PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

dramonic wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Dram’s vote against Gandalf is way too scummy. Obv misrep and he even keeps it going after it’s explained why it’s a misrep. In case you start again with the ‘I did not misrep’, this is what happened:
MS – What would you say if I’d accuse you as scum right now?
Gandalf – I’d wonder how you could have figured me out with one post >.<

And you’re stating:
MS – What would you say if I’d accuse you as scum right now?
Gandalf – You can’t accuse me as I’ve only one post.
Gandalf1's answer is you can't, thus Gandalf2. It's not misrep.

See the difference.
How is Gandalf’s vote OMGUS? He has a reason behind his vote. Just because he voted you, who is voting him, doesn’t OMGUS make. It’s all about the reason. And yes, your vote is scummy.
His reason?
gandalf5166 wrote:Dram seems to be acting strange to me. He's still pushing a wagon on me for one post. And not even a really scummy one, at that. It was a joke, and I assumed his vote was, too. But I guess he's serious, so
unvote

vote:dram
His reason for voting me is because I'm pushing a wagon on him over a post he doesn't seem scummy. He's calling me scummy for calling him scummy. It IS OMGUS.[/quote]
Pardon?

The misrep is the blatant point that it was a joke response to the question, the same as pretty much everybody gave, you're taking it entirely out of it's actual context and giving it a completely new meaning. It's the smegging definition of a misrep.

His vote isn't OMGUS, it's, and I'm paraphrasing here "I didn't care when I thought he was joke voting me, but he's actually serious, with that weak reason? Town don't need to stretch to find issues". It damned sure ISN'T "Dram voted me, I'll vote him".

However, you're doing a beauty of a job at attempting to paint Gandalf as scummy when he's done nothing scummy thus far.

Vote Count:

dramonic: 5
(KDub, gandalf5166, Zazier, Fate, inHimshallbe)
quadz08: 5
(xRECKONERx, Devotress, Midnight's Sorrow, Chronopie, bill1148)
gandalf5166: 2
(Vamparific, dramonic)
xRECKONERx: 2
(PranaDevil, bv310)
Devotress: 1
(Nero Cain)
Fate: 1
(quadz08)
Chronopie: 1
(Nautilius)

Not Voting:

JPSalazar

Lynch:

10 votes.

Deadline:

July 22nd - 8:00 PM EST
Last edited by Kise on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:However, you're doing a beauty of a job at attempting to paint Gandalf as scummy when he's done nothing
scummy
thus far.
FTFY
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I WILL NOT READ POSTS WITH FUCKED UP QUOTE TAGS
IT ONLY SERVES TO CONFUSE
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Devotress wrote:Nerocain: I'm sorry. But you're saying I'm scummy for asking a specific question of someone who was online at the moment, when that's exactly what you're doing right now.

And you are not getting away without answering this question properly:
Nero Cain wrote:That could get us no where. A scummer could say something so town like he's believed and a townie could say something scummy/freak out and we end up in a mis lynch. What are we gonna do, go around and bandwagon everyone unlike we get a response you like? Any info that helps the town also helps the scum.
devotress wrote: How do you even suggest a game of mafia to be played? this is a serious question. If you say deciphering information is bad, what the hell is this game to you? Wait for a cop claim?
Not going around and starting bandwagons just to get a supposed reaction. I mean really, do you think scum or gonna be like "Oh you got me!". NOOO

Your answer is not sufficient. You specifically said information was bad. And I said "how should the game be played" and your response was only to reiterate that it shouldn't be played the way I am, not to say how it should be.

Nerocain, if information helps scum and should not be a method of playing as you've stated in the quoted posts, how do you suggest one plays the game of mafia?
That's a huge misrep. Never once did I say that information was bad. Nor did I say information should not be shared. I've played enough mafia, you read a player. Specifically scum, what they say is not always what they mean. You're saying "lets bandwagon folks for no other reason then to get a "response". :facepalm: IF that's the way we should play we should then we should go around today (day 1) and just bandwagon to see how each person reacts. But you're not doing that. What I get from you is that we start a NEW wagon each day. I'm sorry that doesn't exactly sound pro-town to me.
Devotress wrote:Suprise accessibility issues, sorry guys.

I get where you guys are coming from on regards to dramonic misrepping someone, but, I've found in my experience acusing others of not contributing, while not contributing yourself, is something I've seen in newbie scum. I'd really love a Quad wagon to be built more because I honestly believe he commited a larger scumtell over a larger period of time than what dramonic did.

If I switch over to dramonic, can we all agree that if dramonic flips town we can all take a look at when the dramonic wagon built steam versus the quad wagon dying off?
line up lynches.

She votes Bill as a joke.

Then she hops on the reck wagon...but forgot to unvote.

Then she jumps on Quad wagon.

Then she jumps on BV.

And then states she is willing to switch to ANOTHER wagon.

At thee same time I do NOT like the play of Reck and Nautalis.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

OF COURSE YOU DON'T
NOBODY DOES
green shirt thursdays
JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by JPSalazar »

Well, now that I'm caught up, I'd like to once again point out that Day 1 absolutely sucks and it's unusually rare to ever "get the pick" right as to who is scum. I see where Nero is coming from with his logic in regards to Devotress, but I honestly think she's trying to find a correct feel. My eye is on her, but she's not my first scum pick.

Reck is, well, annoying, and I know this from offsite, and it wouldn't surprise me to just be messing around with everyone.

Again, since it's only Day 1, anyone can be saying anything (and in some cases, have just been saying anything...refer to the incessant caps locks posts including the ones without spaces between the words for proof), but I don't like how Reck seemingly threw himself to save dramonic.

At the same time, I don't feel like bandwagon hopping. I'm not convinced to throw a vote in any direction.
"JPS pulls himself up to safety as everyone else stands, looking at him in shock. But, in the end... they were proud of him. The group of innocents surround him and celebrate, lifting him high over head and praising JP. For today, he cemented his name in the history books.

Today, he would become a real American hero."- Kise
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

JP, dram's my buttsexalliance partner. OF COURSE I'LL THROW MYSELF AT HIM. Also, I've stated this a hundred times, but I'd REALLY like to just play a fucking game with him since we've never been able to play one together.

Also, I was totally not annoying off-site, I just had bouts of uncontrollable rage.
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

JPSalazar wrote: My eye is on her, but she's not my first scum pick.
Who is?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Devotress »

Nero Cain wrote: That's a huge misrep. Never once did I say that information was bad. Nor did I say information should not be shared. I've played enough mafia, you read a player. Specifically scum, what they say is not always what they mean. You're saying "lets bandwagon folks for no other reason then to get a "response". :facepalm: IF that's the way we should play we should then we should go around today (day 1) and just bandwagon to see how each person reacts. But you're not doing that. What I get from you is that we start a NEW wagon each day. I'm sorry that doesn't exactly sound pro-town to me.
I do not believe I misrepresented you, I believe you are not understanding what the words you are saying translate to in other peoples heads.

Case In point:
Nero Cain wrote: That could get us no where. A scummer could say something so town like he's believed and a townie could say something scummy/freak out and we end up in a mis lynch. What are we gonna do, go around and bandwagon eveyone unlike we get a response you like?
Any info that helps the town also helps the scum.
[b/]
If anyone feels I "misrepped" Nerocain by saying this post said information was bad, vote me now.
This post (my bolding), says we should not build wagons for information, because any information wagons build, SCUM COULD ALSO USE.
Nerocain, I feel like you're responding to different words than what have been said by both of us.

NeroCain wrote: line up lynches.

She votes Bill as a joke.

Then she hops on the reck wagon...but forgot to unvote.

Then she jumps on Quad wagon.

Then she jumps on BV.

And then states she is willing to switch to ANOTHER wagon.
This however is a misrep, I ask everyone to take a closer look at the quadz wagon if dramonic flips town and you call it "lining up lynches". I didn't say "everyone promise to lynch quads", I said "everyone promise to LOOK AT QUADZ"
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Devotress »

Editing above, this quote should have been in my last post. It's the post where I asked everyone to look at the quadz wagon again if dramonic flips town. It's the post thats "lining up lynches"
Devotress wrote:Suprise accessibility issues, sorry guys.

I get where you guys are coming from on regards to dramonic misrepping someone, but, I've found in my experience acusing others of not contributing, while not contributing yourself, is something I've seen in newbie scum. I'd really love a Quad wagon to be built more because I honestly believe he commited a larger scumtell over a larger period of time than what dramonic did.

If I switch over to dramonic, can we all agree that if dramonic flips town we can all take a look at when the dramonic wagon built steam versus the quad wagon dying off?
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Hmm...

I SMELL ScUM!!

Unvote, Vote: JPSalazar
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Bad news: KDub will not be able to return online until this Sunday, so we've got a little less than a week without him. I'll let you all vote on whether I should replace him or not. If you feel the need to PM a vote to me, go ahead.

Good news: Get your tissues ready.... Glork replaces Vamparific!

Yes I'm doing a votecount, chill.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Keep KDub. I don't care.

GLORK LEAD US TO VICTORY PLZ
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Elli is a prophet :!:
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:HEY FATE
WHAT ABOUT BV
DO I NEED TO SIG THIS OR SOME SHIT?

BV HAS MY VOTE PRE-GAME REGARDLESS UNLESS HE'S AN ULTRA-CONFIRMED MASON WITH ME OR SOME SHIT.

I AM ALWAYS DOWN FOR A BV LYNCH YOU KNOW THAT>
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

GET ON IT THEN
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by Fate »

NOT RIGHT NOW OTHER THINGS ARE IN THE WORKS. I DON'T LIKE THIS SALAZAR'S PUSSY ASS PLAY STYLE BECAUSE IF HE HAD A COURT DATE HE SHOULD BE BADASS ENOUGH TO THROW A FUCKIN VOTE DOWN.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

JP IS A FUCKING TOOL
GET OVER IT
I KNOW HIM FROM OFF-SITE KINDOF
green shirt thursdays
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Glork »

Hi, all. Just got my role PM, but it's like 4:30 am here and I have no idea why I'm still awake, so I'm going to post some random gibberish and go to bed.

Will read game tomorrow, in the meantime I will not object to having everyone tell me who the dirty scumbaggoes are.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by ZazieR »

xRECKONERx wrote:Because I'm not really paying attention.
Is this your answer to all my questions I've asked to you or is this explaining why you didn't answer them?
As you might remember, there was something else I wanted to talk with you about, xRECK. And now we can:
xRECK wrote:I'm defending dram because I don't think he's scum, I just think he has a weak case.
xRECK wrote:Dram, I think it was clearly a case of RVS
DON'T MAKE ME VOTE YOU I DON'T WANNA
Want to explain, xRECK?

Billy, Billy, Billy. Are you seriously trying to ignore me? I'll say it once more, this is not a smart move. Respond to my previous post and this one in your next post, else it's time for the next step.
In this post, we'll discuss your Quadz vote. Because earlier, you stated that you weren't quite ready yet to hop on the Quadz wagon. In that same post, you stated that you find him slightly suspicious for posting fluff in his long post. However, after that, Quadz has posted other things. So why did you vote Quadz now and what's your opinion of Quadz posts later on?
I'm also not liking your 'defence' of xRECK.
But there is one thing that's worse: Your FoS against BV. Just a little bit of research and you'd have known that he has posted V/LA in 4 games. This attack is terrible.

xRECK's newest attack against BV is wrong as well. Read again and you'll find out that he's not voting you based upon you not responding to posts with questions aimed at you. You are just trying to shift the attention elsewhere. For those interested in why I'm saying this:
Mod wrote:quadz08: 7 (inHimshallibe, Nautilius,
xRECKONERx
, Devotress, Midnight's Sorrow, Chronopie, bill1148)
xRECK wrote:Seriously. More bv310 votes would be appreciated.
Even you aren't voting BV, xRECK. Him asking Fate to vote BV isn't helping him either to look more town.

I'm glad that Prana responded a bit to Dram. The only thing that's missing is the main word in what Gandalf said towards MS question, the response also known that Dram misrepped:
Gandalf wrote:I’d
wonder
how you could have figured me out with one post >.<
No way is that equal to what you stated, Dram.
But I disagree with Prana on one thing. Gandalf does look scummy to me due to the combination of what has been posted by him and his absense.
Mod, could you prod Gandalf?

Last, I'm too interested in who's Salazar top scumpick is. I'm not liking his reason not to vote.
Ignore the ''R''
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:31 am

Post by bill1148 »

Kise wrote:
Good news: Get your tissues ready.... Glork replaces Vamparific!
dun dun dun!
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:21 am

Post by bill1148 »

JPSalazar wrote:My eye is on her,
but she's not my first scum pick
Please, enlighten us.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Fate »

I'm pretty sure we can win this game if everyone just reads Zazier's posts and fuckin' responds to them.

Oh and also pray that Glork isn't scum and then we should be seeing more goodness from that guy.

ITS ALMOST TIME FOR MY PAGE 15 TOWN LIST
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 am

Post by quadz08 »

@JP: I'm with Fate and bill on this one. I'd like to hear who you think is scum, not just who you think isn't.
Reck wrote: Also, I've stated this a hundred times, but I'd REALLY like to just play a fucking game with him since we've never been able to play one together.
My advice would be to play a game with him then, not to incessantly buddy and protect him. That's not gonna keep either of you alive for long.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Fate »

You're with me? What the fuck?

Who are you and what did you do with the moron who suspected everyone using caps.

IM ONE OF YOUR SUSPECTS REMEMBER?

LOLOLOLOL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”