The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Mina »

WAIT!

New thought.

Raivann, I know you don't trust me and think I'm Richard's scumbuddy, but don't vig Richard tonight.

Vig someone else (I'd go with Budja, vezo, Kinetic, or CSL). Then tomorrow, WE FORCE EVERYONE TO CLAIM LORAS/NOT-LORAS!

If no one claims Loras, then we lynch Richard, but we still get just as many suspects eliminated. But I think two confirmed townies is better than a single one-shot vig kill early on in the game. It means two players out of the suspect pool as opposed to only one (and the one-shot vig is irrevocable, AND we only get it if Richard was a misvigged townie).

Seriously.
Why didn't I think of that sooner?
Big deal if we lose the one-shot vig. Better than the cop.

Hell, Loras, you should probably claim right now! At worst, you eat a nightkill. You'll be saving us a misvig or a mislynch.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Mikujin »

Mina wrote:Also, I forget, did Mikujin ever explain why he'd jumped right away onto the Richard wagon? I thought his attack of Raivann at the end of the day felt a bit forced (although I'm not sold on Mikujin!scum).
Yeah, Mina, I explain here that my bandwagon vote on Richard was unwarranted by any of my own suspicions at that time, and I was just intimidated by the amount of posting I had to catch up on. I've made an effort to be more active in keeping up with and contributing to the thread since then.

As far as your dilemma goes for the scummier of Richard and Raivann, I've already expressed my suspicions of Raivann, and maintained them despite his claim. I'd much sooner seen Raivann die than Richard at this time.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't LynchMePls' vote hammer CMAR? Aren't we supposed to stop with the banter?
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

That's it!

Vote count 1.27: The
"FINAL VOTECOUNT OF DAY 1"
votecount

Lynch Count

Super Smash Bros. Fan (1) -
Unsight

CryMeARiver (14) -
Hasdgfas, MacavityLock, RichardGHP, xvart, Axelrod, MagnaofIllusion, CSL , Raivann, Mikujin, Percy, Budja, Vezokpiraka, Locke Lamora, LynchMePls

Budja (2) -
Drippereth, Mina

Raivann (4) -
julienvonwolfe, Thor665, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Benmage

RichardGHP (3) -
Rifka Vivieka, Danakillsu, I Doubt It,

Not voting to Lynch (2) - CryMeARiver, Kinetic

With 26 alive it takes 14 to lynch.

A Lynch has been achieved. The next Chapter(flavour) will be up shortly.
].
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Chapter 1/End of Day 1

Jon stepped outside in to the cold air. This Craster was fucking disgusting. He grimaced at the thought of what was going on here, in this house, and his inabillity to stop it. Still the Old Bear was right, they needed all the help they could get. Who knew what they were facing out there, they had enough enemies and precious little supplies and man power.

An attack from the Wildings could come at any time. Jon shuddered then. Or worse. Wights.

Jon looked around, worrying where Ghost was. He’d been gone since they rode in to Craster’s place and Jon was starting to worry. Through he could go off at any time but he was usually back before dark.

Jon strode out across the camp in search of Ghost. Come to think of it he’d not seen Sam in a while too.

As he walked by a group of men surrounding a fire he heard murmurs.

‘Fucking Northen Savage, about time he got what he deserved’. Jon spun quicklly staring a whole through the man in question. ‘What was that you said? Something about a Northen Savage’ he asked quietely.

‘I suppose you Dornish are much more civillised’ Jon said sarcastically walking towards the man at the fire. The man looked around nervously at his companions. ‘Er there’s been a misunderstanding, we weren’t talking about you’ he said rising to his feet, looking wearily at John.

‘I’m sure it was the other Northerner walking by you meant then was it’ Jon said as he began to advance on the group.

‘Jon, Jon wait!’, Jon spun around to see his friend Samwell Tarly running towards him panting and wheezing, looking like he’d just been out running for a day. Jon of course knew better, it was very likely Sam had just began to ran when he saw him.

Sam slowed down to a walk and stopped to take a breath. Ignoring his brothers in black looks towards Sam, Jon walked towards him to see what had him in such a panic.

‘The Wind..’ Sam paused to take a breathe as Jon stood over him while he breathed in and out.

‘I heard your conversation, it wasn’t you they were speaking of, I’m surprised you haven’t heard’ Sam said.

‘Heard what?’ Jon asked impatiently.

‘The war - well it’s had it’s first victim, and there’s a new Hand too’ Sam explained.

‘A new Hand? They’ve replaced…Ned so soon?’ Jon asked.

Sam looked at him sadly, sympathy in his eyes. ‘Yes, some guy by the name of Percy’. Jon nodded, the news wasn't unexpected when he thought about it. The Kingdom needed a Hand.

‘Someone’s dead you say? Who is it?’ he asked curious as to if someone else he knew had died.

‘It was Jon Umber, or Greatjon as he was apparently better known’ Sam went on.

‘Greatjon?’ ‘How did that happen’ Jon was shocked. He’d heard of the war, of course. But the Old Bear hadn’t convinced it’d come to blows. It obviously had. Shit.

‘Yeah, he was riding his horse and failed to identify himself soon enough, Imagine if he’d only decided to say who’d he’d been he might very well have lived. People are shocked he could be that stupid. Riding along in the near dark, people took him for a threat.’

‘My father always said Greatjon was more brave than smart, unfortunately’ Jon smiled, a sad smile. Still he couldn’t let himself be distracted. He was a man of the nightwatch. He’d given up all that. They had a job to do here north of the wall. Something that was more important than the petty squabbles of King's.

‘SNOW? SNOW WHERE ARE YOU?’ a voice exclaimed. Jon sighed. ‘I guess the Old Bear wants me. Get some sleep Sam’ he said as he patted his friend on the shoulder, before walking away.

Jon walked back to the house, to see what his Lord Commander wanted.

Elsewhere a Spider tittered in delight. Blood had been spilled.

------

CryMeARiver -
Jon Umber - 2 shot Kill Immune townie
has been lynched day 1.

Night has fallen.

Please send your actions in within 72 hours of this post or they will not be used. Thanks.

(any gramming/spelling errors I apologise, I'm quite tired :P)
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Chapter 2/Day 2

Varys waited until the sound of the counter weighted stone had ceased with a grinding thud before opening the papers. The soft pitter pat of his little birds would be already heading down the secret corridors and back to their listening and watching points.
He sighed sadly as he read through the documents, so much death already. Did these kings with their dreams care what came from then? No, no more than a giant stepping on an anthill.

Three bodies had been found in the early light of dawn.
A Lorathi criminal, that managed to escape the black cells and called himself
Jaqen H'ghar
was found dead in front of a small hastily made altar. His own knife plunged into his heart. Rumour had the man as a hired killer, so Varys barely paused before reading further into his papers.

Young and beautiful
Ser Loras Tyrell
was found in his chambers with his tongue blue and his eyes wide. One of the more painful poisons of Lys. The commoners of the city would be angry to hear him killed in such a way, he was a favourite of the people.

Most startling was
Balon Greyjoy
, self annointed king of the Iron Isles. He was found, savagely hacked to death. Varys wondered if they would start referring to it as the War of Four Kings now...

His last piece of paper was probably the most disturbing, although it would probably be ignored by those who played their precious game of thrones. The people of the city were restless. They were hungry, angry, hot and restless. Varys decided he would not be leaving the keep's walls today.

Budja -
Jaqen H'ghar
-
Innocent Aligned
- Hired Assassin - Suicide
Julienvonwolfe -
Ser Loras Tyrell
-
Innocent Aligned
- Triggered Vengeful Townie - Poisoned
Raivann -
Balon Greyjoy
-
Greyjoy Aligned
- Godfather - Hacked to Pieces

Day 2 has now begun.

Percy's double vote is now in effect.

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (CDT) on Sunday the 18th of July
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.
War has arrived!

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Well...

that's certainly interesting.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

The fact that we managed to get rid of a Mafia Godfather is fantastic news for the town. Now we need to look for connections between Raivann and other people.

Vote: Vezokpiraka
. Absolutely hated his play Day 1. He has contributed litterally almost nothing to the game with his over forty posts. He drops scum tells all over the place. Combine that with his anti-town attitude and he's a great lynch for ToDay.

Case upcoming as well as trying to find connection between Raivann and other potential scums.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by CSL »

Well, back to my lynch that I preferred since Day 1.

Vote: Kleedrac

I would also vote Vezok for the aforementioned reasons.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by CSL »

WHOOPS, FORGOT THAT BUDJA REPLACED HIM, AND IS NOW DEAD! DISREGARD!!!
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Percy »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Now we need to look for connections between Raivann and other people.
Let's start with a
Vote: danakillsu
Raivann flipping
Godfather
gives my case much more weight than it needs for dana to go straight to the gallows.
dana is scum, who tried his hardest to derail the Raivann wagon yesterday.
The Budja/Kleedrac slot flipping town is just icing.

I am going re-read the Hayker/CSL slot, the Kinetic slot and the SSBF slot. Hell, even the vezopiraka slot. My vote will go to one of those, I think.
Vote: CSL
for now, due to the Hayker slot, the continuation of scummy playstyle by CSL, and the shenanigans towards the end of yesterday.
(Yes, I said I'd vote SSBF, but I need to re-read and get my case sorted out first.)

I'm going to go back and analyse the Kleedrac wagon, too.

Now that Loras has flipped town, I'm more inclined to believe that Richard is town, especially given that his rolename was "triggered Vengeful townie". The fact that julienvonwolfe didn't CC Richard but instead said this:
julienvonwolfe wrote:First, in a skim-read through I caught that Richard claimed Renly. I believe this claim, due to the reasons already stated by others at the time: it relies on another and can therefore be tested.
Anyways, dana is scum, let's lynch him.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Percy »

Also, quick response
@Mina
:
My early town read of xvart was in part due to his play in the mini, but I mostly liked his early case construction.
Saying I "softly" supported the "popular" wagons yesterday is a glaring misrep. The wagons I was on (Hayker/CSL, Raivann, dana, CMAR) I pushed hard, and pushed early - even if I didn't start pushing with my vote.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

CSL wrote:I would also vote Vezok for the aforementioned reasons.
CSL wrote:WHOOPS, FORGOT THAT BUDJA REPLACED HIM, AND IS NOW DEAD! DISREGARD!!!
So...Vezo...not so much a worthwhile second vote or what?

I'm liking where Percy is going thus far, and also liked the vezo wagon though with CSL's oddness am off-put by it. I had issues with Hayker during my read and though I am not sure about CSL enough to put a vote on him at this juncture my quotes above leave me uneasy on vezo and him, something in Denmark is past its expiration date. I do find dana the most tasty and scummy looking of the options as currently presented. Go, go, wagon of win.

Also, Budja self killed? Booo, that is totally not win condition.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and a bit of bookkeeping.

I am
V/LA
July 1-7. I may have internet connectivity if the room has free internet, but am otherwise going to have none as I am too cheap to pay for it. After the 7th expect my posting to return to normal (which actually I really haven't been yet in this thread - I'm usually more of a chatty Cathy then my play currently suggests).
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Percy »

Thor665 wrote:Also, Budja self killed? Booo, that is totally not win condition.
Perhaps he was "hired" to do a job he couldn't carry out for some reason, or it's an obtuse kill method. I don't think we should be assuming that Budja is an hero.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:The fact that we managed to get rid of a Mafia Godfather is fantastic news for the town.
HI THERE MR SCUM HOW IS YOUR BLATANT SCUMTELL TODAY?

vote: SSBF

Thor665 wrote:Also, Budja self killed? Booo, that is totally not win condition.
it's flavorful though, quite possible that Arya had hired him and told him to kill himself. But however it happened, I don't think it means what you think it means. Enough speculation. I should check a few things from D1.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm

hasdgfas wrote:HI THERE MR SCUM HOW IS YOUR BLATANT SCUMTELL TODAY?

vote: SSBF
That post made me chuckle a little bit. On to serious busines...
How is that a scum tell? I'm glad that a Mafia Godfather is dead and for legitimate reasons.

1. A scum is dead. That's one less bad guy to worry about.
2. We can search for connections between Raviann and other players that might also be aligned with him.
3. Less worries about false "Innocent" investigations from cops. Mafia Godfathers usually turn up Innocent in Cop investigations. Because of the Godfather death, we are more likely to receive accurate Innocent's results.

There is nothing, and I repeat, nothing wrong with the death of a Mafia Godfather. As a matter of fact, town should be glad that we have a Godfather dead. So tell me, what is so wrong about that quote you've made?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Percy »

I agree that SSBF is scummy. Something about his interaction with Benmage is still creeping me out - in particular, he takes issue with my calling the MoI/SSBF interaction interesting, but continues to ignore my calls for explanation regarding his Benmage interaction. I've brought it up three times, no response. His "YAY TOWN" from today doesn't look so good, either. His latest post is listing all the reasons he is happy with the Raivann-Godfather flip - in particular, that it helps search for scum through Raivann connections.
However, and most importantly, SSBF hasn't searched for Raivann connections, nor has he commented on my dana case, so the theoretical benefits of Raivann's flip that SSBF pointed out remain just that - theoretical. I don't like it.

Hayker was scummy, CSL was scummy in exactly the same way - his case against Kleedrac was overstated and overreaching and stank of scummy wagon jumping. He jumped on the CMAR wagon without explaining why, said Raivann could "wait until tomorrow" without explaining why. CSL = opportunistic scum.
His vote on Kleedrac today is null on balanced analysis, though, as much as I thought it was a scumploy, but his not voting for his #2 (vezo) after realising his error is far less null.

Kinetic needs to say something; his attitude towards Mina and I seems off, and that's all I have to base my read on. Lurkerscum...?
I can't read vezo very well at all - I'm conflicted between opportunistic activelurkerscum and VI. I'm going to re-re-read him when I have a little more time, along with analysing the Kleedrac wagon - that will have to wait for tomorrow.

CSL and SSBF are joint #2 on my suspect list, but dana is still #1 by a huge margin.
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Post by I doubt it »

Looking at SSBF in ISO, his play is really consistent with Raivann being his scumbuddy. JVW already made a good case on SSBF/MacavityLock/Raivann scumteam, and I urge all of you to check it out as I think it's a very good case. But I do have some things to add, about SSBF and Raivann interactions in particular.

First of all, his random vote is on Deer(Raivann). Even though I've seen scum "random vote" their scumbuddy, I don't think it's a particularly good scumtell, however every time I've seen it they've unvoted their scumbuddy rather hastily. This is the case here as well. He doesn't even let his vote sit on Deer for 24 hours.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Raivann wrote:I see nobody argees with my view of Richards claim, and I don't think Renly is that prominent of a character as xvart was saying.
unvote, Vote: Kleedrac choo choo!. Someone made a good point about yeah he was pissed but that could just as easily come from scum
I find this post scummy. Because people doesn't agree with your view on RichardGHP"s claim, you basically decided to bandwagon, which is bull because it basically said you're refusing to support your top lynch candidate in favor of a lesser scummy, but more popular lynch candidate.

FoS: Raivann
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
HoS: Raivann

Your last few posts have been absolutely terrible. I'd also like to add that your FoS against me was an OMGUS reply and that you have not been very productive in this game.

Has anyone played with him? If so, is this play style normal?
He makes both a FoS and a HoS on Raivann, yet keeps his vote on Kleedrac until the end of day 1. FoS scumbuddy, vote townie anyone? In addition, the second post really looks like he's pleading Raivann not to be so scummy so he won't have to vote for him.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: How is that a scum tell? I'm glad that a Mafia Godfather is dead and for legitimate reasons.

1. A scum is dead. That's one less bad guy to worry about.
2. We can search for connections between Raviann and other players that might also be aligned with him.
3. Less worries about false "Innocent" investigations from cops. Mafia Godfathers usually turn up Innocent in Cop investigations. Because of the Godfather death, we are more likely to receive accurate Innocent's results.

There is nothing, and I repeat, nothing wrong with the death of a Mafia Godfather. As a matter of fact, town should be glad that we have a Godfather dead. So tell me, what is so wrong about that quote you've made?
Congratulating the town is a pretty well known scumtell. Everybody knows that a dead Mafia Godfather is good for town, so you're once again explaining yourself unnecessarily. Although I do find it interesting that you believe the Godfather was immune to investigations, as the other variation of Godfather is immune to NKs, and we know there are several killing factions in this game.

Also, what Percy said. How about you tell us whose interactions with Raivann are scummier than yours?

Vote: Super Smash Bros. Fan

@Richard: You're confirmed townie. Congrats. You're not getting lynched. Now how about you help us find scum?
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Post by I doubt it »

EBWOP:
I doubt it wrote:He makes both a FoS and a HoS on Raivann, yet keeps his vote on Kleedrac until
near
the end of day 1. FoS scumbuddy, vote townie anyone? In addition, the second post really looks like he's pleading Raivann not to be so scummy so he won't have to vote for him.
At that point though it's close enough to deadline that bussing Raivann would be appropriate for his scumbuddy SSBF.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Axelrod »

Budja - Jaqen H'ghar - Innocent Aligned - Hired Assassin - Suicide
Julienvonwolfe - Ser Loras Tyrell - Innocent Aligned - Triggered Vengeful Townie - Poisoned
Raivann - Balon Greyjoy - Greyjoy Aligned - Godfather - Hacked to Pieces
So, if I was a guessing man (and I am), I'd guess that Budja got "hired" to kill himself. Maybe there is an "Arya" vig. role in the game and she would submit the names of the player she wanted to die and then Budja's role would carry it out. If so, this would mean the Arya role is pretty much done now. He was suspicious, and not at all an obvious choice for someone to target. Other possibilities might be if he tried to kill someone he couldn't kill and his penalty is to kill himself if that happens, or that he was mind-controlled in some way. We'll know if it's the latter if we see any more deaths by suicide in coming days.

Poisoning is a Lannister way of killing, and I would not be at all surprised to find multiple scum groups in this game - we might have Greyjoys and Lannisters, and possibly even more. So this could easily be a scum kill. It would be pretty bastard Modding imo for Richard to be scum here, whose death would trigger a "Vengeful Townie."

Raivann's death restores my faith in the order of the Universe. At least, if nothing else, it still remains true that a scum who claims Vig. is torching himself. I think it also establishes (if it wasn't the case already) that the scum have false-claims provided to them, as I doubt that Raivann claims Beric on a stone cold bluff.

I've got a few people to look over now, and I hope to make some actual cases soon.
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:39 am

Post by I doubt it »

Alright, finally got time to look at the case on dana.
Percy wrote:To evaluate my case for yourself (which I think everyone should do), first look at the way dana goes after Kleedrac earlier today. When you have an idea of what dana did with that scumread, go and look at the way dana behaves during the Raivann wagon - I've already outlined how his opinions on the slot changed from hypotheticals to actuals, and qualifications of the read / case material was dragged out of him. Now for the punchline - look at what happened when it looked like it was coming down to a choice between Raivann and CMAR, when he elected to not participate in the Raivann wagon and instead say he was happy to jump on CMAR's wagon to prevent NL. Pressure forced dana to claim that he had
always
had a strong scumread on Raivann (a contradiction in itself), but this is not what his actions indicate anywhere today.

His all-out-denial, no-engagement approach to my case is desperate and unpersuasive.
This is pretty much spot on, it seems. At no point before he is pressured on Raivann does he say he is suspicious of Raivann, or why. After being pressured, he claims he stated he is as suspicious of Raivann as Kleedrac. The only thing he says even close to this is here:
danakillsu wrote: End result: IF you don't want to lynch Richard after his claim, and IF you find Kleedrac nearly as scummy as Raivann, you should be voting for Kleedrac.
He doesn't actually say he is suspicious of Raivann, the whole thing is a hypothetical he later tries to twist into fact. If you think this does sounds like he is suspicious of Raivann, just check the post above it in ISO. He's asking why people are voting Raivann, so he's clearly not that suspicious of Raivann himself.

Raivann's flip makes dana look like Raivann's scumbuddy who tried to divert attention from the Raivann wagon, but when Raivann wagon picked up some votes he tried to retcon his read so he wouldn't be seen defending his scumbuddy. I still think SSBF is scummier than dana but he's not looking like a bad lynch either.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

Percy wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Now we need to look for connections between Raivann and other people.
Let's start with a
Raivann flipping
Godfather
gives my case much more weight than it needs for dana to go straight to the gallows.
dana is scum, who tried his hardest to derail the Raivann wagon yesterday.
The Budja/Kleedrac slot flipping town is just icing.

I am going re-read the Hayker/CSL slot, the Kinetic slot and the SSBF slot. Hell, even the vezopiraka slot. My vote will go to one of those, I think.
Vote: CSL
for now, due to the Hayker slot, the continuation of scummy playstyle by CSL, and the shenanigans towards the end of yesterday.
(Yes, I said I'd vote SSBF, but I need to re-read and get my case sorted out first.)

I'm going to go back and analyse the Kleedrac wagon, too.

Now that Loras has flipped town, I'm more inclined to believe that Richard is town, especially given that his rolename was "triggered Vengeful townie". The fact that julienvonwolfe didn't CC Richard but instead said this:
julienvonwolfe wrote:First, in a skim-read through I caught that Richard claimed Renly. I believe this claim, due to the reasons already stated by others at the time: it relies on another and can therefore be tested.
Anyways, dana is scum, let's lynch him.
Couldn't agree more.

"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:28 am

Before I get to my other stuffs today, I need to respond to some things:

About the Benmage Interaction: I currently have a slight pro-town read on Benmage. It was about the same as then. My reason for defending Benmage was not because I thought Benmage was pro-town, but because I at the time thought I doubt it's case was pretty poor.
Percy wrote:However, and most importantly, SSBF hasn't searched for Raivann connections, nor has he commented on my dana case, so the theoretical benefits of Raivann's flip that SSBF pointed out remain just that - theoretical. I don't like it.
I haven't searched for Raivann's connections yet because of two reasons:
1. It was getting close to my bedtime. I would not have time to search the entire thread for Raivann's connection, as we both live in different places in the world. I tend to go to bed around midnight, so I would have only two hours to search for Raivann's connection if I choose so.

2. Today (In real time), I want to bring people's attention to vezokpiraka. I have some things I want to talk about regarding him and I'm not going to neglect doing that. However, I will most certainly look for connection between Raivann and his possible scum buddy afterward.

As for not commenting on danakillsu's case, I will do so. The connection between danakillsu and Raivann sounds like a good case, but I want to look that over before agreeing with you. Right now, I am leaning toward believing you, but I'll have to ISO danakillsu to see if I agree with the connection you're proposing.
I doubt it wrote:First of all, his random vote is on Deer(Raivann). Even though I've seen scum "random vote" their scumbuddy, I don't think it's a particularly good scumtell, however every time I've seen it they've unvoted their scumbuddy rather hastily. This is the case here as well. He doesn't even let his vote sit on Deer for 24 hours.
The reason for that Random Vote was because he played very well as a scum in Newbie 934. That vote was to rest assure I would not overlook him again. I'm glad I didn't, as he did flip scum.

On top of that, it is best interest for the town to get out of RVS as soon as possible. I'm not a fan of long RVS's, as I don't think they benefit town as much as actual discussions as soon as possible. I already was suspecting Migwelloni (Now hasdgfas, he's a lot better player), so I decided to place my first serious vote on him. I do not see how unvoting your random vote when you have legitimate suspicions is a problem.
I doubt it wrote:He makes both a FoS and a HoS on Raivann, yet keeps his vote on Kleedrac until the end of day 1. FoS scumbuddy, vote townie anyone? In addition, the second post really looks like he's pleading Raivann not to be so scummy so he won't have to vote for him.
All right, I have a lot of explaining:

1. At the time, I considered Kleedrac scummier then Raivann. I personally don't give n00bs john to anyone outside of Newbie Games. If I suspect the person, I am not going to let their lack of experience prevent me from doing so. Raivann's play didn't get scummier then Kleedrac until near the end of the game.

2. I tend to take awhile to vote for someone. I'm a lot more stable with my voting pattern. Just because someone does one extremely scummy thing, if another person has done multiple scum tells and is scummier then the person who've made that extremely scummy thing, I'm going to keep my vote on the person who has commited multiple scum tells.

3. All I was asking for was his town meta, it was a simple question. Not sure how the question was a problem.
I doubt it wrote:Also, what Percy said. How about you tell us whose interactions with Raivann are scummier than yours?
Right now, I think danakilllsu is possible, but I haven't searched for connections yet. After my case on vezokpiraka, I will get working on that.

After I take a shower (Got up late), I will work on my case on vezokpiraka with the only break being lunch. After that, I will start working on connection between Raivann and other people either later today or tomorrow.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

Is it just me, or does anyone else get uncomfortable when someone feels the need to defend themselves by going into an account of what they were doing with their real life? I don't need to know you are going to take a shower and eat lunch before posting, I want an explanation of your actions in game. It feels almost like a type of AtE (I did/didn't do XYZ because I was busy in RL doing blah blah blah).

dana needs to lynching today, and I think SSBF needs vig'ing.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 am

Post by hasdgfas »

SSBF wrote:(Now hasdgfas, he's a lot better player)
Is there any reason for this besides buddying? I don't see it as any part of an argument that you're making or an explanation of anything. Why would you say this, and what are you trying to say?
LynchMePls wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else get uncomfortable when someone feels the need to defend themselves by going into an account of what they were doing with their real life? I don't need to know you are going to take a shower and eat lunch before posting, I want an explanation of your actions in game. It feels almost like a type of AtE (I did/didn't do XYZ because I was busy in RL doing blah blah blah).
Yes, I fully agree with this. The game is its own entity, treat it as such. Don't use RL as an excuse for your gameplay. The only way RL should come into it is if you're V/LA, requesting replacement, or got hit by a car or something.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”