Mini 1001 - Guys, Pt. 2 [adult] Mafia (GAME OVER!)

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

GoGo Wagon IP.
The Mods
The Mods
Townie
The Mods
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:44 am

Post by The Mods »

shaft.ed: Blowjobs and bacon make the world a better place.

VOTE COUNT "FOORRREEEE!"

Nobody Special (1): Ythan
Mafuyu (2): InflatablePenis, Ythill
BloodCovenant (1): Mafuyu
Unpod Tripod (1): Midnight's Sorrow
The Mods (1): Exilon
InflatablePenis (2): Amished, BloodCovenent

Nonvoters (3): ZazieR, Nobody Special, Untrod Tripod

With ?? alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Probes could be given tomorrow!

Deadline is either the 15th or the 22nd, but you'll be warned beforehand
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Amished wrote:To clarify: Mafuyu seems pretty newbie. The Yth's, me, you (BC), Zazie and NS are all not very easy targets. IP-scum in this situation would be nervous about this and go after an easy mislynch (mafuyu does seem to fit the bill).
Your tunneling on me has led to you only seeing my posts if I was scum. This theory only works if you assume I am scum in the first place.
To note: In ISO 2, he challenges Ythill's town read of NS (like he knows Ythill is town) and then challenges his pro-townieness in the same paragraph.
It didn't seem odd to you the way that Ythill called NS obvtown and blatantly sheeped the Zazie vote?
In the same post, he attacks Mafuyu for something that isn't a scumtell (never too early for random theories) and piggybacks Ythan for something he "does not like".
Ythan's point (here for reference) was something I agreed with. Cthulu forbid I think the same as another person.

Oh, and then this is her backtracking, by the way.
Also, I do like the little trap that I set up for him. By calling him obv-scum and the bussing comments, it shouldn't bother him if he's town. Town would vote for whomever that they want regardless of other people's opinion of them. To not vote because of one person is not the action of a townie.
Yes, townies don't care about comments about them and votes on them and blah blah. I've addressed that I have noticed your tunneling on me and I have also mentioned that I really don't care. Where does this fit in to your theory?
Then he loses track of where his vote is; and attacks Mafuyu *again* for something that isn't a scumtell (random votes).
>implying I didn't know where my vote was

Random votes aren't scumtells early in the game, but coupled with the fact that she hasn't really added much in the way of content while we have eight pages of at least SOME content and she's STILL using random votes? That doesn't seem odd to you at all?

And yes, I admit the word phrasing was me blatantly copying Blood. I couldn't find another way to say it; again, Cthulu help me if I think the same way as another person on here.

--

Seeing The Mods on the votecount kinda makes me want to try and get a The Mods wagon going, but I don't know exactly what that would DO. Hrm. Anyone else game, or should we just play this as normal for now?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

InflatablePie wrote:
Amished wrote:To note: In ISO 2, he challenges Ythill's town read of NS (like he knows Ythill is town) and then challenges his pro-townieness in the same paragraph.
It didn't seem odd to you the way that Ythill called NS obvtown and blatantly sheeped the Zazie vote?
I'm finding Ythill's reads quite baffling, myself, so I'm withholding judgement of both him and his reads at the moment. It seems to me that the best way to know who is town and who isn't is to be scum, but since this is a theme game and whatnot, there's probably more to it than that.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:
Amished wrote:To note: In ISO 2, he challenges Ythill's town read of NS (like he knows Ythill is town) and then challenges his pro-townieness in the same paragraph.
I'm finding Ythill's reads quite baffling, myself, so I'm withholding judgement of both him and his reads at the moment. It seems to me that the best way to know who is town and who isn't is to be scum, but since this is a theme game and whatnot, there's probably more to it than that.
How long have you been playing for again?
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Mafuyu would find it odd to be RVSing this late, IP, except that Mafuyu hasn't actually posted much at all. It's been a fast day in terms of posting speed, and Mafuyu doesn't seem to be on as often as everyone else. Mafuyu also got lost in the two pages of cock discussion that preceded the last post desu.

Amished is correct in calling Mafuyu the least experienced out of the group, but it's not a very useful tool to explain IP's actions. If everyone else is as experienced as Amished claims, Mafuyu doesn't think they would blindly get led towards a mislynch by inexperience. It's not a very deeply thought course of action, and would rely too much on heavyhanded personal attacks by IP, which he hasn't done yet. And, as IP says, it's a theory entirely focused on if IP is scum. There are many more players than just IP, so only looking at the interaction between two players (one of which is only now posting argumentative content) is going to lead to shallow thinking. So Mafuyu doesn't believe this route of thinking is going to lead to usable results.

Mafuyu would love to lynch the mods of any game just to say that Mafuyu did, but Mafuyu has yet to see a case where that happens on the first day, even when it's known for a fact that the mods are lynchable (such as in the Mind Screw games). It's probably not for the best to waste a day by lynching the mods, unless they left an easter egg to repond to that event that benefits town. That's too much mod out-guessing for Mafuyu's taste.
Guh. The words.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

@Anyone, would calling for a lynch of the mod be considered a scum tell this early on in the game?
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 am

Post by InflatablePie »

I think it'd be a nulltell, then again I suggested it so

It could be either scum thinking it'd result in a NL or to divert a lynch from a scumbuddy or something, or it could just be curious town.

Probably leaning slightly towards scumtell depending on tone and context, and yes, I realize what I just said.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:36 am

Post by InflatablePie »

EBWOP: Hey, she posted content. Mafuyu, I get the impression you do not think I am scum from your post. Why not?

Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Mafuyu isn't sure of any particular alignment sets. What Mafuyu does when that happens is to look at arguments and see if they're flawed, and to comment on them. That way, Mafuyu can still contribute while trying to get a grip on possible matchings.

Also, calling for a modlynch isn't really a nulltell (Mafuyu would say a scumtell in a random game), but usually is a nulltell if the mod is actually on the vote count due to people being eager from the possibility. At that point it goes from a setup speculation argument to outguessing the mod as to why they left that option open. For example, one theory is that the mod may or may not count as a player for certain things, which is why the ??? is there. There's no information available other than the traits of the mod and the clues provided, and Mafuyu doesn't know enough about either to try and pull together a modlynch theory. It's a way to waste time for people that don't have anything particularly mainstream to contribute.
Guh. The words.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Ythill »

Clarity. Sweet. Amished is scum. IP and BC are prob-town. Just sayin.

Anyone who wants to lynch The Mods should be cock-slapped (by BC, so it will hurt more). Now, some replies...
IP wrote:Ythill called NS obvtown and blatantly sheeped the Zazie vote?
To clarify, I never called
N
S obv-town. NS is prob-town because I've never seen scum with a post restriction.
M
S is obv-town because... read the rules again. Same reason I voted Zaz.
UT wrote:It seems to me that the best way to know who is town and who isn't is to be scum
I
know
very little. Most of my reads are based on things I
believe
. I understand why some of them are baffling: it's because there are undercurrents in this game based on the Guys Part 2 thread in GD. People have been dropping hints all over the place and I've formed some opinions based on them.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:36 am

Post by InflatablePie »

It seems I confused MS and NS. But how do we
know
he has a post restriction?

I still don't get the rules thing.

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Ythill »

We don't know. Hence the prob part of prob-town.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

So. I guess I was just jumping at the wrong thing as far as UT went. Oh well. I'll keep an eye on you though >_0

Unvote
Vote:ZazieR

:( were'd he go. ITT we miss this slot~
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Ythan »

Oh look, Ex can make long posts when someone brings up his meta. And he can also vote for the mods.

vote Exilon
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

fyi. I will be VLA until sunday morning /
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Ythill wrote:I
know
very little. Most of my reads are based on things I
believe
. I understand why some of them are baffling: it's because there are undercurrents in this game based on the Guys Part 2 thread in GD. People have been dropping hints all over the place and I've formed some opinions based on them.
So would it be a good idea for Mafuyu to read the GD thread in full?
Guh. The words.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Exilon »

B) Inflatable's Penis answer? I wasn't aware my cock could type or formulate opinions in forum games. Or were you saying my answer was a penis? One of the two.
I call you Inflatable Penis. Does that make you uncomfortable? English is not my first language, sometimes I screw up the '.
3*) There's 8 pages. She could at least come up with SOME content.
True. As I said, "not really than random".
BC, #194 wrote:
@Ex - Seriously dude. you're retarded.
I'd rather think I have interesting perspectives.
BC, #196 wrote:
Could be scum bussing. I support this wagon.
On top of that, he piggybacked me rather obviously in his last vote iirc.
I don't exactly see why IP (Penis) would bus based on such little reasoning with so many offers available. The second point is a little more interesting, but I'm not finding it much of a scumtell.

Amished's post #198 I find to be very good, not really agreeing with this part, though:
Also, I do like the little trap that I set up for him. By calling him obv-scum and the bussing comments, it shouldn't bother him if he's town. Town would vote for whomever that they want regardless of other people's opinion of them. To not vote because of one person is not the action of a townie.
Some townies do change their vote in light of other player's attacks on them. Most newbies normally do so, but this, I believe, isn't totally restricted to them.

Ythan, post #215 wrote:Oh look, Ex can make long posts when someone brings up his meta. And he can also vote for the mods.
Oh look, Ythan cannot write more than a paragraph each time D:
What's your opinion on IP?

@Ythill: Why is Amished scum? I don't see it. Oh sweet, another post with bolded letters. First glance seemed like "something obvious", but upon better inspection, I'm overthinking. NS and MS have smiliar names.

Bah, there's too many people whose names can be shortened to two letters in this game, it's hard to get there.

Let's try something else now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Banana

Seriously, why is no one else exploring this?
Feels like I've been here before.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

My posting is consistent with how I post in other games. And I'm not feeling IP scum.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Mafuyu would prefer to let the entirely random voting (as opposed to randomly voting the playerpool) be delegated to people that care about that sort of thing. Mafuyu doesn't. If Mafuyu were given actual factual reason why it's a good idea to take a 180 and try a different voting angle other than traditional 'catch scum', then Mafuyu would be better inclined to. Until then, Mafuyu doesn't see why this shouldn't be treated as any other game with easter eggs.
Guh. The words.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Ythill »

I am not interested in lynching anyone other than players in this game. Period.
Maf wrote:So would it be a good idea for Mafuyu to read the GD thread in full?
Only if you're town. :|
Ex wrote:Oh look, Ythan cannot write more than a paragraph each time
Look at his title. And stop acting as if brevity is a scumtell without a meta cross-reference.
Ex wrote:Why is Amished scum?
I'll tell you in a little while.

UNVOTE: Mafuyu
VOTE: Exilon
Yth alliance!
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Ythill wrote:I am not interested in lynching anyone other than players in this game. Period.
Maf wrote:So would it be a good idea for Mafuyu to read the GD thread in full?
Only if you're town. :|
Well, it's quite a large number of pages, so Mafuyu didn't really want to spend July 4th weekend reading guytalk unless it was absolutely necessary.
Guh. The words.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

guytalk more like gaytalk
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Exilon »

I am not interested in lynching anyone other than players in this game. Period.
If it appears on Votecount and if ?? players are alive, then they are players in this game. (Feel free to prove me wrong.)
Also Experimentation is the way to go, and everyone knows this from experience ;3
Look at his title. And stop acting as if brevity is a scumtell without a meta cross-reference.
I was never able to relate his title with the way he posted xD Also I didn't say he was scummy, but was missing his opinion from that point in the game.

Be careful, Mafu. Don't let the g
u
ays destroy your innocence. If you read that, be prepared.
Pro-tip: Do it while alone in the house.
Feels like I've been here before.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Ythill »

Maf wrote:Well, it's quite a large number of pages, so Mafuyu didn't really want to spend July 4th weekend reading guytalk unless it was absolutely necessary.
I wouldn't call it necesarry. I'm fine with you not reading it, but it would help you understand some of the subtext.

@Exi:
Lynching scum is the way to go.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”