horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry everyone, my ISP decided to randomly cancel my service and I've been fighting with them for the past few days about it.

I'll catch up and post soon.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Wooosh thats a nice call and would be awesome if I remembered who I replaced. :P

Of course since I'm town it doesn't change it from my viewpoint but
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-Vote Count-

FakeGod (1) - Hrezs
Hrezs (0)
Spyrex (0)
horrordude0215 (0)
Soundwish (2) - deadjoker, Exemption
deadjoker (1) - Empking
Exemption (0)
Empking (0)

Not voting - FakeGod, Spyrex, horrordude0215, Soundwish

With eight alive, it's five to lynch. But please, try to be more active. :)

Deadline is on 7 July 2010.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Vote: Empking

You just randomly sheep off of what FakeGod said without any real contributions of your own? Why?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Post by Empking »

horrordude0215 wrote:

You just randomly sheep off of what FakeGod said without any real contributions of your own? Why?
I disagree with you that I randomly did anything.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Hrezs »

Empking wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:

Do you have anything to add to the argument, at all?
deadjoker
deadjoker
Goon
deadjoker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:05 am

Post by deadjoker »

Fakegod - came down from the mountains to get 3g on my phone to catch up and I see you are just as fishy as your predecessor. I did find the fact you think exemption and I are scumbuddies to be amusing as we were scumbuddies last game we played together, sorry to dissapoint you that this time I have no idea what his affiliation is this game, but I do think he is a fellow townie.

If you bothered to read the game I am promoting a lynch all lurkers campaign as this game is full of them. Soundwish has the magic combination of being both a lurker with scumtells. Spyrex did a pretty good iso on him which spelled out a lot of same thoughts as mine. I wonder if you were too lazy to read the entire game or just worried that I was suspicious of your slot as this information already existed. Might be a case of selective amnesia.

Additionally, what does the town make of the fact night 2 was delayed for the replacement of AC? Could be that he is scum and time was needed for his night action?

Empking continues his survivalist strategy. Fun.
So much for the thereafter.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:21 am

Post by FakeGod »

Lynch all lurkers only sound good on paper; it tends to hit bored VTs, and favors scum if they're stronger, more talkative types.

I'm not exactly sure what I did so far other than post up a analysis that incriminated you as been on a mislynch wagon twice now in the similar spot (toward the end of the wagon), but may I ask what you find about me so fishy?

Replacing out shouldn't be a tell, but I tend to think that because VTs have no powers and they're bored, they replace out. (just my opinion)

Ok, cool, so you get townie vibes from Exemption. Do you have any thoughts on horror? Do you also disagree about my analysis that out of the three people who I pointed out, there are no scum among them?
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:40 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hold on a skosh - are we being screwed around with?

Flavor and everything says more than one group but two nights with just A kill?
FakeGod wrote:Do you also disagree about my analysis that out of the three people who I pointed out, there are no scum among them?
This is a weird sentence that may actually be a for reals slip.

However, there's one easy way to check that:

Unvote, Vote: Soundwish
Show

Proud member of BaM
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 am

Post by FakeGod »

SpyreX wrote: This is a weird sentence that may actually be a for reals slip.
?

Calling all touhou fans!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Empking »

Hrezs wrote:
Empking wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:

Do you have anything to add to the argument, at all?
DJ, makes a snide comment against one of the (or the only (I'm not sure)) without giving any weight to it, suggesting that its just a scum-like way of defending himself, without actually addressing FG's analysis. (the attack on FG suggests that the comment about me was not just a coincidence.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:41 am

Post by FakeGod »

Interesting. Three of the four (if we include SpyreX) who was on both of the two mislynch wagons are now on Soundwish.

This makes me believe that Soundwish is probably town.

Calling all touhou fans!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Spyrex, what did you mean when refrencing FakeGod's "slip"?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

Unless the flavor is a lie there is more than one scumgroup so the flag of LOOK AT THESE SCUM doesn't change even if you were right the validity of this lynch.
Do you also disagree about my analysis that out of the three people who I pointed out, there are no scum among them?
This is saying:

Do you disagree with:

My analysis that of the three people I pointed out, there are no scum.

Which isn't what happened (those three people were his top scum picks based on votecounts). Soo
Show

Proud member of BaM
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 am

Post by FakeGod »

ah, I see there has been a misunderstanding.

I meant that "do you disagree with my analysis?", and "do you agree that there are no scum among the three?"

Hopefully that helps clarify things.

Calling all touhou fans!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 am

Post by FakeGod »

btw, [my sig]

Don't worry, I won't replace you. ;)

Calling all touhou fans!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

uhh... are we going to get more than just 3 people to post?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I've been a bit busy lately, so I'm sorry if I haven't done my job as the mod. Does anyone need a prod, btw?

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Empking »

FakeGod wrote:ah, I see there has been a misunderstanding.

I meant that "do you disagree with my analysis?", and "do you agree that there are no scum among the three?"

Hopefully that helps clarify things.
I don't think the problem is he didn't understand you. Its just that he's pick at straws.

Everybody. Secondary suspect?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Hrezs »

I can't decide between horror and dj.
I'll iso them and post later tonight

Also, 2 factions could be town faction and mafia faction
deadjoker
deadjoker
Goon
deadjoker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by deadjoker »

Back from Vacation in the mountains, now I'm going to be a bit more active.

@Empking - I have continuously been frustrated with your posts as they don't add much to the conversation and are more of just "hey guys I'm here hihi". This is not necessarily scummy, just more survival-minded. The credit you got from getting the game out of the RVS all the way back on day 1 has been used. One and two sentence posts makes me think of you more as an announcer in a sports game rather then a player on the field.
fakegod wrote:
point 1:
Lynch all lurkers only sound good on paper; it tends to hit bored VTs, and favors scum if they're stronger, more talkative types.

point 2:
I'm not exactly sure what I did so far other than post up a analysis that incriminated you as been on a mislynch wagon twice now in the similar spot (toward the end of the wagon), but may I ask what you find about me so fishy?

point 3:
Replacing out shouldn't be a tell, but I tend to think that because VTs have no powers and they're bored, they replace out. (just my opinion)

point 4:
Ok, cool, so you get townie vibes from Exemption. Do you have any thoughts on horror? Do you also disagree about my analysis that out of the three people who I pointed out, there are no scum among them?
Point 1:
Lynch all lurkers is a good way to get
lazy
townies to play the game. Bored or uninterested town should switch out, as they are going to sink the ship for the rest of us town who are actually trying to find the scum and win. Having inactive or lurking town helps scum far more then forcing bored/lazy/bad town to start playing, otherwise the scum can simply manipulate the lazy town and pick off the active town at night. If you read the entire game, it is no coincidence that Unsight and Stef were picked off at night, as they were the most active at the time. You should take heed to this, because if the game keeps going the way it has, and you are town as you claim, then you have a good chance at being next, as you are pretty active.

Point 2:
You are reading way to much into when I am voting. If you are simply going to look at voting records, you are getting 25% of the picture, which is either laziness on your part (don't want to read the entire game and all the nuances in the message traffic), or are trying to generate a case on me by selectively using information (a scum tactic, and hence why I am called you fishy). Your choice, you can either be lazy or fishy. If you read the game at the time of the voting (big if), you will realize I had other targets, but due to the inactivity of the town (and game in general), the first two days came down to the last 24-48 hours. I switched my vote to some one I viewed as less scummy but still deserving of a lynch, if for nothing else but being lazy and inactive. I spent the last few real days of day 2 attempting to gather support for a "lynch all lurkers" campaign in order to give the game the kick in the rear it needs. I am continuing that today. Where in the hell that links me to Exemption and/or Horror is beyond me, and I'm very interested to have you explain this more.

Point 3:
No, it isn't, but switching out doesn't erase the past suspicion on your slot. Either you step up to the plate and demonstrate your slot was simply a bad/lazy/lurking town, or the suspicion carries over. That's the challenge of switching in, be it town or scum.

Point 4:
Outside of Horror's terrible misrep of Stef, he hasn't been overly scummy. And I never said it isn't possible one of them is scum. I'm saying Exemption looks more like town, Horror I'm on the fence on, and I've got other fish to fry then chose a short drop-down list of targets you hand picked, especially when you come off as being lazy and/or fishy.
So much for the thereafter.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't think the problem is he didn't understand you. Its just that he's pick at straws.

Everybody. Secondary suspect?
The difference between use of scum and town there is tellilng and the fact he had to clarify because he saw what I said makes this white noise.

You know, par for the course.

I like deadjoker still but I want more focused offense and less defense from silliness
Show

Proud member of BaM
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-Vote Count-

FakeGod (1) - Hrezs
Hrezs (0)
Spyrex (0)
horrordude0215 (0)
Soundwish (2) - deadjoker, Exemption, Spyrex
deadjoker (1) - Empking
Exemption (0)
Empking (0) - horrordude0215

Not voting - FakeGod, Soundwish

With eight alive, it's five to lynch.
Soundwish
is at L-2.

Soundwish and Exemption have been prodded.

Btw, I am leaving for a small vacations until next Tuesday, so I won't be able to do any updates here. Sorry for that.

Deadline is on 7 July 2010.

Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Hrezs »

a little delayed but
deadjoker wrote:@Me=Weird: How do you know there are two factions? After reviewing the flavor text it only mentions "not a single" faction, but doesn't definitively say if it is two scum factions. This could potentially mean you know how many players are on a scum team, or were given more information on the makeup of the game in your scum role pm.
Find this pretty scummy, especially since he used it to attack me= but not anyone else since then.

He backpedals a bit on his reasoning for lynching me=
deadjoker wrote: I'm going to continue with thinking there are 4 scum here because I've seen an unofficial unanimous agreement among the players in the game there are 4 bad guys. Labeling which team they are a part of doesn't really serve much of a purpose for me (scum team members are going to purposely avoid each other), I'm just going for who I think is dropping the strongest tells.
Pretty scummy reasoning to not question a lynch candidate.

Those are the big things that stood out to me, going to reread horror now
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Hrezs »

So, rereading horror and he's done like nothing all game. He said he didn't want to posting reasoning at one point to avoid parroting. He's said some arguing was town v town at one point(him vs stef) after spyre said the same thing. It really just feels that he's slipping through the same without ever actually putting down content on how he feels. Would rather lynch him over dj

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”