Mini 995 - Advance Wars: Mafia Rising - Over!

kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 am

Post by kyle99 »

On vacation in a place with crappy internet for the 4th. I'll be back on monday night, so don't lynch me until then.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 am

Post by bv310 »

You've never played with Fate before, have you Jelly?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 am

Post by bv310 »

Also, VV, my reputation's only bad around Reck. Otherwise, I'm slowly getting better.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Zhero: I fear they have some scum power that allows them to double kill thus catching us off guard at 'LyLo'. It's high powered Town, after all.

Why is my summarized version not suitable though? I think I have explained it quite thoroughly. The main point of is: Fate/Reck ignoring each other until I voted Fate because he is scummy and then xRx suddenly 'confirms' Fate and they're suddenly 'buddies fo' life'. It's too choreographed.

I am against a lurker lynch today because I have a totally better lynch. See next post:

---

@Fate: Your posts are not Town at ALL. You are in ALL the fucking wagons, your vote pattern is VERY opportunistic, you have no single town tell, you're posts are unreadable alignmentwise AND you have a scummy fake claim. See here, if he truly read your posts and is town he will NOT masonize/confirm a scummy player like you.

Why he chose you is either a bad bad bad town choice OR a scum gambit. Now then, if xRx was townier, I'd say bad bad bad town choice. But see here, he isn't. He is one of the scummier lurkers being on almost ALL the wagons you were on(apart from the Accel.). Therefore, you're both scum. It's a simple as that really.

You better daytalk with your scumbuddies and make up a better defense like that. You are getting lynched today, after all.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey scummy lurkers. Vote Fate please.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:Hey
scummy
lurkers. Vote Fate please.
At least you're a moron by your own standards.

Also calling it a fake claim a thousand times doesn't make it so. I don't need to point out exactly
why
analyzing flavor is bad, but meh.

I'm not getting lynched today. No one's paying attention to your posts you're just wasting time. Sociopath won't vote me, bv310 won't vote me, Reck won't vote me. Who the hell is going to be on your side?

Your case is laughable. It's:
1. Misconstrued. Being on "ALL" the wagons implies I'd lynch anyone that isn't me. But I have avoided a very specific set of players who I have read as town.
2. Based on the fact that both Reck and I are scum and that he IMMEDIATELY defended me as his buddy when a SINGLE vote was placed on me by a player no one really takes seriously.
3. Based on your
assumption
that Reck is a masonizer despite my repeated attempts to tell you that you have no fuckin clue what we are, but that I didn't have a choice in confirming Reck.

It's getting to the point where you complete refusal to see any other view point or consider any other possibility than FATE AND RECK ARE BOTH OBVSCUM THAT CLAIMED BUDDIES IN THREAD is becoming slightly scummy. The only town-tell YOU'VE committed is actually trying, but that can be done by scum to ESPECIALLY since you're "scumhunting" consists of retarded paranoia of Mod-confirmed town, and skepticism of a supposed "insane" scum gambit by myself and Reck. Especially when you yourself admit that there are SCUMMY LURKERS out there as well, then you should see that there are much better targets today.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Reply to:
1. This is retarded. OF COURSE YOU WONT VOTE OBVTOWN DURR. What kind of scum puts a cross hair on himself like that? You're lucky I'm feeling lazy right now just so I can point out ALL the wagons you've been on. You never even attempted to start one on your own.
2. Explain to me WHY of all people xRx chose you: the scummy band wagoning, Hachi name claiming scum to 'confirm'. I'm gathering all the support I can get to get your ass lynched. Wait for it.
3. Because xRx apparently 'targetted' you with something and suddenly you are 'confirmed town'. Again, BOTH OF YOU are players in suspicion. Plus that communication you're having implies a QT of some sort because we have no fucking clue what you two are talking about but you two understand each other.

It is not complete refusal of other possibility because I see no other possibility primarily because you yourself are NOT giving other possibilities. I cannot refuse another possibility if I don't know what it is.

How cute! A thinly veiled threat of gathering his alliance to try lynch me. Try me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Right, so while you're daytalking with your buddies: Flavor speculation is not pointless here. Even Col. did it. We caught mallow and we're catching you. (I think I told you this before.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Fate »

If you're alive when it come to Lylo with me I'll try to get you lynched. Because by then you'll either be scum, or town who has been kept alive in order to lynch me at LyLo and is too STUPID to realize this fact, so I'll have to vote you anyway.

Like I said, CONSIDER, just in one post fucking show the other options CONSIDER that you might be a complete idiot and me and Reck are town. NOW:

I am Hachi, a sort of obscure character who is a secret unlock. How do I claim? When? I claim ASAP because I know if I go last everyone will say "NICE JOB GOIN LAST AND CLAIMING SOMEONE WHO WASN'T CLAIMED." You can't have it both ways, I'm scum if I claim first because I'm "going for town points" and I'm scum if I go last aren't I? Either way I, as town, HAVE to claim Hachi. Do you not see this?

Flavor speculation is bull shit, BECAUSE:
1. AGM, maybe Hachi is his fuckin hero and here for AGM's personal satisfaction
2. Conversion to mafia. Design this set-up, tell me what sort of COs translate smoothly into Mafia abilities flavor-wise. Hachi might be one of the COs AGM felt had a particularly smooth transition to a mafia role, ever consider that?
3. Mallow wasn't caught because of flavor speculation. He was caught because he claimed fuckin Death Miller.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:Reply to:
1. This is retarded. OF COURSE YOU WONT VOTE OBVTOWN DURR. What kind of scum puts a cross hair on himself like that? You're lucky I'm feeling lazy right now just so I can point out ALL the wagons you've been on. You never even attempted to start one on your own.
2. Explain to me WHY of all people xRx chose you: the scummy band wagoning, Hachi name claiming scum to 'confirm'. I'm gathering all the support I can get to get your ass lynched. Wait for it.
3. Because xRx apparently 'targetted' you with something and suddenly you are 'confirmed town'. Again, BOTH OF YOU are players in suspicion. Plus that communication you're having implies a QT of some sort because we have no fucking clue what you two are talking about but you two understand each other.

It is not complete refusal of other possibility because I see no other possibility primarily because you yourself are NOT giving other possibilities. I cannot refuse another possibility if I don't know what it is.

How cute! A thinly veiled threat of gathering his alliance to try lynch me. Try me.
1. You seemed more than willing to vote OBVTOWN Jelly, and even had Socio show support for that wagon. Did I join it? No. If you're feeling lazy that's MORE DISSONACNE to your supposed "I'm the only townie trying" bullshit. FTR the only wagons I've been on are:
1. Mallow
2. Femm
3. RBT
4. Kyle

There I did your hard work for you.

2. Reck did not choose me to "confirm me." I am not confirmed to him, it is only vice versa. If you REALLY think we would talk in secret jargon in thread if we fucking HAD a QT than your moron points keep adding up. I repeat, Reck is
without a doubt
Sasha and town. From Reck's point of view I guess he has a town read on me and knows that my role involves knowing he is Sasha.

3. See 2, I am not confirmed town, only Reck.

4. HOLY FUCK WHAT? You YOURSELF said the other possibilities and even CALL the lurkers scummy. So this is BULLSHIT. You saying "I don't see anything else except Reck+Fate scum, and since Fate hasn't offered any other possibilities...well I won't look for them"-Lie #2, my vote is the other opportunity. Kyle99 has done considerably less than me and is in no way a worse lynch than myself. So you're either lying scum or horribly tunneled.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Reck is without a doubt Sasha and town. From Reck's point of view I guess he has a town read on me and knows that my role involves knowing he is Sasha.
I see scum slip.

Confirm Vote: Fate

Putting it out there before you start EBWOPing in guilt.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Reply to:
1. Bullshit. You've been wagon hopping like crazy. You only mentioned the significant wagons. The lesser ones, you needlessly try to put pressure on.
2. I see you're trying to save xRx. Nice try. You're still not explaining it in a way that is convincing me and all your soft claims thus far ar too convenient for my tastes. See here, I keep sensing hidden scum motives in ALL of your defenses thus far.
3. We seem to be talking about different possibilities here. By 'possibilities', I meant 'What possibly explains this link between xRx and Fate which happened to appear nowwhere.'. The possibilities I gave were 'badbadbad town move' or 'scum gambit.' Guess which one I went with?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Fate »

There will be no EBWOP. Reck is 100% town to me, but to him I am nothing more than a town read. This is the nature of our abilities which you can't use your fuckin imagination or get out of your fucking tunnel in order to see.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

And, lastly, that Death Miller claim would NOT have happened if it werent for my Nation Claim.......FLAVOR SPECULATION LOLOLOLOL. (And the speculation there was, there will be 2 town and 1 scum in every nation.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Fate »

So Kyle99 is 100% confirmed town to you because there's only two in that nation?

Give me a break.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:There will be no EBWOP. Reck is 100% town to me, but to him I am nothing more than a town read. This is the nature of our abilities which you can't use your fuckin imagination or get out of your fucking tunnel in order to see.
Yes, but you said there he's SASHA. He claimed SONJA, that hawt asian chick from YC.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:So Kyle99 is 100% confirmed town to you because there's only two in that nation?

Give me a break.
More like 50%, which is 50% more than you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Fate »

Oh meh, that's what I meant.

The little girl who is good with spies and shit.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Fate »

Sasha is what mallow claimed THATS why it was in my head.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HOLY FUCKING CONTENT, BATMAN.

VV, Fate & I don't have a QuickTopic, please shut the fuck up and start scumhunting. Still waiting a little bit for things to resolve. I cannot give an accurate timeframe, though, since that would help scum.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Fate »

Reck nothing VV says counts as content, choose your words carefully.

Its just as whoever said it said, this is a stupid and meaningless distraction.

Since I got your name wrong I guess you know what role I'm
not
lulz.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yup. I have my ideas though.
green shirt thursdays
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

But I am scumhunting.

Why'd you target Fate anyway?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I targeted Fate?
green shirt thursdays
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Is there any other explanation on how you're suddenly confirmed town to him?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”