Mini 1001 - Guys, Pt. 2 [adult] Mafia (GAME OVER!)

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Amished »

Claus wrote:
@Ami - You are the other person with a night action who claimed. Can you confirm/Deny that we had a night 0?
I do remember this part; but when I asked about my ability (when it could be used; since it was somewhat ambiguous) the response that I got was that it could be used at any time, but it only would've come into effect the following night. There was a period early on, but I could not investigate/masonize anybody. If I had tried to use it on "N0" it would've come into effect N1. I was kinda hoping that it was a day ability and if I came under pressure I could use my 1-shot (and not reveal that) to prevent a mislynch; then have two confirmed town that are essentially vanilla (probably) to protect any/all other power roles (which since my ability is 1-shot; I figured something else would be out there.)

So I basically saw it as a normal game; where you can send your action in early and then it'll be counted. Or if there's some roles that effect each other it might be time sensitive (whichever comes first goes into effect first).

Now that I've thought about it; I don't need a claim from Fabio today, though I will say that he got extremely lucky.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Claus »

Wait. Your ability comes into effect the next night, but you got your result right away? Maybe I misunderstood something here.

Also, what about sanity? Are you guaranteed sane from your Role PM/Chat with mods?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Amished »

No, I could send my ability in at any time, but my result would come at night.

Sanity isn't explicitly guaranteed; but since the other "half" of my one-shot ability would make them confirmed town (by being a mason with them) it's implicitly guaranteed. Also, I essentially get a result of "town" or "not town".

No, my name is not "Ed."
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Exilon »

I can't F* blieve it, I had this post prepared and it.. WTF.
Feels like I've been here before.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Ythan »

Ythill wrote:
@Ythan:
Stance?

@Claus:
I put you down as Trust Ythill because it's a euphamism for lynch Exi today.
Trust.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Exilon »

Anyway, long story short, I find Amished to be scummy and I'm not really buying the claim because it seems like a gambit. Having said that, Ythill, I'm afraid you might be a bit on high spirits. Please don't get that ego to lose this. I feel you a little bit over confident.

Are you guys gonna let me roleclaim before you bring the hammer on me?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Ythan »

You can't just say that he's wrong because of his ego. And of course you'll get to hammer. But I don't think you'll actually die this early.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Ythill »

Trust Ythill: 5 (Ami, NS, TBM, Claus, Ythan)
Massclaim: 0
Neither: 1 (Exi)
Please weigh in on this if you haven't.

Claus wrote:You, on the other hand seem to be interested in ending the day as fast as possible, and that stinks.
I can see how you got this impression but it's not true. What I am interested in doing as soon as possible is figuring out whether or not I'm going to have to claim to get Exi lynched. Once I have that info, I don't mind if we chat about whatever before actually lynching him. In fact, that's why I'm running the unofficial vote count thingy rather than just telling people to vote Exi now.
Claus wrote:For example, TBM is the second in your plan, but you don't care about questioning the cop claim, even if you don't suspect TBM for nothing else, and you say Ami is scummy. By the way, can you make a summary of your case on Ami, or point me to a post of yours where such case is?
Actually, my plan doesn't differentiate between them. I can see arguments for lynching each of them first, but I don't really think it matters. Ami was scummy for a few things but the main point I've been refering to recently is quoted below. In hindisight, it's creepy-psychic.
In post 291, Ythill wrote:When pressure changed from Zaz to Maf and Exi, Amished switched his vote from Zaz to the other popular suspect, IP. Ami's reasoning was overreaching, but that's beside the point. My main problem with it was that 3/4 of the reasons behind it were things that had happened previously without inspiring a vote change. So we have Ami, who has absolutely no reason to be voting Zaz, happy to be doing so while another player looks increasingly scummy to him, but then suddenly interested in changing his vote after BC voted Mafuyu, either to build an alternative to the Maf wagon or to split votes with BC. Another option in my mind was that it was in response to the meta-push against Exilon, but judging from Ami/BC reactions to that development, I'm ruling that one out.
Ami wrote:Now that I've thought about it; I don't need a claim from Fabio today, though I will say that he got extremely lucky.
QFT, though there was skill involved too. :D

@Exi:
Nice try, but my ego didn't send you a scum role PM. Of course you can roleclaim before we lynch you. In fact, since we already have enough support to hang you, you should do so now. Please claim all targets and/or results as well as your role and flavor.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Ythan »

Make that "Of course you'll get to claim before your hammer."
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:51 am

Post by DTMaster »

I'm at work again with an 8 hour shift. If I don't post by the end of Sunday you may instant lynch me under LAL.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Exilon »

You're missing the point, Ythill. I don't want you to be run around happily forgetting there's a game to play while you believe the game is won to town's side. It's my wincon we're talking about here.

Let me make this as dramatic as possible, then.
I am Dramonic, and I'm the Mod of Guys Part 2 Game.
My flavour talks about how I am one of the most productive members of the Guys thread and that one of my main achievements was burning down the closet where Reck was hiding. (unfortunately he seems to be running around the place). Asides from that, I'm an important part in making people open up to casual sex talk without any taboos.

Power-wise, I'm a Town Gay Whore. My objective is to search for people who'll give me love in exchange of my attributes. Also, since I'm the head Mod and one of the people who burned Reck's closet, I have to keep looking for him. Objectively speaking, I can target a player every night. If he's gay (or close enough), or willing to give me love in exchange of my attributes, I stay with them during the night (and it doesn't really state what else happens). If I target Reck, supposedly he recognizes me and we both unite as THE MODS. When that happens, it only says we get these awesome powers which include romantic night chats, manipulating votecounts, inducing post restrictions, and make people insta-cum from the pleasure of looking at us. Also Exilon nosebleeds and tries a triple tag team. (O_o)

My interest from voting the mods was obvious. I asked reck about it and he told me that, in case The Mods got lynched, me and player-Reck would die as consequence. There's also another thing which is a really strong evidence against lynching me and right now I don't really want to say it for obvious reasons, so let me propose we kill the guaranteed scum instead.

Night 1 I targeted Ythill cause he is obv player-gay.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Exilon »

You're missing the point, Ythill. I don't want you to be run around happily forgetting there's a game to play while you believe the game is won to town's side. It's my wincon we're talking about here.

Let me make this as dramatic as possible, then.
I am Dramonic, and I'm the Mod of Guys Part 2 Game.
My flavour talks about how I am one of the most productive members of the Guys thread and that one of my main achievements was burning down the closet where Reck was hiding. (unfortunately he seems to be running around the place). Asides from that, I'm an important part in making people open up to casual sex talk without any taboos.

Power-wise, I'm a Town Gay Whore. My objective is to search for people who'll give me love in exchange of my attributes. Also, since I'm the head Mod and one of the people who burned Reck's closet, I have to keep looking for him. Objectively speaking, I can target a player every night. If he's gay (or close enough), or willing to give me love in exchange of my attributes, I stay with them during the night (and it doesn't really state what else happens). If I target Reck, supposedly he recognizes me and we both unite as THE MODS. When that happens, it only says we get these awesome powers which include romantic night chats, manipulating votecounts, inducing post restrictions, and make people insta-cum from the pleasure of looking at us. Also Exilon nosebleeds and tries a triple tag team. (O_o)

I targeted Ythill Night 1 because he obv plays gays characters. I don't really know if anything happened, though. Since I wasn't told anything, my only guess is that he wasn't Reck.

My interest from voting the mods was obvious. I asked reck about it and he told me that, in case The Mods got lynched, me and player-Reck would die as consequence. There's also another thing which is a really strong evidence against lynching me and right now I don't really want to say it for obvious reasons, so let me propose we kill the guaranteed scum instead.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Exilon »

Sorry computer blocked for some reason and I double posted :s hard to explain what happened, important thing is that I had to restore the session and rewrite that line about ythill since it wasn't in the last preview.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Hmm...

Don't know what to think about that one. Sounds like a lot of shit going on in just one player slot. Too much shit o_0
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Hi -- reading, catching up in all games. See sig.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Ythill »

Exilon, it's obvious you didn't visit me last night and that sounds like an outrageous lie. Explain why it was you voted the mods if you knew it would kill you.

We need to determine if the Reck role exists.
Claiming: Not Reckoner

@MS:
Please at least say whether finding the rope was a facet of your role power or an unexpected result.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

That claim is so weird that I kinda believe it.

Though I can't see why you would ever give someone a post restriction or alter a vote count (working with the assumption of town).

Unvote:
until the Recks claiming is done.

At which time I may blow your mind.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Ythill »

Heh. You
softclaimed
Not Reckoner. Classy. :)

Exi is so full of shit. I clearly breadcrumbed Not Reck flavor and softclaimed PGO and he still targeted me for random reasons? Look back through his iso. Do you see any sign of curiosity about our flavor names? Meanwhile, it's obvious that he voted The Mods based on "?? alive players" (not his role). He also voted for Banana. Hell, look at these lines...
Exi wrote:You don't think the mods are capable of fucking someone hard in the ass?
Exi wrote:I still find The Mods to be perfect scum, for obvious reasons.
Apparently, Exi's story is that he's currently one of the mods, and knows he can join with the other to become both of them, but yet he was saying that he thinks they're the scum? I mean, we'll wait for the Reckornot claims but... :roll:
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I think it's been well-established that I am not Reck.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by Exilon »

Ythill, when did you softclaim PGO- oh I need to play more games.
I only knew it'd kill me AFTER I asked Reck about it. Then I dropped the subject. Showing curiosity for flavour names is somewhat dangerous specially given it'd be hard to explain and I'm 100% sure there'd people on me for name-fishing. I know I can't be subtle enough about it.
By the way, who else would I target?

You should know I can't really read breadcrumbs <<
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Amished »

Yeah, obv-not Reck.

Fabio, nice call. Also, look at TBM believing an obv-fakeclaim to take some pressure off his buddy; very cute.

No, my name is not "Ed."
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:08 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Amished wrote:. Also, look at TBM believing an obv-fakeclaim to take some pressure off his buddy; very cute.
Hm?

Please re-read my post.

@Ythill:
Sorry for not making it clear. Claim: Not Recks
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Amished »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Amished wrote:. Also, look at TBM believing an obv-fakeclaim to take some pressure off his buddy; very cute.
Hm?

Please re-read my post.

@Ythill:
Sorry for not making it clear. Claim: Not Recks
TheButtonmen wrote:
That claim is so weird that I kinda believe it.

Though I can't see why you would ever give someone a post restriction or alter a vote count (working with the assumption of town).

Unvote:
until the Recks claiming is done.

At which time I may blow your mind.
And an unvote. It's almost exactly like I said...

No, my name is not "Ed."
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:25 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Yes his claim was weird enough I'm willing to play along until the Recks claiming is done.

Where do you see me trying to draw pressure off him?

Interesting how you assert that Ex is obv my partner and I'm trying to draw attention off as that means you find Ex obv-scum. Yet you havn't been voting him / pressuring him.

In fact you havn't mentioned him at all today until that post where you call him obv-scum.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

After a brief read of your ISO you have never actually expressed any suspcion of Ex.

The only time you really mention him is in relation to Ythills claim about him.

Also what made you chose me as an investigation target?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”