Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Axelrod »

Drip? Any confirmation on this?

I'm not impressed with the "protect" choice. Not that I'm currently thinking Drip is scum, but he/she was hardly the most "townie" looking. And I don't really see how you decide that Drip was "not a town PR" to justify the choice.

This is what a scum RBer would claim, yes?
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Axelrod »

I did a quick check back, to see what Dana had to say about Drip previously, and it was somewhat interesting. Drip is the
only
player this game Dana has said he had a "Town" read on - and that was way back on June 6 (a month ago).

Other than that, Dana appears to have had nothing to say about anyone he thought was Town this game. I don't see a single other post where Dana says he's got a Town read. Maybe that's Dana's style? But that's just weird to me.
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

If he is a scum RBer, there isnt any point asking drip if they got RBed. He obviously wouldnt need to lie about that part, so unless its a total bogus claim i wouldnt think drip would need to say anything.
Winter is coming.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am

Post by xvart »

Or if they are scumbuddies.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Mikujin »

I've just recently returned from my V/LA (as of yesterday late night). Had to pull an all-nighter for work, so I'm dead tired (and still at the office). I'll likely be dead to the world this evening; I'll try and catch up to post something worthwhile tomorrow evening.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Axelrod »

Rifka Viveka wrote:If he is a scum RBer, there isnt any point asking drip if they got RBed. He obviously wouldnt need to lie about that part, so unless its a total bogus claim i wouldnt think drip would need to say anything.
Wow, how...non-committal of you.

What do
you
think of this claim? What about Dana in general?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:37 am

Post by LimMePls »

We have to assume after Raivann's claim that the mod is giving out full fake claims. Beric was a perfect flavor fit for vig. I'm not so sure about the Blackfish being a jailor though. I can't really think of anyone he has jailed personally, except the Kingslayer, but that wasn't really him doing it, it was more Robb, Edmure, ect. I'm not sure what to make of this claim yet.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:@Benmage
Anything interesting to say, or are you just going to blindly follow the town?
I'll take blindly follow for 400 Trebek
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:56 am

Post by hasdgfas »

danakillsu wrote:@Benmage
Anything interesting to say, or are you just going to blindly follow the town? I see no reason not to claim now, so here it is:
I am Brynden Tully, Innocent Aligned. I used to be a Gate Knight, but quit because of Lysa. Now I fight for Westeros. Each night I can jail someone, protecting them from an NK, but also roleblocking them.
could you give some flavor as to why you're a jailer? There isn't any, and this makes zero sense.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

@Dana
could you also directly state your ability's name....if it isn't a modkillable offense...
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

I think he looks pretty scummy, but when i read him in ISO i dont think i saw anything that couldnt come from town.

Have no idea of the flavour, his wiki page was too little of detail to mention much, although he sounds like some kind of SK in the nest book from their description
Winter is coming.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Benmage »

B-Tully is no SK.

I think its going to be tough to fit the flavor of roles so perfectly into a mafia game...I think B-Tully flavor wise could be a JK...that said, I'm not convinced of Dana, believing this could be another safeclaim like raiv's.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Unsight »

So I got a prod and that means I need to come back and find more scum so here you go:
Drippereth wrote:LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change. So he gets the green.
LynchMePls is scum. He hops on the RichardGHP wagon shortly after 2 different posts saying he believes RichardGHP's claim. He hops on the Raivann wagon at the very tail end when it was almost certain Raivann was going to be the lynch and then goes back to RichardGHP as fast as possible (with his very next post).

LynchMePls also works with Drippereth to fight the Raivann wagon directly here. In fact, rereading LMP's ISO with regards to Drippereth is very interesting overall. I recommend it to everyone.

UNVOTE: SSBF
VOTE: LynchMePls

I'm still fine with a SSBF lynch but the Raivann <-> LynchMePls <-> Drippereth connection really is
that
good.
Games are meant to be fun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Benmage »

And how do you feel about Dana, or vezo Unsight?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Unsight wrote:So I got a prod and that means I need to come back and find more scum so here you go:
Drippereth wrote:LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change. So he gets the green.
LynchMePls is scum. He hops on the RichardGHP wagon shortly after 2 different posts saying he believes RichardGHP's claim. He hops on the Raivann wagon at the very tail end when it was almost certain Raivann was going to be the lynch and then goes back to RichardGHP as fast as possible (with his very next post).

LynchMePls also works with Drippereth to fight the Raivann wagon directly here. In fact, rereading LMP's ISO with regards to Drippereth is very interesting overall. I recommend it to everyone.

UNVOTE: SSBF
VOTE: LynchMePls

I'm still fine with a SSBF lynch but the Raivann <-> LynchMePls <-> Drippereth connection really is
that
good.
This vote is a very bad idea. Just saying.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

Unsight wrote:
LynchMePls is scum. He hops on the RichardGHP wagon shortly after 2 different posts saying he believes RichardGHP's claim.
This is untrue. I was on the Richard wagon, he claimed, and I unvoted. Then later, after a reread, I built a case that Richard was lying and voted him again. Then others, (Percy IIRC) mentioned that Richard's claim was provable, and would be a bad claim for scum, so I unvoted. Then when we got close to deadline, I again pushed Richard as the best lynch of the day.
He hops on the Raivann wagon at the very tail end when it was almost certain Raivann was going to be the lynch and then goes back to RichardGHP as fast as possible (with his very next post).
This is true. It was time to get a lynch, and people were unconvinced by my Richard-CMAR-Axelrod case (which makes sense, because as we know now I was clearly wrong). So I voted Raivann, and yes at the end of the wagon. When he made the vig claim, I unvoted, and went back to Richard because of the two of them, Raivann's claim seemed better to me. I stated all of this at the time. I fail to see why this is scummy. You seem to leave out the fact that we were under a serious time crunch at this point, so my moving around a lot was born of necessity if we wanted to get a lynch that day.
I "work" with Drippereth only in the sense that we're both town and we're both hunting scum. At the time of that post I was of the mind that Kleedrac/Budja was scum, so clearly I'm going to disagree with people not voting those I see as scum. If quoting Dripp and saying "this" is me "working" with him, then I'm guilty. By this logic I've also apparently "worked" with Percy, Mina, Cow, and others. I'd also like to point out that I clearly admitted a town read of Dripp D1, I even suggested we should raise Dripp. That's because I think Dripp is town.

@Unsight: Is it possible that I have a connection with Dripp because I have a town read of them, and thus agree with a lot of what they say? Why does a connection to Dripp make me scum?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:14 am

Post by danakillsu »

It IS my style to only give one or two townreads. My ability is just called "jail", and the flavor connection to that ability is that I was a Gate Knight. That's not EXACTLY what he called me, but I don't want to quote my PM.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:18 am

Post by hasdgfas »

danakillsu wrote:It IS my style to only give one or two townreads. My ability is just called "jail", and the flavor connection to that ability is that I was a Gate Knight. That's not EXACTLY what he called me, but I don't want to quote my PM.
A Gate Knight? I don't remember seeing that term in any of the books, although I may be mistaken.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

All this is rather erroneous talk because I'm sure scum have safeclaims. So let flavor be, and let dana hang.

What flavor dana offers is true. B-Tully was Knight of the Bloddy Gate, which protects the Vale, and has never been breached.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Percy »

Hello all, I'm back, and will be caught up within 24 hours.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

There are Gates that lead up to the Eyrie. Brynden Tully was a Knight of the Gate when he left Riverrun after he argued with his brother Hoster. This is when he took the name "Blackfish".

dana's claim fits fluff wise (although I'm not sure about the jailor bit). However Raivann's claim was great fluff wise too. I don't think we can unvote people based on the flavor of their claim, the scum appear to be getting full fake claims.

V/LA on weekends
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by CSL »

I like dana's answer, but now I think about it, he could be a scum jailor.

The only way to find out if he's telling the truth is to lynch him, tbh.

UNVOTE; VOTE: danakillsu

If my math is correct, he be at L-2?
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Axelrod »

CSL wrote:I like dana's answer, but now I think about it, he could be a scum jailor.

If my math is correct, he be at L-2?
No it's not.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

CSL wrote:I like dana's answer, but now I think about it, he could be a scum jailor.

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:31 pm