Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Xite91 »

EBWOP aka they decided it was a good idea to off her first, sorry I tend to voice what I think people are thinking the way they would think it :P
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 am

Post by Amished »

EGL wrote:
Amished wrote:Suspicion towards EGL
Any particular reason?
Yes.

I felt that you were trying to at the very least undermine another players town list (why would you care? If you feel somebody is scum you go after them regardless of who else likes or dislikes them. (http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2344811)

Secondly, the post right after that I feel you're trying to fish for how to look townie to Diacria; which isn't something that I believe a townie would ask.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Charlie »

I acknowledge the happenings in this thread, and feel that I have nothing to respond to at the moment. Carry on, good people!
Kindness
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Diacria »

Amished, why don't you see Superscumbrothers...it's staring me in the face like a clown with a giant rubber nose.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Rhinox »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Count

Shattered Viewpoint (4) - nachomamma8, danakillsu, EGL, Chevre
RichardGHP (3) - Amished, kmd4390, holycon
Super Smash Bros. Fan (2) - Diacria, Shattered Viewpoint
millar13 (2) - RichardGHP, chronopie
Diacria (2) - Super Smash Bros. Fan, twomz
raider8169 (1) - Charlier
twomz (1) - pittbunny
charlie (1) - raider8169

Not Voting (5) - CSL, The King Of Eggs, carneybaby88, xite91, Reverse Simplicity
I don't see my name, nor danakillsu on this list, and I was voting danakillsu...

~Corrected
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

SSBF: Why did you ask millar to claim?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Amished »

Amished wrote:@Charlie: Then why are you criticizing her list for "being all over the place"?
I will shoot you in the face if you don't answer.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Amished »

@Diacria: Tunneling (which is what I see from SSBF) is a null tell for me. If you feel his questions are scummy; which ones are and why?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Chevre »

Amished, why is tunneling a null tell for you? You can't dictate those sorts of things, you know.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Amished »

I've tunneled hopelessly as town, and as KMD can attest (you damn lover) scum can tunnel too. If it wasn't for KMD I'd say it's more of a town tell. So now I tell people to stop tunneling to see how they respond, ask them about another player, or something but I tend to ignore most of the points if it looks like somebody is tunneling.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Diacria »

Amished wrote:@Diacria: Tunneling (which is what I see from SSBF) is a null tell for me. If you feel his questions are scummy; which ones are and why?
I'm missing something. What questions?
Supersmash attacks people while ignoring others who have done the same things that he gives as reasons for the people he attacked. I point this out and he proceeds to just ignore and call it OMGUS, directly ignoring my questions asking me why there were no mentions of Chrono and Raider among others.
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Diacria »

Chevre, who's scum.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Amished »

What of Chrono and Raider's actions do you feel mirrors your own that SSBF is attacking you for then? Like I said, I filter out tunneling.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Diacria »

Supersmash attacks REVERSE for the following:
ssbf wrote:
Reverse Simplicity wrote:First Post.

VOTE: Millar13

For being The most scummy to read throughout this thread. Be back later with a better vote/reason
I really don't like this. You don't explain your suspicion on Millar13 at all. This gives us nothing to work on and I'm thinking you're bandwagoning.
BUT ignores Chrono's:
Chronopie wrote:/confirm.

I see I missed RVS. Damn.

VOTE: Millar Seems the thing to do right naow.
His conclusion section on me:
He doesn't explain his suspicions or votes, frequently changes votes which gives me the feeling that he's bandwagoning, and is active lurking to death. Very few of his posts can even be considered acceptable.
Quick scan of Raider's Iso should suffice.

and he complete ignores that I had mentioned this in his most recent post.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Amished »

Ok.

@SSBF: What makes Reverse's post and vote scummier than Chronopies?

No, my name is not "Ed."
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Amished wrote:@Raider: Go back to page 9. You voted for KMD for "long post, 3 words (something vague about somebody else)". Obviously if you're voting them, you think they're scummy. Why is what you ostensibly voted for KMD for scummy?
Well the reasoning was for the 3 words. One after each quote. It was annoying and worry of my RVS vote. I mean I only get one chance for that after all, I wanted to make sure it was good.

Also you never read my earlier post when I said I was going to vote someone different in each of my posts just because.

Unvote, Vote Amished

I suppose I should really stop this but its fun and getting reactions so I see no downside to it, at least for day one.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Amished »

Annoying is a reason to vote for somebody?

Why did you decide to vote for somebody else in each of your posts?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Wasn't that just answered?
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Diacria wrote:Quick scan of Raider's Iso should suffice.

and he complete ignores that I had mentioned this in his most recent post.
I didnt ignore it there was just no question for me to answer and you just said it like a statement. It didnt bother me or anything as it more less is what I am doing at the moment. Is there something you would like to ask me?

I have not bothered to attempt to get real reads on people. With a game this large I like to wait for a while first to get a feel of how the players are posting.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Amished »

Yeah, I was more focusing on the reasoning of the past vote.

Either way, the only downside that I can see is that nobody is really getting an accurate gauge on his suspicions because of his voting. I do not know why he voted for me other than guessing that I merely asked him a question.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Amished »

@Raider: A fair amount of this playerlist is the same as the previous game. You should be relatively familiar with them in any case. How do you expect to get a good read on them if you're not interacting with them?

No, my name is not "Ed."
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Amished wrote:Annoying is a reason to vote for somebody?

It wasnt annoying in the least. You just are not reading my posts and I find it odd that you are calling me out when you are not even reading my posts. I answered why a while ago, iso me and the answer is in there.

Why do people need to get a gauge on my suspicions this quickly in the game? There are still people who havnt posted so its pointless right now. Plus those suspicions will most likely change quickly as there is little to nothing to base most of them on at this point.

To me you seem to want to jump to the all serious mode when there is hardly anything to be serious about. This will change quickly but I dont feel we are there yet.

I dont do the meta thing. I like to change things up depending on my mood. Read the first game I hardly voted and that might be the game where I tried to go the whole game without voting. Not so much with this one. I find it fun to play like that is all.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Amished »

raider8169 wrote:
Amished wrote:Annoying is a reason to vote for somebody?

It wasnt annoying in the least. You just are not reading my posts and I find it odd that you are calling me out when you are not even reading my posts. I answered why a while ago, iso me and the answer is in there.
raider8169 wrote:
Amished wrote:@Raider: Go back to page 9. You voted for KMD for "long post, 3 words (something vague about somebody else)". Obviously if you're voting them, you think they're scummy. Why is what you ostensibly voted for KMD for scummy?
Well the reasoning was for the 3 words. One after each quote.
It was annoying
and worry of my RVS vote. I mean I only get one chance for that after all, I wanted to make sure it was good.

Also you never read my earlier post when I said I was going to vote someone different in each of my posts just because.

Unvote, Vote Amished

I suppose I should really stop this but its fun and getting reactions so I see no downside to it, at least for day one.
Pretty sure you said it was annoying...
raider8169 wrote:
Why do people need to get a gauge on my suspicions this quickly in the game? There are still people who havnt posted so its pointless right now. Plus those suspicions will most likely change quickly as there is little to nothing to base most of them on at this point.

To me you seem to want to jump to the all serious mode when there is hardly anything to be serious about. This will change quickly but I dont feel we are there yet.

I dont do the meta thing. I like to change things up depending on my mood. Read the first game I hardly voted and that might be the game where I tried to go the whole game without voting. Not so much with this one. I find it fun to play like that is all.
I'd rather win the game quickly instead of diddling about randomly voting for every little thing or not being serious.

Also, who hasn't posted? The one person that hasn't confirmed has been replaced by me, everyone else is around in one form or another.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

I believe someone in this thread asked about if someone played with Shattered Viewpoint and if so, if he played like this.

I played with Shattered Viewpoint in Mini 958: Another Mafia Problem. He played a lot better in that game then in this game IMO. Compare his ISO here to ISO in that game and you'll see why I dislike his play here compared to his Mini 958: Another Mini Problem.

@Diacria (June 30, 2010 at 6:27 PM CST): I explain below why I got on to Reverse Simplicity instead of Chronopie. Also, raider's posts hasn't really been serious. You on the other hand appeared pretty serious.

@Amished: For your answer, read the first quote and my response.
Diacria wrote:Why did you ignore the above? What difference does it have with Reverse's post.
Also, from your lack of comment on him, I'm assuming you find RAIDER's play acceptable compared to the other peoples listed. Funny as one of your reasons is active lurking
Both are similar, but what made Reverse Simplicity's scummier is that he promised contents in addition to his first post, but has yet to deliever. On top of that, now I consider Raider's play acceptable because I have yet to seen a scum tell from him, plus he's actually starting to contribute now.
Diacria wrote:Bandwagonning for the sake of bandwagonning isn't bad. It's not up to you to decide what's a legitimate reason or not.
By bandwaggoning for the sake of bandwaggoning, this is an excuse to give no or poor reasons to join a bandwagon. This is why it's usually frowned upon.
Diacria wrote:OMGUS isn't a scumtell and it's too damn overused. People don't get that OMGUS is "I'M VOTING FOR YOU FOR VOTING ME".
That's just the most well-known form. You can also do OMGUS by FoS's and poorly attacking other players.
Xite91 wrote:Youre putting out all sorts of information about all sorts of people without saying much about any of it and seeing what sticks.
Just because I'm responding to something does not mean I have to put a paragraph-amount of words into my responses. I was simply trying to give you what I'm generally saying.
Xite91 wrote:THEN you decide to tunnel Dia in your next obscene wall post which is all i seem to see from you
If you were talking about that last post, you should have noticed that I made a response to EGL at the end of that paragraph.
Rhinox wrote:SSBF: Why did you ask millar to claim?
I did not ask millar to claim, I just said that he can claim if he wanted, just that I suggested he should wait until mylo/lylo or if he got put at L-1 and was asked to claim.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Xite91 »

@SSBF no, it doesn't but you're just responding, not really pushing anything on anyone at that point. Afterwards, you focused on people based on what people focused on. It's not always bad, but the way you did it it seems like a scumtell to me.
Sorry if this isn't making sense, I'm pretty sidetracked at the moment. I'll re-explain if needed in a bit when I have more focus.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”