Open 228 - Mafia in KyleVille - Game Over!

Hershey Kiss
Hershey Kiss
Townie
Hershey Kiss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Hershey Kiss »

Merkabah wrote:More people vote Empking now. He's a very good lynch today.
Muthaa is probably a better lynch. Kthx would be my second choice.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:10 am

Post by Merkabah »

Hershey Kiss wrote:
Merkabah wrote:More people vote Empking now. He's a very good lynch today.
Muthaa is probably a better lynch. Kthx would be my second choice.
As convincing as this reasoning is, you're going to have to do better than that. Muthaa got way too much hate way too early today to likely be scum, so he's lower on my list at the moment (though he definitely needs to get talking until his replacement is found) and kthx is no longer in this game.

Vote empking.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Oopidstay »

I'd still like Emp to explain why he was voting for me earlier yet not doing anything to advocate my lynch.

Hershey, why are Muthaa and Kthnx better votes than Empking?
Who you callin' oopid...(sigh) nvm.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Empking »

Its amazing how now you investigated Muthua's weirness yet before you were just being a smart ass. So I still say that you couldn't come up with five good points.

Oopi: You wen't saying anything and I couldn't gage where everybody else was in regards to their feelings on you.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

On Empking: There's no way your play is pro-town right now. Instead of scumhunting you challenged Merk to prove they were. For better or worse, Merk was the heaviest on the Robo-lynch, one you just supported. If it's anyone who needs to do a little investigating it is you. What exactly is suspicious about Merk's behaviour? Right now I don't see it and you're coming out worse in my eyes.

Either way,
@MOD: Please send a prod in the direction of Karma, he hasn't posted since I was V/LA. I suggest using a heavy boot or shoe. Maybe cleats.

Hershey Kiss, you need to provide some sort of reasoning in your posts because I don't see that either.

What does everyone think of Karma's disappearance? Relevant? I think so as I'd say he's getting some flak from yours truly now. Karma says an insane amount of null-talking and just dances around the obvious. I'm having trouble not seeing scum from there.

@Everyone: I'll try to post as much as possible, but I am currently fixing up the basement after it flooded a bit.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Oopidstay »

Empking wrote:Oopi: You wen't saying anything and I couldn't gage where everybody else was in regards to their feelings on you.
Isn't that the point where you start asking me more questions, especially pertaining the reasons you voted for me in the first place (I did respond to that, btw)?

@ Paltry: Karma's disappearance is intriguing to note, but right now my attention is on Empking. In my mind at least, among the current crop of lurkers, I think only one is likely to be scum. The other scum, ideally, would be trying to appear active to counterbalance his partner's lack of presence and make it that much harder to catch the team. That's my speculation, at least.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 am

Post by kyle99 »

[Day 2, Vote Count 1]

[Votes]

Empking
- (Oopidstay, Merkabah)
Hershey Kiss
- ()
Kthxbye
- ()
Oopidstay
- ()
PaltryExcuse
- ()
Merkabah
- (Empking)
Muthaa
- (Karma, Hershey Kiss)

Not Voting
- (Kthxbye)

[Activity]

I'm still trying to find replacements for
Kthxbye
and
Muthaa

[Deadlines and Additional Information]

With
players alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline had originally been planed for
July 6th
, but due to replacements and general lack of activity, it has been extended to
July 9th
at 10:00 PM PST.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

Kyle99 wrote:Deadline had originally been planed for
June
6th
June
9th
I think something's wrong with this sentence...
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Oopidstay wrote:
Kyle99 wrote:Deadline had originally been planed for
June
6th
June
9th
I think something's wrong with this sentence...
My bad :oops:
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Karma »

VOTE: empking
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Merkabah »

@Empking - See, my problem with you is that I know you can play much better than this. Even though you're always lurky, I know as town you're at least capable of some genuine scumhunting. This song and dance you're pulling now is scummy. Have a lot of people been lurking in this game? Definitely. But my overall point is that you're lurking without contributing any content whatsoever, which I find atypical of your town play. You're still not contributing anything with your vote on me. It looks more like faux-contributing.

Oopid is very much correct that you weren't pushing his lynch even though he was your top suspect. Just parking your vote and hoping that nobody notices you. Now you've voted me for a silly reason and you're still saying very little. Unfortunately for you, you've been brought into the light now and you're going to have to do better or die.

@Karma, why? Don't you have a response to Paltry at all?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Empking »

PaltryExcuse wrote:On Empking: There's no way your play is pro-town right now. Instead of scumhunting you challenged Merk to prove they were. For better or worse, Merk was the heaviest on the Robo-lynch, one you just supported. If it's anyone who needs to do a little investigating it is you. What exactly is suspicious about Merk's behaviour? Right now I don't see it and you're coming out worse in my eyes.
He asked a misleading question in order to trick the town. When asked about that he dodges the question. I know that only because I asked him about it and its that which makes me certain he's scum. I'm scumhunting.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Muthaa »

@oopid:
I'm a little confused. Muthaa's vote-post on Karma made sense to me. I didn't like Karma's reaction to it. Then Muthaa posted a reply to it that I didn't like, and Karma's reply to that was one that I liked.
Asked about that.

@merk:
@Muthaa: Yes, I believed him when I said that. I was going to unvote him in that post but Oopid crossposted me and hammered.

No, I will not reveal why I believed him then but I doubt that particular tell will come up again this game. Even still, I'm not taking that risk as it's easy to fake.
Asked about that.

Guess you couldn't have checked a page earlier uh.
ðÿðÀ mð©pe tpð© ÐÆað▓oð╗a ð▓ð©pe.
"La mort, c'est un peu comme une connerie. Le mort, lui, il ne sait pas qu'il est mort. Ce sont les autres qui sont tristes. Le con, c'est pareil." - Philippe Geluck
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Merkabah »

@Muthaa: that was me (the other head).

The reason is that the tell is easily replicated by scum. I'd rather not reveal it and reduce a level of wifom for me if it comes up again. I will tell you after the game if you remember though.
Hershey Kiss
Hershey Kiss
Townie
Hershey Kiss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Hershey Kiss »

Merkabah wrote: As convincing as this reasoning is, you're going to have to do better than that. Muthaa got way too much hate way too early today to likely be scum, so he's lower on my list at the moment (though he definitely needs to get talking until his replacement is found) and kthx is no longer in this game.

Vote empking.
Wait how does two votes on Muthaa make him town?
Oopidstay wrote: Hershey, why are Muthaa and Kthnx better votes than Empking?
They are both scummier than he is.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Merkabah »

Oh hey look, it's almost deadline and no one is posting. What a surprise.
Hershey wrote:Wait how does two votes on Muthaa make him town?
Apart from two votes (which is actually a reasonable number when it takes 5 to lynch) several people voiced concern over his comment. It's too much interest in lynching him to likely be scum. That's my opinion.
Hershey wrote:They are both scummier than he is.
Wow, that is persuasive reasoning. How about you actually explain HOW instead of assuming it's self evident.

It's deadline tomorrow people. You need to lynch empking now. Stop twiddling your thumbs and vote. If you want someone else lynched, then make a damn case. Saying nothing is going to be an auto loss for this town and anyone who is lurking is probably scum.

Mod, how's that kthx replacement coming? Do we get an extension on deadline?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 am

Post by kyle99 »

Getting replacements for Muthaa and Kthxbye is not going well. Deadline has been exteneded until July 12th at 10:00 PM PST.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Yo, Muthaa, Amished answered your question...what now? How's the massive lurk going?

Hey, Karma, Paltry says you're scum. I'm starting to believe him. Whatcha got to say to that?

Emp, still want you dead. You don't seem to care. Am I still scum? Why aren't you trying to get me lynched?

Paltry, you were all cool and doing stuff day one, now you're not. Don't care for that much.

Hershey, you're still not doing anything. What would you say to the accusation that I think you're empking's scumbuddy?

Oopid, help me out here bro.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Muthaa »

It's not going fast. Btw you want empking dead because you believe he's not doing much or because you think he's scum?
ðÿðÀ mð©pe tpð© ÐÆað▓oð╗a ð▓ð©pe.
"La mort, c'est un peu comme une connerie. Le mort, lui, il ne sait pas qu'il est mort. Ce sont les autres qui sont tristes. Le con, c'est pareil." - Philippe Geluck
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Empking »

How would you recommend me trying to get you lynched? I've made it very simple for why you're scum.

Everybody: Why would a player make a question designed to make anybody who answered it look scummy?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Merkabah »

Yes, cause we looked sooooo scummy when we answered our question perfectly. It was such a trap question that our response fell into our own trap. You're so full of it.

Lynch him now.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:56 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Hey, I'm back. Basement flooding sucks.

I'm still hundreds of times more confident with a Karma lynch than any other. His most recent post, in which he votes for a wagon with no explanation, hint of Karma's suspicion of Empking before... I feel like Karma has run his course.

@Hershey Kiss: What do you think of the case on Karma / Karma in general?

@Empking: His comment on you made you look scummy because it was accurate. I think Merk showed that they weren't doing what they thought was scummy. In other words, (as the previous sentence is confusing and I can't find a way to re-word it) I don't see hypocritical play in the slightest.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Empking »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
@Empking: His comment on you made you look scummy because it was accurate. I think Merk showed that they weren't doing what they thought was scummy. In other words, (as the previous sentence is confusing and I can't find a way to re-word it) I don't see hypocritical play in the slightest.
1. Nobody debated the acuracy but its ireelevance to finding scum (y'know the fact that nobody could answer it satifactory.)
2. If Merkabh's answer was acceptable to Merkabh he wouldn't have stalled and tried not to answer it.
3. Again nobody said it was hypocritical. I saidf it was scummy.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

Sorry about my absence, all, I had a lot of things come up unexpectedly. Looks like I didn't miss much, though.

Empking needs to be lynched. Get with the damn program, peeps. (On the other hand, Karma coming out of the darkness to vote Emp and then creeping away is setting off alarms...)

@ Muthaa: I didn't like it because you misrepped Karma's earlier play, and I don't like misreps.
Hershey Kiss wrote:They are both scummier than he is.
This is not an answer. Why are both of them scummier than Emp?

@ Paltry: Is Empking an acceptable lynch for you?
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

You know what, fuck it. That vote was
way
too damn opportunistic to let it go unpunished.

Unvote: Empking
Vote: Karma

I'm comfortable with either one, but for now, Karma's my guy.

@ Paltry: That question to you still applies, though.

@ Merk: Would Karma be an acceptable lynch for you?

Return to “Completed Open Games”