Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

When the flavor dropped there was one stab wound, not multiple, which means we just got to influence some dude with a shank. You're playing up the riot event to be more than it was.
We were discussing the flavor when the event was first announced. Try to keep up.
Winter is coming.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

Unsight wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Unsight wrote:If I had a read on vezo one way or the other, I'd have given it.
Out of curiosity, why the soft sell on him, then?
You
go out of your way to bring him up,
describe him as being "very anti-town" while apparently
not
finding him scummy
, and then mention that there are lots of people who need to be lynched first without mentioning any of them. If there are people who need rope prior to vezo why mention him by name and not them?
Anti-town and scummy are not synonymous.
I am well aware of this, please refer to my post where I bolded and underlined the relevant statements. I agree that anti-town and scummy are two different things and made it clear in my commentary that I understood this and accurately represented what it was you said.
Unsight wrote:Also, perhaps if you read my ISO you would be able to answer your own questions. So far I've indicated SSBF with MacCavityLock based on the flip as well as dana, drip, and LMP based on reactions to the Raivann wagon yesterday.
I see no problem with me asking you to restate your suspicions from time to time for my personal clarity's sake. Why do you find it unreasonable?
Unsight wrote:Your entire post very much looks like either you haven't ISO'd me to actually know my thoughts so far, you're deliberately attempting to misrep me, or both.
I believe I addressed both accusations and will now dismiss them fully with a hearty belly laugh - HAH HAH!

I'll also note in your counter attack on me you didn't actually answer the question I posed to you - why the soft sell attack on Vezo if you don't want him lynched and have a list of roughly three people to lynch prior to him? I don't care for soft selling because it appears you're trying to strengthen a case without actually weighing in on it. The fact dana has now taken up the vezo case continues to give me jitters in that regard.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

danakillsu wrote:Number 2 scum: Cow
Calls Raivann scum multiple times but never votes for him. Active lurker.
multiple times? I just looked through my posts and only appear to have called him scum once. In addition, active lurker is highly inaccurate. That means posting but not saying anything, doing things such as "hey guys, I'm here". What I'm doing is known as "not posting all the time". So do you have any good reasons?
Unsight wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
ATTENTION UNSIGHT –

You seem perfectly willing to ignore questions directly put to you.
I'm not ignoring anyone. I just had the unfortunate timing to be making my catchup post(s) at the exact time the thread was being locked for the event.
Unless I missed something, you never answered my question to you..
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Rifka wrote:Id be interested in hearing your argument why a person could get stabbed 10-20 times and only lose his ability\vote for the day. It looked like a free lynch until i kept reading.
This makes me laugh. You are arguing that the Mob Action doesn’t make sense when it was made abundantly clear HERE. Including oversize letters from the Mod saying “Read this very closely”. And you would have to have read it before the thread was reopened.

So you are basically griping at the Mod because you don’t like how it turned out. Again, a fluff statement for active lurking.

Also let’s take note of the following –
Mod wrote:The wounded player will also lose any powers they may have for the rest of the game.
So you can’t have read very closely at all anyway. But when you are not bothering to scum-hunt and just wanting to coast by I guess paying attention isn’t that important.

I think I full re-read on you will be useful going forward.
Unsight wrote:I'm not ignoring anyone. I just had the unfortunate timing to be making my catchup post(s) at the exact time the thread was being locked for the event.
The fact that you were making a catch-up post when the thread was locked for the Mob event is completely irrelevant. Mod reopened the thread at post 1129. I asked you the question originally at 1136. You posted several times (1150,1151, 1154) between then and 1160 where I re-asked the question.

So you’ve given a completely incorrect answer that if you bothered to actually fact check on you would have known was wrong.
Unsight wrote:The long answer is that I prefer lynches that provide stronger reflection. Given more than one suspect, I prefer to lynch the one that yields the most information.
And yet you don’t explain how lynching LMP will provide more information than a DripHydra lynch. Especially since you’ve linked Drip to several players but LMP only to Drip.

Looks more like a distancing tactic. You repeatedly mention your suspicions of Drip but never move at all to act on them. Scummy.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by diddin »

Ok, case on Smash as I promised.

I don't really like how he's defending Deer for Dippereth's pushing on him in RVS now that Deer's spot flipped scum... possible link?

Iso 9 he atacks CMAR for being too serious... yet I saw that CMAR post as not very serious and pretty snarky even though he was breadcrumbing.

I don't really like ISO 15 because he brings up some really good points about Richard, yet only FoS's him. In fact I seem him doing this quite a bit- bringing up good points on somebody but nowvoting them for them, as if he's afraid to ruffle anybody's feathers.

The next post he explains as he was mors suspicious of DocModem, but to me this looks like a copout. All Doc really said is that RVS lasts into D2 for him and an apparent contradiction that just seemed more like a noobtell to me.

ISO 20 he says he'd rather raise Mackavity Lock rather than DripHydra, yet he's said nothing towards MackavityLock in the past and Unsight brings up a pretty good point on the matter a few posts later.

ISO 28 he does an analysis of the Richard wagon and votes Migwelloni for his terrible wagonvote. It seemed pretty obvious that Mig was a VI so to me it looks like he was going for the easy target here.

ISO 36 is hypocritical: He says he isn't defending Benmage, yet he explains why the case on him is bull, shich is DEFENDING HIM. Makes it look like SSBF doesn't want to be considered defending anybody incase he flips scum and was defending his buddies.

The whole parroting thing is odd too, he seems quick to apologise as if he wants to look town.

I also find it odd how long it takes him to vote raivann, first FoSing and then HoSing him before finally voting.

His YAY TOWN posts early D2 also strike me as a bit off, as they try too hard to be pro-town.

His whole D2 posting seems off to me as well, posting a case on Vezo but then abandoning it to vote on CSL who is acting pretty VI to me.

Vote: Super Smash Bros. Fan

Dana is also very suspicious for trying to divert the Raivann wagon, but I think Smash looks worse on the matter and Brynden is a believable claim.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

diddin wrote:and Brynden is a believable claim.
For future record, based off of Raiv's claim, I think it's so blatantly obvious that scum have false claims I would absolutely love it if people stopped bothering with this nonsense in their cases.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.9: The
"The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true."
votecount

Lynch Count

Danakillsu (10) -
Percy, Thor665, Mikujin, Axelrod, RichardGHP, xvart, LynchMePls, Vezokpiraka, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion

CSL (3) -
Percy, Mina, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan (6) -
hasdgfas, I Doubt it, Rifka Viveka, MacavityLock, diddin

MacavityLock (1) -
Locke Lamora

LynchMePls (1) -
Unsight

Vezipiraka (1) -
Danakillsu

Not voting to Lynch (1) -
Drippereth

With 22 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.
The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (CDT) on Sunday the 18th of July
. You can view a countdown to the deadline
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Unsight wrote:**MORE NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS**
How many times am I going to have to ask you to answer those questions Unsight?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Unsight I want you to answer his questions too please.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

Hey magna, i didnt choose to write all that fluff posting. You did, by asking me about it. I think your just trying to piss me off honestly, as it looks like again, no reading comprehension of what i was saying
Winter is coming.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Thor
Any thoughts on my scumreads?
@ Cow
Who really cares whether you interpret your posts as only calling him scum once? I infer this in other posts, but even one is enough. And your active lurking is apparent in the few words that you actually have to say. This is true of vezo as well, of course.
@ diddin
Excellent analysis. I would be willing to lynch SSBF today, but I think he would be fourth on my list. I think the three I have mentioned do stranger things in relation to Raivann than either SSBF or me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Vezok doesn't active lurk. He just doesn't like to make cases so far in the game.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

Drippereth last post jul 5th...your posting elsewhere, why?
Winter is coming.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 am

Post by hasdgfas »

danakillsu wrote:@ Cow
Who really cares whether you interpret your posts as only calling him scum once? I infer this in other posts, but even one is enough. And your active lurking is apparent in the few words that you actually have to say. This is true of vezo as well, of course.
Could you point out the posts that you infer this from, and where I ever said that I thought Raivann was scummier than anyone else I was voting with.
In addition, point 2 is awful. Just because I'm not walling doesn't mean I'm not making good points.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

danakillsu wrote:@Thor
Any thoughts on my scumreads?
Well, I already commented on the vezo one (in a post not directed at you) and to a certain extent I'll be more interested in your scum reads after you flip (and below do discuss them in more of a concept of seeing you as scum) but if you really want to hear my thoughts they are as follows;
danakillsu wrote:Number 1 scum: vezokpiraka
I think you're hopping on a VI here and have been unenthralled by the vezo case(s) thus far. Vezo is pretty obviously anti-town and really will need to be vigged at some point, but wanting to lynch him now doesn't strike me as particularly helpful. I also don't feel like you were pushing vezo up until I made you say who was your top suspect and think you chose him as an easily tacked in suspicion.
danakillsu wrote:Number 2 scum: Cow
Calls Raivann scum multiple times but never votes for him. Active lurker.
It would take something very odd for me to want to lynch hasdskjhgdsl today. I also agree with his defense towards you about the active lurking and 'calling Riav scum multiple times' accusations and you never really came back at him with anything. This feels like either taking a wild swing at a scumbuddy or trying to implicate a townie/other scum team so you can suggest you're having unique thoughts.
danakillsu wrote:Number 3 scum: I doubt it
Votes for Raivann, unvotes him because of his claim, even though he doesn't really think the claim makes sense later.
I actually agree with certain points made here, though again I don't consider I doubt it a solid lynch option today. Much like above this feels like either scumbuddy or townie on the list and my personal feelings make me suspect it as more likely a buddy.

I'm also fascinated that SSBF the claim at L-10 vanilla lurker ended up as a tacked on number 4 to your list, when almost everyone else considers him far more scummy then that.

I am quite happy we have this list out of you, so that whichever way you flip we have a bit more grist to grind over.

I still think you're scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Cow
Like I already said, it's not important whether you said it multiple times, but iso 20 seems to be telling vezo that Raivann is a good lynch, but doesn't need to be lynched right away. That's what I would mean by "patience", anyway.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:58 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Thor
Of course I wasn't pushing vezo until you asked me. I wasn't pushing anyone until you asked me, because I was defending myself. Now that I realized someone actually cared who I thought was scum, I took some time to tell you. And the reason I wasn't VOTING for vezo was because I was mistakenly voting for SSBF partially because of his "vote" on me. Also, you're opinion of my Cow scumread is ridiculous. You're not choosing to deal with the read at face value, but rather telling me that he's not the lynch for today and that my read on him is unique. I think that you should look, if you haven't, at the way he deals with Raivann in this game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

danakillsu wrote:I wasn't pushing anyone until you asked me, because I was defending myself. [*snip*] I wasn't VOTING for vezo was because I was mistakenly voting for SSBF partially because of his "vote" on me.
I will note both of those statements are admissions to actions that I consider scummy. I also wasn't the first person to point out that all you were doing was defending yourself.
danakillsu wrote:Also, you're opinion of my Cow scumread is ridiculous. You're not choosing to deal with the read at face value, but rather telling me that he's not the lynch for today and that my read on him is unique.
I also said that I agreed with his defense of your accusations, and that your follow up was weak. That seems to be a fairly explicit statement of where I am in opinion to your case on him. Also, I didn't call your case unique - I called it as a wild swing so that you could claim you had unique thoughts - there's a big difference there.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:27 am

Post by hasdgfas »

danakillsu wrote:@Cow
Like I already said, it's not important whether you said it multiple times, but iso 20 seems to be telling vezo that Raivann is a good lynch, but doesn't need to be lynched right away. That's what I would mean by "patience", anyway.

oh. oh. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. I see. No. Vezo said that he didn't want the day to end in a no lynch and that everyone should vote for raivann. I was telling him to be patient because we had two days until deadline and had plenty of time to figure out who to lynch.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

Thor wrote:danakillsu wrote:
I wasn't pushing anyone until you asked me, because I was defending myself. [*snip*] I wasn't VOTING for vezo was because I was mistakenly voting for SSBF partially because of his "vote" on me.
I will note both of those statements are admissions to actions that I consider scummy. I also wasn't the first person to point out that all you were doing was defending yourself.
Neither of these actions is scummy. The first was necessary. I didn't have a ton of time until today, so I needed to spend what time I had defending myself. The second was a mistake, not a scummy vote. Please read the actual conversation before calling what I did scummy.
@ mod
Please replace me. I will be gone for over three weeks, so I'm having to be replaced in all my games.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Drippereth, Lockle Lamora and Mina have been prodded.
I doubt it's V/LA is noted.
Others are on the cusp, but that's not atypical of a weekend.

Oh, and looking for a replacement for Danakillsu.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by CSL »

I believe deadline is tomorrow night. We need to lynch someone before nightfall.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by diddin »

CSL wrote:I believe deadline is tomorrow night. We need to lynch someone before nightfall.

Deadline is a week from tonight, read the bottom of the votecounts<____<

Mod ~ This is correct. However, if there is conflicting advice somewhere, please point it out so it can be fixed.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by CSL »

Sorry...was confuzzed with another game...:S
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm back...Probably won't work on my readup till tomorrow.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”