Mini 990: YuGiOh! The Abridged Mafia - (OVER)

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

FakeGod wrote:and more important question for bv: there might be a lynch soon. Who will you target tonight? (don't answer if you believe that it would be better for the town if this info isn't disclosed to the public)
What reason do you have for POSSIBLY wanting to know this information?

ATTENTION DUELISTS

MY HAIR WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE VOTECOUNT!

AlmasterGM (1) - bv310
Brandi (0) -
bv310 (0) -
charter (4) - Jarti Pomegranate InflatablePie FakeGod
FakeGod (0) -
InflatablePie (0) -
Jarti (0) -
Kitoari (0) -
MaxMouse (0) -
Pomegranate (0) -

10 alive, 6 to lynch
Last edited by Riceballtail on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:58 am

Post by FakeGod »

well, in case bv is shot and killed tonight, if we know who bv targeted, then based on what happens to bv's target, we could further speculate about the result '6' bv got on MaxM later on.

That was my reasoning anyhow, but bv obviously knows his own abilities better than I do. Therefore, I told him if that info shouldn't be disclosed to the public then don't do it.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Sounds like exactly what you said it was:

Speculation.

That will lead us probably nowhere.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 am

Post by FakeGod »

kk I"ll keep speculations to myself.

Calling all touhou fans!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by charter »

Jarti wrote:Once again, who's the play for today charter?
I'll reread Dramonic and some other stuff and get this to you shortly.
MaxMouse wrote:The thing that bugs me about that is simply the fact that by the numbers there are bound to be scum on the wagon. He says its scum fueled but why on earth would the scum have bussed the first day? This would have to mean that Alamaster planned to off his buddy on D1. He instead goes after FakeGod simply for voting for lurkers (which I consider a very null tell) and vote hopping (which is really not all that incriminating on D1, while it would be later in the game). The two things I'd like to see before doing anything would be a response from Charter and some fleshed out reasoning from Jarti and Pom, who seem to not be displaying reasoning as much, Jarti especially who did this yesterday to some extent.
I thought these were just your musings, didn't realize you were looking for possible explanations. I can think of several explanations for why scum would bus Dramonic on day one. They might have thought he would mess up, so they sacrificed him. They might not have realized he was about to be lynched with the double vote. Maybe they just wanted to buy some town cred.

Those are reasons that scum would bus. Yesterday, I was saying that I thought Dramonic was suspicious, but I was more suspicious of those voting him. I hadn't made any links between people, so I basically had a list of suspicious people, and Dramonic wasn't at the top of the list. I wasn't didn't have enough evidence to suggest that Dramonic and FakeGod were buddies. I'm not sure if you get what I'm saying, but basically I found some people suspicious, but for independent reasons.

Something else that I think everyone voting me is just plain ignoring, is what if I was voting for scum myself? You can argue that even so, it was useless because no one else was voting with me, but no one is saying that. I'm just being condemned for not voting a confirmed scum. I can see where that makes me suspicious, but it shouldn't be enough to lynch me over, especially since I don't see anyone saying or thinking that FakeGod is town.

Alright, response to Pom's case in a minute, then who I think is scum, version 2.0.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by charter »

Pom wrote:I don't like the way charter misrepresents me; I explained myself both times. And I don't have anything against wagons that have reasoning I agree with backing them up.
Not a misrep. If you didn't like this, why didn't you bring up your objection after I made the statement? Why wait until it's popular to find things about Charter.
pom wrote:Regarding the blue: Your vote was the only vote on the wagon I had a problem with. I explained myself many times. Why did you keep bringing this up?
Ok, if my vote was the only one on the wagon that you had a problem with, then you didn't have a problem with the wagon (as you claimed), you merely had a problem with my vote. I think that your suspicion of me is total BS as well, though I can't prove that. You did not explain yourself many times, you were asked to explain many times, but didn't. I want to see these "many explanations" because I don't believe they exist. I keep bringing it up because you never adequately explained it, and now you're changing your story as well (RE: having a problem with Charter's vote instead of having a problem with the wagon).
Pom wrote:Regarding the green: What questions should I ask him, if he hasn't done anything? It was a pressure vote, pure pressure. The point is for the lurker to see that there's a vote on him to get him to post, not to ask him questions.
You can ask him anything, I really don't care if it's how the weather is where he lives. But if he hasn't done anything, a single vote on him and no questions to answers isn't going to get him to do anything. And one vote on a lurker? Please, that's laughable pressure to get them to post. I could understand if you called for a wagon on him, but you didn't do that, you just voted and left it at that.
Pom wrote:I don't like the way you ask question to make it appear that you're scumhunting, but never follow up on them in any way.
Here's another one of your points that's just thrown in there because it looks good. You don't explain how this is scummy of me, or why I might do this as scum and not town. I don't start an inquisition every time I ask someone a question. Many a time it's just used to get a baseline on that person's thinking, which can be referenced later to see if their suspicions check out.
Pom wrote:I don't like the way you ask question to make it appear that you're scumhunting, but never follow up on them in any way.
I said what I didn't like about it way back when. I said I didn't like how you voted BV but just left it at that. It was a very safe, and pretty useless, vote to make at the time.
pom wrote:Okay, so this confused me. Because if you think someone is really scummy, why don't you vote that person?
I thought it was obvious I thought Kitoari was scummy as well. The rest of your part there is a misremembering of what happened. My vote was on Kitoari, I said you were scummy, but I kept my vote on Kitoari. Not sure what the problem is here. I don't see how this makes me scum, either.
pom wrote:Why do ask of MM thinks that FG is scum, if you yourself have not given an opinion on FG?
Because MaxMouse had just made a massive active lurking post, I had no idea what he thought on just about everyone, and I was trying to fix that. I think I asked about FakeGod because I was interacting with FakeGod at the time. Once again, why does this make me scum?
Pom wrote:And you, charter, post infrequently, and when I do the math (subtracting mod posts), you have definitely posted fewer than 1/12 of the posts in this game- 21 posts in 301 player post, after subtracting RBT's posts. And four of you posts (specifically, ISO posts 6,9,17, and 21) have been things like 'I've been prodded' and "I'll catch up tonight."
Your point? Why does this make me scum?

Basically, Pom's case on me boils down to this. Pom hit up the ISO feature, quoted most of my posts, and then forced some kind of problem into all of them. I don't think many people read her case, because it does virtually nothing to demonstrate why I'm scum, which I said pretty bluntly after some of her points, but I really could have said it after just about every one.

No one else has really given any reason to vote me, so I'm certainly not claiming because I'm pretty confident that people will come to their senses and realize that not voting Dramonic doesn't equate me being scum. And another thing I want to know from those voting me (excluding Pom, since she gave other reasons, even if I don't think they're valid) is why me instead of someone else who didn't vote Dramonic? I'm not trying to defend myself with that, but I want reasons to hold you accountable to later.

And now for my suspicions...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by charter »

Ok, based off Dramonic's posts, I don't think Alamaster or Kitoari are likely to be scum. It's gut, I could just give a flimsy reason to support why I think that. I think Alamaster is town for reasons unrelated to Dramonic's posts, as well.

I think it's unlikely that Maxmouse is scum, largely due to his vote for Dramonic in 228. If he was scum, that'd have been the perfect time to vote someone else and push for their lynch instead of Dramonic's.

InflatablePie, probably not scum. He calls me out when I said I'm not voting Dramonic, but I think he's suspicious. It's pretty rare to see a scumbuddy bus their buddy and actively push for their lynch. When they bus, they typically vote their buddy and then stay pretty hushed up about the matter.

I think Brandi is pretty likely to be scum. After Dramonic starts to seriously garner suspicion, she asks for a votecount, and hasn't said anything about Dramonic. I think this is probably pretty lazy scumbuddy action trying to see whether she needs to bus or can try and pull suspicion off Dramonic. Plus she's given zero insight into the game.

I still think FakeGod is likely to be scum. He voted Dramonic, his voting with regard to Dramonic is pretty weird, he voted him twice, neither time with much reason, and when he voted him the second time, Dramonic was miles away from a lynch, and I don't think FakeGod posted again before he got lynched.

Pom I'm kind of neutral on. Her Dramonic vote gives her about the same number of town points as the number of scum points she's racked up throughout the game.

BV, scummy as hell as well. Has done nothing but vote Kitoari a few times.

Scumspicions (In order)
BV/Brandi
FakeGod
Pom
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by charter »

Vote Brandi

Hit submit instead of preview...
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by FakeGod »

wait, no claim?

Calling all touhou fans!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by FakeGod »

btw, I was V/LA during the time I wasn't posting, Charter.

Alm, warn us if you want to hammer.

Any no-risk protective role (like a normal doc, if we have one) should be on Alm tonight.

Calling all touhou fans!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Brandi »

@charter, my recent posts are a bit of insight. Or at least I would think so. I think you're reaching with the mention of the vote-count thing- also. I made no comments towards the Dramonic case, and I see no way that asking for a vote-count is an attempt to pull of suspicion- and I don't see why scum would want to do such to look for a reason to bus either. There's not much logic in there. :B Also, FG is most likely not scum. In Furry Mafia he was just like this and was town.

@bv: Ah, so Dice was plural but you don't know how many dice or how many sides. The only things I can think of in the YGO series involving dice is DUNGEON DICE MONSTERS- and those cards that Joey uses, one is "graceful dice" I think, and the other I forget but it had negative effects. But in dungeon dice monsters the dice had symbols on them and not numbers. In any case I would think a high number might mean a good thing, and a low number might mean a bad thing. MaxMouse has seemed pretty pro-town. Based on other rolls you get in the future your dice might be more helpful than it seems. But I think it would be confusing if you can get a number higher than 6. If so- then I have no idea.

@Jarti: Why are you asking each individual player who the "play" for today is? This is a bit odd- why not just ask everyone at once?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

@FG, weren't you just speculating BV of being killed tonight? Why are you suggesting ALM for protection over BV?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I have bunch of speculations, but mainly because...

We have seen what Alm can do; we don't know what bv can do.

Calling all touhou fans!
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Unvote, Vote: FakeGod
- sorry to take away your hammer, Al.

The speculation was one thing, but directing PRs (especially protective ones) is scummy as all hell.

charter, I have explained why bv is probtown, but meh.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by FakeGod »

good lord Pie we had a great pressure thing going on here!

With the wagon at L-2, only one who can hammer is the doublevoter, who you and I trust to be town. This way, mafia can't 'accidentally' hammer the Guy in question, meaning we can get a nice discussion going without the threat of scum hammering.

Plan of Action
I'm currently following
: push wagons on the three people I have mentioned to the point of claim, where at that point town could compare the claim(s) and decide which one Is the most untrustworthy.

Safest (with the least risk of scum 'accidentally' hammering) way of pushing people: push to L-2 where they're in range of our double voter but out of scum hammer range.

I was really glad when double Voter claimed because the aforementioned safest way was now directly feasible and in action.

I don't really Mind if you think me scummy Pie, but you could've at least waited till the claim :(

I guess It really doesn't matter now though.

Calling all touhou fans!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fakegod, why are you so concerned with finding out what e'erybody's roles do?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

You know what why are we even voting charter he makes sense.

Vote: Fakegod
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:24 am

Post by InflatablePie »

There's usually reasons why people don't claim, FG, and I haven't seen many instances where scum hasn't claimed at L-2/L-1.

Also, so your plan was to get three more claims ASAP... in addition to the two we already have...?

If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:01 am

Post by FakeGod »

meh, I was just being honest :/

Calling all touhou fans!
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:57 am

Post by bv310 »

Brandi, if you've seen the Abridged Series, you'll know who my character is.

Also, the more I read FG's posting, the more it sounds like he's trying to figure out who he needs to kill tonight.
Unvote, Vote: FakeGod
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I mean, charter is scummy, but WTH FakeGod, three claims?
Why
? No.
VOTE: FakeGod

I will be following up on charter's response when I have time.

(Also, Pie, there have been times when I haven't claimed at L-1 as scum.)
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 am

Post by FakeGod »

awesome I'm suddenly at L-1.

I wish my sis was still alive to confirm me as town...

Calling all touhou fans!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

NICE CLAIM.

If there's a hammer out there, then I want to know what it does.

Otherwise, I don't.

P.S. REMEMBER I HAVE TWO VOTES. So L-2 is actually L-1.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 am

Post by FakeGod »

ehm, sorry but I have no idea what you just said.....

and yes of course I'm aware that you have 2 votes.

Calling all touhou fans!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I wasn't talking to you. I was saying to everyone else in the game, "if you plan to vote FakeGod, ask for a claim." However, if nobody plans to vote FakeGod, then we might lynch somebody else, and so we don't need the claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”