NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Leafsnail »

But how could ANYONE know someone is gonna flip town? Again, this only works if someone somehow knows who's in the mafia team AND who's in the werewolf team. Personally, I think Midnight's Sorrow genuinely thought Shrinehme was a member of the enemy scumteam, which is why he agreed to die if he flipped town (a promise which, by the way, he's now broken. I can't see any reason why he's still alive). Foilist too... he's even started deflecting to The Guy Who He Thinks Is Scum But Who He Doesn't Want To Vote For Some Reason. There is still NO explanation for why Foilist refused to vote Midnight's Sorrow (who was on his scumlist) due to "lack of reasons" and then votes Shrinehme with literally no new points.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Parama »

Unishgt basically linked why he needs to be lynched. Hell, my post is all there needs to be said.

And I was never buddying you.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

V/LA until Monday Night
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Lowell »

Let's not let BM derail the socrates wagon, please.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:50 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Leafsnail: I never voted MS because he never made the top of my scum list. Sorry to burst your bubble there buddy.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

@Leaf:

What promise has been broken??

If you think 'willing' equates to self voting and/or self hammering, you have the wrong guy. I rarely, if any, self vote, and I sure as hell do not self hammer. It's stupid. :|

I still don't know why your trying to push that though :P
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Leafsnail wrote:But how could ANYONE know someone is gonna flip town? Again, this only works if someone somehow knows who's in the mafia team AND who's in the werewolf team. Personally, I think Midnight's Sorrow genuinely thought Shrinehme was a member of the enemy scumteam, which is why he agreed to die if he flipped town (a promise which, by the way, he's now broken. I can't see any reason why he's still alive). Foilist too... he's even started deflecting to The Guy Who He Thinks Is Scum But Who He Doesn't Want To Vote For Some Reason. There is still NO explanation for why Foilist refused to vote Midnight's Sorrow (who was on his scumlist) due to "lack of reasons" and then votes Shrinehme with literally no new points.
I <3 this post. Several people this day have been saying people are very suspicious, yet won't vote for them. This is true for SSBF, Folist, and a couple others if I go back and look.
snoPING AS usual I see
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Lowell wrote:Two more, please. Then I promise I'll scumhunt tomorrow.
I know that you think you've caught obvious scum, but that does not excuse you from contributing in this game. I don't like how you're trying to make excuses for not really contributing Day 3. If Socrates gets lynched and flips town, I'll be looking harshly at you Day 4.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Eighth vote count of day 3.

Battle Mage (0):
CryMeARiver (0):
Dr. Robotnik (0):
Dry-fit (0):
Faraday (0):
foilist13 (1):
Nikanor

Leafsnail (0):
Lowell (0):
Midnight's Sorrow (2):
Super Smash Bros. Fan, Leafsnail

Nachomamma8 (0):
Nikanor (0):
Parama (1):
Battle Mage

Pomegranate (1):
Dry-fit

SerialClergyman (0):
Socrates (8):
Lowel, Nachomamma8, Dr. Robotnik, Unsight, foilist13, Pomegranate, vezokpiraka, Midnight's Sorrow

Super Smash Bros. Fan (0):
Unsight (2):
Parama, Socrates

vezokpiraka (0):

Not Voting (3):
Faraday, CryMeARiver, SerialClergyman

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch someone.

SerialClergyman has announced LA from the 12th till the 26th of june.

vezokpiraka has announced Limited Access from the 26th of june till the 3rd of july.

Pomegranate has announced V/LA during the weekend.

Nachomamma has announced V/LA till monday night.

Still looking for a replacement for CryMeARiver.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Faraday »

Leafsnail wrote:But how could ANYONE know someone is gonna flip town? Again, this only works if someone somehow knows who's in the mafia team AND who's in the werewolf team. Personally, I think Midnight's Sorrow genuinely thought Shrinehme was a member of the enemy scumteam, which is why he agreed to die if he flipped town (a promise which, by the way, he's now broken. I can't see any reason why he's still alive). Foilist too... he's even started deflecting to The Guy Who He Thinks Is Scum But Who He Doesn't Want To Vote For Some Reason. There is still NO explanation for why Foilist refused to vote Midnight's Sorrow (who was on his scumlist) due to "lack of reasons" and then votes Shrinehme with literally no new points.
well OK, not know they'll flip town but think about it.

you know your teams kill didn't go through and the socrates is being pushed because of the roleblock. you obviously know he's not scum because of that so there's a fair chance he's gonna be town.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Parama »

This game is stalling and needs a lynch, but I still think we're heading in the wrong direction with this one. I'll gladly take the fall if I'm wrong, because I don't think Socrates is scum. Unsight, foilist, and Pome are all most definitely scum. I'll work on finding the rest of BM's team once we have some flips.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Nikanor »

I still don't get why I'm the only vote on foilist.
foilist wrote:Even then, taking the lowest possible scenario, he still has a higher probability of being scum than anyone else. So why is that not strong evidence for you?
60% is not strong evidence. 95% and greater is strong evidence. 60% is statistically inconclusive.
Plus, I have a gut feeling that Socrates will flip town.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Socrates »

Ok, screw it, I am the lynch. I should be fighting it harder because the town is sooo close to losing, but there is no way this situation will not be resolved without my death, and the vig was apparently 1-shot. I am very pissed at nacho that he didn't shoot me last night and yet is willing to tunnel on me so badly today.

Here are the scumbags so that the town can maybe, maybe pull something out tomorrow:

dry-fit
Pomegranate
unsight
foilist
2 of {serialclergyman, crymeariver, leafsnail, midnightsorrow}

Seriously, why hasn't Dry-fit been killed three times over? CryMeAriver replaces into the game, votes the confirmed townie, and then flakes? That is almost certainly a scum slot. (It also fits CMAR's scum meta, for those that care). The power trio of Pomeganate, unsight, and foilist all suddenly found the evidence against me damning even though that evidence was there yesterday and was discussed at great length. There is no way all three of them are honest about that kind of dissonance.

I will be seriously pissed if SerialClergyman is mafia and the town gave him a pass to a free win because he was V/LA. But beyond that, his play is picture perfect what I would expect out of a mafia member that is competent enough not to drop obvious scum tells.

MS and Leaf is where I would go if any of these flipped town, I doubt they would though.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Parama »

To be honest I don't have a particularly scummy read on SC, but I will say that he should have replaced out of this game instead of taking a 2-3 week V/LA.

Dry-fit is in this game? 0_o
His most recent 3 posts seem like trying to avoid prods.
Leafsnail is probtown. CMAR is prob retarded but I dunno if he's scum because of it. MS could be scum, but it's less likely than the power-trio. And yup the Pome-Unsight-foilist team is almost certainly correct (MY theory <.<)
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Socrates wrote:The power trio of Pomeganate, unsight, and foilist all suddenly found the evidence against me damning even though that evidence was there yesterday and was discussed at great length. There is no way all three of them are honest about that kind of dissonance.
So you also believe the Pom-Unsight-Foilist scumteam thing? :roll:

Why? What makes sense about it to you? Because it doesn't make sense to me; I don't understand where it comes from.

I do agree that Dry-Fit is acting useless and scummy though.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:To be honest I don't have a particularly scummy read on SC, but I will say that he should have replaced out of this game instead of taking a 2-3 week V/LA.
In a game where the first day could last up to 2 months... he should have, but it's not as bad as it could be.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Lowell »

So, now that soc confessed, can we lynch him?
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Pomegranate wrote:I do agree that Dry-Fit is acting useless and scummy though.

Here's a little experiment: Raise your hand if you think Pom is town.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Let's look

at Dry-Fits posts today:
Dry-fit wrote:
Vote: Pomegranate.
Seriously.

I don't think the night actions prove anything conclusive about Socrates, but his responses have not been town.

I don't see the case on Unsight at all.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:<Insert pleasant surprise at Sevis/Shrine flip
Pleasant?
Dry-fit wrote:Am I crazy to think Pom is scum?

I don't know if BM is trying to confuse the town with that post or what.
Dry-fit wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I do agree that Dry-Fit is acting useless and scummy though.

Here's a little experiment: Raise your hand if you think Pom is town.
Now Dry-Fit, who has done more today, me or you? Also, what do you think of Socrates and the Socwagon? (Don't be wishy-washy about this and take a stance for once.)

Dry-Fit, how many scumbags do you think there are? How many people are you suspicious of? I'll do the math for you: 6-1=5. Something is wrong with that last number, DF. Fix it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Hmm....>_0

Unvote

I think this thread needs a little Midnight magic D:

Will have a post with my scum list and why I think them scummy hopefully by the end of the day ;)
W/L/O
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@Socrates: Why not at least claim?
Dry-fit wrote:Here's a little experiment: Raise your hand if you think Pom is town.
The only way you can even hope to gain any accurate result out of that experiment is if Pomegranate were to flip scum. If she were to flip town, then you would have wasted your time on your little "experiment".
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Socrates »

It should be obvious that I am just a townie.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Nikanor: To me, in this game, 60% is lynch worthy evidence. However, even if you do not accept that you have at least admitted that he has an elevated probability. Couple that with the fact that his is a scummy player slot. Even now he is not exibiting town behavior. He has resigned himself to his lynch and is doing no scum hunting. That is exactly what a scum player should be doing. The less he talks the information there is for the the town and the more likely it is for him to lose attention. If he were town he would be doing everything in his power to find scum or stop his wagon.

Furthermore, even if you don't think my reason for voting him is good enough, your vote on me is retarded. There is nothing you've accused me of that I haven't explained yet your vote is still there. Why? The miniscule justification for it dried up a long time ago.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:17 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Vote: foilist

I am declaring a new bandwagon as of right now. Anyone who's town and wants to lynch scum should vote him too. If you're his buddy (I'm looking at you, MS) you should vote him now for towncred.

That is all.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 am

Ah, but you know your my scumbuddy Leafsnail ;)

To the edge and beyond~

Scumlist a WiP
W/L/O

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”