Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Drippereth »

danakillsu wrote:@All (Drippereth especially)
Explain to me how it WOULD have hurt us to not lynch Raivann
D1
even if he had not been NK'd. What I was saying was just that we could lynch him tomorrow.
I agree with this, and for this reason, I find that the players screaming "fakeclaim" were the scummiest of the lot.

But then, Raivann voted you for having a reasonable position, so the forecast is sunny with a chance of bus'ing.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Drippereth »

Benmage wrote:Pretty sure he replaced in, and Raiv was commenting on his summary post....its something to considering looking in to...

And, your doing your vote analysis wrong....also side note, why is LmPls green?
You're right, he replaced Paranoia. So why did Raivann want to cast aspersions on an insignificant player that no one noticed? For town cred, because that player is prob scum.

LynchMePls is town. Read his posts. Shining beacon of townie-ness, every single one of them.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Drippereth »

Thor is VLA July 1-7. I do like this posts, the early ones. Then after his iso post #8, he gets lazy, and starts coasting. Mmmmm.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Drippereth wrote: LynchMePls is town. Read his posts. Shining beacon of townie-ness, every single one of them.
I'll look again, but its going to be easy for scum to look town when they have the luxury of actually scum hunting.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Benmage wrote:
Drippereth wrote: LynchMePls is town. Read his posts. Shining beacon of townie-ness, every single one of them.
I'll look again, but its going to be easy for scum to look town when they have the luxury of actually scum hunting.
No really, his post literally glow with green.

Wanna look at Thor, see if you see anything different?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Drippereth »

Benmage wrote:
No really, his post literally glow with green.

Wanna look at Thor, see if you see anything different?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by xvart »

Benmage, 127 wrote:Soooo how long can I keep this lurking/active lurking going?? :P How have I not been lynched yet :shock: ....I just finished catchinup the end of D1...what a mess...
I do not like this post at all. It looks to me like a preemptive acknowledgement for future reference if a case ever gets built on Benmage. Any case that might be built would most certainly include lurking D2 and now he has a post saying he realizes his active lurking.
CSL, 1019 wrote:Vote me all you want. I usually get lynched all the time, actually.
I dislike this post as well.
Don't lynch me because I always get lynched. It's my meta!

CSL, 1041 wrote:Note to self: ISO someone first before calling them lurkerscum.
Back peddle much? And at the weakest rebuttal regarding your original claim?
Mina, 1037 wrote:I understand why dana and SSBF are getting votes, but do you think that only the VIs and poor debaters are scum while all the strong reasonable players are town? In a game with multiple factions, it's easy for scum to genuinely scumhunt.
Are you saying that you think dana and SSBF are VI/poor debaters?
MacavityLock, 1039 wrote:No, you did not directly say that. But the "very convincing argument" is all about bullying people into getting onto one of those two wagons. And we are not at that point in the Day yet.
A game I played with LynchMePlz recently ended and I recall him being pretty annoyed at/aggressive about lulls in the game.
Drippereth, 1051 wrote:
Benmage wrote:also side note, why is LmPls green?
You're right, he replaced Paranoia. So why did Raivann want to cast aspersions on an insignificant player that no one noticed? For town cred, because that player is prob scum.

LynchMePls is town. Read his posts. Shining beacon of townie-ness, every single one of them.
Then why aren't Cow, Richard, Miku, and vezo green as well since you claim them town in your wagon analysis post? Furthermore, how can you claim Vezo is town and then claim Vezo is scummier than SSBF? For the record, I could see Richard being green due to his claim and the flip of Loras; so you think unconfirmed LMP is more town than nearly confirmed Richard?

Your wagon analysis seems pretty subjective and manipulated.

FoS: Drippereth

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Axelrod »

danakillsu wrote:@Axelrod
What is your problem? I already admitted everything you said in that post. I want to know how it makes me scum. How do you know what I thought about Raivann being scum if I never dealt with the issue until after getting pressured? You're just assuming that because I wasn't clear, I must have known he was scum, which really doesn't make much sense.
I have a hard time understanding why you apparantly can't understand why your actions look scummy. You seem to be under the impression that, since you have "admitted everything" there is nothing left to be suspicious of, but what you are "admitting" to is a pattern of behavior that makes it look like you were avoiding the Raivann wagon and pushing another one. As we now know Raivann was scum, this makes you look bad. What is so hard for you to understand about that?

I had a second point also, which was that when Raivann claimed, you switched your vote to Richard - the other person who had a claimed vig-type ability, and who you had strongly defended earlier. And the point there is that, if you were as suspicious of Raivann as you tried to claim you were, why did you suddenly trust him more than Richard? Again, this gives at least the appearance of someone who is aligned with Raivann.

You remark when people started to vote for Raivann was "why are people voting for Raivann?" This is not a remark someone who is also suspicious of Raivann would make. You would know why people were voting for him. What you later try to say, in fact, is that you found him equally scummy to the person you were voting for, but that doesn't make sense based on that comment.

Maybe you
didn't
find Raivann as scummy as Kleedrac
at that point
, and only later decided they were "equally" scummy, but if that's the case there's nothing you posted that would indicate it.

Does that make enough sense for you?
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Drippereth »

xvart wrote:Then why aren't Cow, Richard, Miku, and vezo green as well since you claim them town in your wagon analysis post? Furthermore, how can you claim Vezo is town and then claim Vezo is scummier than SSBF? For the record, I could see Richard being green due to his claim and the flip of Loras; so you think unconfirmed LMP is more town than nearly confirmed Richard?

Your wagon analysis seems pretty subjective and manipulated.

FoS: Drippereth

xvart.
LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change. So he gets the green.

As for vezo, I thought it was clear. Both Elli and I (DGB) had a town read om him/her yesterday. I believe this town read carried over with Elli today. But now that I (DGB) am re-reading, and looking at the data, I'm not finding vezo quite so townie anymore.

I should have put Richard as green - I thought I did. This was an oversight.

Not sure about Miku and hascow. These are gut reads, they don't get green.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

I doubt it wrote:That last sentence is really weird. What problem, and how exactly are you trying to rectify it? Do you think the reason I'm attacking you is because you attacked my case on Benmage? Is this you admitting that your strategy as scum is attacking players/cases you find weak?
The problem that I'm trying to rectify is my tendency to defend people. One previous experience with defending a case from other people was Dragonball Z Mafia over at Smash World Forums.

How am I trying to rectify that? I am currently trying to avoid reacting to other people cases on different people and focus on myself in terms of defenses.

For your third question, I would say partly because of that, but not completely or even the main reason. There are other reason why I see you attacking me (And others). A major example is the apprent me-Raivann connection.

And for the final question, no. I have not done this as scum. My only game where I flipped scum was Smash Bros. Mafia over at Smash World Forums and I don't remember doing any chainsaw defense. I have only done chainsaw defenses as town.
danakillsu wrote:@All (Drippereth especially)
Explain to me how it WOULD have hurt us to not lynch Raivann D1 even if he had not been NK'd. What I was saying was just that we could lynch him tomorrow.
Obviously, you were pushing Kleedrac harder then Raivann Day 1. There are numerous evidence supporting that you are scums and I believe the case. You said that having Town-Kleedrac/Budja is worse then Town-Raivann. Guess who flipped town and who flipped scum?
Drippereth wrote:LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change. So he gets the green.
What if in LynchMePls's next post that he outright claims that he's a Mafia member of another scum alignment? Will he still be townier then all the townies in here and would that still never change?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Vote danakillsu

You like raviann don't you?

Do we have 3 scum teams or the vig fired?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@vezokpiraka: A third scum team from my opinion is highly unlikely. Given that Raivann acted very scummy yesterday, I'm suggesting that it was the real vigilante that killed him.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:20 am

Post by RichardGHP »

ITT: Decided to can the catching up post (at least ATM) because there hasn't been much going on lately in proportion to what is happening elsewhere.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:34 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote:SSBF
for reasons mentioned and because his reasons for voting for me are horrible. The "guess who flipped town and who flipped scum" is ridiculous, because my saying Kleedrac-town was worse than Raivann-town had nothing to do with which way they actually flipped.
@Axelrod
I did in fact change my mind after asking why people were voting for Raivann because of the answers they gave.
Still, nobody has explained why I have to be scum from my actions, instead choosing to continually say it makes me look bad, which I already know, considering how many people are voting for me. Vezo's vote on me is bull, btw.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 am

Post by CSL »

Why is it bull, dana?
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:We have two weeks to the deadline. Two. WEEKS.

That doesn't mean we should twiddle our thumbs and do nothing. That DOES mean no lynch is impossible at this point.
Well, lets see, two weeks before deadline on D1 we had already wagonned Richard, and then we were evaluating Kleedrac/Budja. We still had 2 weeks, but it turned out we needed all of it plus an extension to finally settle on... a mislynch. So when I ask for more participation, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Particularly from people who aren't voting at all one week into the day. Isn't it sort of frowned upon to sit around not voting? Is there really something wrong with me stating my dissatisfaction with the lack of participation from some players?
I don't think a single player in the game has objected to the dana or SSBF wagons. You don't need my help. On the contrary, why doesn't someone look elsewhere? Everyone decided overnight that dana and SSBF are their top two suspects.
Fair enough.
I understand why dana and SSBF are getting votes, but do you think that only the VIs and poor debaters are scum while all the strong reasonable players are town? In a game with multiple factions, it's easy for scum to genuinely scumhunt.
Of course not, but can't we deal with the obv scum first? I mean SSBF literally couldn't get any scummier.
SSBF wrote:What if in LynchMePls's next post that he outright claims that he's a Mafia member of another scum alignment? Will he still be townier then all the townies in here and would that still never change?
Whoops, I stand corrected. :oops: What an absurd question.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.6: The
"Besides, I wanted to make the goat say thappireth."
votecount

Lynch Count

Vezokpiraka (1) -
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Danakillsu (8) -
Percy, Thor665, Mikujin, Axelrod, RichardGHP, xvart, LynchMePls,Vezokpiraka

CSL (2) -
Percy, Mina

Super Smash Bros. Fan (7) -
hasdgfas, I Doubt it, Unsight, CSL, Rifka Viveka, MacavityLock, Danakillsu

MacavityLock (1) -
Locke Lamora

Not voting to Lynch (4) -
Kinetic, MagnaofIllusion, Benmage, Drippereth

With 22 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.
The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (CDT) on Sunday the 18th of July
. You can view a countdown to the deadline

Unsight has been prodded.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by LimMePls »

MacavityLock wrote:No, you did not directly say that. But the "very convincing argument" is all about bullying people into getting onto one of those two wagons. And we are not at that point in the Day yet.
Bullying? Are you joking? I'm telling people who aren't voting that they should use there vote. I'm asking for more participation, and I'm saying that if they have a logical reason to be on a wagon other than the two obv scum that they present a case to us so we can evaluate it.

What does "we're not at that point in the day yet" even mean? At what point in the day is it no longer acceptable for people to be not voting? Seems to me like 1 week in is pretty late to be holding on to your vote. Please inform me when it's acceptable for me to ask non-voters to please use there votes. Cause I'll do it then. I see nothing wrong with my asking for participation, or the way in which I asked for it. SSBF and dana are obv scum. If people aren't voting them, then I say they should tell us why. If they have a better candidate, then I say now is the time to provide it.

I honestly don't understand what the problem is with my post, and you defending the players who aren't voting seems really strange to me. I dunno about everyone else, but I want participation from people who aren't voting 1 week into the day. My asking for them on SSBF or dana is for obvious reasons (they are scum). If those people want to put them somewhere else, then feel free, but please tell us why, so we can start discussing it. I do not believe that 2 weeks till deadline is too early to say that.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Yet more reports of unrest in the city found their way to Varys. Dozens of commoners had been found dead; men, women and children caught up in the riots. But those who played their Game of Thrones would not care about that, not about the innocents that suffered. However there were reports that would be alarming to them. A pair of knights had been found dead, their armour and weapons taken, their horses literally butchered on the street. Another, a minor lordling, slaughtered along with his retainers on the outskirts of the city. All the city's Goldcloaks had locked themselves in their outposts and barracks, unwilling to brave the streets, except for those with the party making their way from the docks towards the safety of the Red Keep.
Varys hoped that party made it to safety in time. Nobles always repaid every drop of blood spilled by commoners a hundred times over.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@all
Any thoughts on the post above? I don't really get it.
@CSL
It's bull because he votes for me with no reasoning of his own, unless you count "you like Raivann, don't you" which is stupid in itself. There is nothing that proves I "like" Raivann. And "liking" him can mean a lot of different things, most of which would not make me scum.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:@all
Any thoughts on the post above? I don't really get it.
It's fluff from the source material.

V/LA on weekends
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Phew, caught up.

I'd be down for a vezo, or dana lynch. I think the vig should kill dripp.

vote danakillsu

I believe thats L-3 claim time soon.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Benmage
Anything interesting to say, or are you just going to blindly follow the town? I see no reason not to claim now, so here it is:
I am Brynden Tully, Innocent Aligned. I used to be a Gate Knight, but quit because of Lysa. Now I fight for Westeros. Each night I can jail someone, protecting them from an NK, but also roleblocking them.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

Last night, I did this to Drippereth, on whom I have a townread, to save him from being NK'd. I also didn't think he was a town PR.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am

Post by xvart »

Drippereth? Any comment on being jailkept last night?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”