Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I did not stab CSL.

Mina's AtE is horribly scummy. It bothers me that a good player is playing down their scumhunting skills, particularly in the middle of D2.

Vezo's claim is perplexing no matter which way you look at it. There is potential there for a scumbuddy telling him that he's made a big mistake and trying to correct it, but I don't see why they wouldn't just let his next-in-line claim stay out there and bus him if necessary. Getting him to attempt a retraction is a sure-fire way to attract votes, so I really don't see the point from either perspective.

Drippereth gets scummier and scummier.

I'm happy with a Dana lynch. I'll won't put him at L-1 just yet, I'd like to ask our Kinetic replacement a question first.

Diddin: what's your read on Drippereth and MacavityLock?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:59 am

Post by diddin »

Locke: Here's what I got.

Drippereth has been acting odd lately. Their posts were really pro-town day 1 as they scumhunted very well and just seemed obvtown to me. D2 their play has made a total 180 and they now lurk and don't make as good cases as they used to. Reading neutral, slightly scummy unless they turn their play around.

I might look at MackavityLock again later, but I remember his posts being pretty pro-town and lengthy. Reading town until I take a good look at him.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 am

Post by LimMePls »

RichardGHP wrote:xvart, I've already said that I have nothing more to say until dana is lynched.
You had something to say before?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

Thor665 wrote:@LynchMePls - there are a couple possibilities for the lack of the wagon reaching takeoff, and they do not all end in dana being scum.
That's what I figured, but I thought I'd ask.
Thor665 wrote:I'll elevate Drip into my scum listings from my anti-town listings. I'd had issues earlier but with the attack on me was debating if I was just feeling some OMGUS energy and turning it into scum energy in my own head. If others are feeling it then I agree, I'd still put the holy trinity of dana, CSL, and SSBF ahead of Drip and in that order. Drip is ahead of Macavity Lock and I am unclear of the relation with Benmage on my list, so I'll blob them together and call them equally scummy to me.
I agree with almost all of this. Right now my scum reads would be:

dana
SSBF
CSL
Macavity
Benmage

I'm not ready to call Dripp scum *yet*, I had a really REALLY strong town read D1, and I'm still a bit bewildered at the change in play. I'm beginning to wonder if we've pretty much sussed out all the scum from their team, and they are afraid of making a move and getting linked to them. Also the promised case on Percy that never came seems like it might have some scum motivations. Take a strong stand against the Hand to set yourself up for WIFOM "Would I have been so anti-Percy if I were scum?"
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.12: The
"When a dog goes bad, the fault lies with his master "
votecount

Lynch Count

Danakillsu (10) -
Percy, Thor665, Mikujin, Axelrod, RichardGHP, xvart, LynchMePls, Vezokpiraka, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion

CSL (3) -
Percy, Mina, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan (4) -
hasdgfas, I Doubt it, Rifka Viveka, diddin

MacavityLock (1) -
Locke Lamora

LynchMePls (1) -
Unsight

Vezipiraka (3) -
Danakillsu, Drippereth, MacavityLock

With 22 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.
The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (CDT) on Sunday the 18th of July
. You can view a countdown to the deadline
Still searching for Dana replacement.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:32 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Mod
: Big Shit happened. Someone died. I am V/LA for the next 4-5 days. Sorry.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

That's okay, hardly any need to apologise. Hopefully everything is alright.

Checking if anyone needs a prod now.

[/color]
War has arrived!

I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 am

Post by I doubt it »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I doubt it wrote:Even though dana's links to Raivann may be more suspicious than SSBF's, SSBF looks really scummy. If he isn't Raivann's scumbuddy then he could easily be from the other scumgroup.
Please elaborate on how SSBF could rationally be from an opposing faction yet have scummy links to Raivann. I don’t see how opposing scum forces could realistically be defending each other.
My point was more that the reasons for finding SSBF scummy are not exclusive to his links to Raivann. At any rate, a lot of people have been suggested to have scummy links to Raivann, yet not all of them can be Raivann's scumbuddies. I believe SSBF is more likely to be scum than dana.

I don't really get what you mean with your second sentence, though. Who exactly are supposed to be defending each other?

--

Nothing outwardly wrong with dana's claim, but then again nothing was wrong with Raivann's claim either. Still, I don't think dana is the best lynch for today. He is a claimed powerrole, and if he is town, he might easily eat a NK(better than a mislynch). Even if he isn't town, we have strong reason to believe there are more than one scumteam so he might eat a NK anyway, as he is the only outed PR.

CSL needlessly claimed and I am happy to see that he was stabbed for it. Now that he is either a powerless townie or mafia, I say we should just go ahead and lynch him. Perhaps not today as both SSBF and vezopiraka are scummier, but I don't think CSL is going to take a NK with play like that so he's gonna have to be lynched.

Like others, I can only express extreme disbelief that vezo would claim next in line to the throne as Meera Reed of all people. The thing that makes most sense here is that his real role PM does in fact say something about being next in line to throne(which makes him likely a Lannister), and his scumbuddies have beat some sense into him and now he's trying to back out of it. Even then, the timing is odd as LL said - trying to back out of it now will just attract suspicion, though this might be just vezo's own doing. I just can't believe that even vezo would say next in line to the throne if his role had nothing to do with that.

Lynch preference: SSBF > vezopiraka > CSL
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Mina »

I wasn't feeling well a couple of nights ago, but here's the SSBF and dana post I promised. But first:
Percy wrote:Whoa, inaccurate AtE out of fucking nowhere.
Locke Lamora wrote:Mina's AtE is horribly scummy. It bothers me that a good player is playing down their scumhunting skills, particularly in the middle of D2.
You don't know how much these quotes amuse me (and not just because they flatter my ego). Um...let me put it this way. If anyone seriously suspects me for that comment, then I will show about five examples of town meta in which I whine about how much I suck. I'm kind of notorious for it offsite. But it's true. I'm awesome at not getting lynched. But based purely on my percentage rate of nailing scum and getting them lynched, I've fallen flat on my face so many times that I tend to lack confidence in my suspicions.

So now that you've pointed out that that comment was an AtE, exactly what do you think the scum motivation for making a throwaway comment like that was, since I wasn't using it to sway suspicion away from me? (Directed mostly at Locke Lamora, who didn't even suspect me, but is now parroting Percy and calling it "horribly scummy.") Really, if there was a scummy AtE in that post, it was "boohoo, I can't help being this lurky and useless." Is it just Scumhunting By Wiki along the lines of "1 count of AtE = 1.5 scumpoints + 2 counts of buddying = 2 x 1 scumpoint = 3.5 scumpoints"? I've already mentioned on Day One that I hate it when a townie explodes or reacts in an emotional and genuine manner and someone uses "AtE" as an excuse to ignore any towntells he's making.

------------------------------

Yes, I'm aware of the irony that although I've been complaining about the sheepy "Vote: dana/FOS: SSBF" and "Vote: SSBF/FOS: dana" posts, at least two of my three top lynch choices (CSL, Benmage, and vezo) are "easy targets." (That said, there's someone else I'd like to draw some attention to if I have time.)

I'll be entirely honest about two things. Firstly, there's way too much information to process in this thread, so I think I've tuned out both dana and SSBF a little because I've been focused elsewhere.

Secondly, I've already admitted that I'm biased against popular wagons. My post was more a backlash against all the sheepy "Vote: dana/FOS: SSBF"/"Vote: SSBF/FOS: dana" posts than a defence of dana and SSBF. And it was also annoyance that people were ignoring my awesome CSL wagon for what I thought were lesser cases. People are looking elsewhere now, so it's gotten better. But you didn't think there was
something
weird about every single person in the game going after the same two easy targets? Sure, a few people brought up points against a couple of other players, but there was no real momentum elsewhere. Off the top of my head, there might have been two or three votes that weren't for either dana or SSBF midway through the day.

I use "VI" a bit generously. No, they don't act like vezo and blatantly bandwagon or change their role claims. But they belong to a certain category of player that I have difficulty reading and that tend to be my blind spot. They're all over the place, they post a lot of noise (making them hard to read), and they commit a lot of "misplays" (for example, SSBF defending Benmage for no reason). They're players who get lynched repeatedly as town. That said, I've given scum with that playstyle before a free pass. So it's like...I can see where the accusations against them are coming from, but I'm just not convinced that they're scum.

But fuck it. I think this:
danakillsu wrote:You two have been pressuring me so much that I say things that SEEM inconsistent. It's ridiculous. You say, "This is scummy". Then I say "Anyone could do that. This is my perspective". Then you say "That's retconning. Lynch him". What am I supposed to do other than tell you what I thought at the time? However, the things I have said are NOT inconsistent. I thought Raivann was scummy, but didn't make that very obvious. I asked everyone why they were voting for him INSTEAD of Kleedrac, with the implication that Kleedrac was a better lynch. The responses I got convinced me that Raivann was scummier than I originally thought. But I still wanted to lynch Kleedrac/Budja more.
sounds townish.

Mod ~ Edited quote tag

I don't think him being more emotionally committed to a Kleedrac lynch than a Raivann lynch is damning now that I think dana probably isn't Raivann's scumbuddy. Him staying on Kleedrac and acting as if the CMAR lynch was a given while Raivann was a viable alternative was scummy, but I feel as though Benmage's and CSL's inconsistencies were more cut-and-dry instances of "I'm making up scumreads as I go along because I don't care who we lynch as long as it's not me," whereas I could see dana's flip-flop coming from poor town. (He didn't vote CMAR, only stayed on Kleedrac.) It's a lot more subtle, and could be attributed to ego, confusion, or laziness....But I just realized I forgot about his horrible FOS of Percy while caving in to his pressure, irritability, vote on SSBF when SSBF was the competing wagon, and sheeping of the group's suspects...ugh, his play really is a mess. It's just that I'm not all that confident that he's scum. Fuck, I wish dana had explained his Percy FOS before replacing out instead of getting irritable and defensive.

Percy brought up meta showing Raivann does bus sometimes (although his link to the Raivann!scum game isn't working). But I still think the Raivann-dana interaction is too genuine. Drippereth and MacavityLock both got townreads off Raivann purely because of his reaction to dana's "scum" reveal. I just think it's too spontaneous for Raivann to vote a buddy for claiming scum, then get outraged that no one else noticed it, then to realize it was an alcohol-induced thing, then to finally remove his vote later when called on it. Considering how badly Raivann played as scum, I think it's more likely that he was genuinely scumhunting for the other faction.

Dana's claim is a null tell. It's a little frustrating (and unbelievable) how many power roles have been outed or killed in the first two days. And Brynden Tully is an odd choice for a jailkeeper. That said, I know Faraday has used a jailkeeper before, and a jailkeeper seems like a good fit in a set-up with multiple killing roles and potentially a cop (given the godfather flip). Saying dana is scum because his claim isn't limited is a bad argument (in the mini, there were limited AND full power roles). And considering dana RAISED Drippereth (and suspected Percy), Dripp was a logical heal target for danakillsu.

Either way, although I'm uneasy about I doubt it, I agree with him that I'd rather leave dana alive to eat a nightkill. Hey, scum! The protown jailkeeper just revealed. Even better, if you're being sincere about your opinions in the thread, at least 75% of you think dana is scum. And if you're a Greyjoy and dana isn't one of your buddies...well, don't you want the Lannister roleblocker flip to distract everyone from looking for Raivann's buddies? Of course, it's probably too late for this plan to work, since everyone in the game has vocally declared how much they want to lynch him. :igmeou:

I'm getting a very mixed read from SSBF. Earlier on, he came across as though he was making an effort, but makes weird opportunistic votes, weak arguments, and odd comments out of nowhere that seem like filler instead of actual scumhunting. And for some reason, he keeps on sucking up to me and crediting me with cases others have made. His interactions with Raivann do look a lot like classic distancing. Him staying off the dana wagon when it gained steam (unlike dana's reaction to him) is a point in his favour, though. I do need to reread him, because I want to see if there's any contradiction in his excuse for reviving my response to LynchMe.

dana and SSBF have both committed scumtells (although they've also made a couple of towntells), but I just don't get that feeling of naked opportunism I get with CSL or Benmage. Their posts don't really seem to advance a scum agenda. I'll use "I was right about Raivann being scum and CMAR and Kleedrac being town" to trumpet my killer VI-reading instincts (shush, no one mention that I trusted Raivann after his claim and voted Kleedrac, or that I said up above that I'm always wrong, because...um, that doesn't count).

So Percy, now I have a question for you. You seem convinced that dana, SSBF, AND CSL are scum. Is there any doubt in your mind that one of your reads might be wrong?
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

There is a whole lot of this in your post, but this one in particular;
Either way, although I'm uneasy about I doubt it, I agree with him that I'd rather leave dana alive to eat a nightkill. Hey, scum! The protown jailkeeper just revealed. Even better, if you're being sincere about your opinions in the thread, at least 75% of you think dana is scum. And if you're a Greyjoy and dana isn't one of your buddies...well, don't you want the Lannister roleblocker flip to distract everyone from looking for Raivann's buddies? Of course, it's probably too late for this plan to work, since everyone in the game has vocally declared how much they want to lynch him.
What exactly is this there for but to eat space? You propose a plan to direct scum nightkill, then explain why that wouldnt work in the same breath.
Winter is coming.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 am

Post by LimMePls »

For those who are leaning Vezo scum, I'd like to call your attention to the three people voting him:
Eddard Stark wrote:
Vezipiraka (3) -
Pretty sure 2 of those 3 are scum, and the other very well could be too. Just saying. Of course they could be on different scum teams, but I was just rereading the day when I noticed this.

V/LA on weekends
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 am

Post by hasdgfas »

LynchMePls wrote:For those who are leaning Vezo scum, I'd like to call your attention to the three people voting him:
Eddard Stark wrote:
Vezipiraka (3) -
Pretty sure 2 of those 3 are scum, and the other very well could be too. Just saying. Of course they could be on different scum teams, but I was just rereading the day when I noticed this.
This post doesn't seem to say anything. What are you trying to say here? You're pointing it out, but why?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 am

Post by LimMePls »

What do you mean it doesn't say anything? Three scummy/leaning-scummy players all voting another player says nothing? I think its something to note. Maybe everyone but me already saw this, but no one mentioned it.

Isn't it interesting that there are 3 scummy/leaning-scummy players on Vezo and no strong town reads? Doesn't that say something about the validity of a Vezo wagon? Doesn't it say something about those voting Vezo anyways?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by LimMePls »

What happened to this game?

V/LA on weekends
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by xvart »

Mina, 1283 wrote:Either way, although I'm uneasy about I doubt it, I agree with him that I'd rather leave dana alive to eat a nightkill. Hey, scum! The protown jailkeeper just revealed. Even better, if you're being sincere about your opinions in the thread, at least 75% of you think dana is scum. And if you're a Greyjoy and dana isn't one of your buddies...well, don't you want the Lannister roleblocker flip to distract everyone from looking for Raivann's buddies? Of course, it's probably too late for this plan to work, since everyone in the game has vocally declared how much they want to lynch him. :igmeou:
Actually, this is an interesting point. I'm going to think on this.
LynchMePls, 1278 wrote:Also the promised case on Percy that never came seems like it might have some scum motivations. Take a strong stand against the Hand to set yourself up for WIFOM "Would I have been so anti-Percy if I were scum?"
Yes, and I'm starting to think that the disagreement among hydra heads is a little
too
convenient. It seems to me like the Percy case when the other two wagons were taking off was a distraction that was never able to get to fruition. If anything, I almost wonder if it was a case that was supposed to look like genuine scumhunting that would never take off, giving Drippereth town cred while not instigating a lynch. At least in my opinion, I couldn't see a Percy bandwagon going anywhere today. Drippereth has been repeatedly ignoring nearly all (if not all) questions posed to them by me.

By the shear volume of times I have asked Drippereth about their read on dana I believe there is a connection there. Either their town read on dana was complete bullshit and they can't possibly back it up or they don't want to defend their buddy when he is getting closer and closer being lynched. Either way, the behavior is scum-city.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Percy »

@Benmage
:
Benmage 1271 wrote:Nor would I agree I lurked in this one.
Benmage 1271 wrote:What play style?
The one you've adopted for this game. I can't imagine the Benmage of WoT-mafia fame posting things like , for example.

The strongest read of Benmage I have at the moment is "trying to avoid attention". Not just in his overall lack of posting, but in what he says when he posts - very aggressive "look elsewhere, why are you asking me" posts and the like. I am liking Benmage for scum more and more.
LynchMePls 1273 wrote:Can we draw any conclusions from the fact that dana has been L-2 for so long? Seems like it might mean he is more likely to be scum and his partners aren't bussing? Is this bad logic? Seems like opportunistic scum would find a reason to jump on board. Could all the scum already be on the wagon? Seems highly unlikely.
I think the claim has stalled the wagon; some (like I doubt it and Mina) are advocating that we leave dana and hope the scumteams clean him up, but I don't really see why any scumteam would do that at this juncture. Mina provided the reason that the Greyjoys may want to distract attention from themselves, but I'm not so convinced - as long as dana is alive (whether town or Lannister), their chances of getting lynched are lower. If the person with the strongest Raivann connection is not a Greyjoy, then the tell's reliability is low, also.

@Mina
: You know you played a great scum game in the mini. Just when people (like myself) started to form concrete suspicions surrounding some of your posts, there's "boohoo I suck at mafia". The scum motivation is clear - that you are trying to establish some wiggle-room later in the game.

The more you stand by your reads, the more pressure it exerts on other players - part of that is, undoubtedly, because if you stand by your read and it blows up in your face, then you're going to attract a lot of attention to yourself the next day.

As for your question, I stand by my reads. I've pushed many players, and the ones that continue to drop scumtells are the ones I'm still pushing hardest.

So it's my turn to ask you - what was the
town
motivation for saying it?
Mina 1283 wrote:But you didn't think there was something weird about every single person in the game going after the same two easy targets? Sure, a few people brought up points against a couple of other players, but there was no real momentum elsewhere. Off the top of my head, there might have been two or three votes that weren't for either dana or SSBF midway through the day.
I don't see this as a valid interpretation of today's events. I came out with my dana case early in the day, and people got on board because it was a great case (and still is). Many other slots have been discussed, cases have been formed, but the day has progressed along the strongest lines of inquiry the town has found.

Even if it is the case, what's your point? That everyone in the game is scum? Or that everyone in the game is lazy? The former is ridiculous, the latter is disingenuous.

CSL is the
most
VI of any player in this game (in my estimation). His content is the hardest to analyse, the links to other players the most tenuous. I think that's a far more plausible reason for why the wagon against him has been slow.
Mina 1283 wrote:(although his link to the Raivann!scum game isn't working)
Link is , apologies.

@MacavityLock
: Related on the LMP thing, is what Benmage did different from what you are accusing LMP of?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I don't support a CSL lynch today due to the stabbing McStabbiness that happened to him.

I'm actually somewhat swayed by Mina's roleclaim arguement about dana and the idea of leaving him for a NK. But I'm certainly not going to hop on a CSL wagon with that thought. I'd support a dana, SSBF, and Benmage lynch and in that order. I really wouldn't mind it if some friendly fellow were to shoot vezo or Drip overnight. I think Percy is wrong about Mina and that his fear of Minascum is making him hop at shadows.

That's my daily update of exciting. I feel like we're starting to slow down, I'd like to see some of those solo vote wagons either start getting sold like mad or people get off them. I'd be super excited to see that vezo wagon die as I'd love to see where everyone on it goes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Right right right, well the reading part since the stabbing that I wanted to go back and look at is finally occurring. Days almost over.
Thor665 wrote: My current lynch desire, in order, is dana, CSL, SSBF. There is a general cloud of scumminess after that and I'm currently feeling MacavityLock and Benmage near the top there. I still feel a lot of difficulty reading some players but suspect that's still me getting used to the size of these games.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage’s play Day 2 really seems more and more out of character for him from my personal experience. Posts like 1802 really don’t scream “I’m Town”.
Pfftb than you don't know me well enough. Noones openly as dick as I am..Not even scum me is as dick as town me. Because scum me needs to watch to avoid some eggshells, town me...not so much.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: After Raivann’s fake-claim as a normally operating Vig and CMAR’s flip showing limits to his BP status I’m inclined to think Dana’s claim is false. Every other Town Power so far has been limited or dependant.
Dana’s ‘choice’ of Jailkeeping Drip on Night 1 reads to me like a last ditch effort at role-fishing as he goes down.
Perhaps
Rifka Viveka wrote:That doesnt even make sense...
If you thought CSL is a mafia PR
, wouldnt you prefer he be dead?
Did you not read the massive please read, and how the wound worked? Reverse backtracking attack if I ever seen. Strong catch xvart.
CSL wrote:Also, I stabbed dana.
:roll:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
CSL wrote:Ok, I have a proposal then.

We kill dana today, you can have at me tomorrow.

But you will still be wrong.

Also, I stabbed dana.
You're actually that willing to let yourself be lynched Tomorrow in favor of a danakillsu's lynch? Saying you'll sacerfice yourself is not a pro-town statement.

Unvote, Vote: CSL
Weakass vote

Post 1169 is interesting.
MacavityLock wrote: 2) I've withheld a vote as town for a goodly while. In fact, a large amount of discussion in the predecessor AGoT game centered around me having withheld voting for a while, and yes, I flipped town. Not voting is not a scumtell.
I don't like the way this reads...its like hey I did this as town, and I'm doing it again, I must be town.
Unsight wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Unsight wrote:If I had a read on vezo one way or the other, I'd have given it.
Out of curiosity, why the soft sell on him, then? You go out of your way to bring him up, describe him as being "very anti-town" while apparently not finding him scummy, and then mention that there are lots of people who need to be lynched first without mentioning any of them. I
f there are people who need rope prior to vezo why mention him by name and not them?
Anti-town and scummy are not synonymous. Also, perhaps if you read my ISO you would be able to answer your own questions. So far I've indicated SSBF with MacCavityLock based on the flip
as well as dana,
drip, and LMP based on reactions to the Raivann wagon yesterday.
If you want dana lynched, and he's the leading wagon...why the hell aren't ya voting him?
Thor665 wrote:
Unsight wrote:Also, perhaps if you read my ISO you would be able to answer your own questions. So far I've indicated SSBF with MacCavityLock based on the flip as well as dana, drip, and LMP based on reactions to the Raivann wagon yesterday.
I see no problem with me asking you to restate your suspicions from time to time for my personal clarity's sake. Why do you find it unreasonable?
Word, people trip up when they have to restate/rephrase things. Make scum sweat...I hate the "Oh go find it yourself crap".
hasdgfas wrote: In addition, active lurker is highly inaccurate. That means posting but not saying anything, doing things such as "hey guys, I'm here". What I'm doing is known as "not posting all the time". So do you have any good reasons?
So regular lurking...check.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Rifka wrote:Id be interested in hearing your argument why a person could get stabbed 10-20 times and only lose his ability\vote for the day. It looked like a free lynch until i kept reading.
This makes me laugh. You are arguing that the Mob Action doesn’t make sense when it was made abundantly clear HERE. Including oversize letters from the Mod saying “Read this very closely”. And you would have to have read it before the thread was reopened.

So you are basically griping at the Mod because you don’t like how it turned out. Again, a fluff statement for active lurking.
Well done magna (wish I had been more active during this)
Rifka Viveka wrote:Drippereth last post jul 5th...your posting elsewhere, why?
Was a few day break.

Okay well I’m here:
Benmage wrote:I'm back...Probably won't work on my readup till tomorrow.
Which puts me at pg49. And I think My scanning since this post has kept me more uptodate…gonna keep working, but didn’t want 1 giganto post.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Unsight »

Benmage wrote:
Unsight wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Unsight wrote:If I had a read on vezo one way or the other, I'd have given it.
Out of curiosity, why the soft sell on him, then? You go out of your way to bring him up, describe him as being "very anti-town" while apparently not finding him scummy, and then mention that there are lots of people who need to be lynched first without mentioning any of them. I
f there are people who need rope prior to vezo why mention him by name and not them?
Anti-town and scummy are not synonymous. Also, perhaps if you read my ISO you would be able to answer your own questions. So far I've indicated SSBF with MacCavityLock based on the flip
as well as dana,
drip, and LMP based on reactions to the Raivann wagon yesterday.
If you want dana lynched, and he's the leading wagon...why the hell aren't ya voting him?
That post was made 8 days before the deadline and would have put dana at L-1 (IIRC). I have no interest in seeing the day cut short when there's plenty to talk about. For example, you responded to my above post but not the post where I asked for your reasoning in voting dana.

I'll ask again for clarity: What made you vote for dana? Specifically, your vote was over a week after the first vote on dana so what convinced you dana was scum in between Percy's first vote and yours?
Games are meant to be fun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Unsight wrote: I'll ask again for clarity: What made you vote for dana? Specifically, your vote was over a week after the first vote on dana so what convinced you dana was scum in between Percy's first vote and yours?
I answered this. But as for the timeframe, I'd have to go back and look at my own iso or thoughts for dana was my vote of the day. So the long gap of no voting could've been me catching up.

And now that the deadline approaches, you gonna vote dana?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Axelrod wrote:I'm looking over Dana's posts today. And I find myself mostly ambivilent about them. They are not overtly scummy per se, but at the same time, don't have that "townie shining through" quality about them either. Dana is clearly disgruntled, but whether disgruntled town or scum is kind of up in the air. I'm not moving my vote because I'd still be satisfied with this lynch today, I don't like the claim much and Dana's play around the Raivann lynch still looks bad, but I'm also going to try and see if there's anyone who I'd really like to lynch more before the deadline hits.
Kinda feeling similar sentiment with re-readin since the stabbing...But I'm uncertain.
Drippereth wrote: Anyhoo, if he's town, he'll be dead soon enough.
I would agree here, didn't you also say something about you dying soon?
Percy wrote:
@Benmage
: What exactly made you believe CSL's claim?
Call it gut. The way he claimed sounded like a hot-heated newb claim who didn’t care to early claim cause he’s a VT, sorta like my claim in mafia 91(?).
MacavityLock wrote: Is it just me, or is vezo at this point obv-Joffery from a Lannister-type scum group or Stannis from a Melisandre-type scum group? Claims "next in line to throne", then retracts the following day with a character so far from next in line, it's laughable. As much as I was reading vezo as super VI, this whole claim-and-retract business makes me think that a scum buddy slapped him down overnight and he got stuck with a crappy fake claim.
Unvote. Vote: vezo.
Ooo decent...but it would be tommen, not joff right.
Mina wrote:After I pushed him for leaving his vote on CMAR so long.
You must’ve dreamt this part, because My vote sat on Dripp the whole D1, until going to Raivann.
Mina wrote: Benmage says that he suspects him, but then Benmage votes Raivann for totally no reason and uses the "we need to get a lynch" excuse.
Wouldn't that of been a good thing, I was busy towards end o' D1, but my vote remained on Raivann.... :?
Mina wrote: And his play today has been very sheepy and passive. He also committed one of my favourite scumtells: positively salivating at the mouth to get a claim out of dana.

Come now, my scum is too good for that and dana will likely die anyways.
Percy wrote:I'm not liking Benmage at all. Put together with his violent outburst (link to full, archived version) against I doubt it on D1 and I'm leaning scum.
Do you often see scum commit violent outbursts, or
hard
cases shooting down others like mine vs idoubtit...if yes to any please show where.
LynchMePls wrote:. And Unisght has avoided my question so many times I'm not going to bother asking anymore.
Just reask it instead of asking for it to be answered..this way the question post is fresh and he won't have to cipher back for it.
Thor665 wrote:and I am unclear of the relation with Benmage on my list, so I'll blob them together and call them equally scummy to me.
:? wtf?
Anddddd onto pg 52.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Benmage - "relation" insomuch as I wasn't sure who was scummier. The entire sentence that was part of was about placing my scumreads in relation to each other. I blobbed you together as equally scummy because I couldn't decide who was more or less scummy between the two.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

K
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:Right now my scum reads would be:
Benmage
For what reasoning?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Drippereth, MacavityLock, Super Smash Bros. Fan and CSL have been prodded

Checking for others now, also still no replacement. All potential replacements have gone dry soooo hopefully I'll find someone soon.
War has arrived!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”