Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Xite wrote:Okay, I am lovers with millar?
millar wrote:Even anyone else believes him please let me know...but i can reveal that my true lovers is on the prod-count
Xite's off the prod list. These quotes don't stack.

Who's bullshitting?
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Money is on Xite for doing it second, way after the "Wtf millar stop being a douche" wagon got sympathetic.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by millar13 »

Tbh....i think tha you should lynch me today....and when Xite doesn't die

you will know he is lying

that is sacrafice i will happily take...il even hammer myself to prove the point
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Xite91 »

millar13 wrote:Tbh....i think tha you should lynch me today....and when Xite doesn't die

that is sacrafice i will happily take...il even hammer myself to prove the point
Fidelis wrote:Ok, so basically what I'm getting is that this whole Xite claim as lover with Millar is probably true... and I would bet alot that Millar is the treacherous lover too, since I was expecting that from his previous actions. This whole thing makes it more likely, and it could be that Millar is denying his lovership with Xite and voting them as a defense against a forced suicide from a Xite lynch.... .
That last part... Wha?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Damn, EBWOP
I meant to add this
yabbaguy wrote:1) Not if it's not scummy. Why did you think robo squawking about the question was scummy?
TBH i have no idea what question you're talking about
I was getting on Robo for the trying to force a policy lynch.
Then suddenly back off of said lynch didn't make me want to take it off...
Although I found out that I had taken my vote off... oops...
but now that's fixed
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Woo-hoo tripple post >:(

Oh, and millar offering to self-lynch is super scummy.
Please just follow with me on this, I promise it's a good idea. Do not lynch Millar or me today
You guys can do that tomorrow if you so wish, also uh pitt, I was breadcrumming it for a while ISTR
Just sayin
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Fidelis
Fidelis
Townie
Fidelis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Fidelis »

Xite91 wrote:
Fidelis wrote:Ok, so basically what I'm getting is that this whole Xite claim as lover with Millar is probably true... and I would bet alot that Millar is the treacherous lover too, since I was expecting that from his previous actions. This whole thing makes it more likely, and it could be that Millar is denying his lovership with Xite and voting them as a defense against a forced suicide from a Xite lynch.... .
That last part... Wha?
Yeah you know what forget about that. I tend to think strange things immediately after a run...,
Now, if we lynch millar and he turns up not Xite's lover, then Xite's probably scum for lying, and we can lynch them tomorrow. But now I think lynching Xite is the way to go. If Xite is right, then we kill both Xite and millar in the process (who will probably be scum lover from lying). But if millar is right and Xite is lying, then we kill Xite and still take out a lier. In either case, someone who is lying dies, so
UNVOTE: , VOTE: Xite91
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Okay, don't wait till tomorrow, that works too.
Just foil the plan... that's awesome, although I was planning on getting some scum out of it, with you we won't catch any scum
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Millar and Xite are REALLY bothering me (and that is hard, I mean given my history and all).

@Mod: Can we give you instructions?
Ex//: Vote for whoever has the highest vote count between Millar and Xite.
so that, if Millar has more votes at any given instant, I vote for him, and vice versa.
Is this possible?

The reason I ask, is because they are both acting like children, and drawing all of the town's attention to them, I mean, just look at the last 16 pages, who have we even discussed OTHER than Millar, Xite, and a tiny bit of Robo?
Whichever one goes first, I don't mind, I agree with Fidelis, either way, 1 for 1, it is a good trade (Hell, even 2 townies to one scum is a good trade in this game set up).
"He talked about justice, but nobody stirred. He felt like an outcast, alone in the herd." - Cows With Guns
http://i42.tinypic.com/sc6wp1.png
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wacka, what? IMO, this is what you just said "Hey mod, can you put me on the leading bandwagon? I know it's gonna be one of these two"
The excuse you gave was a flimsy one too, we're acting like children so one of us is obviously scum? Did I read that right?
I was trying to get a Robo lynch. In fact, I was the one that tried discussing Robo IIRC, but too many people were thinking "oh, he's attacking millar, who seems like scum, so he's gotta be town!"
And yeah it's a good trade, so listen to me and maybe we can get that trade worked out. I have a plan, just follow my lead, k?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Fidelis
Fidelis
Townie
Fidelis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Fidelis »

Look, Xite, I'm not too tempted to trust you and your "plan" when you currently have a 50% chance of being a liar/scum. How do I know that your plan doesn't benefit scum in some way?
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Wacka, stop looking scummy every time I see a post of yours. This is a global request.

Also, Xite presumably wants to get lynched (considering the loverclaim when Millar is taking a beating). Millar was suggesting a lover's lynch-fest. These two ideas are quite similar. The fact that they haven't done anything like a Lover's Self Wagon to expedite the process implies that the following are possibile scenarios:

1. They aren't lovers.
2. They are oppositely aligned lovers. In the possibility that this might be the case (which, considering the nagging feeling I have that this is a flawed argument, isn't a very good possibility), we solve the lover's issue right here and now.

One way or another, I'm hoping the Xite-Millar-Robo love triangle gets resolved in such a way that I don't feel like pulling my teeth out.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Wacka request is wacky. Just vote the players you lazy Alpaca.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

I would happily lynch either Xite or Millar. I can't see how they could be lovers with each other. At the moment, I find Millar's claim that they're not lovers with each other more believable than Xite's claim that they are lovers, just because of the whole 'plan' business Xite keeps drumming on about which everyone else is denying any knowledge of. However, something that doesn't tie into this is this post:
millar13 wrote:Tbh....i think tha you should lynch me today....and when Xite doesn't die

which suggests to me that Millar either doesn't have a lover, or if he does, he's the treachorous lover, otherwise he wouldn't want to sacrifice himself and a fellow townie just to prove a point. Given that he's stated that it's someone on the prod list, which is convenient given that he wants to die now, I'm happy with my vote on him.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Millar's requesting a Millarlynch to prove that Xite is lying.
I don't suppose we could skip the middleman? I'd rather lynch the one that's being vague than the one offering to self-hammer. And according to Xite, they lead to the same result.

Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Let me explain my request thing better.
In another forum I'm at, the GM's allow this kind of thing due to lack of activity, so for instance, I could PM him this instruction, and then take it back, or alter it the next time I log on.
Ex//: I would be equally happy lynching Millar (For his horrible anti town play) or Xite (For his childish actions, and obvious relation to Millar, plus the HUGE amount of appeal to emotion with the whole "plan" thing). So why shouldn't (While I am away with life during the day) be able to have the mod choose my actions for me.

At Robo, yes technically this is a laziness thing, nothing more really, but let's say that you guys all decide that we will lynch Xite for today, and you need one more vote; but im out, doing life stuff. Why cant the mod just add mine on from Millar in this event?

That is what I was meaning about the whole request thing.

ALSO, requests have other uses at the other forums, for example, power roles can set up complex things for actions that they may have, and other things, so if they go away for 2 or 3 days, they can appear active. It is hard to explain, I'll quote the explanation from the other forum up under this.
im too lazy to rename people to people on this game, but you get the idea.
Other Forum Rules wrote: examples:
-Vote with Dart until I return
OR
-Always vote Moonies (until return is implied)
OR
-Vote for Umm unless Umm is killed at night. If Umm is killed at night, vote for KVD
OR
-If CB is killed in the night phase, vote for Lemonman.
If Lemonman is killed during the night phase, vote for Soul.
If Soul is killed in the night phase, vote for Daloth unless Magus votes Zoe. Then, vote Magus.
"He talked about justice, but nobody stirred. He felt like an outcast, alone in the herd." - Cows With Guns
http://i42.tinypic.com/sc6wp1.png
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Bots are bad and anti-activity.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 am

Post by don_johnson »

chichi is scum. why are we bothering with xite and millar?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Well, Millar pulled a giant dive with his tactic and is trying to pull out of the dive but is having a hard time and Xite claims to be Millars lover while Millar claims he isn't my lover.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 am

Post by don_johnson »

and? it all seems like pointless drivel started by a player who is inherently anti-town. seems like a really wasteful, easily scum manipulated day 1 lynch. one of the two(if not both) may be scum, but the info from the lynch would be impossibile to sift through. chichi, on the other hand has been latching onto arguments like a hungry mosquito on a fat, naked camper.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I lol'ed at the mosquito analogy.

I understand what you mean sorta.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Pittbunny »

don_johnson wrote:and? it all seems like pointless drivel started by a player who is inherently anti-town. seems like a really wasteful, easily scum manipulated day 1 lynch. one of the two(if not both) may be scum, but the info from the lynch would be impossibile to sift through. chichi, on the other hand has been latching onto arguments like a hungry mosquito on a fat, naked camper.
It was started by an anti-town player, but was then all of a sudden continued by another player. That...usually doesn't happen. Also why I'm pushing the Xite lynch instead of the Millar lynch; I'm assuming that there will be better results that way.

As for Chichi, I'm going to be honest in saying that I'm taking priority over the XMR triangle than your mosquito problem.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

unvote vote Xite

Fidelis
Fidelis
Townie
Fidelis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Fidelis »

So here's why imo a Xite lynch > Millar lynch > chichi lynch. For one thing, we know that at least one of Xite and Millar is lying, so lynching either one of these is preferable to chichi, who we can take care of later given they remain scummy. Also, a Millar lynch isn't guaranteed to lynch a liar, since if Millar is telling the truth, then we just randomly lynched a lover pair.

But, if we lynch Xite and Xite is lying, we killed a liar, and if Xite is telling the truth, then Millar dies and we still kill a liar.

I spaced that out for the benefit of lazy readers that won't see my previous post.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 am

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote: xite

alrighty then.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9