Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

The whole Magna/Reaper clash just gave off scummy vibes, mostly in his direction.

I don't really like assuming someone Pro-Town this early on D1, just because they post posts that scream it.

Doesn't sit well with me.

Sorry it can't be more clearer then that.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote: I don't really like assuming someone Pro-Town this early on D1, just because they post posts that scream it.
Is this an entirely separate statement or is it connected to Magna as well?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Both.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

EBWOP - Sawyer ignore my link to an ISO of Kage in 273. I screwed that up someone. You'll have to use the ISO feature when you search for Kage's non-existant scum-hunting.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GenericHydra
GenericHydra
Goon
GenericHydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by GenericHydra »

KageLord wrote:But now it's probably time to stop with the facepalm pics and random side-chat. <snip>
I don't know why, but it's much more difficult for me to get reads in this game than usual
I agree with the above; I believe the reason is due to the former.

BlazezRb isn't really that active, I can't get a read on him now. I'm thinking that he's acting like a VI so far (like what ReaperCharlie said) and would like to see more from him before making solid conclusions.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

*backhands willows_weep and Chronopie for thinking me and Robo are scumbuddies*
*second backhand to Chrono for not reading the topic before making that comment*
GenericHydra wrote:BlazezRb isn't really that active, I can't get a read on him now. I'm thinking that he's acting like a VI so far (like what ReaperCharlie said) and would like to see more from him before making solid conclusions.
Oh, trust me. He's not acting.

*hopes everyone sees why policy lynching Chrono or BlazezRb is so tempting to him*
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
GenericHydra
GenericHydra
Goon
GenericHydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by GenericHydra »

By "acting" I meant "behaving". But yes, I understand your point.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by KageLord »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Reasons why I am still very happy with my vote.

1. He pulls a double of scumminess here as I have previously mentioned. He fences-sits on the possibility of a Chrono policy lynch. Scummy for not taking a stance when it is a fairly black or white issue regardless of what side you might fall on. He then advocates saving a policy lynch for a nebulous later, which reads to me as not today. His later explanation regarding that issue isn’t convincing, IMO.
Could you say why the later explanation isn't convincing? It's the truth, so... not really sure what I can say in my defense for that. Plus, I did agree to the Chrono policy, just not at the moment, as explained in the "later explanation".
Magna wrote:2.
Kage wrote:You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and
what their role powers are
. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest.
As JMJ has succinctly put it the bolded part is role-fishing. Scummy.
I suppose that does seem like role-fishing, though I never really ask to find out anyone's roles. I just say I'm interested to find them out. In a game like this, we have no clue what types of abilities players may have (town or scum). For all we know, scum could have an ability that protects them from cops. Wouldn't that be something you would be interested to find out? I don't expect to find that out until a successful lynch or the end of the game, but I just stated I am interested to find out.
Magna wrote:
Kage wrote:Also, knowing which characters are in the game could be pretty important actually.
Based on knowledge of the show, we might then be able to guess at their powers and would almost surely know which characters were scum.
It seems like an interesting enough idea to me to (much later in the game) ask what peoples' character names are
Here he further states(in the bolded section) that he really is role-fishing. That is a road-map for scum to target Town PRs. While Town is wading through the various claims (which undoubtedly include safe-claims of some sort) Scum has a very good idea where to start killing.

The last portion where he states he means later in the game reads to me as back-tracking. If that was his original thnking there would be no reason for him to present it early Day 1 in the first place. He got called out (rightfully so, IMO) by multiple people and thus attempts to ‘revise’.
As we found out before, in my nubliness, I did not realize that safe-claims were a possibility (or even existed). Pay attention to other peoples' responses to me as well, please. At the time, since I didn't know about safe-claims, the idea would be that since town outnumbers scum (I assumed this to be true), we would be able to lynch off the scum characters before they could NK the remaining townies, even if they did know the PRs.

As for the back-tracking claim, that is just plain impossible. I never mentioned before the idea of character name claiming. How can it be back-tracking if it's a new, never-before-mentioned-ITT idea? Again, this idea has been proven very bad by the existence of safe-claims and farside's ingenuity, but at the time the idea, which I had never mentioned before, seemed logical enough to me.
Magna wrote:3. As stated above … total lack of scum-hunting.
Aye. As I admitted in my last post, I did have a lack of scum-hunting (I didn't say it so blatantly, but that was the gist). And as I said, I plan to remedy that.

Not sure that this is the best "tell" to use on me though. I'm not the only player that has shown a lack of scum-hunting...
Magna wrote:4.
Kage wrote:Well, first of all, if I was scum I would be unlikely to risk detection by saying something like that. It's only because I'm town that I thought it would be safe to make a little joke comment (apparently I was wrong). I don't know any scum that would be so bold as to say something like that (granted, I have only played in 3 games).
WIFOM
Yep, I suppose it was, as, AGAIN, has already been mentioned. I just couldn't think of any other defense to "your light (as in, mostly joking) comment with a smiley is scummy".
Magna wrote:
Kage wrote:Whatever, I suppose I've already messed this game up enough. It looks like the first day might be wasted with my mislynch anyway.
Appeal to Emotion
Kage wrote:But since you've all been wrong about me so far, I figure I have some right to say that, ne?
AtE part Deux
Right again. I didn't really intend them to be, but they did turn out that way.

Well... okay, the first one was kind of intended to be AtE. It was partially an appeal to emotion since I was actually feeling that it would end for me that way. The other part was an appeal to logic that perhaps lynching so early and on such flimsy evidence might not be the best course of action.

The second quote is just taken a bit out of context (and the wink smiley is removed). If I recall correctly, that was in response to RC (Reaper) pointing out that since my signature indicates my record is 0-2, perhaps I might not be the best judge of what's a good tell and what's not (at least, that's what I thought he was implying). Previously, I had said that the "tells" used against me so far had just been paranoia over minor things. This part was just a direct response to RC (Reaper) that I might at least be right in this case about the "paranoia tells". It was said somewhat seriously and somewhat jokingly, as indicated by the removed smiley.
Magna wrote:
Kage wrote:Plus I was in the final 3 in both games I lost (the town loss was my partner's early voting mistake, but the scum loss was mine).
Subtle
inference
that based on his past games he’s made it deep into the game (regardless of alignment) thus he should do so in this game. Flawed use of meta.
First of all, mini grammar nazi that I am, I feel inclined to point out that you were the one inferring.
If anything
, I was implying.

Second, I was not implying what you inferred at all (though it may seem so, as you've taken it out of context). What I was implying was that even though my record is 0-2 (this was in the same post as the last quote, in which RC (Reaper) mentioned my no-win record), it could be said that I came pretty close to winning each time. It isn't saying that I will (or should) go that far in this game, but it is saying that I'm not coming at this with absolutely faulty tells or a complete lack of skill.
Magna wrote:Individually each fallacy isn’t outright scummy but the weight of them en mass tips the scale.

That should be more than enough to clarify why my vote rests with him.

PREVIEW EDIT - The prodigal son returns. Explanations as to why you aren't doing anything really don't replace actual scum-hunting. Perhaps your typing would be best served doing that.
... As said in that post, I intend to scum-hunt after rereading the thread. Scum-hunting with no leads wouldn't be very responsible of me, would it? That post was also to give the reason why I might not be posting much except to respond to direct attacks against me or to respond to major happenings, as I'm rereading the thread.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by GroupThink »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Please do us all a favor and read the thread (in its entirety, not skimming), and provide us with your top three suspects and/or points of interest in this format:
1. Apparently Nero Cain has a very suspicious mustache.
2. MagnaofIllusion is a large monster from Japan. Obvscum.
3. ReaperCharlie's avatar has kamina glasses. Lynch on sight.

And then preferably, a vote would be awesome too. It is also preferably that your vote be on one of your above suspects.

Love,
ReaperCharlie
1. I haven't read the thread yet.
2. I wouldn't discount that our scum is lurking.
3. I'd prefer to lynch one of our lurkers.
jmj3000 wrote:He loads the post with WIFOM, then goes on to say that knowing what characters made it into the game can help with weeding out the scum, when anyone with knowledge of the show knows that most of the characters have equal amounts of good and evil in them, and thus can be swayed at any time, not to mention possession. Your attempt at defending KageLord and trying to discredit the arguments against him is noted Sawyer.
FoS: Sawyer
I haven't seen the show. I could look it up on I guess Facebook or somethin or more likely Google, but I haven't seen the show.
KageLord wrote:First of all, mini grammar nazi that I am, I feel inclined to point out that you were the one inferring.
If anything
, I was implying.

Second, I was not implying what you inferred at all (though it may seem so, as you've taken it out of context). What I was implying was that even though my record is 0-2 (this was in the same post as the last quote, in which RC (Reaper) mentioned my no-win record), it could be said that I came pretty close to winning each time. It isn't saying that I will (or should) go that far in this game, but it is saying that I'm not coming at this with absolutely faulty tells or a complete lack of skill.
It's okay to suck, man.
Robocopter87 wrote:Lol, Benmage, asking what the initials would be. It would be BS. Lolz.

Also, Reaper that was the stupidest reason ever to vote me.
He's voting you because of the similarities of your names, right? Well, I still believe we'd be better off lynching a lurker.
You never pass a test of faith.
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by GroupThink »

GenericHydra wrote:
The argument about our identities is ridiculous/a total waste of time. The Day only lasts 2 weeks (I'm accustomed to 3 week deadlines). I'm slightly dissapointed at Benmage for continuing to pursue the matter; I'd thought that it would end with jmj3000's #144. If you
really
have issues with an anonymous hydra, send a PM to the mod.
I don't think it's important who GenericHydra really is; that's the point of having a hydra, to bypass the irritation of "meta". I mean, I'm one of three heads myself. I only use one at a time, though.
BlazezRb wrote:1. That post had no referance to
THIS GAME
2. This is based on meta, which is
NULL

Unvote: Hydrak

I'm guessing we are out of RVS
Why would you guess that? It's not like you put down a serious vote. What are you trying to get at?
hydrak wrote:You know what. We are focasing WAY to much on who GH is. The only reason we would need to know who GH is is for meta, which we don't really even need yet.
I agree. I don't care who you are either, GH; it's really not that important to me. However, if at any point in time I get the feeling that you're scum, I'mma lynch ya. Dat cool witchu?
Starbuck wrote:Most of us would like them to state who they are and put it in their signature, which is not an abnormal request.

And they are refusing.
I can honestly see why they would refuse. I also don't get why you would say you're a hydra in the first place. I did it to prove a point but there's really no reason to just say "I'm a hydra." Unless I'm missing something, which I commonly do.
skeith931 wrote:Just dropping by to say im here will read a post in a while
Skeith'll read a post in a while. He didn't say he'd post anything, but he'll read somethin. In a while that is.
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by GroupThink »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:That should be more than enough to clarify why my vote rests with him.
That's actually a pretty good case, at least this early in the game anyway. It'd probably disturb you if I asked how old you are, wouldn't it? Either way - I like your case but I'm not going to vote for Kage, not right now anyway. I'mma go on my own little path here and vote for someone else.
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by GroupThink »

Nero Cain wrote:I'm just really confused. GenericHydra is two players playing on one account?

Hunt: Benmage

While I'm confused as hell over the GH situation there's nothing in the rules about him having to disclose any information. But I don't like Benmage using this as trying to get a bandwagon going.
I'm disposed to that line of thought as well. I don't see why you'd want to lynch them because they don't want to tell you who they are. I've heard about the meta but meta's not all it's cracked up to be, especially when different people use the same account. Me and my brother do that from time to time; it depends on which one of us is bored.
animorpherv1 wrote:I'm reading, but I just have very little I wanna say, as this game is confusing me ATM.
What's so confusing about it?
Snow_Bunny wrote:So far page 4 and I'm yet to find something good (the thing on the hydras is rather meh. If they want to stay anonymous, then let them be.)

Still catching up.
There's really nothing to comment on. You could comment on my suggestion though, that we lynch a lurker. I think it'd go along with previous intentions and suggestions to policy lynch early due to the lack of information stuff and all that other stuff they were talking about.
Chronopie wrote:I mean, I know I'm not the best
Scum
Demon
-hunter, but I'm still willing to take A Shot at it.
You know you just softclaimed 1-Shot Vig, right? Yeah, you pretty much fucked up now.
molestargazer wrote:That said, I'm generally against policy lynches - could someone please explain why a policy lynch on Chronopie would happen?
I'm against it; I'm using my vote for something else.
LynchMePls wrote:This is actually a really great point. This information could be useful to the town, so they should provide it.
How?
willows_weep wrote:Im okay with my vote as well. Though I have to say, I'm not sure what to do with all of this personality/indirect gaming issues littered throughout these 11 pages. I suppose to some...these pages may be informative but for me it's like it's still the first or second real day of posts. It reads as a 5 story bad mini drama...that may be telling on a later game day
I think it's pointless; I don't see the use of it. The whole hydra and abbreviation issues don't bother me at all. I'm trying to vote somebody here.
Benmage wrote:Damn did I like post 125, especially this snip. I do agree that policing early is the way to go. It often just spurs into discussion. Policing mid-game more or less occurs when the acts of the initial desired policy unfold. So if we were going to policy lynch someone like chrono for poor play and lurking habits, but choose not to, and his gameplay turns out to be exactly that: poor play/lurking then we are lynching based on gameplay but it could for some be construed as a mid-game policy lynch.
Would a mid-game policy lynch be bad? And couldn't we just request a replacement for Chrono?
tubby216 wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Thats funny, your active lurking on a regular basis.

have you ever played a game with me?

or rather Tried to play a game with me?

Its how I roll.
Lol, that's how you roll, huh? Just don't try to lynch me on no hypocritical bullshit.
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by GroupThink »

TheLonging wrote:I'm going to go have a bigass meal, post in a couple other games, and reread here. (What page did RVS start here btw?)
I don't think that should matter, Ms. Longing. So how
was
that meal?
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:The whole Magna/Reaper clash just gave off scummy vibes, mostly in his direction.

I don't really like assuming someone Pro-Town this early on D1, just because they post posts that scream it.

Doesn't sit well with me.

Sorry it can't be more clearer then that.
I don't like to assume anybody pro-town this early either, especially with so many people. That and, even if I
do
assume somebody protown (like later on in the game or whatever), that doesn't mean I'm gonna listen to everything they say. It just means I'll try not to lynch them. Ellibereth fucked all that up in Newbie 945. He fuckin' claimed cop and they all believe it, too. He was pretty fuckin' good. But anywayz...
Untrod Tripod wrote:
hunt Magna
Can y'all believe this the only thing this muthaf*cka dun said all game? And ain't nobody said
NOTHIN
. Y'all ain't said nothin' about it.
Sawyer wrote:@Jmj: No need to quote what he says or retell it. I know what he said, I just think you misunderstood. I read it as Kage being curious which characters the mod chose to include as well as which powers she chose to associate with each character. I think you, and maybe others, read it as him wondering which character
each of us are
and what powers we may or may not have..
I agree with that. It's exciting sometimes to see something you like transferred or transformed into something else, especially if it's a game of mystery like this one. He's probably just excited to see his favorite TV idols.
GroupThink wrote:1. I haven't read the thread yet.
1. Okay, I
have
read the thread.
2. I still think that our scum could be amongst the lurkers.
3. I'd still prefer it if we lynched one of the lurkers.
GroupThink
GroupThink
Goon
GroupThink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Post by GroupThink »

TheLonging wrote:I'm going to go have a bigass meal, post in a couple other games, and reread here. (What page did RVS start here btw?)
I don't know, but my vote's on you.
HUNT:TheLonging

If we're going to do this whole policy-lynching early thing, I suggest we do it on one of the lurkers. My pick is TheLonging. (Unless, of course, there's this
tremendous
upheaval in activity that I'm sure will be
completely
coincidental and not due at all to the pressure of votes piling on her and other such lurkers.) Catch my drift?
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:40 am

Post by Sawyer »

Magna wrote: Defending his lack of scum-hunting (which, BTW, has persisted for his entire ISO) by saying he is active lurking is a pretty bad argument to make.
Whether he's scum hunted is neither here nor there in this argument. It's none of my concern in this argument, because I'm not defending him. I'm saying half of your scumhunting in your first real post, was about what Kage said. The rest was hardly anything. And that brings me back to how you used "not pro-town" to make him look worse, but like I said, that's in the past since you admitted that you think it's actually scummy.
Magna wrote:For the record notice that since he’s come under fire by myself and others Kage hasn’t bothered to begin scum-hunting but just faded into the background. He’s certainly been active in other threads.
Why point that out? He wasn't scumhunting before his attacks either and he's posting a fair amount so it seems.
Magna wrote:As JMJ has succinctly put it the bolded part is role-fishing. Scummy.
It's not role-fishing, it's curiosity. In most themed games I'm sure most people would be curious as to what powers the mod gave each role. Seems as though you're trying to misrepresent what he said, because he never mentioned any of us or any of the players in the game. He just expressed his curiosity of the mods choices for the set up.
Magna wrote:Here he further states(in the bolded section) that he really is role-fishing.
He doesn't say he was role fishing, he says that would he's been saying could be helpful (though I disagree). It seems he's trying to say that if a character is evil in the show, then they'll be evil in the game (but that's not necessarily true).
Magna wrote:Subtle inference that based on his past games he’s made it deep into the game (regardless of alignment) thus he should do so in this game. Flawed use of meta.
While that is a flawed use of meta, I hardly see how it's scummy.

I suppose I can see your reasons for voting Kage, aside from what I addressed before, even though I don't think they're particularly strong enough reasons to last till later in the game though.

@Kage: You've admitted to not scumhunting, so why not start now?
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Pa Bender: Tell me, any other cops gonna come lookin' for you?
Dean: Eat me. Oh no no no wait wait wait, you actually might.

hunting down:

KageLord (4) molestargazer, MagnaofIllusion, jmj3000, Snow_Bunny
Midnight's Sorrow (1) TheLonging
ReaperCharlie (2) KageLord, LynchMePls
Hydrak (2) Chronopie, BlazezRb
jmj3000 (1) Robocopter87
GenericHydra (2) tubby216, Benmage
Magna (3) Untrod Tripod, Sawyer, Midnight's Sorrow
Robocopter (3) animorpherv1, willows_weep, ReaperCharlie
Benmage (1) Nero Cain
BlazeRb (1) GenericHydra
TheLonging (1) GroupThink

Not hunting:

Hydrak
skeith931
Starbuck

With 24 alive it will take 13 to lynch.
Deadline is July 19th, 12:00pm PST

Chronopie post 264 vote does not count since we are hunting
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

GroupThink wrote:Ellibereth fucked all that up in Newbie 945. He fuckin' claimed cop and they all believe it, too. He was pretty fuckin' good. But anywayz...
Lolz, I was there, that was amazing. Totally wrecked those two townies. I personally didn't see it coming. I was like, "wah y would elli lynch someone like dat? Equinox was obv the better kill" then the lynch scene came up and I laughed so hard. I was never mad for losing that game, it was the best newbie game ive played in by far.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

GroupThink wrote:
Scum
Demon
You know you just softclaimed 1-Shot Vig, right? Yeah, you pretty much fucked up now.
Why make it worse by pointing it out for any scum that may have missed the bread crumb?
GroupThink wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:This is actually a really great point. This information could be useful to the town, so they should provide it.
How?
By providing us with the ability to meta. I don't think this is information that should be held back. I stated earlier in the thread, I think hydras as a rule should be required to announce their two heads.

That being said, I think we've spent enough time on this, GH doesn't want to provide the info, and while we may think it's scummy, I don't think enough people want to lynch them over it. It is something to remember though.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@GHroupThink:

I can't make any solid reads.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Benmage »

KageLord wrote:. Plus, I did agree to the Chrono policy, just not at the moment, as explained in the "later explanation".
When would your ideal lynch or policy lynch of chrono be??
GroupThink wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Lol, Benmage, asking what the initials would be. It would be BS. Lolz.

He's voting you because of the similarities of your names, right?
Well, I still believe we'd be better off lynching a lurker.
Uhh no shit sherlock. Reapers vote looked like a rvs.
GroupThink wrote:. However, if at any point in time I get the feeling that you're scum, I'mma lynch ya. Dat cool witchu?
What.... who posts like this... :?
GroupThink wrote: I can honestly see why they would refuse.
Honestly, do tell.
GroupThink wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:So far page 4 and I'm yet to find something good (the thing on the hydras is rather meh. If they want to stay anonymous, then let them be.)

Still catching up.
There's really nothing to comment on. You could comment on my suggestion though, that we lynch a lurker. I think it'd go along with previous intentions and suggestions to policy lynch early due to the lack of information stuff and all that other stuff they were talking about.
He was on pg 4 at that time, he couldn’t of commented on your statements.
GroupThink wrote:
Scum
Demon
Why would you ever bring this to attention..??
GroupThink wrote:
Benmage wrote:Damn did I like post 125, especially this snip. I do agree that policing early is the way to go. It often just spurs into discussion. Policing mid-game more or less occurs when the acts of the initial desired policy unfold. So if we were going to policy lynch someone like chrono for poor play and lurking habits, but choose not to, and his gameplay turns out to be exactly that: poor play/lurking then we are lynching based on gameplay but it could for some be construed as a mid-game policy lynch.
Would a mid-game policy lynch be bad? And couldn't we just request a replacement for Chrono?
Not if he's doing the bare minimum to avoid replacement, which is still worthy of policying. And define "mid-game".

Gotta run, i'll finish later.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:47 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:The whole Magna/Reaper clash just gave off scummy vibes, mostly in his direction.
Mostly in
whose
direction?
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I don't really like assuming someone Pro-Town this early on D1, just because they post posts that scream it.
How about later in the day? And whose posts are you saying scream pro-town?
KageLord wrote:Aye. As I admitted in my last post, I did have a lack of scum-hunting (I didn't say it so blatantly, but that was the gist). And as I said, I plan to remedy that.
Instead of apologizing again for NOT scumhunting, why not just START, instead?
It's not like having a few votes on you is a hindrance to scumhunting. Just do it.
KageLord wrote:Not sure that this is the best "tell" to use on me though. I'm not the only player that has shown a lack of scum-hunting...
Are you seriously trying to tell us what we should and shouldn't use against you? And I really don't dig the "but wait! so-and-so isn't scumhunting either! so-and-so is scummy too!!! :(" argument. Especially because it doesn't name names.

JUST SO YOU KNOW: This reads as not only NOT scumhunting, but it reads as DEFLECTING. [/pro-tip]

In short, I'm starting to regret having defended you.
KageLord wrote:
The second quote is just taken a bit out of context (and the wink smiley is removed).
If I recall correctly, that was in response to RC (Reaper) pointing out that since my signature indicates my record is 0-2, perhaps I might not be the best judge of what's a good tell and what's not (at least, that's what I thought he was implying). Previously, I had said that the "tells" used against me so far had just been paranoia over minor things. This part was just a direct response to RC (Reaper) that I might at least be right in this case about the "paranoia tells".
It was said somewhat seriously and somewhat jokingly, as indicated by the removed smiley.
Hmmm... hey Magna, care to explain why you felt it was prudent to misrepresent him just to further your own case?
KageLord wrote:... As said in that post, I intend to scum-hunt after rereading the thread. Scum-hunting with no leads wouldn't be very responsible of me, would it? That post was also to give the reason why I might not be posting much except to respond to direct attacks against me or to respond to major happenings, as I'm rereading the thread.
Hi. We await your Wall-o-Text® with much anticipation. More outside of quotes than inside, preferably.

Also, pro-tip: IIoA is definitely not your friend at this point.
GroupThink wrote:1. I haven't read the thread yet.
1. Why the h311 not?
2. That's a distinct possibility. I've seen scum let town rip themselves to shreds before even beginning to post that day.
3. I only like lurker lynches when there's not a better possibility from among the leading 'participating' candidates.
GroupThink wrote:I don't think it's important who GenericHydra really is; that's the point of having a hydra, to bypass the irritation of "meta".
I mean, I'm one of three heads myself.
I only use one at a time, though.
0_o ...For some reason I never got that from Stardust, though you'd think I'd pick up on that from the name. You serious?

Later you say this, which makes me think you may have been joking, but my curiosity has been piqued...
GroupThink wrote:I can honestly see why they would refuse. I also don't get why you would say you're a hydra in the first place. I did it to prove a point but there's really no reason to just say "I'm a hydra." Unless I'm missing something, which I commonly do.
GroupThink wrote:
skeith931 wrote:Just dropping by to say im here will read a post in a while
Skeith'll read a post in a while. He didn't say he'd post anything, but he'll read somethin. In a while that is.
lol... I think it's safe to say he meant 'read and post'.
But... it's been a while. Where are you skeith? :x
GroupThink wrote:
Scum
Demon-hunter, but I'm still willing to take A Shot at it.
Dam# it. I didn't even see that... >.<
I feel impotent now.
GroupThink wrote:1. Okay, I
have
read the thread.
2. I still think that our scum could be amongst the lurkers.
3. I'd still prefer it if we lynched one of the lurkers.
Dam# you, Jack Sparrow.

I still think that's a terrible idea unless we can't find anyone better.

Wagoning, yes. Lynching, no. I'm sure you understand.
Sawyer wrote:
Magna wrote:Defending his lack of scum-hunting (which, BTW, has persisted for his entire ISO) by saying he is active lurking is a pretty bad argument to make.
Whether he's scum hunted is neither here nor there in this argument. It's none of my concern in this argument, because I'm not defending him. I'm saying half of your scumhunting in your first real post, was about what Kage said. The rest was hardly anything. And that brings me back to how you used "not pro-town" to make him look worse, but like I said, that's in the past since you admitted that you think it's actually scummy.
Yeah. That's the way Magna scumhunts. He twists things to make people look worse than they are, and then sees who will defend them, and/or if they will defend themselves; and then he looks for whether they're defending themselves on the right points and whether they're doing it from a pro-town standpoint or not. It's unorthodox, but it works like a daisy.
Sawyer wrote:
Magna wrote:For the record notice that since he’s come under fire by myself and others Kage hasn’t bothered to begin scum-hunting but just faded into the background. He’s certainly been active in other threads.
He wasn't scumhunting before his attacks either and he's posting a fair amount so it seems.
Posting a fair amount != scumhunting. Your point?
animorpherv1 wrote:@GHroupThink:

I can't make any solid reads.
So start discussing things instead of waiting for everyone else to do your work for you. For pete's sake.
LynchMePls wrote:
GroupThink wrote:
Scum
Demon
Why make it worse by pointing it out for any scum that may have missed the bread crumb?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa stop pretending like you saw it first. lmao

Though you're right it probably wasn't that smart to point it out like that. Though, if GT is scum he would probably have just shut up about it and killed him at night.

Anyway now that it's out in the open, at least he should claim for real and ask for doc protection.
Benmage wrote:
GroupThink wrote:

He's voting you because of the similarities of your names, right?
Well, I still believe we'd be better off lynching a lurker.
Uhh no shit sherlock. Reapers vote looked like a rvs.
Dude, I swear. People are so dense.

(explanation for those who STILL don't get it: BeeperSarlie == BS == Robo called me a BSer == I omgus him for that and for trying to steal my name. What's to be confused about? Ugh)
Benmage wrote:
GroupThink wrote:I can honestly see why they would refuse.
Honestly, do tell.
Honestly, F%$^ING DROP IT. HYDRAS ARE MADE FOR ANONYMITY. THEY WANT TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT?
Benmage wrote:
GroupThink wrote:
Scum
Demon
Why would you ever bring this to attention..??
Maybe for the pure WIFOM of it. Idk. It probably wasn't a good idea either way...

I'm assuming in a game this big there will be some kind of protective role though so if Chrono wants to confirm it and ask for protection, that'd be the best thing to do if he really is a vig.

Anyways, I would like to see more people posting.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Haaaaaaaaaaaaa stop pretending like you saw it first. lmao
I'm not saying I saw it first, I'm saying why point it out? If he is bread crumbing his role, what pro-town reason is there to yell it out to everyone? Is it normal for townies to see bread crumbs and then just point them out? If I saw a bread crumb I'd keep my mouth shut, and only point it out later if the player contradicts it.

My question still stands. @GT: Why did you feel the need to point it out?

In other news my vote is still awesome.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

LynchMePls wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Haaaaaaaaaaaaa stop pretending like you saw it first. lmao
I'm not saying I saw it first, I'm saying why point it out? If he is bread crumbing his role, what pro-town reason is there to yell it out to everyone? Is it normal for townies to see bread crumbs and then just point them out? If I saw a bread crumb I'd keep my mouth shut, and only point it out later if the player contradicts it.
Did you read the end of my post? Or did you just Ctrl+F it for your name? :)
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 am

Post by LimMePls »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Did you read the end of my post? Or did you just Ctrl+F it for your name? :)
I'm not asking you, I'm asking GT. Also, you answering the question before he does is really frustrating.

V/LA on weekends
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:51 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Well seeing as you quoted MY post, and that you spoke of him and asked questions as if you were speaking ABOUT him and not TO him, how then was I supposed to deduce that you were asking the questions to him?

Also, you pretending to have asked him instead of me, just to make it look like I'm answering questions for him, is really frustrating.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê