ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Post by ZazieR »

VOTE: Xvart

To give Shotty-scum time to respond and start a wagon on Xvart-scum.
Ignore the ''R''
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

I don't have an explanation lol, I told you exactly what I was told by the mod. I'm even more surprised then you, unless the mod is making technical differences like 'vig' vs 'vigilante' I have no idea why my ability wouldn't function properly. Anyways I doubt anyone will believe me at this point, but lets use our logic. You notice we're at 6 with no mafia deaths. That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Amished »

Shotty to the Body wrote:I don't have an explanation lol, I told you exactly what I was told by the mod. I'm even more surprised then you, unless the mod is making technical differences like 'vig' vs 'vigilante' I have no idea why my ability wouldn't function properly. Anyways I doubt anyone will believe me at this point, but lets use our logic. You notice we're at 6 with no mafia deaths. That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
Overreaching. If the mod did something like that; obviously they're full of it and the game would be lost anyways.

No way you can be telling the truth.

(Also note the lack of deadline rules, so possibly first to 3 (if 3:3) would make the lynch at deadline)
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Amished wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I don't have an explanation lol, I told you exactly what I was told by the mod. I'm even more surprised then you, unless the mod is making technical differences like 'vig' vs 'vigilante' I have no idea why my ability wouldn't function properly. Anyways I doubt anyone will believe me at this point, but lets use our logic. You notice we're at 6 with no mafia deaths. That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
Overreaching. If the mod did something like that; obviously they're full of it and the game would be lost anyways.

No way you can be telling the truth.

(Also note the lack of deadline rules, so possibly first to 3 (if 3:3) would make the lynch at deadline)
Lol rabid speculation at best. Why so eager to push the lynch along before examining the possibilities?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Amished »

You said that Pitt was lying about being a vig.

Pitt wasn't lying about being a vig.

Therefore, you're lying.

My only "rabid speculation" is that Battousai isn't illiterate.

No, my name is not "Ed."
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by xvart »

The one thing that is eating me away is why the hell would scum come out with such a terrible lie. The only thing I can think of is to save his own skin for a night and kill a townie in the same stroke, which I suppose could be true. I'll have to go back and see what wagon action was occurring on Shotty at the time of the lie detector claim to see if the wagon was swinging back in his favor. I remember our argument, but I don't know if anyone was listening or also voting on him. Will check tomorrow.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Amished »

xvart: You're scum. Vig has been outed and then being believed. You don't like vigs; therefore you try to get vig lynched. Easy thought process.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:38 pm

You're scum. You don't like vigs. You have this thing called a night-kill that lets you kill people without making it obvious. You use that instead of an elaborate fake-claim where you inevitably get caught. Sorry you can't really spin that Amished.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Amished »

Vigs can kill you too bud. You turn a NK into a lynch the next day.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Vigs don't know who you are. You know who vig is. Problem? You're not making any sense man, this isn't like you at all. Why does scum-me turn MAYBE getting a scum member vigged and potentially getting another miskill on a townie into what I did? It just doesn't make any logical sense. You can call WIFOM or whatever, but my actions just don't add up from mafia POV.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Amished »

lol, you're obv-scum, pitt would've shot you or HoMoo. It's not a maybe at that point.

No, my name is not "Ed."
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Wait, is there a particular reason why Shotty is still alive?
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Amished »

Either way, you're still looking at this from the wrong perspective (which I don't know why I'm arguing with you but whatever).

Town-SttB would not lie about Pitt "not being a vig".
Battousai isn't an idiot.
Therefore, since you lied, you're scum.

Your motivations don't really matter; it's a matter of "town sttb would never do something like that".

@MPR: Only insofar as we haven't lynched him yet.

No, my name is not "Ed."
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Shotty to the Body wrote:I don't have an explanation lol
This seems incredibly out of character for you. How often do you use "lol" while posting? I wouldn't believe it's very often.
I told you exactly what I was told by the mod. I'm even more surprised then you, unless the mod is making technical differences like 'vig' vs 'vigilante' I have no idea why my ability wouldn't function properly. Anyways I doubt anyone will believe me at this point, but lets use our logic. You notice we're at 6 with no mafia deaths. That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
I don't like no-lynch in this situation. I feel like a lynch needs to happen today, because the situation will just get worse if we don't take out a mafia member or an SK(assuming there is one, which seems likely at this point to me)
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

Shotty, seriously. You want to state that there is a vig present, three mafia, a serial killer and a PGO? The only thing that you can state otherwise is that Amished is lying and that he's actually the serial killer or scum. The first I won't buy at all. The second has a very, very, very, ..., very small chance as Amished reads pro-town to me.
Secondly, I'm not up for a no-lynch. If Amished is a PGO, the scum will be the one in trouble if we lynch.
But the biggest reason would be for the fact that Xvart is scum. Why should we keep Xvart scum alive for another day? But I'll get back to that soon enough. Because I was talking about you, Shotty.
Shotty, please paraphrase what was stated at your ability and what the mod gave you as return PM after submitting your action.
I'd also like to know if there has any reason been given why you have a day action.

Now, it's Xvart's turn. Batt has stated to me that you're guilty. Please die.

Third would be MPR. Not liking that he wants Shotty lynched, but doesn't vote him.
Ignore the ''R''
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Amished »

UNVOTE
VOTE: xvart

Works for me. Either way we're good and we need a scum-lynch.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:44 am

hasdgfas wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I don't have an explanation lol
This seems incredibly out of character for you. How often do you use "lol" while posting? I wouldn't believe it's very often.
I told you exactly what I was told by the mod. I'm even more surprised then you, unless the mod is making technical differences like 'vig' vs 'vigilante' I have no idea why my ability wouldn't function properly. Anyways I doubt anyone will believe me at this point, but lets use our logic. You notice we're at 6 with no mafia deaths. That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
I don't like no-lynch in this situation. I feel like a lynch needs to happen today, because the situation will just get worse if we don't take out a mafia member or an SK(assuming there is one, which seems likely at this point to me)
Cow this is just like what happened in your mini I was in. I don't see how you can advocate a lynch when with 3 mafia present they won't lynch one of their own.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 am

Amished wrote:lol, you're obv-scum, pitt would've shot you or HoMoo. It's not a maybe at that point.
Lol really? She said she wanted to shoot Socrates. Her accuracy looked reeaaallly good.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Well, I'm assuming that there's a reason that I missed.
Vote: STTB
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 am

@Zaz: It's standard lie detector wording as far as I can tell. It's a day action because that's what it says, I don't know what else to tell you. The mod told me submitted sentence had a lie in it. I didn't see any other possible conclusion based on what I had sent in. Answer this one straight up. Why do you think scum would bus one of their own if they could force no-lynch? Especially since Amished outted himself as a PGO now they know what not to shoot at. Amished wants any lynch, if he was town he wouldn't claim the PGO effect because that gives scum the info they need to win. Scum-Amished wants to explain away the kill so he can get his last mislynch.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

xvart -2- ZazieR, Amished
Shotty to the Body -2- hasdgfas, MehPlusRawr

Not Voting
: xvart, shotty to the body,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by xvart »

Shotty to the Body wrote:That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
With the amount of powerful power roles, I'm leaning more towards 2 scum. What have we had so far? Vig (unlimitied?), tracker, doctor, lie detector, and I'm assuming Zazier is soft claiming some sort of cop? That seems like quite a bit of power for the town going against 3 scum. Of course, it was also mentioned that this might be a bastard setup so I'm not really sure. I'm guessing, though, that we are in LYLO regardless.
ZazieR wrote:But the biggest reason would be for the fact that Xvart is scum. Why should we keep Xvart scum alive for another day?

<snip>

Now, it's Xvart's turn. Batt has stated to me that you're guilty. Please die.
What? Is Shotty providing these results? Your results are whacked. Is there something going on to everyone's investigations across the board? You might as well come forth with a more substantial claim. Otherwise it seems like a solid scum play to claim some investigation role with a guilty in LYLO. As I alluded to above, the number of power roles coming forth is mind bottling all things considered so I'm hesitant to blindly listen to anyone that claims investigation results right now.

I also find it mildly concerning that Amished just jumped on that without any more information.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Amished »

Zazie essentially has a cop investigation on xvart AFAICT.

Do you really think that there's a third active fucking killing role in the game? If you do, then you're an idiot. If you don't; then my PGO ability is confirmed as one of them had to have targeted me last night.

I'm guessing with this many town PR's, Batt expected me to take out a bunch of them depending on my slot's play. Either track, doc, cop?, vig, whatever.

If I'm not a PGO, what possible explanation do you have for the other kill last night?

Think about it and come back to me.

No, my name is not "Ed."
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

xvart wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
With the amount of powerful power roles, I'm leaning more towards 2 scum. What have we had so far? Vig (unlimitied?), tracker, doctor, lie detector, and I'm assuming Zazier is soft claiming some sort of cop? That seems like quite a bit of power for the town going against 3 scum. Of course, it was also mentioned that this might be a bastard setup so I'm not really sure. I'm guessing, though, that we are in LYLO regardless.
I......what? Wouldn't more town power equal more scum? Either that or two crazy powerful scum.

Unvote

For all intents and purposes, my vote is on xvart, but zazier, I need more than "Battousai told me xvart's guilty" with the chance that this may be lylo, not to mention that we've basically had the same thing happen yesterday and then lynched town.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Good, Shotty is scum too. The reason why I asked my question about his ability is simple.
-ZazieR targeted Cry N1 (Hence I was defending him D2) In the response I got from the mod, there was a little bit of flavour.
-Prana stated that he had targeted Pitt D2. It was stated by him that Pitt looked around or something and walked away in his PM he had gotten from the mod.
-ZazieR targeted Xvart N2. Again, I had some flavour.
It seems that you are lacking it, Shotty. Not liking that.
Another thing I don't like about your last post is that RestFermata claimed PGO during D2. Back then, you had no problems with the claim. But now, you suddenly do? I'm not buying it.

Yes, I have a cop investigation against Xvart.
My rolename is Super Hot Dominatrix. To explain, the Super Hot part came from 'that time'. I used it in two of my modded games (Mini 808 and Open 122 (?)) As Batt played in Mini 808 (Mini theme, btw) I wanted to use it in his game. The Dominatrix part was added later on. It used to be 'Super Hot Chick'. But I've been UncertainKitten in one game and in another Forbiddanlight so I wanted to use that as well. Hence, the combination.
I'm a cop as I tie my target up and use that time to search their belongings (But I apparently whip them as well to try and get a confession). Cry had nothing in his belongings and didn't confess anything. Xvart on the other hand did confess.

And I agree with Cow. I don't understand how Xvart's 'logic' gets him into two scum members.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”