oh. That one. Idk how I missed it. Bored_Andrius failed at seeing your post.
Karma wrote: And you're essentially doing the same thing. Following gamma/Parama's case on me. You hypocrite.
I am not a hypocrite. If I followed their case on you, I would be voting you, or campaigning for your lynch. I am doing neither. I am looking into getting the lurkers to play, since we have an imcomplete town within a couple days of the deadline.
Karma wrote: So you only play by meta? Why not analyze his posts if you want to make a read on him?
No. I do not play by meta. It does have its uses though. I am analyxing his posts, but more knowledge is more knowledge. I am fairly certain that SSBF is town, so it might help me down the line somewhere.
Karma wrote: Doesn't this show your laziness :P
Yes, which is why I asked. I thought he was talking about me, since I am lazy and bored. I'm stopping short of running around posting that I'm a VI.
Karma wrote: You misunderstood what I said. There's someone who I'm fairly confident is scum (you) sitting around without a sizable wagon on him. In layman's terms, I want more votes on you.
Oh. Perhaps I misread the line? :/
Karma wrote: This reads exactly like arrogant scum.
Bored, VI_Andrius has an infamous sarcastic sense of humor.
Karma wrote: But the biggest flaw I have with Andrius is that even when people call him out for it and he's prodded to do so repeatedly, he absolutely REFUSES to provide any content, any scumreads, anything. This post is just telling me to make an "original" case on him, followed by padding of useless meta-null reads, fluffy questions that could be answered with a quick re-read, and telling me that people think I'm scummy. A whole steaming pile of IIoA and STILL. NO. SCUMHUNTING.
I listed my scummies a few posts after the one I am quoting. I am very lazy, I admit. Only one read was a null read, and it is leaning scummy.
OBTW, what does IIoA stand for?
RC wrote: oh wait, better yet you can tell me in our SCUM QUICKTOPIC!!! >:D bahahaha
God can we be neighbors or masons? Playing with you is uber-fun.
TBM wrote: This game has too many lurkers, this saddens me.
Name them. (Dram and Budja are givens.) I'm not really lurking, persay. I'm posting consistently. Not as active as others, granted.
GG wrote: I would like to hear about the even more magical abilities actually, but unless someone's counterclaiming abjurer or doctor and as long as the other abilities check out I think I could stand swinging this over to Andrius.
I take it I'm going to have to claim soon too. :/
SSBF wrote: Karma was right about Andrius being hypocritical, but he also failed to realize that Budja is V/LA until tomorrow. My top suspect in this game.
Like I said above, it was not hypocritical. And sorry if I'm not stalking Budja.
No wait, I'm not sorry.
And I'm still not stalking Budja. :roll:
Karma wrote: If someone out there has a way and can find it in their hearts to let me live until tomorrow, I would love you forever.
Well, it depends on how much you will love me. :oops: I could use some of my POWERFUL WIZARD POWERS and work some type of protection out for you. 'Kay? :D
TBM wrote: Hey guys, just thought of something.

Should we pick a school and agree that all apprentices pile on to that school? It would make one of us an EXTREMELY POWERFUL WIZARD.
@ SpyreX: Wait, can Apprentices change their schools at all?
Because if they can't this plan fails, and I will be very sad.

As for schools, I'm going to side with Karma. Divination makes me think of Professor Trelawney, so maybe its Cop/Foresight, both of which would be highly beneficial.
VOTE: TheButtonMen So, what exactly are you basing your vote on Gamma on anyway? The softclaiming a PR?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by Karma »

Andrius, if you're softclaiming some sort of protective role you should probably just fully claim unless other people think that's a bad idea.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Andrius, more claiming. Also, from the vanilla role in the first post-
Each night
, select a school of magic that is still sponsored by the Guild.

Karma, can you ask SpyreX if your Guild Mark would remove a mafia's ability to night kill if it was used on the kill target?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Also TBM what do you think the setup is? As in 2 scum schools/1 scum apprentice or vice versa or what exactly?
Yes it's important even though it's not going to affect the lynch today.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Post by Budja »

Back and reading...
There
is
a difference between lurking and absent. Sorry I was not more clear re. V/LA.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Post by Budja »

Reaper is confident, makes me think town.

Karma is trying to exude pro-town, but not.

I can't reference post nums but Gamma pg 6 post re. Karma is good.

Button is pretty town.

Biggest thing I didn't like about Andrius is his passive attack on Kmd.
Active-lurker.

Suave annoys me. Know his meta. Null.

Parama is town. His attitude towards Karma was fluid enough to be town (too hard to explain, jst go with "gut").

---

Bleh, Karma claim is believable. Insight into schools good.
KMDs idea = good.

Don't get Buttons attack. Doesn't seem scum motivated but odd.
Gamma=town still. play reminds me of SpyreX actually.

---

Ok, more of a self-summary from a read/skim, but captures my views on important events.
I'm not
against
an Andrius lynch, he is a decent choice near deadline.
Not sure exactly who I'd pick for scum.
SSBF's could have Andrius link.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So Insomnia the night before I have to drive for hours at a time SURE IS AWESOME.

Kmd, how confident are you in Karma-town and Andrius-scum respectively, on scales of 1-10. Also, do you HAVE to make me so paranoid?

Budja-SpyreX was actually in the first game I ever played on this site, and him looking like he was having a lot more fun than I was miiiiight have influenced my playstyle a little.

Everybodys-Budja is now probtown no matter what Andrius flips. He has gone directly into my brain and stolen all of my reads. He and Parama are the backup-Gammas in case of an emergency resulting in me being unable to get people to vote scumz. Dram is the backup-backup-Gamma because hell why not.

Suave and Empking- Are you going to even pretend to be try and get scum lynched or do you have plans to be at Useless Vote Central for an entire game day?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Parama »

Holy crap why are we spamming up the thread. I was planning on rereading a 10 pages thread today and now it's a 15 page thread x_x
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Andrius, apprentices choose a school each night. So yeah, my plan works.
Dammit, Gamma beat me to it.

----------------

Budja, I believe deadline is tomorrow which would make this "near deadline". Which is why Andrius should hurry up and claim.

----------------

Gamma, 1-10 scales are different for everyone, so I don't really like them. For the sake of answering your question though, I dunno, maybe 7 on each. And what are you paranoid about?

Oh and now that Budja points it out, that last Gammapost really DOES read as Spy.

----------------

Still need the following:
-Andrius votes
-claim from Andrius
-APPRENTICES to choose DIVINATION tonight. (yes, I'm repeating this in caps intentionally so none of the lurkers miss it)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Empking »

Gamma - What do you think of Budja?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but Karma didn't really get more powerful at 2 apprentices, so I'm not sure I like the all go on one player plan.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Andrius wrote:I am fairly certain that SSBF is town, so it might help me down the line somewhere.
I'm getting the feeling that you're attempting to cement a connection between you and me. I really don't like this.
Andrius wrote:Like I said above, it was not hypocritical. And sorry if I'm not stalking Budja.
No wait, I'm not sorry.
And I'm still not stalking Budja.
I should have clarify that post you quoted.
Correction Post wrote:Karma was right about you being hypocritical. However, I would also like to point out that you failed to realize that Budja was V/LA.
I read your defenese and it doesn't change my mind.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Empking, it still lowers our chances of POWERING scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Andrius »

Gamma wrote: ummm...why not? Especially when you mod-meta SpyreX and you see that he has no <3 for cops? If anything I would think it would be either some form of tracker/watcher if it's town or a role-cop if it's scum.
I can confirm this to be true.
I can also confirm that non-Apprentices had no N0 action.
I support a plan for all apprentices to support Divination.
Karma wrote: Andrius, if you're softclaiming some sort of protective role you should probably just fully claim unless other people think that's a bad idea.
Its more investigative, actually, but still.

I'm the Diviner.

I highly suggest you all support Divination, because its an awesome school.

0 Apprentices: I target someone and see if they cast a spell or not. So that's basically a Watcher.
1 Apprentice: I target someone and see all the spells they can cast.
2 Apprentices: I become a TOWN NEIGHBORIZER. So I pick someone, and we share a QT for the rest of the game.
3 Apprentices: The person I target's spells are "empowered" and "hostile magic" is null against them for a night.
Guild Mark: I see all the night actions and who they target.

So yeah. I'm the awesome Diniver. It sounds like Karma's the Doc to my Cop.
Budja wrote: Ok, more of a self-summary from a read/skim, but captures my views on important events.
I'm not against an Andrius lynch, he is a decent choice near deadline.
Not sure exactly who I'd pick for scum.
SSBF's could have Andrius link.
Can you explain the last line? Thanks.

Supporting Divination is the best plan. If three of the Apprentices support me, then I become a power-enhancer that also protects against hostile magic. And Town Neighborizer FTW.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote

So now we have an outed doc and... cop thing...
The scum is so getting a map drawn out =-=
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Well then please note that now BOTH of the nongamma PR's have a 0 apprentice ability.

Gamma doesn't, that's because Gamma is gambiting scum.

He needs a rope.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Andrius »

I have a Apprentice on my school of magic, if I'm not mistaken.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

dramonic wrote:
Unvote

So now we have an outed doc and... cop thing...
The scum is so getting a map drawn out =-=
The Karma wagon was dumb, way too many active players on it. The Andrius wagon was also fairly dumb as he wasn't at all scummy.

I think EMP and Super Smash Bros need vigging.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Andrius »

Assuming we have a Vig of course.
I wonder what Necromancy does? I'm thinking either that or Evocation is Vig.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”