nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

WTF I just missed a whole page of reading and 4/5th of my posts fail to make it xD.
I have to agree with Podium. To me Hiphop and Wicked look the same and the scumtell Podium pointed out was strong. Don't be lazy people, change your vote NOW.

Vote:Wicked
Justice will prevail
\m/
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by crypto »

Podium is right. Everybody attacking him is wrong. I'm not entirely satisfied with the prospect of lynching Almaster, but podium's case is the best thing out there at this point.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by podium123456 »

charter wrote:
podium wrote:Besides that, do you not feel that what i pointed out about wicked is really scummy? Do you still think im scummy after i responded to your allegation?
No. Since I'm willing to lynch Nopoint today, if I thought he was suspicious of doing the same thing it'd be pretty hypocritical. What I find scummy about you is how you keep defending Nopoint. You're doing it by trying to start up wagons on other people, like two days before deadline.

Also, you and all the other Nopoint defenders are ignoring his scummy actions and instead strawmanning the case on him down to "death miller claim" which is a fairly minor reason why he should be lynched.
You are completely wrong about comparing what i was talking about with wicked, to yourself. You are completely wrong about me defending nopoint. You are wrong about straw manning nopoints case down to death miller.

I am getting sick of repeating myself and talking to people that aren't paying attention, dont care, or aren't understanding stuff. I would be glad to engage in discussion with you, if you are
truly
interested in what i have to say.

However, if you dont really care and are fine with continuing forward with your own assumptions -- be they faulty or true -- then just roll on with it, dude and i will save my breath.
charter wrote: Not voting Wicked or
Sando
You're right. Why would you ever want to vote for someone who said they would rather lynch town over scum. That would be dumb.

*screams into pillow*
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Current vote count:

Llamaeatataco 4 - (AlmasterGM, SpyreX, Sando, charter)

nopointinactingup 3 - (hiphop, Wickedestjr, Super Smash Bros. Fan)

Sando 1 - (llamaeatataco)

Wickedestjr 3 - (podium123456, crypto, nopointinactingup)

6 to lynch
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

podium wrote:1. You ridiculed me for trying to resolve what you considered a bad move -- the lynching of nopoint. Hypocritical at best, scummy at worst.
Where did I do this. Quote me.
podium wrote:2. HOW ELSE CAN I RESOLVE IT EXCEPT TO GET SOMEONE ELSE LYNCHED?
There is a difference between getting someone else lynched and SPEWING out suspects like your life depends on it. For relevant analysis, see SpyreX's post, which I strongly approve of.
podium wrote:3. You say i should have chosen from llama (a town read of mine), or SSBF who we BOTH have said should live today. Both illogical for me to do, if there is similar support for another lynch.
From your perspective. Not mine. From my view, I see someone calling scum town. +1 to SpyreX's comment that if llama flips scum you're gonna be a dyin'.
podium wrote:Hey Einstein... it's because of the possibility of being killed. That is why i said "MAY" never be known. Dont change my words to fit your argument... it makes you look worse.
Not helping the scum pick a NK outweighs the possibility of someone not being able to give reads.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by hiphop »

podium123456 wrote:My point really wasn't why would mafia push a nopoint lynch, its why would town push a lynch that pleases mafia? I guarantee they would rather see us lynch someone whose alignment is never revealed versus a VT. Lynching a VT would at least give us info we could use.

Also, the fact that we have the ability (though not 100%) to reveal the alignment tomorrow, strengthens the case for town not to push the lynch. or at least not as much as we might with a miller only claim. (or even a miller plus town cop claim)

If he's maf, town never knows his alignment.
I guarantee you they would rather have a VT lynched then someone who is mafia. Very scummy of you to say that you would rather lynch a VT, rather than someone who has a better chance of being scum.

Hey charter, why don't you investigate llama instead of nopo?
Now Podium this is the time to say, "the fact that we have the ability (though not 100%) to reveal the alignment tomorrow, strengthens the case for town not to push the lynch." Refering to llama of course. Why is nopo special?

If he is mafia, town is one step closer to winning. Are you forgetting the chance of him being a scum pr?
podium123456 wrote:I think sando is still a pretty solid candidate.
You know what the funny thing about this whole situation. I have had a case on most everyone I have voted for today, including nopo, and have always pushed for their lynch. You have used your vote, as with most people here as a placeholder, if I hadn't looked at the VC, I would have thought you were not voting.
Hayker wrote:
hiphop wrote:

mod when exactly will deadline be on the 30th, because if it is in the morning, my last post of the day will be on the 29th.
That is a bad oversight on my part. 12 PM PST
Mod I would like an extension. The rules state
Hayker wrote:5. Deadlines will be as follows: 2 weeks automatically at the start of the day with an optional 1 week extension based on the activity level and replacement status of the players. Night actions must be received within 48 hours of a day's end.
We will only have 2 weeks and 6 days, because of the move. I know I might not get it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

podiumI agree with your first few points on Sando. The ones about him not wanting to lynch wicked, yet is willing to lynch llama. Major scumtell. If you had made a good case like this on him a few days ago, my vote would have been on him. However less than 24 hours is not a good time to get a wagon going on Sando.

Of course this makes wicked scum by comparison, but Wicked posted this which jumps him ahead of llama in the townie list(not lynching him either). I cannot elaborate because the mod will modkill me. He might do it anyways, but at least Wicked is town.

Also your case against wicked stinks. It is mostly he supported a nopo investigation, than abandons it. If you had actually read my posts, you will find it was
MY
idea for Charter to investigate the miller, and it was
ME
who laid the first
real
case on nopo and it was
I
and my points that started the bw. So if anyone is scummy for that reason it should be
me
. Why did you choose Wicked over me?

The reason why I abandoned is because I plan on lynching scum day 1.

You know Podium, if you had actually done something during the day, instead of being half in and half out, we migh actually have a good bw that you like on a qualified person that you like. I actually did something, and I actually think nopo is a good day 1 lynch. Not the best, but good.

And podium another reason why I am not waiting is Charter could be scum, not a very good chance imo, but still could be. I am not waiting for day 2, I plan on lynching scum.

Short list of who I do not want to lynch today.
Everybody besides Nopo, and now Sando because of Podium.

Who had the bw? Nopo.

EVERYBODY VOTE NOPO.

I'll give you 2 hours before I hit the sack.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Sigh.

At this point, I seriously feel like saying F.U. town and voting nopoint out of frustration.

But, because i have way too much pride, i actually care about winning this game. So i will continue to fight the haters/liars/assumers, in the hopes that the best decisions are made.

I just hope that if/when i die, all of you that are criticizing me will respect what i am doing here... albeit in hindsight.

almaster up next.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

...go ahead hiphop. tell me how scummy this post is to you.

seriously, do it. i dont care.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by hiphop »

podium123456 wrote:Sigh.

At this point, I seriously feel like saying F.U. town and voting nopoint out of frustration.

But, because i have way too much pride, i actually care about winning this game. So i will continue to fight the haters/liars/assumers, in the hopes that the best decisions are made.

I just hope that if/when i die, all of you that are criticizing me will respect what i am doing here... albeit in hindsight.

almaster up next.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

...go ahead hiphop. tell me how scummy this post is to you.

seriously, do it. i dont care.
NOT SCUMMY.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by hiphop »

And I am serious about it.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

Though still wondering, why you wagoned wicked over me.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

I think it's both of you :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

nopointinactingup wrote:I think it's both of you :D
Why? And don't tell me a reason that basically sums up to OMGUS.

Podium I am sick of the place holders.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote: Podium I am sick of the place holders.
I'm in the middle of replying to almaster and i saw this in a preview.

What are you talking about?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by podium123456 »

AlmasterGM wrote:
podium wrote:1. You ridiculed me for trying to resolve what you considered a bad move -- the lynching of nopoint. Hypocritical at best, scummy at worst.
Where did I do this. Quote me.
Dont play games. You made fun of me for trying to start a wagon on someone besides nopoint after you previously implied lynching nopoint was a bad idea.

Oh... i know. You're going to say it was ok to not vote nopoint, but not to choose from anyone else besides llama or ssbf. I've explained how that was illogical.

AlmasterGM wrote:
podium wrote:2. HOW ELSE CAN I RESOLVE IT EXCEPT TO GET SOMEONE ELSE LYNCHED?
There is a difference between getting someone else lynched and SPEWING out suspects like your life depends on it.
Dont play games. I see
two
lynches i am strongly pushing. That's not spewing out suspects. You think the cases are weak? Argue them. You are adding nothing of substance.

AlmasterGM wrote: For relevant analysis, see SpyreX's post, which I strongly approve of.
I hope you caught the reply post where i obliterated what he tried to do. Take issue with my reply? Discuss it with me.

AlmasterGM wrote:
podium wrote:3. You say i should have chosen from llama (a town read of mine), or SSBF who we BOTH have said should live today. Both illogical for me to do, if there is similar support for another lynch.
From your perspective. Not mine. From my view, I see someone calling scum town.
You're talking in circles.

You said i should choose from the extremely scummy picks that were already on the table. I explained to you that they are extremely scummy to YOU and not me, therefore it's subjective, and you cant use that particular criticism.

You are now pointing out the subjectivity in my explanation, and saying how it doesnt apply to you.

No crap.

That's why you're initial criticism didn't apply to me.

AlmasterGM wrote:
podium wrote:Hey Einstein... it's because of the possibility of being killed. That is why i said "MAY" never be known. Dont change my words to fit your argument... it makes you look worse.
Not helping the scum pick a NK outweighs the possibility of someone not being able to give reads.
That has nothing to do with what you quoted... in which i was explaining how information might never be known, as well as correcting your misquote of me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey.

Here's a crazy idea.

Instead of continuing to argue me, mostly over semantics... why dont you discuss something useful.

Like sandos vote, and wickeds actions.

If you numbskulls would stop trying to fight me, you might see that there is (or at least,
was
) activity/support available for a lynch other than llama or nopoint.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by hiphop »

Oh there was support, just no real case.

That is also my point in placeholders. People who vote for someone then don't do anything to push it.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by hiphop »

going to bed. Maybe I can quickly vote before i go to work, but we'll see.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by podium123456 »

^^ that wasn't 2 hours. :(

you're reply is coming up.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote:Oh there was support, just no real case.
Right.

Until i found them. See previous comment.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote:
podium123456 wrote:My point really wasn't why would mafia push a nopoint lynch, its why would town push a lynch that pleases mafia? I guarantee they would rather see us lynch someone whose alignment is never revealed versus a VT. Lynching a VT would at least give us info we could use.

Also, the fact that we have the ability (though not 100%) to reveal the alignment tomorrow, strengthens the case for town not to push the lynch. or at least not as much as we might with a miller only claim. (or even a miller plus town cop claim)

If he's maf, town never knows his alignment.
I guarantee you they would rather have a VT lynched then someone who is mafia. Very scummy of you to say that you would rather lynch a VT, rather than someone who has a better chance of being scum.
Are you really this amateur hiphop? Your words are all mixed up, and this is twice you have misrepresented my words.
hiphop wrote: I guarantee you they would rather have a VT lynched then someone who is mafia. (trying to quote me)
Wrong. Try again.
hiphop wrote: Very scummy of you to say that you would rather lynch a VT, rather than someone who has a better chance of being scum.
I said
mafia
would rather lynch a VT than someone who's alignment would never be revealed. That's not scummy, that's common sense.

hiphop wrote: Hey charter, why don't you investigate llama instead of nopo?
Now Podium this is the time to say, "the fact that we have the ability (though not 100%) to reveal the alignment tomorrow, strengthens the case for town not to push the lynch." Refering to llama of course. Why is nopo special?

If he is mafia, town is one step closer to winning. Are you forgetting the chance of him being a scum pr?
Skipped for time, as it would just be a wifomy speculation discussion. You want it answered, then tell me to do it later.
hiphop wrote:
podium123456 wrote:I think sando is still a pretty solid candidate.
You know what the funny thing about this whole situation. I have had a case on most everyone I have voted for today, including nopo, and have always pushed for their lynch. You have used your vote, as with most people here as a placeholder, if I hadn't looked at the VC, I would have thought you were not voting.
It wasn't a placeholder. I have stated previous to these last minute actions reasons why i felt sando was still my top scumpick. It's not my fault if i can't get people to agree.

hiphop wrote:
Mod I would like an extension. The rules state
Hayker wrote:5. Deadlines will be as follows: 2 weeks automatically at the start of the day with an optional 1 week extension based on the activity level and replacement status of the players. Night actions must be received within 48 hours of a day's end.
We will only have 2 weeks and 6 days, because of the move. I know I might not get it but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Good suggestion. I second.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the rest on the way, in case you are waiting up to read this.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Where's that quote, podium?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by podium123456 »

AlmasterGM wrote:Where's that quote, podium?
Here you go, smartass.
AlmasterGM wrote: HAY GUYZ I'M PODIUM AND CRYPTO LETS "START" A WAGON ON EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE GAME 24 HOURS BEFORE THE DEADLINE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I dare you to get into a semantics argument with me.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

How is that me ridiculing you for resolving the nopoint lynch? I wasn't talking about nopoint at all before, then, or now. I'm ridiculing you because you were entertaining the possibility of starting 3+ brand new wagons right before the deadline.

You're just inserting nopoint wagon into this out of fucking nowhere.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hey... Perry Mason... you aren't as clever as you think you are being. You can't call timeout, comb the entire thread for me discussing anyone i ever suspected, or anytime i discussed variations of possible setups/plans, and then compile them into a list out of context. That's disingenuous as hell, and it ticks me off.

First of all, I dont know about you, but i dont know the alignments of anyone except myself. So i am not going to apologize for suspecting anyone and everyone. So what if i said (which i didnt) i am prepared to lynch anyone today. Last time i checked that's not scummy.

Secondly... crypto is no longer a scum read, i said this. i never suggested you or alamaster for a lynch, i said i was looking at you... reading iso's. what i said to hiphop and ssbf was more hyperbole than anything else.

Right now, a LOT of people are making scummy moves. If you disagree with a case i have made, then challenge it. I'm not going to hold my tongue for fear of what mean 'ole spyrex thinks. Like i said, if you feel like you've got the oats to go up against me, then do it with substance... stop bringing these little petty, amateur criticisms.

You aren't going to trip me up.
1.) Its not a function of context - unless you're saying at the time you said those statements thats somehow not what you meant. If thats the case, go ahead and get lynched before your bro because thats fine.

2.) You are NOT prepared to lynch anyone today. Llama is, was, and always will be absent from the paint brush of suspicion you've been throwing against the wall. However, its not like he's an awesome pro-town read TM. Just a little town.

3.)
i never suggested you or alamaster for a lynch
Really?

REALLY?

SCOOP SCOOP:
This recent activity is making some other
lynches
look increasingly attractive...
like spyrex...
i dont think the support is here for a sando
lynch
, and at this point there are probably better candidates.

im looking at either
almaster or spyrex
right now, will have a decision momentarily.
Yea no way I'm going to trip you up. Impossible, rite?

Unvote, Vote: Podium

WHILE I KNOW THIS WONT HAPPEN MAYBE IF I VOTE FOR IT AND PASTE THE ABOVE INTERACTION AGAIN AT THE BOTTOM IT WILL

Anywho, back to regular programming:

4.) On top of saying "trip you up" which is awesome and a totally town statement I promise I have delved into the "cases" on wicked and sando because, lo and behold, they happened at such an opportune time to advert this away from LLama that I was all ready for calling teaparty and then you decided to up the ante.

But, lets continue:
That makes sense. Because how dare i have a town read on someone you think is scum, right? :roll:
You are right you've been on record saying that llama is town wait a second:
llama - meh. plays new at times, sloppy at others. null with a slight town lean.
Ohh wait.

BUT AGAIN LET ME REITERATE:
i never suggested you or alamaster for a lynch
This recent activity is making some other
lynches
look increasingly attractive...
like spyrex...
i dont think the support is here for a sando
lynch
, and at this point there are probably better candidates.

im looking at either
almaster or spyrex
right now, will have a decision momentarily.
Lying: the most town defense against accusations.

Dingle dangle swoop swoop

(Yea, I know no one is going to man up and actually do this but lets see)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by podium123456 »

AlmasterGM wrote:How is that me ridiculing you for resolving the nopoint lynch? I wasn't talking about nopoint at all before, then, or now.
Wrong, but we have to follow the timeline... try to keep up.

I made a BIG fuss about how lynching nopoint was a very bad move, as that wagon was exploding.

You interjected here, and agreed that I had it right (although, you mistakenly said crypto)
about nopoint

I then proceeded to get a lynch other than nopoint. In doing so, i uncovered some serious scumtells that hadn't existed before the nopoint wagon. I acted on those scumtells.

Then you come in and ridicule me for trying to resolve the nopoint lynch.

Questions?

AlmasterGM wrote: You're just inserting nopoint wagon into this out of fucking nowhere.
I bolded it, just in case you missed it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feel free to respond to the rest of your accusations/mis-statements that i corrected!

Or... you know... to discuss more pertinent issues.

:roll:
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Hayker »

Vote count

Llamaeatataco 3-(AlmasterGM, Sando, Charter)

podium123456 1-(SpyreX)

nopointinactingup 3-(hiphop, Wickedestjr, Super Smash Bros. Fan)

Sando 1-(llamaeatataco)

Wickedestjr 3-(podium123456, crypto, nopointinactingup)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch

Deadline extended by 1 day to July 1, 12 pm PST

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”