Mini 995 - Advance Wars: Mafia Rising - Over!

jelly jiggler
jelly jiggler
Goon
jelly jiggler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by jelly jiggler »

Yup that was me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Did you also get the results you sent? Why did you send it to me? Why didn't you use to get results on someone else?

(Don't say what it is until I'm done with you. Keep the answers as short as possible.)
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Zhero »

jelly jiggler wrote:I was indeed doing that. It is no doubt that many of you are lynch hungry so someone has to step forward and defend the other side. (Look at my 5th post in page 9) On the other hand you guys were trying to find any reason to lynch him.
Why do you feel you have to defend the other side? Shouldn't the person playing devil's advocate be the person under fire?

In the post you're referencing, you ask what reasons we have for suspecting mallow, and then right at the end acknowledge VV's point about mallow's claim being too bastardly to fit into the game. The claim was the point to begin with, and if you don't think a bogus claim is enough to lynch someone, why did you so quickly lynch FEMM for one, and then persue further name-claiming?
Of course I was happy with voting FEMM! I was asking for a good reason to vote mallow and most of you just sat there and speculated while ignoring me. However there is no doubt that mallows imaginary role would have been a bastard role and that's what won me over in the end.
FEMM -> claims 'Blue Alliance' -> you vote for him -> he claims Max -> he gets enough votes for the hammer -> THEN you vote mallow
mallow -> claims Sasha -> gets called out for inconsistencies -> you resist wagon -> he claims death miller -> you don't blink -> FEMM gets lynched -> THEN you think mallow's claim is bogus

That's what I'm pointing at here. Why was 'Blue Alliance' lynchworthy but 'death miller Sasha with inside info on mafia members' innocuous?

You're probably going to point out that FEMM was also lurking, but lurking is never a good scumtell and always an easy target for fake scumhunting.
Why is this a reason for voting for me and not Vasude who started it? I'm pretty sure the reason we are even doing name claims is so we can either get a CC or try to find some ridiculous role like mallow's. Seeing as how we couldn't catch anyone in OS it is only natural that we move on to the country we think has the next highest chance of having scum. It was a bad move having me claim first especially after I've said that I would because now the one I think is scum has a higher chance of survival.
You never even commented on the OS claims. Fate claimed a hidden, unlockable, plot-irrelevant CO. RBT stalled for the other two claims on rather iffy reasoning. Did you derive nothing from that? Is nobody in OS scum? Just because VV pushes more claiming (yes, also scummy) doesn't mean you have to follow along. You seem almost eager to get your claim out there; trying to earn extra town points?

To answer your question, VV, in the midst of pushing for further claims, at least comments on current claims. What are your thoughts?
One last question for you: Look over RECKs posts and tell me if you really think I am scummier then him?
Yeah, I'll give you that, his iso gives me a headache. Is he scum though, or just incoherent?

Also, why did you think you'd been lynched back in the early game when you were at L-3? Sensei can't be triple hated townie, he's too kickass.
-Zhero
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ITT people are unaware of my meta/playstyle

*yawn*
green shirt thursdays
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 am

Post by bv310 »

Didn't realize I was in prod range already.

Anyway, I still feel that RBT is the scummiest, and my vote will be staying where it is.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Right on, Zhero moves up from null to slight town read. That narrows it down. That means one of RBT/Fate is scum. You take kyle's place who, despite being GE and cool, is staying uncomfortably under the radar.

---

@RBT/Fate: Is there any way you can prove that you are who you say you are? (No ability claiming though.) Who do you think is scum?

---

@Reck: I advice you to do like Zac Efron and Get'cha head in the game. Where's my name claim? Who do you think is scum?

---

I'll be NK'ed soon, so town better start acting up. D:<(I can count 2-3 people actually scumhunting here. D:<)
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
jelly jiggler
jelly jiggler
Goon
jelly jiggler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:50 am

Post by jelly jiggler »

VasudeVa wrote:Did you also get the results you sent?
I get nothing. All I know is that it was sent to you.
VasudeVa wrote:Why did you send it to me?
I sent it to you because everyone else is either inactive or yelling non sense and you were on my case. However Cathart would have been my 1st choice.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wait, I'm supposed to name claim? Alright. I'm Sonja. Something something flavor something about my dad something something.
green shirt thursdays
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 am

Post by bv310 »

Since it appears that we're all nameclaiming anyway, I'm Kanbei.

Also, V/LA until Sunday or Monday
jelly jiggler
jelly jiggler
Goon
jelly jiggler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:21 am

Post by jelly jiggler »

Oh great there is nothing I hate worse in mafia games then when the suspects lurk or go away for a long time..
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Enter bv310.
green shirt thursdays
jelly jiggler
jelly jiggler
Goon
jelly jiggler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 am

Post by jelly jiggler »

He was pretty much gone for 2 days and now he leaves for another 4 days. That's a week of him doing almost nothing...
jelly jiggler
jelly jiggler
Goon
jelly jiggler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 am

Post by jelly jiggler »

Zhero wrote: Why do you feel you have to defend the other side? Shouldn't the person playing devil's advocate be the person under fire?

In the post you're referencing, you ask what reasons we have for suspecting mallow, and then right at the end acknowledge VV's point about mallow's claim being too bastardly to fit into the game. The claim was the point to begin with, and if you don't think a bogus claim is enough to lynch someone, why did you so quickly lynch FEMM for one, and then persue further name-claiming?
Defending the other side is always a good thing especially when you think you see a bandwagon and the way the voting was started on mallow didn't make me feel good at all.

Neither mallow nor FEMM did a good job of defending themselves and there is no way in hell I was going to let people like Fate or his group lead the vote. If I have something to say then I will say it, that has always been my policy.

If you notice, that post was made in reply to a post before Vasude pointed out that this game doesn't have bastard roles. That is a crucial piece of evidence that changed my mind later on. In fact that was the most important part. I voted for FEMM because everyone was voting at this point and I had to make my opinion known.
Zhero wrote: FEMM -> claims 'Blue Alliance' -> you vote for him -> he claims Max -> he gets enough votes for the hammer -> THEN you vote mallow
mallow -> claims Sasha -> gets called out for inconsistencies -> you resist wagon -> he claims death miller -> you don't blink -> FEMM gets lynched -> THEN you think mallow's claim is bogus

That's what I'm pointing at here. Why was 'Blue Alliance' lynchworthy but 'death miller Sasha with inside info on mafia members' innocuous?

You're probably going to point out that FEMM was also lurking, but lurking is never a good scumtell and always an easy target for fake scumhunting.
This one would probably take the longest to explain and I have been typing for close to two hours so I will get back to this later.
Zhero wrote: You never even commented on the OS claims. Fate claimed a hidden, unlockable, plot-irrelevant CO. RBT stalled for the other two claims on rather iffy reasoning. Did you derive nothing from that? Is nobody in OS scum? Just because VV pushes more claiming (yes, also scummy) doesn't mean you have to follow along. You seem almost eager to get your claim out there; trying to earn extra town points?

To answer your question, VV, in the midst of pushing for further claims, at least comments on current claims. What are your thoughts?
Your right I never did comment but I still felt like we could get more information from claims in YC. The information we got seemed really weird so I kind of chose to move on and get more information. Fate's CO is unlockable but atleast he's in the game unlike Sasha. But this is the confusing part for me. RBT is definitely more scummy while Fate's CO should have been a GE CO to make the nations more balanced. I'm still pretty sure that there is scum in OS but I figured it would be easier to find scum in YC and if we couldn't we would go back to OS. I claimed first because I'm not scared of any counter claims and to make the choice easier for you guys. Do you really think I would take such a huge risk by offering myself with out being asked if I was mafia?
Zhero wrote: Yeah, I'll give you that, his iso gives me a headache. Is he scum though, or just incoherent?

Also, why did you think you'd been lynched back in the early game when you were at L-3? Sensei can't be triple hated townie, he's too kickass.
What do you mean hes incoherent? He has over 4000 posts so he can't be as bad as he's playing. Plus the part where he was pretending to not know the rules right when we were lynching mallow is really big thing for me because he was able to stall long enough so that he didn't even vote. If you still don't believe I have good reason to vote him then why don't you go look in the other game he is playing and compare his playing style and how often he posts. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14279

Rule 20: Who is voting who is public information, but the total number of votes a player has and/or the number of votes required to lynch a player are not. I actually thought that I had 5 votes but one of you unvoted and there is little doubt in my mind that some people get extra votes especially after the example role GM posted in the queue thread.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Zhero: Please unvote jelly(for now.). I'll explain, but it'll be better if I don't. Focus on someone else.

---

@RBT, Fate, Reck: Is there any way you can prove your claim?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Fate »

@RBT, Fate, Reck: Is there any way you can prove your claim?
OK WAHT THE FUCK IS HTIS?

WE'RE NOT FUCKING SOFTCLAIMING "YES MY ROLE IS PROVABLE"

FUCK THAT NOISE.

YOU THINK YOU CAN KEEP PUSHING AND PUSHING>Hey I got themt o name claim...now I can...

SORRY SOCIO, HE SOUNDED TOWN FOR AWHILE BUT I GUESS I WAS DUPED.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VASVUADE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Fate »

This "I'm so fucking pro-town I'm going to die soon" shit needs to STOP. NOW.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's a legitimate question.

Good luck trying to lynch me though!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fate. If you die, we're fucked... can we just leave it at that? Or have I already said too much?
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Fate »

THATS WAY TOO MUCH RECK MY PLAY IS DESIGNED TO NOT HAVE A TARGET ON MY BACK.

THATS WHY VV IS SUPPOSED TO DRAW THE NK BUT SHE KEEPS SAYING SHE WILL SO NOW SCUM WILL LEAVE HER ALIVE FOR WIFOM AND KILL ME, THE REAL THREAT>

GAAAAAAAAAA

Unvote:
Vote: Whothefuckisinthisgame? Oh right: Kyle99
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So. I'm watching Deadliest Catch right now and it's really sad.

Also, kyle99 vote is always good.
green shirt thursdays
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

People I'm comfortable with: Green
People I'm not comfortable with: Red
Jelly Jiggler: Black

FEMM the Attorney -
Riceballtail
mallowgeno
, jelly jiggler,
Fate,
bv310, kyle99,
xRECKONERx

Accel -
VasudeVa, SocioPath,
jelly jiggler,
bv310
mallowgeno
Zhero, Col.Cathart
Riceballtail

mallowgeno -
Col.Cathart
Fate
Zhero
, jelly jiggler,
VasudeVa
Riceballtail

---

I'm temporarily feeling tired of the RBT wagon. Anyway, he's unCC'ed Andy so he's the least of our priorities right now. But I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Vote: Fate
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Fate »

VV your flavor speculation in this game is why you are a subpar player though youare town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Fate »

Your own name being red on the mallow lynch is FUCKIN HILARIOUS though
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VV, trust me: Fate is NOT the lynch choice for today.

I can't say much yet. Give me a few days.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fate wrote:Your own name being red on the mallow lynch is FUCKIN HILARIOUS though
Fate be nice. Maybe he's not comfortable with himself.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”