Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Concerned wrote:We've been fortunate. That's pretty much the extent of it. There's no reason for those who aren't involved in the kills to want to discuss them, hence you are scum.
Who, me or DP?
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Concerned »

DP, I was ninja'd.
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 am

Post by lobstermania »

Day Three Vote Count #1
(as of post # 602)

Cuetlachtli - [0]

Exilon - [0]

Zachrulez - [0]

jasonT1981 - [0]

Super Smash Bros. Fan - [0]

DavidParker - [3]
jasonT1981, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Concerned
Concerned - [2]
Exilon, Zachrulez
Millar13 - [0]

Not Voting - [3]
Cuetlachtli, Millar13, DavidParker
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch....
Last edited by lobstermania on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 am

Post by millar13 »

Vote: David Parker
after reading 25 pages; i cba to post a full case just yet...but will do Day four
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Zachrulez »

millar13 wrote:
after reading 25 pages; i cba to post a full case just yet...but will do Day four
How about you do it now?
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by millar13 »

Because i really cant be bothered to troll thru stuff that i was relevant too until i actually see how it plays out. Idiot
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

:roll: Wow... this is going to be fun.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

millar13 wrote:
vote: Millar

Your predecessor coasted through two full days. I forbid you from coasting through another day.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Oh and Millar, since you have read through all 25 pages, give us your town and scum reads right now.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@millar13: If you're not willing to help the town, then you need to replace out. Town does not need anyone who puts off contents until later. That is lazy and hurt the town. If you're town, then start being productive. Your slot did very little in the game at all and that needs to change. If you're scum, keep doing what you're doing and let us lynch you. You also didn't acknowledge that you once again put DavidParker at L-1, which leaves rooms for him to be accidentally hammered by a townie or a scum making an intentional hammer. The L-1 vote that you failed to acknowledge and your lack of reason for voting DavidParker puts you on my scum list.
FoS: millar13
Concerned wrote:Cautious? I didn't want to hammer, I've never had any qualms about putting someone on L-1, because I like to get as much information as possible from each day.
Putting people at L-1 early, especially at the time, runs a risk of a scum quick hammer or a misguided townie hammer. If the ends up that the later, this can have terrible consequences for town. Not only would we be left with two townies dead (One due to the lynch and one that gets killed during the Night), there is a high chance that the townie is going to get lynched (With a townie Night Kill the same Night). At best, this scenario will put town at a massive setback, at worst, this cause a scum win.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@millar13: If you're not willing to help the town, then you need to replace out. Town does not need anyone who puts off contents until later. That is lazy and hurt the town. If you're town, then start being productive. Your slot did very little in the game at all and that needs to change. If you're scum, keep doing what you're doing and let us lynch you. You also didn't acknowledge that you once again put DavidParker at L-1, which leaves rooms for him to be accidentally hammered by a townie or a scum making an intentional hammer. The L-1 vote that you failed to acknowledge and your lack of reason for voting DavidParker puts you on my scum list.
FoS: millar13
Concerned wrote:Cautious? I didn't want to hammer, I've never had any qualms about putting someone on L-1, because I like to get as much information as possible from each day.
Putting people at L-1 early, especially at the time, runs a risk of a scum quick hammer or a misguided townie hammer. If the ends up that the later, this can have terrible consequences for town. Not only would we be left with two townies dead (One due to the lynch and one that gets killed during the Night), there is a high chance that the townie is going to get lynched (With a townie Night Kill the same Night). At best, this scenario will put town at a massive setback, at worst, this cause a scum win.
If you are so concerned with DavidParker being at L-1, why don't you unvote?

FoS: SSBF
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Reads ATM:

TOWN

Cuetlachtli
Exilon
Zachrulez
jasonT1981
DavidParker
(Replacing foobert D2)

SCUM

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Concerned
Millar13
(Replacing Antonio N2)
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by DavidParker »

I am going to say I have to agree strongly with cuet's scum list. I think at least 2 of those 3 on his scum list are scum. I still think exilon and to a small extent jason should be looked at.

I believe there was some post linking butterfly and antonio I remember someone pointing out.. Not too sure though. Oh, butterfly made excuses for antonio not posting when he had been lurking, that's right.

Also, to highlight one of the few (very few) acceptable points in that first long post of mine on day 3:
The Butterfly wrote:
vote: Super Smash Bros. Fan

he ninjaed my spot
This was after RVS had ended pretty much, he then unvotes 2 posts later. Seems like a blatant attempt for butterfly to distance himself from SSBF by voting for him (sure a very poor one, but it's been proven that butterfly was basically newbscum).

Vote: SSBF

@Concerned: IGMEOY
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Concerned »

DP you really need to give me a pro-town reason I can accept for why you are so obsessed with the night kills.

The reason why this is a big issue for me is because I am the vigilante - and both of the night kills have been my doing.
This may seem like quite an unbelievable claim considering we've had one death per night but it's still the truth.

Since I've never played vig before and this is my second game out of newbie games I decided to take the "pro-town" approach to killing targets rather than the "pro-self" so I've been killing off the most suspected person and not necessarily my gut reads in an attempt to aid the town.

I know vig is a pathetic claim to make considering our single night kill and the fact that it's a very easy thing for scum to claim but I believe it strengthens the case on DP greatly, he suggested a
BUSDRIVER
for gods sake he knows the kills they have submitted aren't going where they are supposed to! Also the way things are going DP is going to escape the noose, I know he's on L-1 but the town leaders want nothing to do with his lynch and the way things stand there aren't five players who are even willing to consider the lynch. (More like 3 and a half)

I can only guess our doctor has been spot on with his protects as to why we have had no scum night kills.

I know this has also given me a high risk of being killed or even roleblocked if the scum have one but at this point I don't think my ability is going to be of much more use.

If the town decides to lynch me at least I my death will prove what I'm saying and DP will get the attention he deserves tomorrow.
@Concerned: IGMEOY
You just said you weren't convinced of my case, smell blood in the water eh scum?
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 am

Post by DavidParker »

there is no pro-town reason for my talking about the night kills, concerned. I'm curious that's all. Because I have no explanation for it myself that I can offer, and obviously wasn't involved of the choosing of the nightkill since I'm going to claim to not be scum. It's funny how you are so aggressive regarding such a no-tell. Also funny, cause you are saying I'm "obssessed" with it, which is obviously not true, I just brought it up for discussion. I agree now it's a point of discussion that will help scum as much/more than town.

Upon explanation, I can see why discussing it is just likely to out Town PR's and is "probably" a bad idea more than anything, so i'll stop trying to probe out of curiosity. I'm glad that you are clenching onto this discussing of game setup as me being scum, when its fairly obvious its just me being curious and looking for an explanation for something (something where the explanation, if stated, wouldnt help the town). Oh, looks like you just claimed vigilante. That's most curious.

So, the scum don't have a night kill, or arent using it!?!!? OR we have a VERYYYYY GOOD doctor.

Frankly, at this point I don't think either Concerned OR myself should be lynched. If concerned is telling the truth, then either scum aren't night killing, or our doctor is a genious. TWO PROTECTS IN A ROW!?!?! The odds of that are very small. I'd calculate it based on pure statistics (ignoring things such as pro-town players and scum players), 1/120 chance I think??? well thats assuming he can protect himself, so thats off maybe.

Now, here's me drinking the wine you put in front of me.. if i was scum and our night kills had been seeming to go on targets who they werent aimed at, i wouldnt state that theres a busdriver obviously, that'd just out me as scum.

Anyways, I think the odds of busdriver/doctor choosing the kill target TWO nights in a row is very low. It makes me disbelieve that you are a vigilante.

Still, I don't think you are the best lynch today. Go ahead and night kill me Mr. Vigilante if you think I'm scum.

ALSO, why did you even claim!??!!?

wow, i can't believe where this game just went...

@ALL: SOMETHING WORTH DISCUSSING:
If there were 4 scum initially and no third party, and we mislynch today, town lose. It will be a 3:3 ratio tomorrow and town has lost. In a 12 person game is there typically 3 scum? or 4? 3+a SK or what? This is my first non-newbie game on this site, so I'm unsure.

If there's 4 it's very likely scum were going for a quick lynch on me earlier, and well you can look at the people on the wagon to see who stands out (helloooo concerned+SSBF), millar has now rejoined the wagon putting me at L-1 in a very scummy manner, stating he would get involved tomorrow. Maybe there is no tomorrow if i'm lynched, and scum win...

So, how many scum do people think there are?

Regardless of the number of scum, even numbers are bad for town. The towns odds for winning increase when there's an odd number of players (assuming no third party, and vigilante kill could mess this up).

My thoughts: Unless we are lynching someone who we are confident will flip scum, a no lynch could help. There may be 3 scum left, and mislynch today would then mean we lose. Also, no lynch would give another night for a cop if we have one to get another check, assuming he hasn't been getting roleblocked.

Final suspicion @ Concerned: The few games I've played around here with vigilantes they have been one-shot vigilantes, I know that not all vigilantes are, but this just is at the back of my mind with your claim :/. ALSO, you make it sound like you should be seen as more PRO-Town for claiming vigilante.. But all you have just done is admitted to killing off two town players. Whether they were scummy or not, they were bad decisions.

I'm not sure what the best lynch for today is. I think now there will be some people pushing strongly for a Concerned lynch, and still some people very keen to lynch me. I think Concerned has a terribly poor case on me in his last post, but some cases on me from earlier in the day have some merit behind them, and can understand the suspicion. I don't believe Concerned claim just because of the statistical improbability since that means scum have yet to do a nightkill, which is what mafia is about, unless BOTH have been blocked which seems too unlikely a doctor can be that lucky. Unless a doctor comes out and states who he has been protecting I will not believe Concerned's claim. NOTE: I am not suggesting a doctor should come out, because it's still VERY possible concerned is scum and we have a doctor who has missed both protections. One thing that would condemn Concerned (in my eyes) is a busdriver coming out and revealing that on both night 1 and 2, he switched the player's who died with someone else. This would mean Concerned is lying about being a vigilante since both night kills were moved, so he would have failed as vigilante. If there is a busdriver, I think him coming out could be a good move(if he moved the ppl who were nightkilled on earlier nights) However, i don't think there is a busdriver.. He would have claimed already. He could clear two townies, since both people who he switched the killed players with would essentially be confirmed townies, since they were targets of night kills...Also, this wouild make concerned scum, so don't think we have one. Doctor coming out I don't think is beneficial for town... Right now I think Concerned is just lying though.

Unvote

I would support either a Concerned or SSBF lynch at this current moment. I think with some more discussion and input from millar a lynch on him would be supported by myself as well, but at current moment he has yet to contribute.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 am

Post by DavidParker »

I'm going to go ahead and claim VT by the way. I know Concerned and I are the 2 biggest suspects, so if you are worried about lynching a PR and believe his claim (loL?), then I'm just a VT. I know I've seen people say don't claim unless at L-1, well I am at L-1, funy cuz concerned isn't.

Scum can probably tell by now i'm a VT. Why? BEcause of my curiousity with the night kills. I can't explain them. I'm not the doctor or anyone who can affect night kills. I'm just an inquisitive VT :/. I know noone has pressured me to claim or expressed intent to hammer, but I think this claim helps my case, without helping scum because they probably already are 95% sure I am a VT.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Exilon »

So, hum, David, why didn't you vote Concerned?
Feels like I've been here before.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 am

Post by Exilon »

Will post the rest of my thoughts later on, btw.
Feels like I've been here before.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:29 am

Post by DavidParker »

I want to avoid having this day end too quickly. There's no point voting him if it's not going to go anywhere, I've made it clear where I stand that I would support a SSBF or Concerned lynch, and that I definitely think Concerned is lying. I'm awaiting to see what other people think before voting, since I don't think my current position is one to try lead from.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm gonna
Unvote:

For the record, one or both of the kills could still be vig and scum crosskills.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Concerned, important question. What is your kill flavor?
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 am

Post by DavidParker »

ah, the crosskill aspect didn't cross my mind. "kill flavor" = ?
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:23 am

Post by DavidParker »

so ugh.. vidge claim by a major suspect and then activity drops?!?!??! da heck.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Concerned »

I don't know what you mean by kill flavour but the flavour around my role was virtually minuscule. "You are the vigilante", "You used to enjoy life until..." etc etc.

I'm not a one shot vig, nor am I some sort of even night vigilante, I get a night kill every night. Period.

I still think DP is scum, nothing he has said has changed my mind.
I'd still like to here from millar and Exilon though, and I don't want to see DP hammered just yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”