Mini 990: YuGiOh! The Abridged Mafia - (OVER)

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I would appreciate it if you guys wouldn't talk only about your own specific cases, but also say your opinions on everything I have said.

ATTENTION DUELISTS

MY HAIR WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE VOTECOUNT!

AlmasterGM (0) -
Brandi (1) - Charter
bv310 (0) -
charter (2) - Jarti FakeGod
FakeGod (4) - InflatablePie AlmasterGM Pomegranate bv310
InflatablePie (0) -
Jarti (0) -
Kitoari (0) -
MaxMouse (0) -
Pomegranate (1) - Brandi

10 alive, 6 to lynch
Last edited by Riceballtail on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Concerning charter: okay, you're trying to say that charter just deflected a ton of suspicion on to you, making him suspicious? You're doing the same thing to him/
everyone on your wagon

Concerning Pom: I don't get it.

Concerning self: addressed.

Concerning wagon speed: I didn't vote you due to "easy excuses". I voted you because of you directing PRs AND wanting three more claims. If someone else did this, would you find them scummy? I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd imagine they agree with me if they're voting you as well.

Do you guys really believe that I am scum, and that I would have claimed Joey and put myself in this position?

A) WIFOM
B) Being that you have one or two people that apparently believe you: yes, I can believe you would this.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

All that said, consider me semi-V/LA for the weekend. I work a double shift (about 12PM-10PM EDT) tomorrow and my girlfriend's birthday is Sunday. I will try to get at least ONE post in at some point if it's important, but I cannot guarantee I'll post this weekend.

MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Mod Meta: I have been through quite a few games where I have purposely not included main characters simply in order to provide fakeclaims to the scum. While this is simply a little meta bit, and should not end a case, I think this is a possible way of saying he could be someone other than Joey.

I have a question for you, and this is entirely relevant: How much of the series have you actually watched? Following this, how much do you know about Joey?

I will explain once this answer arrives, and I will be able to decide on my vote.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

EBWOP: The question was directed @ FG
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Well, it depends.

Are you talking about the Abridged series or the real series?

Because I didn't even know that the abridged version existed until I saw this game.

Calling all touhou fans!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@Pie: On charter: That's not what I said. I pointed out his break in character, that he wasn't posting in same style/tone when he was suddenly attacking me. If you read the two posts of Charter that I posted, you'll find that those two are remarkedly different.

Ok....you don't get what I said about Pom. I guess that's possible.

And yes, addressed, though I did respond back and currently waiting for an answer.

Wagon Speed: Why would your reasons of voting me even matter in this? You were the first one to vote, and I'm talking about how fast people just bandwagonned you right away! and you're telling me there's no way this isn't scum fueled???

and the last point: you're saying that I went, "hey, why don't I pretend that I'm Joey, Serenity's sibling! even though there are other safer claims I could use (like what's wrong with claiming doctor or something?) and obvious contradictions like how Serenity flipped VT and siblings usually die when one of them dies, I'm sure immense amount of WIFOM will protect me!"?????

I really really hope that I'm not that dumb. :|

...and I understand if the weekend go by without you replying to this or anything else I might post, so no need to apologize. :mrgreen:

meh, chances are, you won't see me again in here alive......

Calling all touhou fans!
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Jarti »

lol @ me being Bandit Keith :roll:

approve of going back to charter and killing him
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 am

Post by bv310 »

V/LA Until Monday
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Shit.

I still don't know what to believe.

ON THE ONE HAND, this claim is sketchy.

ON THE OTHER, there is evidence to back it up.

But only SOME evidence.

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg. I think the right move is to just let it sit for now.
Unvote.

I want to hear from Pom exactly why she thinks FakeGod is lying. Not just, "not buyin it hurr."

Also, more charter.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

I'm kind of on the fence here. I believe he's joey, and I believe he doesn't have good knowledge of the show. I'm at a point where I'd probably rather lynch Charter than FakeGod. FakeGod has done many things that seem more in the vein of bad town play than scum play, and I believe I did mention this yesterday as well.

Regarding the above post from GM, I agree and would also like to hear from Pom (when she's back)

I dislike the fact that Pom brings up that FakeGod is not a sibling but fails to point out that if he was, he'd likely be under more suspicion due to the common sibling pairing of Goon/Townie, and outguessing the mod is not the greatest idea ever.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by charter »

Jarti wrote:See, that disconnect in thinking was why I started off toDay voting you. You had dramonic as one of your suspicions, but wouldn't throw your support towards lynching one of your suspicions because other people you were suspicious of also voted him.
Correct
Jarti wrote:You yourself list reasons why scum could possibly bus dramonic, but don't take that into account for the dramonic wagon.
What I listed are just some general reasons that scum bus. I don't think it's possible to figure out that scum are bussing each other on day one, that'd have been a ludicrous theory if I'd said yesterday "Hey guys, dramonic is scum and xxxx and yyyy are busing him". That's a really blatant scum tactic of tying townies to the lynch of your dying scumbuddy. So I basically picked FakeGod and Pom and Kitoari as more likely to be scum instead of dramonic. Turns out Dramonic was scum.
Jarti wrote:If that were the case, it'd be hard for you to ever be on a lynch if you avoided all lynches with people you suspected on them, especially if scum voted each other. I think it's meh reasoning for avoiding a wagon. The reason I'm really grilling you for this is because your suspicions throughout the game have mirrored mine to a degree (originally I had Pom & Max as my early suspects, you hounded on them later on for reasoning I could follow easily, etc....). So when I saw the disconnect in your dram reasoning & that just so happens to be the player who flips scum, it makes you suspect to me.
True, I suppose, but that's not really what happened here. This was a case of three people I suspected all voting another person a suspected. It makes it look much more likely that the three are more likely scum than the one.
Jarti wrote:Charter what do you think of the current Brandi v Pom exchange?
It has me thinking Brandi is scummalicious and I feel slightly better about Pom.
FakeGod wrote:Not to mention that he jumps on my wagon like his life depended on it, but also his tone/style is incredibly different.

This is a character break, people. Don't forget it.
I'm not sure I see what you're talking about here. I have been expressing suspicion of you since yesterday. If I wanted to "jump on your wagon" I'd have just hammered you and been done with it.
FakeGod wrote:Yes. I went from 0 votes to L-1 within matter of hours. Only a naive fool would say that scum had done nothing to help it out. Quicklynches are almost always bad for the town, and here is no exception. It seems extremely convenient when some of the players switched out and bandwagoned onto my wagon, as soon as I provided them an easy excuse to do so with. (my plan + my full claim)
Just want to make sure everyone knows that defending yourself with 'wagon speed' is a logical fallacy. Perfectly possible to go from 0 votes to L-1 very fast and be scum.

FakeGod is making this extremely difficult to believe he is town with how he's acting, but I think it would be better if we lynched Brandi, who absolutely refuses to post and is quite scummy to boot.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Almaster, and whoever else wanted to see why I didn't like the claim-
Pomegranate wrote:Inconsistencies:

1. Chrono flipped VT, not Sibling.
2. Siblings are similar to Lovers, and one commits suicide when the other is killed.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi, who absolutely refuses to post
This is a blatant lie. You keep saying this and yet, I have been posting. Nice argument from repetition~ ^-^ If you are referring to the past, then that would be "POST HOC" go ahead and pick your fallacy, regardless- you are wrong.

About the sibling thing:

Isn't it normal for when someone pops up as a sibling, the other sibling dies? And yet FG stated that they don't die together. This may be the reason as to why he doesn't show up as a sibling. I'm not too quick to judge things based on mod reveals anymore considering in Furry mafia, my main reason for lynching another townie was because he claimed "German Shepard" (which is really supposed to be spelled German Shepherd- the mod actually misspelled it.)

@FG: go to here>> http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/page-episodes and watch all the episodes okay. If not only for this game, but because it is incredibly hilarious. Kthx
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Okay, so I've been fairly busy recently, and will probably continue to be for a few days. I still find FG and charter scummy.

Also
: I will need to be replaced after 7/28, as I will be going away and without internet access for a month's time starting then.
HOWEVER
, I will probably be able to get Plum to temp for me (or simply replace me if it's easier), if the mod is fine with it. If Plum temps for me, I will be returning at the end of August.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 am

Post by MaxMouse »

Brandi wrote: About the sibling thing:

Isn't it normal for when someone pops up as a sibling, the other sibling dies? And yet FG stated that they don't die together. This may be the reason as to why he doesn't show up as a sibling. I'm not too quick to judge things based on mod reveals anymore considering in Furry mafia, my main reason for lynching another townie was because he claimed "German Shepard" (which is really supposed to be spelled German Shepherd- the mod actually misspelled it.)
I agree with this for the most part. Regarding siblings, I believe one commits suicide the night after his sibling dies. I could be off the mark. Also yes, as I was trying to say don't outguess the mod based on trivialities. Flavor doesn't always equal surefire role distribution.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote. Vote: Kit
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Back.

Gonna try and catch up now.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Kitoari is being replaced.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ok.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Al, Kit hasn't posted in like 9 days. Preview edit: ... So you're still keeping your vote on that slot? <_<

It seems I haven't missed much, still okay with the FG vote.

@FG, what are you still waiting for a response to? I think I've addressed everything.
@Jarti: I assume that was a joke given your response. Guess I'm looking too much into things then.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

The slot is scummy.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 am

Post by FakeGod »

Due to the thunderstorms in my area, my internet connection/power is wobbly.

Unfortunately the storms apparently will continue throughout this week.

I'll try to be active, but sorry for the LA in advance.

Calling all touhou fans!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 am

Post by charter »

I kind of mean to sound like a broken record, but I still think it very pertinent that those who were voting me earlier give a reason why they picked me over other non-Dramonic voters.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 am

Post by FakeGod »

@Charter: I agree. But as I explained before, I was pushing the wagon for a claim on the three people I listed as suspicious.

It would be nice if other people explained their own reasons, too.

@Pie: nvm.

Calling all touhou fans!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”