Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Diacria »

I don't know how anyone would not have known I was Elli since I stated it in thread and people started calling me Ellicria etc.
It keep happening because there's no second skin. :(
Raider, could you link to two most recent scum/town games, not counting Mind Screw?
Millar is town, I don't know why people doubt him.
Unvote, Vote Chrono
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

raider8169 (6) - Charlie, rhinox, Amished, Pittbunny, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Chevre
Shattered Viewpoint (3) - nachomamma8, danakillsu, EGL
Super Smash Bros Fan (2) - Shattered Viewpoint, xite91
Amished (1) - raider8169
danakillsu (1) - millar13
Chronopie (1) - Diacria
millar13 (1) - chronopie
RichardGHP (1) - holycon
Diacria (1) - Twomz

Not Voting (6) - The King Of Eggs, CSL, carneybaby88, Reverse Simplicity, kmd4390, RichardGHP

CSL has returned and will not be replaced
The King Of Eggs, carneybaby88 and danakillsu are being replaced
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Xite93 wrote:I don't like this, If you're going to vote someone, vote them You shouldn't want to split votes. What the hell would that do?
I honestly have no idea how that quote was scummy in any shape or form. It was a simple question to the mod and I already gotten an answer (Which is "no"). Had we've been able to spread our votes around, I personally think that it would help be efficent in scum hunting.

Let's say you have three votes. You are able to spread one vote to one person. You are also able to put forth three votes toward one person and able to put two vote on one person and one vote on a person. You can vote up to three people at a time.

Now how would putting your three votes on three people be more beneficial then three votes on one person? One, it would reduce the chance of a scum quicklynch/town accidental hammer. Two, it would help put pressure on as many people as possible. Three votes on one person will only put more pressure toward one person. Three votes on three seperate people would put more pressure toward three seperate people. Sure it would be less pressure toward individual people, but by placing votes toward three seperate people, it is more likely that you're voting for a scum.
I'm just saying that if you're voting for someone, even if it's just to put pressure on them, you need to be sure it's the right choice.
And yeah, it's a great idea to get a fuster cluck of oh mah god dont killz me plox from like 434315 people at once.
The point wasn't the answer it was the question. Typically if you're timid about your vote you don't believe in it. If you're town, typically you shouldn't be pushing people to the point of pressure if you dont believe you're onto something.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

The hell is with all the replacements? ITT Llama should install a revolving door.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Looking at LW I: there were four role exploded pre-game: Jester, Cultist, Survivor, and Princess. This time only the first three.

That alone leads me to bump millar onto my 'town' list. therefore UNVOTE: Millar
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 am

Post by raider8169 »

RichardGHP wrote:I must admit, the prince(ss) claim made me laugh... still determining if I should believe it or not. It is a rather odd and rare role given the circumstances, you have to admit. And the claim looks out of place.

Unvote
so I can clear my head.
Were you really voting millar based solely on a roleclaim that was way early and never required to be given? I thought there was more too it for some reason.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:45 am

Post by raider8169 »

Chronopie wrote:Looking at LW I: there were four role exploded pre-game: Jester, Cultist, Survivor, and Princess. This time only the first three.

That alone leads me to bump millar onto my 'town' list. therefore UNVOTE: Millar
I dont remember anything but the 3 deaths. I think your confused.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Chronopie »

LlamaFluff - LW mafia I wrote: L. Ron Hubbard - Cult Leader - Killed Pregame
Carrot Top - Jester - Killed Pregame
Mahatma Ghandi - Neutral Survivor - Killed Pregame
Hannah Montana - Beloved Princess - Killed Pregame
LlamaFluff - OP wrote:Dead Players (0)
Dane Cook - Jester - Exploded Pregame
Thich Nhat Hahn - Survivor - Exploded Pregame
Jim Jones - Cult Leader - Exploded Pregame
Nup. not confused.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Diacria
Diacria
Goon
Diacria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Diacria »

Very good catch Chrono.
Now, who's scum?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Twomz »

That does mean that it's a 'publicly known' role in the game. It would be an awful fakeclaim, unless Millar is trying to draw out the real one. While possible, it's very unlikely.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 am

Post by RichardGHP »

raider8169 wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:I must admit, the prince(ss) claim made me laugh... still determining if I should believe it or not. It is a rather odd and rare role given the circumstances, you have to admit. And the claim looks out of place.

Unvote
so I can clear my head.
Were you really voting millar based solely on a roleclaim that was way early and never required to be given? I thought there was more too it for some reason.
There was. Read some more.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by Charlie »

I am inclined to believe that millar13 is town then.
Kindness
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

?????
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Amished »

Oh whatever, millar was town without the role speculation.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Twomz »

I am interested in why he would roleclaim for no apparent reason, but I think he's town for now.

LlamaFluff's no play list is getting pretty bloated huh?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I hate "I'm still here" posts, but yeah. That. The lack of Twomz votes in the last vote count is disturbing.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 am

Post by raider8169 »

Chrono, my bad, I missed the part about it being the first game.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Twomz »

Kmd4390 wrote:I hate "I'm still here" posts, but yeah. That. The lack of Twomz votes in the last vote count is disturbing.
Twomz wrote:
unvote, vote: Diacria
insisting that some of the people on his 'lurker list' are scum (there have been many attempts to determine if lurking is townish or scummy and the results are inconclusive at best. Just lurking is a null tell, get over it) and wtf does picking and choosing targets even mean? You only get one vote, you HAVE to pick and choose targets... it's the most important part of the game.
It's also on the VC. I have been meaning to do an ISO of the top suspects to decide how exactly I sit with them as well. Sorry that I didn't do it earlier in the weekend, I was out of town for my wife's birthday/4th of July, so I didn't have the time to sit down and reread anything, just stay caught up.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@raider8169: It should be obvious that VI stands for Village Idiot. Not that it's scummy or anything.

CSL wrote:Well, now the scum won't kill you.

Also, nice sarcasm!
I believe that millar13 was being pretty serious about his claim. Why do you think he's being sarcastic about the claim?
raider8169 wrote:It doesnt prevent anything but limits our ability to judge everyone equally. The point being why rush it? Lets give those slots a chance to post before judging people. Votes on slots that are not posting does nothing but put the replacement in a crappy position and who would want to replace into that?
Passive lurkers should be either A): left alone and recieve a replacement or B): be pressured to reduce contents. People with no posts cannot receive analysis based on there gameplay, so it makes sense to put them at a null read until contents from the slot is produced. I am not by any means supporting a lynch on lurkers who don't post, that's voting someone based off a null tell, but that does not mean we should not look for scummy people just because two people haven't posted.
raider8169 wrote:Scummiest suspects shouldnt happen until late day one or better yet mid day two. That is my opinion and I think its better then tunneling in on someone day one for their opinions just because what you think is different from me. Those are not reasons to lynch someone and so far that is the case on me. Chalk it up to me voting a bunch of other people during RVS or whatever to make yourself feel better but at least take some effort in trying to kill me and come up with a real case.
Actually, it is best to find a scummiest suspect as soon as possible. You are able to push them further, make a better case on them, and not only that, we gain more information out of scum hunting as soon as possible. Plus if the person flips scum, you are able to look for connections between that person and the scumbag.
raider8169 wrote:Hell yeah I love being lynched day one with no real reason!
I already pointed out that I found your ISO: 27 scummy due to the second paragraph basically being WIFOM. Is that not a reason to lynch someone? I also agree to the general case on you.
Xite93 wrote:I'm just saying that if you're voting for someone, even if it's just to put pressure on them, you need to be sure it's the right choice.
I can be absolutely certain that one person is scum beyond all doubts and have multiple votes. I can still choose to only put forth one vote, because I know there are other scums out there, and I can put them on my other top lynch candidates.
Xite93 wrote:And yeah, it's a great idea to get a fuster cluck of oh mah god dont killz me plox from like 434315 people at once.
If someone were to intentionally kill a person, we were able to spread our votes around to different people, and if we had plenty of time left, this increases the chance of the person being scum. Scums would have to blend in with other people more, putting multiple votes on a person would help make the scums stand out.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 am

Post by raider8169 »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@raider8169: It should be obvious that VI stands for Village Idiot. Not that it's scummy or anything.
Yeah that tends to be me. Not on purpose but I have a different way of thinking and there are people that seem to think there is only one way to play mafia.

The null tells hurt the game in the long run. Not only do they get ignored but if the slot is scum they have half their work done for them and they can just join the bandwagons and ride for the rest of the game. I've done it before and dont remember how far it got me but it was quite a bit. Sense then I have always keep an extra eye out for those slots. Votes work on active lurkers not slot that just havent posted or those that just post enough to not get replaced. Most people are distracted enough to let is slide even when called out.

Sure you can push someone for responses but is that likely to change your lynch day one? I guess we will find out with me but more then not it takes little to lynch someone day one. At lot of time its the person who stands out or just doesnt flow well with the rest of the group. If one or two people agreed with my thinking it would have been pushed aside and we would have moved onto someone else by now. Its odd how that works.

As you can see I am willing to respond to anything but the case against me is more based on my play style instead of really being scummy. Unfortunate but it happens.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

animorpherv1 replaces carneybaby88
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hey.

It looks (from the last vote count) that I have one vote. Seeing as I've never heard of the player, this may have been a good decision.

Is there anything I should be aware of/ Players I should ISO?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by raider8169 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Hey.

It looks (from the last vote count) that I have one vote. Seeing as I've never heard of the player, this may have been a good decision.

Yup, know that I rock. Enjoy the read and welcome to the game!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

raider8169 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Hey.

Yup, know that I rock. Enjoy the read and welcome to the game!

Welcome.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Chrono is town, millar is town.

Dia is town once he starts pushing scum lynches.

The rest, I don't know.

But I've done waaay too much catching up today, and honestly, I'm tired of mafia for a day.

So, I leave you with
Vote: Raider8169
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”