Mini 1001 - Guys, Pt. 2 [adult] Mafia (GAME OVER!)

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Amished »

.... I covered this already; the reason I haven't voted yet is because I trust Fabio; and the more I see of (Exi) the more I think he's scum. If you don't read in ISO it actually makes things a lot clearer. If you notice, I haven't really mentioned anybody because I've been so adamant about you-scum throughout the game. Afterwards, I'll feel mighty justified in my read even D1.

I investigated you because of IPie; and how scummy I thought he was.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Amished »

Also; you're drawing pressure off of him by unvoting. Though this is somewhat moot since those of us that "trust Fabio" is enough to lynch Exi at this time. However, I don't see why you wouldn't keep your vote there since the rest of us have shown that we're not going to hammer or quicklynch (or whatever was needed before your unvote). All I see is an unvote for an unvote's sake (which isn't townie in this situation). Who else are your suspects? You haven't mentioned me much; should that be factored in?

Finally, do I need to pressure him more? Will double hammering make him any deader?

No, my name is not "Ed."
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

In regards to your IP suspicion:

Your entire case if you felt that he was scum fake-scum hunting by going after the easiest target Mafuyu, how did Mafuyu's flip effect your thoughts on that?

You said he definitely wasn't scum with Mafuyu, how did Mafuyu flipping scum change your mind there?
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:10 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Amished wrote: Finally, do I need to pressure him more? Will double hammering make him any deader?
With Mafuyu you lightly defended them right up until the lynch became inevitable and then hopped on.

With Ex you put no pressure on until he was at L-2 / L-1 and it was clear the majority of the players were willing to see him lynched.

It's not that you need to pressure more, it's that you only pressured when it became clear he was FUBAR'ed; which is strange since you find him obv-scum.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Amished »

I still found IP weird as he didn't move his vote (pretty much at all). I wouldn't have thought that they'd be together (which is why I believed the survivor claim, and why Maf would've had to be lynched for that). However, I've been in games where it's a lot easier to go after partners than townies.

On a related note: you're forgetting the other half of my potential one-shot. If I could've made you/IP out to be town/my mason buddy; then I would've reevaluated everything and stopped from lynching a townie and given me a defender that would've corroborated my story in a way that's hard as hell to fake. I was considering going after Fabio; but with the PGO softclaim (and me believing he was a townie) I thought that it'd be better to try to find scum and out myself OR reduce pressure on somebody that I really felt to be scum and apply it more appropriately elsewhere.

At this point, with the softclaim (essentially) by Fabio; that's a great place to start. With a lynch already, the "50/50" (which still doesn't make sense, if I was scum with Exi; why would I try to push for a townie lynch and just get us set up for the next two days by claiming on my own already? Wouldn't I just keep my mouth shut? Claiming what I did when I did makes no sense as scum.)

No, my name is not "Ed."
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ok I'm caught up.

1. Note: I'm rereading Mafyu's scum read and it says: I'm saving my vote for DTM for when I post my case, despite MS being the main driver of the DTM wagon. V.V; I face palmed a little.

2. I don't quite get the whole defending of the Survivor claim between pages 19-20. Survivor claims are scum claims. They should be policy viged or lynched before lylo. Since Mafyu claimed survivor (pre scum flip), it would be better play to kill the survivor
before Lylo
in cases of scum lying. The fact that Mafyuu also claimed communiter which is synonymous to
semi-bullet proof
was odd. Points against MS for the heavy defense on Mafyuu.

3. Slight point here You wouldn't need to Fake Claim Flavour from your role, since the Flavour are users that posted in the Guy's thread and
there shouldn't be a determinable pattern to the scum flavour for balance.
Therefore fake claiming a role = easier because you can fake your role name, with flavour being independent of your role.

I also noticed you misread Mafyuu's role which is a town-slip.
Wiki wrote:The Commuter is a town aligned role which can commute and leave the town for the night. Therefore, the player with this role is immune to night kills any night which they have commuted.

This power is usually limited with a restriction of not being able to commute on consecutive nights.

Some moderators also apply this night choice immunity to other night actions such as investigation and role blocking.
Mafyuu wrote:
Mafuyu can be immune to night kills once every other night by pretending to be a fur rug.
The same as the wiki entry, except Mafuyu isn't town-aligned.
This is a bullet proof claim, rather then a double doctor (self and target doctor) claim.

4. OMG. BULLET PROOF CLAIMS MAKES DTM CRY INSIDE. This post is either an awesome trap, or makes me cry. (Since it's after the fact and no NK occured, the trap makes it a one time trap :P)

5. I'm confused how is a commuter claim synomnous to a doctor claim, if it's
self bullet proofing? [/url] Mafyu doesn't make other people bullet proof. Nor is it remotely like a protection role. Nor is it a doctor claim.

The claim isn't ballsy. What's ballsy is a D1 cop claim (read Day/Night mafia with a D2 cop claim that stayed outed for 2-3 days announcing his results in game before the doctor died)

Gais, I don't understand where the doctor powers from Mafyuu came from. She just claimed every-other night bullet proof. Not Doctoring. Even if this is true, scum wouldn't shoot bullet proofs unless they are no longer bullet proof. This doesn't help town in anyway, other then reduce the kill absorption targets (the claimed bullet proofs) and lets scum shoot townies easier

Guys, reread more before you tangent on.

6. Gais. One-shop insane cop sound plausable to anyone? This feels so anti-town broken on so many levels that I don't see why not.

7. "Facepalm argument". I've been asking you to analyze my posts all game, and you go: "You're trying to hard". And then you analyze my non-posting, because there is more to nothing then my other posts.

My scum hunting is nothing to you. Your attacks don't hit the mark here, and it reads as: DESPERATE TO GRASP STRAWS ON DTM ARGUMENT THAT I LEFT BEHIND YESTERDAY AFTER DISCUSSING WHY MAFYUU'S CLAIM IS UBER AWESOME.

HOLD ON I AM YTHAN AND I AM A VT
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:51 am

Post by DTMaster »

I AM YTHAN AND I COUNTER CLAIM YOUR ROLE NAME AMISHED
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:52 am

Post by DTMaster »

My PM says: I am a straight guy who hangs out in the fourm and since I have a girl friend I am too uncool to embark on any faggotry. Cause of the Girlfriend and all. WTF
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

I effectively counter claim Amished. I don't care if you lynch me or Amished first but
Vote: Amished
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Amished »

I was talking about Ythill. Which of them have I buddied in the start of the game. The Yth names got to me, and I'm pretty sure everyone else knew what I was talking about.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Amished »

Amished wrote:
Claus wrote:
@Amished - Why TBM? Who else did you consider investigating last night?
@Claus: TBM replaced Inflatable; after D1 I wanted confirmation so I could kinda shove it all in your faces. Also, after yesterday it didn't look like he was gonna be an obv-lynch so it wouldn't have been a wasted investigation.

Also, I did mean Ythill; he was the one that softclaimed.

Second to lastly:
I believe Ythan
, and I wouldn't mind trusting him on Exi. Going that fast without discussion just seemed too quick which is why I didn't hammer (and why I withheld my vote from a guilty result; planning on putting my vote there anyways)

Lastly (and I believe this will clear up quite a bit): My full claim is Ythan. Essentially I'm so knowledgeable about everything I can either bestow my knowledge to another player (if they're town, I'll become a mason with them) or if they're scum they're not worthy of "my" knowledge and I'll know it by looking at them. I only had one-shot; and it was an either/or situation.

I did ask, and there would've been a chance for me to get my 1-shot back (but I'm *assuming* that would only happen if I would've targeted Mafuyu as he commuted). I also got my result 24 hours *before* the deadline, which both leads me to believe that scum only get Night Talk (as I'd then get time to chat with my mason buddy) AND that there's no roleblocker of any sort (since night actions could probably have changed). I didn't ask if I could switch my target, but I assumed I wouldn't have been able to since that would've been pretty dickish (which ironically fits into the theme of the game).

I tried to hint at my role (I'm shitty at that though) by buddying up to Ythan so much early game (since he's my role) and by talking about his soft-claim late in the day yesterday.
That was Fabio/Ythill; Ythan didn't soft-claim anything. I had the person right, just the wrong name.

The first bolding is when I started to get screwed up. Ythill was the one that needed to be believed or not today.

No, my name is not "Ed."
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:06 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ok I reread some more and I see that you did mix it up even earlier:
Amished wrote:@Ythan: I believe you need to full-claim. I will as well when you do; I never leave soft-claims go over a day.
Amished wrote: @Claus: TBM replaced Inflatable; after D1 I wanted confirmation so I could kinda shove it all in your faces. Also, after yesterday it didn't look like he was gonna be an obv-lynch so it wouldn't have been a wasted investigation.

Also, I did mean Ythill; he was the one that softclaimed.
unvote
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Amished »

Yeah, that's why I've just taken to Fabio and Batman (to hell with Ythan's new Avy)...

No, my name is not "Ed."
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ythill, if you are a PGO this game is done since we have Amished/TBM and Exi/Ythil with conflicting PR claims (assuming no re directors/bussing/etc)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Okay: Ythan and Ythill CAN NEVER PLAY IN A GAME TOGETHER AGAIN. I HAVE SPOKEN.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
The Mods
The Mods
Townie
The Mods
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:27 am

Post by The Mods »

Ythill: Earning your title again, huh? I think that's still my favorite part about this thread. Reck is on the verge of begining a sexual exploit, and he pauses to post in GD, and then he still gets laid.

SUPER FANTASTIC VOTE COUNT V2.2!

Exilon (3): Ythill, Ythan, Nobody Special
Amished (1): Exilon
DTMaster (1): Midnight's Sorrow

Non-voters (5): BloodCovenent, Amished, DTMaster, Claus, TheButtonmen

With ?? alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 am

Post by DTMaster »

Actually if a re-director/bus driver targets a PGO, would the PGO target the redirector/bus driver and kill him?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Ythan »

Where did Ed claim, I missed it.

Also I'm not Reck, I call BS on Ex's claim, and I'm still deciding whether both he and Reck are scum.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Ythill »

Please don't use my softclaim to figure out what happened. It isn't as simple as it appears. I'm still down with massclaim if y'all want to know more.

So we have Ami, NS, TBM, Ythan, DTM, and myself claiming Not Reck. That leaves BC, MS, and Claus.

BC has heavily breadcrumbed Dramonic which is doubly interesting in this situation. MS hasn't breadcrumbed his flavor as far as I can tell, but I'm betting he's not the role Exi described, because it's obvious he is a different role. UT/Claus is an interesting iso in this regard, because UT made a statement in his first post that
could have been
a Reck breadcrumb, but I could be wrong.

@Claus:
please claim Reckornot.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Ythan »

Why exactly are we looking for Reck, by the way?
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Ythill »

Because a lack of Reck will prove that Exi is BSing 100% and if there is a Reck, he can probably confirm or deny Exi's claim shenanigans. I'm convinced Exi is scum anyway, but we might as well cover all the bases.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

He included himself in the marathon game. I assumed he'd be in this one too, as the key player in the thread.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Ythan »

What I meant to say before hitting submit is, I think it's probable that there is a Reck role but I don't know how likely it is for Reck to claim.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Ythill »

I don't see why he wouldn't, unless he's scum and Exi is town, but that's
very
unlikley.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Ythan »

You think that he'll claim if exiscum/reckscum, exiscum/recktown, or exitown/recktown, but not exitown/reckscum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”