-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (4)
- wolframnhart, vezokpiraka, Scott Brosius, Kthxbye

7 votes available, 4 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is July 17, ~ 7:30 pm PDT

vezokpiraka has been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

Note that I'll be V/LA for the weekend.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I guess I'll announce
V/LA until Monday
as well. Holiday weekend and all.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

So....can you prod wolf (last post 27 June) too?

d3x: While I understand this game is slow, your 'cases' on people are looking more than half-hearted. Why is this? You aint dead yet son.

wolf: If/when you return, mind actually playing in this game since you're practically confirmed? This lurking crap is ridiculous and rude.

vezo: Your next post better be soon and better be longer than a few one liners or I'm pushing to switch you to top lynch today and should you flip town, d3x tomorrow.

Scott: In your post 1532, you asked how I felt about my earlier case with all that has happened since. How do YOU feel about it? Why did you ask and then not bring it up again after I answered?

all: If this game goes to lylo with slicey, scott, and LMP....we're pretty much f*&$ed.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:23 am

Post by wolframnhart »

No prod needed. Am willing to vote d3x, should have followed gut on dana and will do so with d3x. I don't believe vezo is the last scum but will look again at him. Not going to throw down my vote just yet though being as most people will be gone until monday anyways.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:23 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Here. Will reread tomorrow.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:45 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

d3x is still the best candidate for a lynch.

Ktx is confirmed.
Wolf is confirmed.
vote d3x

We are three days away from Lylo.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:13 am

Post by d3x »

Please tell you're going to Lynch vezo tomorrow. I promise to go quietly.

I'm L-2.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

As predicted, a post worth waiting from vezo.

KTB- I agreed with the peculiar interactions between SOG and d3x that you laid out in that post, and the seemingly scummy intentions behind them. I don't understand if d3x flips town, you are looking right at me due to that post. I'm not following the logic.

We're not going to get anything better from vezo, so I'm back aboard

Vote: d3x
L-1
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Back from my V/LA. I hope everyone who celebrated the 4th of July had a good holiday.
Please tell you're going to Lynch vezo tomorrow. I promise to go quietly.

I'm L-2.
This post concerns me. I think this might be a last ditch AtE to get us to lynch Vezo instead. I still like my vote.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by d3x »

I'm getting Lynched today, LMP. You don't have to confirm the fact that you feel suspicious about me or my posts. I'd recommend that if you are Town, you refrain from actions that will make you look bad once I flip Town.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

vote: vezo

d3x getting lynched today or tomorrow doesn't matter to me much. d3x isn't/hasn't ever been one for AtE. His scum reads are usually very good. If d3x IS town, his read on vezo is probably good. I'm going to suggest we switch vezo and d3x for lynch order as demonstrated by my vote.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

grrr...

vote: vezo
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:36 am

Post by d3x »

That's patently ridiculous, Kthx. Remember my 'reads post' early on? If my Scum-dar was so on, Scott woulb be Scum (generic term, not team). While I'm not ruling that out, I've definitely been off this game. I should be the Lynch today, but I never have self-Voted and probably never will. I would strongly recommend watching the NKs over the next day or so. With 'confirmed' Townies around and no more PRs, there's no reason for any other targets.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 am

Post by d3x »

EBWOP: There's all kinds of grammatical F-ups there. I'm posting from my phone.

GTKAS - d3x
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

Kthxbye wrote:vote: vezo

d3x getting lynched today or tomorrow doesn't matter to me much. d3x isn't/hasn't ever been one for AtE. His scum reads are usually very good. If d3x IS town, his read on vezo is probably good. I'm going to suggest we switch vezo and d3x for lynch order as demonstrated by my vote.
I don't like that plan. d3x seems way scummier to me than vezo. I don't even necessarily agree that vezo should be our lynch tomorrow if the game is still going.

@KTB: I understand that vezo isn't very helpful, but what about his most recent posts made him seem worse to you than d3x? d3x has a massive amount of connections to ooba, a few with SoG, and then there is the whole "I think you guys should lynch me... but I'm gonna taunt you for it" buisness. I've ISO'd vezo, and I just don't see anything nearly that scummy.
d3x wrote:I'm getting Lynched today, LMP. You don't have to confirm the fact that you feel suspicious about me or my posts. I'd recommend that if you are Town, you refrain from actions that will make you look bad once I flip Town.
I don't understand this post. Because you are probably the lynch today I should stop pointing out any further scummy posts you make? That doesn't make sense at all. This is yet another strange post from you.

V/LA on weekends
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:45 am

Post by d3x »

@Lynch- You're not pointing out scummy things I'm saying. You said that my post 'concerned you'. That's something you say to give a read to the other players. All of my posts should 'concern you' if you think I'm Scum.

Also, I'm not 'probably the Lynch today', I
am
the Lynch today. IIRC the reason I'm not dead has to do with vezo's Lurking, V/LA, and the holiday weekend.
I think you guys should lynch me... but I'm gonna taunt you for it because the reasons I got to the point where I have to be Lynched were bogus and weak
/fixed

I strongly recommend you start using this time to ScumHunt the rest of the players, so that you can look back at these conversations tomorrow and get a lead. If not, tomorrow is going to start with a bunch of...
derp. well i guess he was telling the truth about everything. well, he was scummy as hell anyway, so it's not my fault he was misLynched.

GTKAS - d3x
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

We are three days away from LyLo. (considering both scumteams have 3 members)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

vezokpiraka wrote:We are three days away from LyLo. (considering both scumteams have 3 members)
What is your point?

V/LA on weekends
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:54 am

Post by d3x »

Wait. Aside from the IIoA...
vezo wrote:considering both scumteams have 3 members
How do you know that both ScumTeams have 3 members? This is a small slip, but it is still a slip. From a Townie, this sentence should read "assuming both ScumTeams have 3 members".

Seriously, you guys are Lynching him tomorrow, right?

GTKAS - d3x
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by LimMePls »

d3x wrote:Wait. Aside from the IIoA...
vezo wrote:considering both scumteams have 3 members
How do you know that both ScumTeams have 3 members? This is a small slip, but it is still a slip. From a Townie, this sentence should read "assuming both ScumTeams have 3 members".

Seriously, you guys are Lynching him tomorrow, right?
I'm starting to come around on vezo a bit. I want an answer to my question.

@vezo: Why does it matter how many days it is until Lylo, and even if it does matter, why do you feel the need to point it out? I think this is what they call IIOA. You are attempting to appear helpful to the town without actually providing anything useful.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

MOD: Can we get prods on Wolf and Slicey?

They have been prodded.

@Wolf: This close to deadline it would really suck to have one of our confirmed players replaced. Could you please try to participate with us? What do you make of vezo's behavior since he returned from V/LA?

@Slicey: Anything new to add since vezo reappeared?

@Vezo: I've seen you post in other threads, I know you've been on since I asked those questions. Please answer them.

V/LA on weekends
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I hadn't had time to check this thread last time. Was in a big hurry.

My last post was unfinished. English is my second language and for me considering = assuming. So you may call it a slip.

My point is you can lynch me and d3x and still have one day left. I know I'll flip town. You'll still lynch d3x tomorrow if you lynch me today and viceversa. The order doesn't count really much.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:10 am

Post by d3x »

Lynch wrote:This close to deadline it would really suck to have one of our confirmed players replaced.
I disagree wholeheartedly with this. If we have a Confirmed Townie just sitting there Lurking through EndGame, that is a huge detriment to the Town. If he gets replaced, it will be with a presumably more active player. That is a good thing. Do I prefer wolf to actually participate? Yes. Is it a bad thing if he gets replaced because he won't? Not one bit.

@vezo- Allowing that you're not lying about anything; what was the purpose of p1567? You say that it's because if you and I are Lynched, we'll have a single Day to win this thing. Aside from it being a potential fear tactic to guard yourself against a Lynch, you just finished saying the exact same thing in p1556. Why repeat it with no further involvement; especially when your overall participation in the last few Days has been next to nothing. You say you were rushed and didn't get to finish your post. Then why post it? You were nowhere close to a prod. Your explanations aren't quite matching up.

GTKAS - d3x
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

d3x wrote:
Lynch wrote:This close to deadline it would really suck to have one of our confirmed players replaced.
I disagree wholeheartedly with this. If we have a Confirmed Townie just sitting there Lurking through EndGame, that is a huge detriment to the Town. If he gets replaced, it will be with a presumably more active player. That is a good thing. Do I prefer wolf to actually participate? Yes. Is it a bad thing if he gets replaced because he won't? Not one bit.
I just meant it would suck to have someone have to catch up to the game this late in. Of course I'd rather have the slot participating that not participating, hence my asking for a prod. I agree with your point that the confirmed player should be more active, I just wish it would be wolf.
@vezo- Allowing that you're not lying about anything; what was the purpose of p1567?
This.
You say you were rushed and didn't get to finish your post. Then why post it? You were nowhere close to a prod. Your explanations aren't quite matching up.
And this.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”