Mini 990: YuGiOh! The Abridged Mafia - (OVER)

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by charter »

Alright, currently "borrowing" someone else's wireless, I should get internet on Friday (I believe, but I'll try and "borrow" some more internet before then).

I don't see where people are getting 2/10 from. The quote that Pom quoted in 265 sounded to me like Dramonic was saying there were three scum, but this is pretty pointless speculation at this point. The bigger question in my mind is why the lynch only took six votes. I'm not expecting the person responsible to step forward, but what I DO find most curious is how Chronopie was Nk'ed. I don't really want to discuss this publicly, but I think people should think about how it's quite likely there's a double voter or some other vote/lynch manipulator which the scum ignored in order to kill Chronopie.

I see I've garnered suspicion because I wasn't on the Dramonic wagon, that's to be expected, nothing I can do about that now. I don't really think it a good idea to be suspicious of me (though I'm biased) solely because I was not voting for dramonic. No one really questioned my suspicions yesterday or asked why I wasn't voting Dramonic, though I made it pretty clear, but no one questioned my reasons. I realize that day ended pretty soon after I said that, but I think it is more prudent to question what I was thinking before jumping to the conclusion that I'm scum.

You have to see where I'm coming from in this aspect, people are just going "vote charter - didn't vote for Dramonic" and not saying anything else, which is a poor reason to lynch someone on.
FakeGod wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:because he's so obviously scummy.
I'm not unwilling to lynch him, but since when was he so obvscum?
Afraid I have to agree with FakeGod here. If not voting day one for the lynch of a scumbag makes you obvscum, then it would be very easy for scumteams everywhere to trample all over towns by bussing.
MaxMouse wrote:I didn't like the reason he decided to vote for FG, it seemed a little bit of weird. He basically said, I think that the case on Dram is good but there are scum on his wagon so I'm not going to vote for him.
What is weird about this to you?

I'll have to reply to Pom's case next chance I get internet, but I glanced at it, and a lot of the points I saw where just her arguing, but they don't show at all why I'm likely to be scum.

ATTENTION DUELISTS

MY HAIR WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE VOTECOUNT!

AlmasterGM (1) - bv310
Brandi (0) -
bv310 (0) -
charter (3) - Jarti Pomegranate InflatablePie
FakeGod (0) -
InflatablePie (0) -
Jarti (0) -
Kitoari (0) -
MaxMouse (0) -
Pomegranate (0) -

10 alive, 6 to lynch
Last edited by Riceballtail on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Jarti »

Once again, who's the play for today charter?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Jarti wrote:Once again, who's the play for today charter?
This would've been very helpful.
AlmasterGM wrote: Or you could be like, person who suspects bv310 is killed, bv310 starts day by making bad votes against person who tried really, really hard to lynch his partner and did so.
eh, I'm confused. :?:
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

FakeGod wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote: Or you could be like, person who suspects bv310 is killed, bv310 starts day by making bad votes against person who tried really, really hard to lynch his partner and did so.
He's saying that Chrono suspects bv D1, and then Chrono dies N1. And then D2 bv starts by voting Almaster, who pushed the wagon on dramscum the day before.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by FakeGod »

so is he saying that bv's scum?

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

He's saying that he suspects bv, yes.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

charter wrote:What is weird about this to you?
MaxMouse wrote: The thing that bugs me about that is simply the fact that by the numbers there are bound to be scum on the wagon. He says its scum fueled but why on earth would the scum have bussed the first day? This would have to mean that Alamaster planned to off his buddy on D1. He instead goes after FakeGod simply for voting for lurkers (which I consider a very null tell) and vote hopping (which is really not all that incriminating on D1, while it would be later in the game). The two things I'd like to see before doing anything would be a response from Charter and some fleshed out reasoning from Jarti and Pom, who seem to not be displaying reasoning as much, Jarti especially who did this yesterday to some extent.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

EBWOP: Its in quotes because I answered your question in the post you clipped it out of.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Pomegranate wrote:
FakeGod wrote:
He's saying that Chrono suspects bv D1, and then Chrono dies N1. And then D2 bv starts by voting Almaster, who pushed the wagon on dramscum the day before.
But wouldn't this be an extremely stupid move if bv is in fact scum?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

KIT.

Who are the scum?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by FakeGod »

AlmasterGM wrote:KIT.

Who are the scum?
This.
InflatablePie wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
FakeGod wrote:
But wouldn't this be an extremely stupid move if bv is in fact scum?
Yah, plus he sorta claimed both pro-town character and possessor of weird abilities. I'm perfectly fine to leave him alone for today and let him and his unpredictable powers on the mafia.

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Brandi »

Checking in briefly. Been super busy the past few days, sorry :c
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by FakeGod »

(sigh)

There's like no activity.

Tired of waiting,
Unvote, Vote: Charter

alright, there's 4 votes on you, Charter.

It's
claim-time
, as this could be L-1.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm getting more suspicious of Brandi. (Even though I love her avatar. And sig.)

And I'm upset with the lack of discussion about my big post. I'm waiting for charter.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Charter is claiming already? He didn't even, like, get to legit defend himself.

I think there's a lot of lurk-damage going on right now.

LIKE WHERE'S KIT.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Jarti »

The problem is that everyone is gunning for someone who isn't active...which is essentially what happened with dramonic as well (although he was more responsive). Regardless, I'm more interested in hearing charter's answer to my question than his claim; so calm down FakeGod, we have no deadline. :P

Kit/Brandi haven't really been responsive to the nudges given to them to join in the conversation.

Interesting note:

Dramonic lynch wagon: AlmasterGM InflatablePie FakeGod Pomegranate MaxMouse Jarti
Current charter wagon: Jarti Pomegranate InflatablePie FakeGod

We're essentially building the same wagon, without exception of AlmasterGM/MaxMouse who are not voting at all today. AlmasterGM originally said he was 'insanely suspicious' of charter, but seems more reluctant than he was with his push on Dram. I'm still at a loss at gauging where MaxMouse stands on charter even with his answer to FakeGod's question.

I don't think we'll ever see anything out of Brandi, considering the only time she's voted has been her RVS, which she backed off of when a wagon formed.

bv310 is voting and semi-active, going for Kit yesterday and Alam today; however he hasn't followed up with his vote against Alam at all, instead just talking about the dice stuff.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'M NOT VOTING BECAUSE IM THE DOUBLE VOTER DOES THAT MAKE THINGS MORE CLEAR FOR YOU
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Jarti »

In that case:

bv310: who's the play today?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by FakeGod »

AlmasterGM wrote:I'M NOT VOTING BECAUSE IM THE DOUBLE VOTER DOES THAT MAKE THINGS MORE CLEAR FOR YOU
:o :eek: :!:

ok Charter's really at "L-1" now

and more important question for bv: there might be a lynch soon. Who will you target tonight? (don't answer if you believe that it would be better for the town if this info isn't disclosed to the public)

bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by bv310 »

Alrighty then. I'll reread the thread tomorrow and get my thoughts up, hopefully. Gut is telling me that Kit is still the right play, but I'd like to back that up with a real case.

Preview Edit: FG, I'll wait to reveal my target until tomorrow.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

Jarti, Ill make a good post when I can. I'm generally like this in games I play. If things from a lot of people are quiet I don't say much. Eventually I find a way to contribute. I have actually just been too busy to get my thoughts together like I want to. I will say that looking back on day 1, there is even more connection between BV and DRAM than what Alamaster mentioned. But because a BV wagon was revving up right before DRAM was lynched instead (and Dram "supported" the BV lynch by voting him as soon as the wagon started), I feel that scum for some reason are trying to throw suspicion on BV. POM is the one to start the wagon on him- and said it was for lurking- yet there were SO many people lurking at that point (and even still! me included :S ) I have to wonder why she chose him. I think there is a bit more information to be gained from D1 with this.

I'm neutral towards Charter- don't really think he's scum, don't feel too certain he's town. He gave me mixed feelings D1. (Said some things I agreed with, and some others that didn't make sense) I think if he died- depending on his flip it might give us some information on POM because of their arguments. Now my thoughts are all over the place in a mess- ugh. I'll try and make more sense later.

In any case don't worry- this inactivity and silence will not be consistent with me. I plan to put more effort into this game. I was excited with it at first, I mean it is a great theme. It's dullness thus far is off putting but I believe this can be remedied. In any case I apologize for not being as helpful as I should be. ;x
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Jarti »

@Mod:
Throw something sharp at Kitoari
Banish Kitoari to the Shadow Realm
Prod Kitoari Please
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

oh and @BV on the dice thing- do you know if your dice is a regular 6 sided DIE or were you not told?
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

I apologize for not posting as much either. Although I have a full work schedule this week, this is now my only active game. So yay. I'll force myself through the thread and reread some stuff at some point tomorrow. Waiting mostly on charter for now, though.

Already said bv is probtown, because if bv was scum than killing Chrono and going for Al straight off is a stupid-as-shit play. Brandi does lurk a slight bit from what I remember, though I'd have to look through Furry again because I don't remember anything pre-3-way-LYLO offhand.

Anyways: what does everyone think of bv/Almaster's claims so far? I think Almaster is pretty much confirmed town with no counterclaims, of course, since Scum Doublevoters seem overpowered as all hell, especially in a Mini - not to mention being a Scum Doublevoter and bussing on D1 would just be... silly, so Al can't be scum. As for bv, he is most likely town as well due to "if-he's-scum-that's-stupid" reasoning, although if (and only if) one of the two claims were false, obviously I would go with this one being fake. For now though, bv is town.

bv: What do you think of the case I made on Kit?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by bv310 »

Brandi, it says Dice, as in plural, but I'm not sure.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”