vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:11 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

If I was a jester I would have done a lot more thing to get lynched. And I wouldn't have claimed VT.

I think we have a good lynch for today in gandalf or quadz.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oops. Submitted that on accident. That was only half of the game, so now I am forced to double post.
totallynotmafia wrote:@gandalf: why did you come in with a random vote after there were already a couple of serious votes cast? What is your opinion on vez's claim and the discussion about it afterwards?
I didn't like any of the wagons yet. I guess I could have unvoted and watched for a little while, but I wasn't really ready to lynch either of them yet. So I was perfectly happy with continuing the RVS at that point in time. I have a question. How is the Army Veteran different from the PGO? They both redirect to the same wiki page. I definitely agree with AGar regarding quadz's end-o-day actions. As mafia, he really couldn't have had a choice. If he had hammered Exe, then there would have been only one mafia left after D1. Which obviously isn't ideal. /assumes sides are balanced. Also, there's the fact that he asks everyone else to get on before he hammers. It sounds like he's trying to push up activity hoping that someone else will hammer before he's forced to. Also, I think that Espeonage somehow figured out Exe's role. Remember when he randomly unvoted earlier in the day? I think he did that so that he could be the one to drop the hammer. And vezok, you want to explain why I'm a good lynch? Because nobody's going to listen to you if you don't make a case.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:25 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oops. forgot to
Vote: quadz
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Zajnet »

gandalf5166 wrote:Well, I'm sorry for my inactivity, my only excuse is that CEBM was moving so damn fast. My newbie games have suffered as well. I must say, I'm very happy with the way that Exe's lynch turned out. We essentially lost dead weight, so Exe's sainthood didn't harm us very much.So, rereading the game, I see a few things that imply that certain people knew Exe's role. First, there's Zajnet. At the beginning he says, "You forgot super saint in your sig claim, AGar, xD" or something to that affect. I don't know about you, but SS isn't a role that immediately comes to mind for me. Possibly he had recently had his memory jogged? Granted, it's just as possible that he was looking at the roles page. So I'm doubtful of this one.
Actually, in a game that I'm in on another site, someone claimed to be a supersaint. Vezok's not in that game, but he does play on that site with me. (@Vezok: it was kpaca who claimed it, in a basic.) That's what made me think of it as a lolsy claim. Especially when paired with unlynchable xD.

About the Vezok issue, I have reason to believe that he is actually VT. A second jester is technically possible, but vezok always plays like this xD.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Yeah I remeber.
Being random mafia there is no certanity in the roles.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I'm not feeling too bad about last night's kill. Seeing as we could have a doctor backup, but no doctor for all we know, it isn't the worst that could have happened.

However,
Vote: Quadz
His HoS yesterday was wishy washy, and is important information considering Exe was scum. The moment Exe was revealed as scum, I thought of Quadz's HoS.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by AGar »

Apparently my PGO claim went unnoticed.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, I'm not quite sure what we're supposed to make of it. There's no reason for me to disbelieve it, I'll just remember not to target you at night. Thanks for warning us though.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Zajnet »

AGar wrote:Apparently my PGO claim went unnoticed.
Oh, I noticed it.

Is it just me or is PGO a good claim for a scum who doesn't want to be targeted by a cop? AGar hasn't seemed very scummy, but it is still a possibility.
My GTKAS
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Well, crap. Bad luck/timing strikes again.

I try not to just throw my vote around. I like to wait until I'm as sure as I can be, given the situation. My HoS was meant to say that I'm *this* close to voting, but not just yet. I needed a little bit more info. Unfortunately, Espeon struck before that information could be gotten.

@AGar: Your claim is interesting. While it does keep town PR's from touching you, you also just removed a chance for the mafia to hit you. I suppose it ends up nulling out in the end.

Of course, you could also be lying. For one, you could be a mafia-aligned PGO, which would prevent any definitive read on you (but then, why would you tell us? So this option is pretty much off the table.) Or you could just be another scum role (or something that shows up scum, anyway) looking for protection from investigation. I'm unsure where I think you lie on this one, AGar.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Zajnet »

quadz08 wrote:Well, crap. Bad luck/timing strikes again.

I try not to just throw my vote around. I like to wait until I'm as sure as I can be, given the situation. My HoS was meant to say that I'm *this* close to voting, but not just yet. I needed a little bit more info. Unfortunately, Espeon struck before that information could be gotten.

@AGar: Your claim is interesting. While it does keep town PR's from touching you, you also just removed a chance for the mafia to hit you. I suppose it ends up nulling out in the end.

Of course, you could also be lying. For one, you could be a mafia-aligned PGO, which would prevent any definitive read on you (but then, why would you tell us? So this option is pretty much off the table.) Or you could just be another scum role (or something that shows up scum, anyway) looking for protection from investigation. I'm unsure where I think you lie on this one, AGar.
Think of it optimistically: You didn't get killed by the supersaintness because you weren't quite ready to vote yet. I for one don't really find you scummy for that HoS.

Another point about AGar is that we won't expect him to get NKd, so at some point we have a hard decision to make about lynching him, especially close to or at LyLo.
However, lets assume for a minute that he is town. The correct way to play PGO is to try to get NKd. As in, find a reason to claim cop or doc or something. Claiming PGO as town just puts the town in an awkward situation, with the only plus be that town PRs won't accidentally target him.
Which brings me to the fact that he could be mafia trying not to get investigated.

I think we should lynch AGar now. Best case, he's scum. Worst case, we eliminate something that
will
get in the way in a LyLo situation.

I do have a question about how open randoms work.
@Mod: Is it possible for two people to have the same role?
My GTKAS
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Vote Count 4

Quadz08: Vezokpiraka, gandalf5166, Mitsuru Kirijo

Yes, it is possible for two people to have the same role.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 am

Post by AGar »

Zajnet wrote: I think we should lynch AGar now. Best case, he's scum. Worst case, we eliminate something that
will
get in the way in a LyLo situation.
You know, I thought about fake claiming. But it would've backfired in the end. Someone would've eventually strolled in and pushed lynch-all-liars once I had to admit I didn't have a power that was beneficial to the town.

The optimal town play for PGO is claiming. Unfortunately, it's such a shitty, bastard role, the optimal play is also claiming it falsely as scum.

Think about it. If I play extremely pro-town, a potential doc is likely to protect me. Boom. Dead. If I play slightly scummy, a potential cop is possibly going to investigate me. Boom. Dead. Either end of the spectrum, a power role will go after you. Either end of the spectrum, I will end up hurting the town if I don't claim this.

So why was this town motivated if scum also get a very good benefit out of it? Note my timing. I didn't claim as early as possible. I waited. I was tempted to wait until twilight for tonight as well, but I was afraid I would miss it again (work schedule blows).

Honestly, PGO is a bastard role, and it's impossibly difficult to deal with. Damned if you do, damned if you don't type thing.

If the town agrees to lynch me, I'm not going to fight it. I realize that I am a liability no matter what. I tried to downplay some of that liability by the claim. However, I would like to ask that my lynch be pushed back as far as possible and the town takes plenty of time to look at other players, so that you have something to go off of on D3. We made out well with lynching Exe D1, but the speed of the lynch did us no favors for the following days. We need information. A quicklynch on me as well is only going to hurt the town and aid the mafia in going by unnoticed. Policy lynching me is also going to result in no reliable vote data from today. At least take every other step possible to set up for successful days following.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I'm not going to aim to lynch you. At the end of the day, scum are going to try to influence your lynch because they can't night kill you without dying themselves. It may be a good way of detecting scum.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Zajnet »

AGar wrote:If the town agrees to lynch me, I'm not going to fight it. I realize that I am a liability no matter what. I tried to downplay some of that liability by the claim. However, I would like to ask that my lynch be pushed back as far as possible and the town takes plenty of time to look at other players, so that you have something to go off of on D3. We made out well with lynching Exe D1, but the speed of the lynch did us no favors for the following days. We need information. A quicklynch on me as well is only going to hurt the town and aid the mafia in going by unnoticed. Policy lynching me is also going to result in no reliable vote data from today. At least take every other step possible to set up for successful days following.
Actually, the more I think about it, we shouldn't lynch you. If we ever get close to deadline with no good lynch target and we're not in LyLo, we'll lynch you then. I am worried that come lylo, we won't know if you're town or lying scum, and we have no way to confirm it without risking one of us.

Mitsuru's post is +townie points.

@gandalf: Army Vet is another name for PGO. Paranoid = PTSD and Gun Owner = Vet.
My GTKAS
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: vezokpiraka

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

Post by millar13 »

To be honest I've look at how people at playing and with only six pages of information, I really can't see how the first lynch was even made or the second day is reached. However; Quadz is the only person that I would point at potential scum but considering that I seem to be slipping some what I am going to go with other successful hunters

Vote: Quadz08
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 am

Post by quadz08 »

I think AGar would be a good lynch. I don't want to rush it, though, and if we can find a better lynch (obvscum, basically), then that trumps lynching AGar, obviously.

However, I would like some explanation on your vote, there.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 am

Post by quadz08 »

I would like to point out that I am at L-1 (unless I'm doing my math wrong.)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 am

Post by AGar »

Claim is useless, but #142 makes me confident in a scumread on quadz.

Any opposition?

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:25 am

Post by millar13 »

lol...i wasn't sure but the post after mine so yea 142 seemed like a decent read.

i'd support your hammer tbh
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Zajnet »

AGar wrote:VOTE: vezokpiraka
quadz08 wrote:However, I would like some explanation on your vote, there.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Zajnet »

EBWODP: I'd still like to hear a claim from quadz.
My GTKAS
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 am

Post by AGar »

quadz08 wrote:However, I would like some explanation on your vote, there.
Didn't realize the second part referred to me. Sorry.

I voted vezok for generally disapproving of his play. It's not helpful, it's borderline active lurking, and I'm still curious as to whether or not there was a connection between him and Exe.

Quadz, it's time to claim.

Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Zajnet »

K, although I would have preferred if you included that with the vote.

#142 definitely pings my scumdar, more so than quadz has yet. I support the wagon, but I won't vote for him until I hear the claim.
My GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”