Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: Yes, in general I feel you are scummier then all of those other players. Why, do you think I'm drastically overlooking something here?
Well naturally. Moving past the self knowledge of being town I would without a doubt believe my self to be far more town-telling in totality of game play when compared to others.

I'm satisfied with where we have come with this for now, no need to go nuts with the short deadline approaching, but we may re-analyze this later.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Post Counts Just to see where were at:
1)Xvart -----33
2) Mina-----55
3) LynchMePls----128
4) MacavityLock----28
6) Unsight-----34
7) Paranoia Thor665----2/38
8) Benmage----111
9) Axelrod-----43
10) Super Smash Bros. Fan-----75
11) Percy - The Hand of the King-----33
13) Vezopiraka----apparently theres 2 here??? 57 total?
14) animorpherv1 Locke Lamora -----7/13
15) Mikujin------40
16) I doubt it-----27
18) Migwelloni Kinetic diddin -----2/8/9
19) Hayker CSL -----4/34
20) Rifka Viveka-----62
22) dannakillsu-----70
23) RichardGHP-----52
24) DrModem hasdgfas-----10/49
25) MagnaOfIllusion-----28
26) Drippereth----135

@Thor
does seeing this mean anything to you?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:19 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Posting due to prod. Sorry, will post content later today/early tomorrow.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
@Thor
does seeing this mean anything to you?
Should it? This would make more sense to me as a question if I was making a big case on someone as scum for lurking (or, I guess, scum for over posting), which I don't recall doing. I've felt that Locke and Kinetic/didin were our local lurkers and that seems to bear out. I'm surprised that Drip is one of the highest posters here (the bulk of that posting is most assuredly not concurrent with my time here). Macavity is certainly not posting as often as I'd sort of thought, which might be some of the basis for the scummy feeling I have on him (though I don't particularly have as strong of one on the other two even bigger lurkers so there's got to be more to it then just this). Other then that I don't see what info you're either hoping for or driving at.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

DEADLINE LOOMING

Vote count 2.14: The
"Your royal father? A large fierce man with a black beard; you'll recall him if you try. He was king before you."
votecount

Lynch Count

Danakillsu (11) -
Percy, Thor665, Mikujin, Axelrod, RichardGHP, xvart, LynchMePls, Vezokpiraka, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion, Unsight

CSL (3) -
Percy, Mina, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan (4) -
hasdgfas, I Doubt it, Rifka Viveka, diddin

MacavityLock (1) -
Locke Lamora

Vezokpiraka (3) -
Danakillsu, Drippereth, MacavityLock

With 22 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.
The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (CDT) on Sunday the 18th of July
. You can view a countdown to the deadline
Still searching for Dana replacement.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Mina »

ARGH! I hate deadlines!

There's lots of stuff I want to comment on, but you know what?

Vote: vezokpiraka

I feel bad doing this when he's V/LA because of a death, but I think he's much more likely to be scum than dana is. The dana wagon feels like CMAR and Kleedrac all over again. Not being able to string a coherent case together and needlessly softclaiming--fine, I can see that from weak town. But him going from "next in line to the throne" to Meera Reed...and trying to cover it by saying, "All girls are princesses" makes no sense. He didn't say royalty, he said "next in line to the throne." Also, look at this:
vezokpiraka wrote:You do realize that my first post with the throne was in RVS.
The part wuth the RVS was just there to calm you people down. I don't take seriously anythign that happens in RVS.
First he uses the fact that his claim was in RVS in his defence. Then when caught, he doesn't say he mixed up the time. He admits to lying and saying it was RVS SO WE WOULD GET OFF HIS BACK. It's a sign he's not as dumb as he looks; he's being dishonest with his motivations and is just saying stuff to manipulate us. Yes, I know the players on his wagon are horrible (although I've actually liked MacavityLock overall), but they might just be from the other team. I'd rather vote for someone who has been caught in a lie than someone who is just playing badly and being inconsistent.

I'd probably prefer an SSBF lynch to a dana lynch, but I need to reread SSBF.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: (or, I guess, scum for over posting)
Where have you seen scum over post?
Thor665 wrote: I'm surprised that Drip is one of the highest posters here (the bulk of that posting is most assuredly not concurrent with my time here).
I hope that doesn't mean you were haphazard in your read through when you replaced in.
Thor665 wrote:Macavity is certainly not posting as often as I'd sort of thought, which might be some of the basis for the scummy feeling I have on him
So you find lurky-ness a scumtell?
Thor665 wrote: (though I don't particularly have as strong of one on the other two even bigger lurkers so there's got to be more to it then just this).
Which 2, Locke n diddin?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Mina »

Benmage, I don't have time to bring up all the points against you or correct every single thing you've said right now (in a nutshell, I agree with Axelrod's and Thor's assessments of your play, and think your sudden boost in content and overaggressive defence looks a lot like arrogant scum who overestimates his abilities and thinks he can scare people away from attacking him by throwing words at them), but why are you quoting random sentences out of context in Thor's posts and trying to come up with a snappy reply to it?

Can you please stop it? Your questions aren't even helping find scum. Why did you feel the need to bring up that Thor was surprised Dripp was one of the highest posters, or ask if he's seen scum overpost
when he wasn't even making a case on you for overposting
, or ask him if he considers lurking a scumtell? You're just filling the thread with noise.

Also, randomly bringing up the post counts just to say, "SEE! SEE! Look at my post count! It's high!" was pathetically pathetic.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote: (or, I guess, scum for over posting)
Where have you seen scum over post?
I haven't (well, to be exacting, I have, but didn't use it as a scumtell or as part of a scum case), t'was a joke while I was speculating why you wanted my commentary to that information. You still didn't say why it was important for me specifically to comment on your post counts.
I hope that doesn't mean you were haphazard in your read through when you replaced in.
I feel comfortable with my read through. Whether or not you feel comfortable with my read through is for you to decide.
Thor665 wrote:Macavity is certainly not posting as often as I'd sort of thought, which might be some of the basis for the scummy feeling I have on him
To a degree. Depends how active/strategic I feel it is.
Thor665 wrote: (though I don't particularly have as strong of one on the other two even bigger lurkers so there's got to be more to it then just this).
Which 2, Locke n diddin?
Yes.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:ARGH! I hate deadlines!

This vote is bad. Do you honestly think a Vezo wagon is going to go anywhere this close to deadline? Did you even look at who is on that wagon? What has changed between your CSL crusade and this to make you vote Vezo? This vote stinks. I now feel much worse about you than I did at the end of D1.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@Mina: What made you decide to vote vezokpiraka? You were pushing CSL's lynch throughout most of the Day and I find it weird that you would suddenly switch to vezokpiraka.

@Benmage (#1351): I'm not sure how that post is really suppose to benefit town. It isn't even a proper gauge of activity, only shows how many people posted.

hasdgfas wrote:we know. why are you pointing this out?
I didn't want the mods to accidentally skip over my post and replace me out. Althought that is extremely unlikely, I believe it can still happen.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: @Benmage (#1351): I'm not sure how that post is really suppose to benefit town. It isn't even a proper gauge of activity, only shows how many people posted.
No it is not a proper gauge. For example people like Percy whose count is relatively low tends to say a lot when he posts. Tho I think the post and people viewing it still has worth. Somethings for example struck Thor as peculiar.
LynchMePls wrote:This vote stinks. I now feel much worse about you than I did at the end of D1.
I like this.
Thor665 wrote:
To a degree. Depends how active/strategic I feel it is.
So it would be fair to say it ranges? Varying from instance to instance and being slight scummy?-To very scummy?
Thor665 wrote:
Which 2, Locke n diddin?
Yes.
Would you yield some scum points for Locke and diddin's lurkerness?
Thor665 wrote:well, to be exacting, I have,
Well what occurred with this over posting scum? Were they flooding the game with small fluffy posts, were they of the top post counts, were they simply the most or more active people in game etc etc, some more details if you could.
Mina wrote: but why are you quoting random sentences out of context in Thor's posts and trying to come up with a snappy reply to it?
Where did I do this?
Mina wrote:Can you please stop it?
Lol! Stop being me. I get complained about not being me. You awake the dragon and complain. Listen if you're gonna play with fire, you're gonna get burned.
Mina wrote: Why did you feel the need to bring up that Thor was surprised Dripp was one of the highest posters, or ask if he's seen scum overpost
when he wasn't even making a case on you for overposting
, or ask him if he considers lurking a scumtell? You're just filling the thread with noise.
You are incorrect. You do not know my reasoning for this question, so don't attempt to assume. It is not white noise. I'll yield to your inexperience on this one.
Mina wrote: Also, randomly bringing up the post counts just to say, "SEE! SEE! Look at my post count! It's high!" was pathetically pathetic.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Mina wrote: Your questions aren't even helping find scum.
You don't know this. You don't know where I might be going with anything I've said. Making a comment like this just makes you look foolish. And I feel like I am getting better reads on people. So as to put it in “Benmage WoT” terms Go fuck yourself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: You still didn't say why it was important for me specifically to comment on your post counts.
I didn't want to narrow your scope. Had I given direction you may have missed your suspicions on ML, or failed to confirm your locke/diddin sentiment. You also have new(or recollected) insight on dripp.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Mina wrote:(in a nutshell, I agree with Axelrod's and Thor's assessments of your play, and think your sudden boost in content and overaggressive defence looks a lot like arrogant scum who overestimates his abilities and thinks he can scare people away from attacking him by throwing words at them),
Could you in your own words describe Axel's and Thor's assessment of my play. As for the boost in content, what scum motivation for doing so have you concluded?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Mina »

I have to leave, and there's another game I'm supposed to catch up on, but I can't resist.
LynchMePls wrote:

This vote is bad. Do you honestly think a Vezo wagon is going to go anywhere this close to deadline? Did you even look at who is on that wagon? What has changed between your CSL crusade and this to make you vote Vezo? This vote stinks. I now feel much worse about you than I did at the end of D1.
I'm trying very hard not to be REALLY snarky right now.

If you think a vezo wagon isn't going to go anywhere, then do you think a CSL wagon was MORE likely to go somewhere? My vote has been on CSL all day. I've been repeating over and over just why CSL is scummy. Clearly, it hasn't helped. Now that there's a day left and people are already going, "Gee, I'm not that sure that dana is scum, but you know, there's no time left, so guess there's no choice!", I'm trying my second suspect. Because I'm fucking tired of watching players whose cases I'm lukewarm on get lynched at deadline. Percy obviously won't keep his vote on CSL if it's a choice between CSL and dana. A bunch of people have mentioned they suspect vezo. If I vote him, it's four on the wagon instead of three. It's worth a try.

(That said, to be honest, I've been debating moving my vote to vezo since his slip, because vezo's backtrack sounds like a lie, whereas CSL
could
just be a terrible town player. I skimmed through some of CSL's meta recently, and although I didn't pick up any scum-specific tells, he did play badly in both his town and scum game. Some of CSL's reaction to his stabbing--seeming totally surprised that someone would stab him because he's a VT, for example--actually sounds genuine.)

Obviously, I noticed who was on the vezo wagon:
Yes, I know the players on his wagon are horrible (although I've actually liked MacavityLock overall), but they might just be from the other team.
Do you disagree that vezo's backtrack is scummy, LynchMePls? Or are you saying it IS scummy, but I shouldn't vote for him because 1) his lynch totally isn't viable, and 2) you suspect the people on his wagon, so HOW DARE anyone go against your opinion that it's a proven fact that Drippereth, MacavityLock and Dana are all scum?

You'd have a point if you thought I was dana's buddy and was averting the lynch elsewhere. But apparently, my vote is scummy because my vezo vote won't accomplish anything. Do you just think I just forgot that I said I have a scum read on CSL?

Look. I don't suspect you for reasons you already know, but to be honest, I have not liked much of your reasoning for your suspicions throughout this game. I find you act with too much certainty that certain players are scum and then base your other reads on reactions to those players.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to your Axelrod suspicions? Before you said that if one of CMAR, Richard, and Axel wasn't scum, you'd eat your hat. But since then, you seem to have completely ignored him. He didn't even make your most recent list of scumreads.

For the record, I'd move to SSBF now if it's a choice between him and dana, because I hate his most recent posts.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Mina wrote: For the record, I'd move to SSBF now if it's a choice between him and dana, because I hate his most recent posts.
Whats so bad about his recent posts?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:10 am

Post by diddin »

Mmkay, here's my long promised MackavityLock ISO.
MacavityLock wrote:
Mina wrote:
Vote: MacavityLock
. He's the serial killer, even if his role PM says otherwise.
Oh, Mina. I wasn't a serial killer last time, and I'm not a serial killer this time.

OR AM I?

No, no I'm not.

Raise: MacavityLock

FoS: Everybody who's not Raising themselves
. If you're town, you're risking giving a double-vote to scum.

Vote: LynchMePls
. Bandwagon ho!
He makes a good point here, but it almost looks kind of like he's trying too hard to be town.
MacavityLock wrote:
Drippereth wrote:Classic IIoA scumtell in post #27.
I agree!
Unvote. Vote: Richard
Fast sheep there, even if it was a scumtell.

I like his points on ISO 2 against Richard, but I've played a lot of games with Rich so I know he isn't a very good scumhunter.

Also like ISO 3 where he asks SSBF about the quick unvote on Deer and says why Deer is scummy. Richard is still his top suspect and he is starting to back up the Richard case with his own reasoning.

Next substansial content post is ISO 8, where he gives a list of reactions so his FoS's in terms of reasonability. Again, sound explanations here.

ISO 9 he says why he's against Drippereth being the Hand, I agree with him. Percy would've been my candidate for hand had I been around during the raising.

ISO 10 is great. I like all the points he brings up and the switch to Hayker. ISO 11 is great too.
MacavityLock wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
SSBF wrote:I did not want people to accuse me of parroting later on, as I knew I was guilty of parroting some of Drippereth's last post.
Admitting that you were parroting doesn’t make the suspicious nature of it fade away. You’ve simply done the job of anyone who would make the point for them.
SSBF: Scummy, due to apologizing for what is unnecessary to apologize for.
Magna: Scummier, due to latching on to "parroting" without looking at context, attempting an easy dig.

In relation to any parroting comments, DethHydra and SSBF cross-posted, as would be obvious if you looked. Don't like either SSBF or Magna in this exchange.
Don't really like this post, mainly because I like MoI's point that SSBF was way too quick to apologise even with an apparent cross post, as he doesn't want to look scummy.

ISO 15 he votes Magna and avoids the Raivan wagon all together, saying he doesn't like it.

ISO 18 he says Raivann has some towntells as well.

ISO 19 he contiunes to avoid the Raivann wagon while voting CMAR.

Beginning of D2, he posts voting Mikujin, while noting scumlinks between SSBF and Raivann. I don't like how Mackavity never voted Raivann and at points said how much he hated the Raivann wagon.

ISO 23 he goes to SSBF because he finds out Mikujin is newer and doesn't think Miku could bus so hard as a newb.

ISO 27 he goes after vezo for the apparent breadcrumb even though his case and vote on SSBF was a sound one.

My Read: I read town on Mackavity earlier, but he's gotten a lot scummier with avoiding the Raivann wagon and switching from a good SSBF case to vezo. I wouldn't be surprised by a Mackavity-SSBF scumteam, but my vote stands on SSBF as I have a much more solid read on him.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:I have to leave, and there's another game I'm supposed to catch up on, but I can't resist.
LynchMePls wrote:

I'm trying very hard not to be REALLY snarky right now.

If you think a vezo wagon isn't going to go anywhere, then do you think a CSL wagon was MORE likely to go somewhere? My vote has been on CSL all day. I've been repeating over and over just why CSL is scummy. Clearly, it hasn't helped.
Bullshit. We stabbed him almost completely because of your case (granted his VT claim helped out). What more do you want from us? To all blindly follow to CSL? We're not doing it, dana is massively scummier, and I think SSBF is as well.
Now that there's a day left and people are already going, "Gee, I'm not that sure that dana is scum, but you know, there's no time left, so guess there's no choice!", I'm trying my second suspect. Because I'm fucking tired of watching players whose cases I'm lukewarm on get lynched at deadline. Percy obviously won't keep his vote on CSL if it's a choice between CSL and dana. A bunch of people have mentioned they suspect vezo. If I vote him, it's four on the wagon instead of three. It's worth a try.

(That said, to be honest, I've been debating moving my vote to vezo since his slip, because vezo's backtrack sounds like a lie, whereas CSL
could
just be a terrible town player. I skimmed through some of CSL's meta recently, and although I didn't pick up any scum-specific tells, he did play badly in both his town and scum game. Some of CSL's reaction to his stabbing--seeming totally surprised that someone would stab him because he's a VT, for example--actually sounds genuine.)

Obviously, I noticed who was on the vezo wagon:
Yes, I know the players on his wagon are horrible (although I've actually liked MacavityLock overall), but they might just be from the other team.
Do you disagree that vezo's backtrack is scummy, LynchMePls? Or are you saying it IS scummy, but I shouldn't vote for him because 1) his lynch totally isn't viable, and 2) you suspect the people on his wagon, so HOW DARE anyone go against your opinion that it's a proven fact that Drippereth, MacavityLock and Dana are all scum?
Vezo is for vigging. There is 0 chance vezo makes it to end game. Vezo is CLEARLY not today's lynch. I honestly can't think of a single worst place for your vote right now.
You'd have a point if you thought I was dana's buddy and was averting the lynch elsewhere.
I didn't think this before, but I'm not discounting it now. I really don't understand the refusal to vote dana. He is clearly scum, you successfully convinced enough of us to stab CSL, but that still isn't good enough for you apparently. You wanted us to lynch CSL after stabbing him? That seems pretty ridiculous. Vezo is a terrible vote, and I'm calling you out on it.
But apparently, my vote is scummy because my vezo vote won't accomplish anything. Do you just think I just forgot that I said I have a scum read on CSL?

Look. I don't suspect you for reasons you already know, but to be honest, I have not liked much of your reasoning for your suspicions throughout this game. I find you act with too much certainty that certain players are scum and then base your other reads on reactions to those players.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to your Axelrod suspicions? Before you said that if one of CMAR, Richard, and Axel wasn't scum, you'd eat your hat. But since then, you seem to have completely ignored him. He didn't even make your most recent list of scumreads.

For the record, I'd move to SSBF now if it's a choice between him and dana, because I hate his most recent posts.
What exactly makes you feel better about voting Vezo than SSBF? Why didn't you move your vote to SSBF, which IMO is the only possible other wagon for today. Did you really think your Vezo vote would convince us to leave our dana wagon with less than 48 hours to go? That's my biggest problem with your Vezo vote, it is WAY late. And to top it off, you didn't like it when I was prodding people into action earlier in the day. Well, now, here we are nearing deadline and you move your vote to Vezo.

As for Axelrod, his posting today has been better than yesterday, and I don't think he is nearly as important a lynch as dana, SSBF, MacCavity and maybe even Dripp.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 am

Post by CSL »

(I stopped caring after reading the vote)

Excuse me? Why didn't you hammer dana, since he's the closest to a lynch, and deadline is practically BREATHING DOWN OUR NECKS?!?

If dana is scum, I'd keep a close eye on you, Mina.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

Post by MacavityLock »

A few quick hits on recent doings as I continue to catch up:
diddin wrote:My Read: I read town on Mackavity earlier, but he's gotten a lot scummier with avoiding the Raivann wagon and switching from a good SSBF case to vezo.
I've already said my piece on the Raiv wagon and why I wasn't on it. As for SSBF vs vezo, I definitely think there's a good SSBF case, but I think vezo's "next in line" stuff in conjunction with the Meera claim is a legitimate fake claim slip.
LynchMePls wrote:Vezo is for vigging. There is 0 chance vezo makes it to end game. Vezo is CLEARLY not today's lynch. I honestly can't think of a single worst place for your vote right now.
Hasn't there been some discussion that we might no longer have vigging powers left in the game? No one countered Raiv's Beric claim, and the Assassin is dead. So, why are you trusting to a maybe non-existent vig?
CSL wrote:Excuse me? Why didn't you hammer dana, since he's the closest to a lynch, and deadline is practically BREATHING DOWN OUR NECKS?!?

If dana is scum, I'd keep a close eye on you, Mina.
Since when is 30 hours to deadline "breathing down our necks"? Don't try to implicate Mina here. It's pretty obvious that someone is going to get lynched today, and pretending that Mina's failure to vote dana would somehow prevent that is super-scummy.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

MacavityLock wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Vezo is for vigging. There is 0 chance vezo makes it to end game. Vezo is CLEARLY not today's lynch. I honestly can't think of a single worst place for your vote right now.
Hasn't there been some discussion that we might no longer have vigging powers left in the game? No one countered Raiv's Beric claim, and the Assassin is dead. So, why are you trusting to a maybe non-existent vig?
While I can agree that I don't think leaving anything to the hands of a vig is smart. We also can’t assume a vig exists. But Raiv did die last night. I know if I was a vig, and someone else claimed vig I wouldn’t CC but rather see to their demise.
MacavityLock wrote: Since when is 30 hours to deadline "breathing down our necks"?
Since days last weeks...I'd say 30 hours is a time crunch and that theres no time for a wagon switch. Noones even attempting to be persuasive enough. Everyones heard people's pieces on Vezo, SSBF, Dana, and CSL...and look where the votes are. Noone promoting the alternative lynches is going out of their way to pick at peoples cases/votes, so nothings going to change. Dana will hang.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Benmage wrote:I know if I was a vig, and someone else claimed vig I wouldn’t CC but rather see to their demise.
Yes, this is a good point. Still, I don't know that we can chalk this kill up to the vig or some other scum group.
Benmage wrote:
MacavityLock wrote: Since when is 30 hours to deadline "breathing down our necks"?
Since days last weeks...I'd say 30 hours is a time crunch and that theres no time for a wagon switch. Noones even attempting to be persuasive enough. Everyones heard people's pieces on Vezo, SSBF, Dana, and CSL...and look where the votes are. Noone promoting the alternative lynches is going out of their way to pick at peoples cases/votes, so nothings going to change. Dana will hang.
That's kind of my point though. CSL is trying to implicate Mina for something that is almost certain to not happen. It feels like he's trying to set her up for something, which is why it's so scummy. Notice also the CSL->Mina OMGUS there.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Putting Vezo at L-8 with 30 hours to go? This is a viable wagon?

Magna: I stabbed Kinetic.

Diddin: so why exactly did you read town on Macavity earlier? It's not as though him avoiding the Raivann wagon is a new event.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Drippereth »

PROD RECEIVED
I'M BACK FROM VACATION-LAND YAY.
Still have a few other games to catch up on etc. and all that so latest Monday.
Yah.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Locke Lamora wrote:Magna: I stabbed Kinetic.
Really??? It's not like you had a chance to win the stab-elections.

SCUM DISTANCING ALERT

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”