diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 am

Post by diddin »

vezokpiraka wrote:I just read my name. I assumed that because I am a girl I am also a princess.

You know kings ...princesses?
*headdesk*

So you're claiming to be Meera Reed?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Yes I am Meera.
When I posted that I just read the part where it says I tell good stories.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

The question I have Vezo is ... Why in the hell would you claim?

Dear god it's like someone called for a mass-claim that only certain players can see ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Drippereth »

I'm waiting on someone that knows the flavor to be illuminated...
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Axelrod »

The flavor is that Meera Reed has nothing to do with anything and is most certainly
not
next in line to the throne of anything and that vezo was either trying some kind of gambit or talking completely out of his ass when he said that and regardless is a ridiculous player who cannot be counted on to make any kind of sense ever.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I saw I was a girl. I immediatly thought I am a princess. Like I am telling you.
Kings ..... girls=princesses.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 am

Post by diddin »

Drippereth wrote:I'm waiting on someone that knows the flavor to be illuminated...
Meera Reed is Howland Reed's daughter who travels with Bran Stark to the North. Howland is one of Eddard's closest friends and controls the Neck, but is nowhere close to the throne.

That's all that's really important.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Drippereth »

Girls - princess is one thing, but the jump from girl>princess>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEXT IN LINE TO THE THRONE

that's a stretch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
@Benmage
- we understand that Vezo is anti-town and/or VI, I'm actually pretty sure every player here has said as much. Are you going anywhere with this? It feels more like white noise then scumhunting.
White noise.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
@Benmage
- we understand that Vezo is anti-town and/or VI, I'm actually pretty sure every player here has said as much. Are you going anywhere with this? It feels more like white noise then scumhunting.
White noise.
Perhaps it is - my white noise also included a specific question, do you have a reply to that question or are you planning to ignore it?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.10: The
"What if the wolves come?"
votecount

Lynch Count

Danakillsu (10) -
Percy, Thor665, Mikujin, Axelrod, RichardGHP, xvart, LynchMePls, Vezokpiraka, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion

CSL (3) -
Percy, Mina, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan (5) -
hasdgfas, I Doubt it, Rifka Viveka, MacavityLock, diddin

MacavityLock (1) -
Locke Lamora

LynchMePls (1) -
Unsight

Vezopiraka (2) -
Danakillsu, Drippereth

With 22 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.
The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (CDT) on Sunday the 18th of July
. You can view a countdown to the deadline
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Unsight »

Thor665 wrote:
Unsight wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Unsight wrote:If I had a read on vezo one way or the other, I'd have given it.
Out of curiosity, why the soft sell on him, then?
You
go out of your way to bring him up,
describe him as being "very anti-town" while apparently
not
finding him scummy
, and then mention that there are lots of people who need to be lynched first without mentioning any of them. If there are people who need rope prior to vezo why mention him by name and not them?
Anti-town and scummy are not synonymous.
I am well aware of this, please refer to my post where I bolded and underlined the relevant statements. I agree that anti-town and scummy are two different things and made it clear in my commentary that I understood this and accurately represented what it was you said.
Unsight wrote:Also, perhaps if you read my ISO you would be able to answer your own questions. So far I've indicated SSBF with MacCavityLock based on the flip as well as dana, drip, and LMP based on reactions to the Raivann wagon yesterday.
I see no problem with me asking you to restate your suspicions from time to time for my personal clarity's sake. Why do you find it unreasonable?
Unsight wrote:Your entire post very much looks like either you haven't ISO'd me to actually know my thoughts so far, you're deliberately attempting to misrep me, or both.
I believe I addressed both accusations and will now dismiss them fully with a hearty belly laugh - HAH HAH!

I'll also note in your counter attack on me you didn't actually answer the question I posed to you - why the soft sell attack on Vezo if you don't want him lynched and have a list of roughly three people to lynch prior to him? I don't care for soft selling because it appears you're trying to strengthen a case without actually weighing in on it. The fact dana has now taken up the vezo case continues to give me jitters in that regard.
"Why do you find it unreasonable?"

I just find it more annoying than unreasonable. I would rather be spending my time rereading ISO's, looking for more scum, and finding more connections than restating my suspicions especially since I make it a point to be transparent with them so my ISO is highly readable.

"you didn't actually answer the question I posed to you"

Maybe I'm not sure what kind of answer you want. I'm in two games with vezo. In both games he's unhelpful, wagons shamelessly, gives no reasons for voting, and basically contributes nothing to the discussion... and I believe that's his town playstyle. If I didn't have a laundry list of people I'm fairly certain are scum then I would be pressing him harder and, as it stands, I'm still waiting for an answer to the question I asked him in this post.
Games are meant to be fun.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Unsight »

hasdgfas wrote:Unless I missed something, you never answered my question to you..
I looked in your ISO and found this:
hasdgfas wrote:would you rather the "blatant wagoners" made a case that was exactly the same as someone else's?
Of course not, however their reason is important because they need to explain why the person is vote-worthy now as opposed to the wagon started. For example, if someone is going to ditto Percy's case right now, they need to explain why they weren't willing to ditto it a week ago. Obviously something had to have changed in that time period.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Unsight »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Unsight wrote:The long answer is that I prefer lynches that provide stronger reflection. Given more than one suspect, I prefer to lynch the one that yields the most information.
And yet you don’t explain how lynching LMP will provide more information than a DripHydra lynch. Especially since you’ve linked Drip to several players but LMP only to Drip.
You answer your first sentence with your second sentence. I believe we have two scum teams but I don't believe all my suspects are on the same one. I can see Dana and LMP being on a team with Raivann and I can see SSBF and MacCavityLock being on a team. I can see Drip being with SSBF or Raivann.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Looks more like a distancing tactic. You repeatedly mention your suspicions of Drip but never move at all to act on them. Scummy.
You need to realize that my repeatedly mentioning my suspicions of Drip is my way of acting on them. I have a single vote so I pick one of my suspects that yields good information on flip and vote them, but I don't stop talking about the other people I think are scum nor do I stop looking for the rest of the scum. I don't keep mentioning Drip because I'm distancing, I keep mentioning him because I'm suspicious of him and, up until Percy made his case, I was one of the few even talking about him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
@Benmage
White noise.
Perhaps it is - my white noise also included a specific question, do you have a reply to that question or are you planning to ignore it?
What question did I miss?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Unsight wrote:You answer your first sentence with your second sentence. I believe we have two scum teams but I don't believe all my suspects are on the same one. I can see Dana and LMP being on a team with Raivann and I can see SSBF and MacCavityLock being on a team. I can see Drip being with SSBF or Raivann.
Then exactly how does a LMP lynch provide more information than a Drip lynch? You just have stated that you can see Drip as being linked to either SSBF (and by extension MLock) or to Raivann (and by extension Dana and / or LMP). And why if you are linking dana and LMP are you not voting for dana which is a viable lynch at this stage?

I don’t see any rational argument for why you keep dancing away from Drip as the best source of information based on the links you posted above. Are you intimidated by Drip and afraid to challenge them?
Benmage wrote:What question did I miss?
WHO DID YOU STAB?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
@Benmage
- we understand that Vezo is anti-town and/or VI, I'm actually pretty sure every player here has said as much.
Are you going anywhere with this?
It feels more like white noise then scumhunting.
To be more explicit - you noted twice that you thought vezo was dumb about his role PM and all those posts contained was that information. Unless you think nobody in town thinks of Vezo as the VI I really didn't see the purpose nor the scumhunting in your postings. Please explain that purpose.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage wrote:What question did I miss?
WHO DID YOU STAB?
I don't think thats relevant right now.
Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
@Benmage
- we understand that Vezo is anti-town and/or VI, I'm actually pretty sure every player here has said as much.
Are you going anywhere with this?
It feels more like white noise then scumhunting.
To be more explicit - you noted twice that you thought vezo was dumb about his role PM and all those posts contained was that information. Unless you think nobody in town thinks of Vezo as the VI I really didn't see the purpose nor the scumhunting in your postings. Please explain that purpose.
Haven't there been several people talking about his VI-ness..why are you only asking me? But to be more helpful, I thought I said it was just white noise...hence no purpose...for if there was a purpose, than it wouldn't of been white noise.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Ah, I had thought you were calling my question white noise, not answering the question. I grok now.

And to answer your question - I asked you because you did it twice in separate posts - making your need for that point to be made seem more insistent. I wanted to know why.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well we can only do so much...I'm happy where my vote is and seeing dana lynched today. Might look into vezo at a later date, got more people in mind and more things on my plate atm.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Unsight wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:**SNIP A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF WHERE UNSIGHT STILL DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION**
Still waiting. Do you or do you not admit that if you spot a connection between me and Dripp, it could be because I agree with what they are saying and thus think they are town. Why does my having agree with Dripp make me scum? Even if Dripp is scum, is it not possible I have a misread.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Then exactly how does a LMP lynch provide more information than a Drip lynch? You just have stated that you can see Drip as being linked to either SSBF (and by extension MLock) or to Raivann (and by extension Dana and / or LMP). And why if you are linking dana and LMP are you not voting for dana which is a viable lynch at this stage?

I don’t see any rational argument for why you keep dancing away from Drip as the best source of information based on the links you posted above. Are you intimidated by Drip and afraid to challenge them?
This post is made of win. I'm starting to think Unsight is trying to distance from Dripp.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

xvart brings up a great point in #1218. It shows that the Drippereth hydra is distancing from it's original vezokpiraka's read and fails to give proper explanation why.

Everyone should look at #1207 and #1208. He said he wants to lynch danakillsu, but then votes for vezokpiraka. This is a fine example of inconsistency.

vezokpiraka's claim was completely unecessary. He has very little pressure compared to others and makes as much (If not less) sense as CSL's claim.
Thor665 wrote:I'm also fascinated that SSBF the claim at L-10 vanilla lurker ended up as a tacked on number 4 to your list, when almost everyone else considers him far more scummy then that.
Umm, that was CSL, not me.
Drippereth wrote:For this sentence alone, I'd be willing to lynch Thor. Just sayin'
Would you please explain why you think you're willing to lynch Thor665?
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by I doubt it »

I'm back from V/LA, will catch up as soon as I have time (less than 48 hours from now)
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Percy »

@Thor665
: Once everyone's said whether they stabbed CSL, I'll say why I'm curious to know.

Also, you say you want to hear more from "cleared townies". Who are you thinking of besides Richard?

@Mikujin
: Was a roundabout way of claiming that you stabbed CSL?
(The open-ended nature of this post makes me :?)

@MagnaofIllusion
: You say Benmage is playing out of character. What kind of character does he usually have? Links?

@danakillsu
: You said that you protected Drippereth, and would claim to have protected Drippereth as a fakeclaim out of a desire for consistency. You are missing the point. Why do you have a townread of Drippereth? Why were they worth protecting? Simply saying "I protected them because I had a town read of them" gives me no information.

@Benmage
: What exactly made you believe CSL's claim?

@MacavityLock
:
MacavityLock 1171 wrote:
Percy wrote:Also, ML's attack on LynchMePls feels contrived. I read LMP's comments on the SSBF/dana slots as encouraging attention on the two slots, not dissuading attention from others.
Aren't those two the exact same thing?
...No?
"Hey, you should read
A Song of Ice and Fire
!" ≠ "Hey, you shouldn't ever read
The Twilight Saga
!"

@LynchMePls
: Minor point - MacavityLock holding on to his vote is not a good tell for him; I called him on this too in the mini, and did my research back then. It's his playstyle.

@Unsight
:
Thor665 1176 wrote:
Unsight wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Unsight wrote:If I had a read on vezo one way or the other, I'd have given it.
Out of curiosity, why the soft sell on him, then?
You
go out of your way to bring him up,
describe him as being "very anti-town" while apparently
not
finding him scummy
, and then mention that there are lots of people who need to be lynched first without mentioning any of them. If there are people who need rope prior to vezo why mention him by name and not them?
Anti-town and scummy are not synonymous.
I am well aware of this, please refer to my post where I bolded and underlined the relevant statements. I agree that anti-town and scummy are two different things and made it clear in my commentary that I understood this and accurately represented what it was you said.
I'm quoting this because I'd really like you to answer the original question. Whilst anti-town and scum are not the same thing, they
are
correlated; at the moment, the tactical interpretation of this read is the only one that is clear to me.

I like against SSBF. Good summary.
danakillsu 1191 wrote:I wasn't pushing anyone until you asked me, because I was defending myself.
LOLLERCOASTER

@Drippereth
: No response to my ?

Furthermore,
Drippereth wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Number 1 scum: vezokpiraka
Votes for Raivann, unvotes him because of his claim, even though he thinks it's fake, then votes for someone else, while saying Raivann's still probscum but he might be wrong. Wow.
Vote: Vezokpiraka
Oh, yeah, but THIS. This is why I had a scum read on vezo. I can't convince Elli... but I think that's scum knowing the claim is fake.

Vote: Vezokpiraka
(1) Why are you choosing this reason, when you've stated others in the past?
(2) Why would the scum know Raivann's claim was fake?
(3) Are you saying that vezok and Raivann are on a scumteam together?

Still, as Axelrod pointed out, the breadcrumb from vezok doesn't match his behaviour:
Axelrod 1224 wrote:Vezo: this is what you said then:
vezopiraka wrote:I want to be raised as the new hand.
I am playing by role can't remember who is that called.
I am the next in line for the throne raise me.
How on earth coud you make this claim if you are the daughter of Howland Reed? Not even you could be that bad.

Could you?
(Aside: I know it's tempting to pre-empt the "HURRRRPA DURRRR" response from vezok, but I'm a bit :? at the phrasing of those last two phrases)

@vezokpiraka
: So you read fantasy, that's good, so do I!
What fantasy series have you read where the female characters are all princesses?
(I read a lot of fantasy, so go ahead and enlighten me.
Also, I find it difficult to believe that someone who reads a lot of fantasy hasn't read GRRM...)

I'm fairly unimpressed with the lacklustre move from vezokpiraka to CSL by SSBF.
Something about his interaction with Drippereth is bothering me. I'll check this out before my next post.

Still itching for a response from Mina.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Percy wrote:
@MacavityLock
:
MacavityLock 1171 wrote:
Percy wrote:Also, ML's attack on LynchMePls feels contrived. I read LMP's comments on the SSBF/dana slots as encouraging attention on the two slots, not dissuading attention from others.
Aren't those two the exact same thing?
...No?
"Hey, you should read
A Song of Ice and Fire
!" ≠ "Hey, you shouldn't ever read
The Twilight Saga
!"
Your metaphors are broken. Here's how to fix it: "You must read some fantasy series right now. If you aren't reading either Song of Ice and Fire or Wheel of Time, you must explain why not." In this situation, how is encouraging focus on two not the same as discouraging focus everywhere else?

----

Is it just me, or is vezo at this point obv-Joffery from a Lannister-type scum group or Stannis from a Melisandre-type scum group? Claims "next in line to throne", then retracts the following day with a character so far from next in line, it's laughable. As much as I was reading vezo as super VI, this whole claim-and-retract business makes me think that a scum buddy slapped him down overnight and he got stuck with a crappy fake claim.
Unvote. Vote: vezo.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”