dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh? :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

begin!
and stuff.
too tired to make content.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Allright, time to wake up and play this game!

@MS: I'd look at you, snicker and then disprove you. Then I'd dayvig you. Or something like that.

Vote: Gandalf

Serious Vote
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am voting gandalf because his sole post is saying he cant be accused of being scum because he hasnt posted.
That is quite scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

So yes, I am saying he is scum for saying he hasnt posted enough to be pegged as scum :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

Go to bed <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kdub wrote:
dramonic wrote:I am voting gandalf because his sole post is saying he cant be accused of being scum because he hasnt posted.
That is quite scummy.
Nice twisting of what he actually said:
gandalf5166 wrote:I'd wonder how you could have figured me out when I've only made one post. >.<
This isnt twisting though. He's saying "how can you catch me as scum over one post?". IMO it's pretty similar to saying he can't be perceived as scum for that single post, thus scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's not a strawman if he doesn't do anything to actually change that :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

A strawman would be something if I was actually misrepping what he said.
I don't believe I've misrepped him at all, so you can just stop launching the techspeak.

Also, Gandalf's newest post is no better.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Reck's in a site-wide alliance with me Prana :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Yes, I absolutely am.
Prana, I am not pushing for nothing, I am pushing Gandalf for not doing anything, I suspect it is on purpose too.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

gandalf5166 wrote:Dram seems to be acting strange to me. He's still pushing a wagon on me for one post. And not even a really scummy one, at that. It was a joke, and I assumed his vote was, too. But I guess he's serious, so
unvote

vote:dram
tl/dr: OMGUS.
Yeah, I like my vote where it is.
Fate, I actually would like to get to play with Reck, last time I tried was in SE1 and he got NKed in pregame =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

V/LA for the weekend
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

ZazieR wrote:Dram’s vote against Gandalf is way too scummy. Obv misrep and he even keeps it going after it’s explained why it’s a misrep. In case you start again with the ‘I did not misrep’, this is what happened:
MS – What would you say if I’d accuse you as scum right now?
Gandalf – I’d wonder how you could have figured me out with one post >.<

And you’re stating:
MS – What would you say if I’d accuse you as scum right now?
Gandalf – You can’t accuse me as I’ve only one post.
Gandalf1's answer is you can't, thus Gandalf2. It's not misrep.

See the difference.
How is Gandalf’s vote OMGUS? He has a reason behind his vote. Just because he voted you, who is voting him, doesn’t OMGUS make. It’s all about the reason. And yes, your vote is scummy.
[/quote] His reason?
gandalf5166 wrote:Dram seems to be acting strange to me. He's still pushing a wagon on me for one post. And not even a really scummy one, at that. It was a joke, and I assumed his vote was, too. But I guess he's serious, so
unvote

vote:dram
His reason for voting me is because I'm pushing a wagon on him over a post he doesn't seem scummy. He's calling me scummy for calling him scummy. It IS OMGUS.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:However, you're doing a beauty of a job at attempting to paint Gandalf as scummy when he's done nothing
scummy
thus far.
FTFY
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”