Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

I'm half way through... It's taking longer than I thought but it's going to be crystal clear. I hope.

I'd like to third the request to give the people who have participated less a chance to do so.

Oso, narrowing down will have to wait a tad longer until it's clear what everybody thinks. I'd like to avoid hasty decisions.
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Oso »

I know, I'm going back through myself to make sure I haven't been tunneling on KageLord too much for my own part and disregarding other things that I shouldn't have or maybe that I just flat missed.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Ok, let's see... So far, this has been an interesting game.

We have these players with us:
Oso
Tasky
KageLord
Humble Poirot
Friend

q21
jayfl383
xvart
quadz08
diddin
vezokpiraka
Sotty7
ChibiSanNub

Super Smash Bros. Fan

Now, try and remember the amount of participation of each of them. I'm not going to assume that whoever participates most is most town, of course. Some people have an intense posting style which they carry as either alignment.

Anyway, I have a couple of concerns.

ChibiSanNub:
We have practically no info about ChibiSanNub's thoughs. He just thought that Tasky was rolefishing. Period.

--------------------------------------

Jayfl383:
has started joking his way around then seemed to, in his own way, push a case against friend (me). Then there's a long period of absence and then he comes back again with this, let's call it, stunt. I do not know what to make of him.
If I was to answer right now, I don't think he would be pulling a refuge in audacity and that he simply is acting very foolishly, to be polite.
We definetly need more from him to establish what he can do for us. Although some of us may feel he is town, he CANT, I repeat, CANT keep playing this way or he'll be just a liability later on.
I think extremely anti-town players are better removed early on so if he doesn't try to play I'm going to probably push his lynch. Be warned, Jay.

q21
started mild and is getting into the game. I dislike his defense/attack on xvart, which appears to me as if he was accusing whoever questions his motives.
q21 wrote: Town see someone self vote in their first post (even after 5 pages) and most of the time they'll laugh a little and move on. Scum on the other hand feel they need to jump on everything and as a result they jump on that self vote. On its own its hardly enough to condemn anyone, but your response and SSBF's earlier was enough to catch my attention.
So... Let me get this straight. Good Townsperson are supposed to allow you be anti-town and not play the game? And whoever does not do that is just scum? It sounds weird but let's see how he explains it:
xvart wrote:Seriously? You think someone self voting on page five when there is actual scumhunting/discussion going on would just be laughed off? That's laughable, and now you are reaching to try and make those that called you out on it appear to be the scum. The fact that you are softly trying to build a case or a level of suspicion on the people calling you out on the self vote is suspicious; and if I wasn't so
q21 wrote: Lets analyse the responses to that self vote... 9 out of 11 players other than myself moved on without so much as a comment (maybe they laughed, maybe they didn't; I don't know, I don't have little cameras at everyone's computers to see if they're laughing). 2 out of eleven people called me out for it. Even if neither you not SSBF are scum, those numbers still prove that most townies paid it very little mind.
So... What's the relevance of this? What do you gain?

Anyway, there's not much more than this but he still strikes me as genuine albeit overdefensive.

Now,
quadz08
is a player who I have a lot of problems with. He seems to be posting in the fence in most situations, just reading what the general opinion is and leaning on the most, let's say, moderate way. He jumps on Vezo after there's a momentum against him
ISO 10 and then, after hearing some answers, takes back a few steps, acknowledges some things but mantains that vezok is still the most scummy person.

Then, after a read read, he goes after SSBF for what seems like a Mafia Discussion. ISO 21 lacks real conviction for him to vote this person over anyone else.

Tied to that, we coudl a kind of friendly and jokey attitude that could be his personality but strikes me as an attempt to befriend everyone to protect his persona.

He is definetly a strong scum read.

diddin
: I'm on the fence about diddin. Vote hopping happy. Agreeing Happy. Information shrew. I need to analyze his motives and I'd like more precise explanations regarding his case against SSBF.
I found from the wiki that you played at least 2 newbie games. Can you briefly summarize how you were lynched in each occassion? Thanks. It's not that I don't want to meta but i'd like to hear it from you (also, I don't want to meta :P <- lazy)

----------------------------------------
vezok
: Since the beginning, I was leaning pro-town on him due to what I felt was genuine anger/irritation in some of his concise posts. No fear for confrontation.
What I don't like about him was his vote on Kagelord when he had 3 votes in him and Kage had 2 (1 didn't count because it lacked a prior unvote but it was going to come)
vezokpiraka wrote:Wagon analysis.
We have tasky and friend. One who got a wagon formed on him at the beginning and one who defended him. KageLord - the one who is pushing a wagon on me for out of game reasons. We may have all the three(?) scums here.

I will
Vote KageLord

I really don't like his last few posts. He comes as incredibly scummy to me.
This is an EXTREMELY weak vote. Vague. Also, he anticipates a question I was going to ask everyone. How many scum do you think there are? Why did you pick three?
vezokpiraka wrote:I have one game to point you to Newbie 950. I was cop that and had nearly the same posting style. I have more games to show but they are still ongoing.
what's the purpose of this? Mentioning you were specifically a cop?
vezokpiraka wrote:I don't think jay is a jester. I think he's a lyncher or a cop though.
Why would you, AGAIN, talk about someone being a cop? If he was, isn't it dangerous?

Anyway, I don't think vezok is a bad lynch after all. He started like a genuine agressive player but when he caught flak, he retreated and tried to just save himself. His case on KageLord (the other seemingly formed waggon) is void of content.

----------------------------------------
Kagelord
has played a decent game and made good points. He got caught on a trap when he kept arguing about times with Vezok but it's understandable. If you think someone needs to lie about something it's probably because they lie about many things and he apparently tried to prove what he saw.
Kagelord specially makes a good point in ISO 9 about the whole "n00b pass" thing. I'm completely adamant against a KageLord lynch. The only case that shows content is Oso's and I think it's fundamentally flawed.
Which brings me to
Oso
. He said that KageLord is covering in case the Vezo flips town or scum. But, if Kagelord was scum, why would he need to cover himself? HE'd know what would Kagelord flip (unless there's more than one scum team). This was pointed by someone but I needed to make sure it came across. I'm aware he answered in ISO 18 but I'm not satisfied with it. If anything, it seems to be like an MD discussion about the certainty of your votes.
Oso seems to be of the idea that someone is scummy for not being confident about the flip of his votee and he is consistent with his idea. Oso claims many times he is sure about Kagelord but if Kagelord were to flip town after a lynch, wouldn't Oso claim he was wrong and try to move on?
I think highly of Oso's skills and I'm extremely wary when I disagree with most of his logic. I feel as if he was purposefuly setting things up for his own convinience. This of course, can be any number of things. Paranoia, inability to see a good point from my part, forgetting to put myself in his shoes.
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on him and hope that everyone does the same. He is both a great asset and a great danger.
Oso wrote:Oh, and welcome Poirot. Glad you are here.
Thanks. ;) I'm glad you're considering the possibility of tunneling.

By the way. No one should be allowed to play just by saying "what Oso said", the end. I've seen plenty of latching to other's people's reasons. I feel that, although we can agree, we must also explain ourselves.

-------------------------------

This is just too long.
I'm missing 3 players and I don't think I'd gain much from discussing at lenght right now.
Tasky, xvart, SSBF.
Tasky is growing on me despite being a bit of a mafia zealot, going after every tiny point.
xvart, I like him. He's playing similarly to our last game together. Analytical and sharp.
SSBF is someone I need to reread. I confess lack of attention when reading his ISO analysis that came far too early and far too often, IMHO. I need to see if there's genuine scumhunting and content or if it's just a façade. For now, it's the former.

Question to all
: How many scum do you think there are?

If you want me to comment about anything particular of the last 10 pages say so. I was happy to see I agreed with many things with my former self, friend.

Some more things about me:
- I oppose to rulebook scumtells or strategies. Nothing is set on stone.
- I'll defend people if I think they're town.
- Motives are crucial to me. "Why would A do B in that context?"
I promise I won't do more eternal posts like this one. I just had to catch up.

Thanks for bearing up with me.

Humble Poirot.

Preview Edit: For now,
unvote, vote quadz08
. (but you know how I feel about Kage and Vezok)
Preview Edit 2: This is not as long as I thought. I've done worse. :P
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

xvart wrote:Welcome, replacements. Humble - we've played together before but I don't remember what game. Was it that one that got abandoned by the moderator?

xvart.
Good to see you. Yes it was. It was theat PR heavy game where we had Aranfan and Evilgorillaz (both scum) as the top wagons. At night they shot chibo and I tracked the SK so we would've won if it weren't for the fact that the mod dissapeared. :/
quadz08 wrote:Welcome, Sotty and Humble. Btw, Humble Poirot may be the best username I've seen so far.
Thanks.

It's too bad I didn't read this before. If I had, I would've never thought you were scum. XD
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

To answer you. In all 12 player game I have been in and saw there had been 3 scums. I think there are 3 this game too. After the kills tonight we will see if there is a SK or some other kind of role to change this numbers.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Oso »

Oso seems to be of the idea that someone is scummy for not being confident about the flip of his votee and he is consistent with his idea. Oso claims many times he is sure about Kagelord but if Kagelord were to flip town after a lynch, wouldn't Oso claim he was wrong and try to move on?
Yes, I would. And I would hope that my play up to that point would help get me out of any potential lynching party that might form because of it.

In the post you pointed out I conceded 2 things though, if KageLord flipped town, I'd have a lot of explaining to do, and the fact that pushing a case on someone who flips town has potentially fatal consequences for the person that pushed it.

Part of my playstyle. Good scumhunting requires the willingness on my part to be wrong. At some point I have to accept the fact that any given case I have on another player may be wrong and then abandon that doubt until something in the game (a post or a lynch) shows me that maybe I am wrong or defiantly wrong in the case of a flip . And there are consequences to that as well. Not only may I have just helped get a townie lynched, I may get lynched as well as a result of it.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Vezok, thanks for the reply. There's a section dedicated to you in my long post.

Search for "Vezok:"

Opinions? Answers?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Most of the questions are asking me if I am a cop. The purpose is to show my playstyle. I hate getting lynched d1.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:24 am

Post by quadz08 »

@Humble:
I think the fact that I come across as wishy-washy is the biggest problem with my playstyle. By nature, it usually takes a lot for me to commit to a certain judgement of a situation or person. I try not to throw my vote around carelessly, and other players' opinions are almost as important to me as mine. I don't see my judgement as any more valid than anyone else's, so when someone provides good insight, I'm not afraid to have it figure into my own reasonings. (And, depending on the situation, supercede my own reasonings.) I think that this sometimes makes me come across as a fence-sitter/parrotting/whatever.

My guess is that there's 3 mafia, in 1 group, but that's only because it seems pretty standard. We'll find out more tonight, after we see who gets NK'ed (and how many NK's there are.)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by xvart »

quadz08 wrote:I would be ok with a vezok lynch today. I still think SSBF looks scummier, but vezok certainly has a good enough case against him to be lynched today.
Quadz - is your read on SSBF solely based on the "defending people is a scumtell?" and his critique on q21's self vote? Is there anything else I'm missing?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by quadz08 »

@xvart:
It's that and some gut feeling. He and vezok look scummiest to me right now. SSBF's grasping of straws and dislike of defense of others comes across as scummier to me than vezok's short posts. Not by a huge stretch, but still more. But like I said, I'm willing to lynch either.

We need to ensure that we lynch someone; D1 ends in 3 days. I will switch my vote to KageLord if the deadline comes up and my vote is needed on him to ensure a lynch today; that is a significantly better option than allowing a NL. I say this so that (if it comes to it) everyone understands why I did it, and so people can inform me if that's a terrible idea.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by diddin »

Humble: Here's how my two newbie games went.

The first one was my first game on MS, even though I'd played mafia in the past once offsite (the game I was in just ended when I signed up for MS). I was a vanilla townie, and was lynched D1 for bandwagoning and shoddy reasoning, but I was being pushed on by well played scum and a townie with an off scumdar. My play was just a hell of a lot worse back then.

The second game, I was scum, and was lynched in LYLO for a town win. It was 3-way between a confirmed townie, me, and an extremely idiotic player who never posted content and quickhammered the D1 and D2 lynches to "help the town." I had a pretty strong argument against him because he sheeped so quickly on my buddy's fake cop claim the day before (I bussed hard for my own good), but the confirmed townie went with his gut instead of his head and lynched me.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by xvart »

quadz08 wrote:@xvart:
It's that and some gut feeling. He and vezok look scummiest to me right now. SSBF's grasping of straws and dislike of defense of others comes across as scummier to me than vezok's short posts. Not by a huge stretch, but still more. But like I said, I'm willing to lynch either.
So why am I just someone you have "your eye on"? I've essentially done the exact same things (I never said defending someone else is scumtell, but I have been attacking you because of it) and I was also aggressive about q21's self vote.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by quadz08 »

TBH, I just don't find you as scummy as SSBF. The gut feeling just isn't there. His reasoning seems more forced than yours, and it seems like he's trying harder to get someone lynched with those points, rather than just discussing them.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by xvart »

Why is vezok scummier than I? You are saying that SSBF is scummy because of the self vote comment, saying "defending someone is a scumtell", and gut. Then vezok is slightly less scummy because of short posts. Then you are only keeping an eye on me when I am guilty of everything SSBF is (minus the apparent gut)?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Oso »

Ok, did another read through and I can say that I am comfortable with KageLord vote so that is where it is staying.

Also, my read on Tasky and q21 are both pretty much still on the town side of the town/scum line. I had q21 as neutral but his participation and his post content have both nudged him up in my estimation.

The other town read I had (jay) and other suspicious read I had Poirot(was Friend) are in limbo at the moment because of jay's "jump in, cry scum and leave" post. Reserving any comment on either of these players until jay returns or it becomes obvious he isn't going to give an explanation.

Vezo, said it before, I have no interest in lynching him today myself mainly because of who is/was on his wagon. Kagelord is on it, Poirot was on it. But on a re-read, I can see how many of you see him as scummy. My basis for 'towning' him is mainly because of suspicions I have on two of the player's that were on his wagon.

xvart, had him unclassified earlier and neutral right now. Still don't have a definite town feeling from him but I do like what he is posting and don't mind having him around.

quadz. Back and forth on him because of his posts. Ends up with a mildly good feeling. Why? Because he went out of his way to correct a mistake he made here:
Oh, crap. I just did a quick re-read; I had forgotten that vezok had, in fact, acknowledged SSBF's post in an EBWOP. My apologies, vezok; I wasn't intending to misrepresent you.
- snip -
Granted, he continues to attack vezo in that post but at least he took a moment and made the earlier mistake right first.

Diddin, still washing neutral. Can't see anything in the way he is posting and the content that points to him maliciously trying to do something and what tells I could find that would indicate town/scum also tend tobe a wash. Might be helpful if he would quit being so timid. I do agree with him SSBF though.

SSBF, gotta say, I don't like his style so I will have to be careful not to let that bias me but, having said that, I do not like the way he talks in absolutes. I know that relates to the whole "defending anyone is always a scumtell" argument that others have mentioned but yeah, goes back to what Diddin mentioned about that type of logic helping to fuel mis-lynches. And the examples he quoted in response to q21's side of the 'defending' argument are just well, :igmeou: which shows me he a problem with being wrong or being shown to be wrong. Not scummy but certainly anti-town in my opinion. At the very least he'll be very difficult to work with in discussions here if something runs up against an absolute scumtell of his.

Sotty7(ChibiSanNub), sorry not enough of a body of posts to do anything with. Chibi started off well enough as far as activity but fell off. Which is why I am glad to sotty7 in the thread regardless of alignment. I hate unfilled inactive spots.

So, vote stays on KageLord. Suspicions of Poirot and good feelings on jay are on hiatus until jay clarifies his last or it becomes clear he isn't going to clarify them. No definite scum feelings towards anyone else.
-
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by KageLord »

Glad to have you here, Poirot, and I really like some of those points in that big post (though I may be a bit biased). However, I'm not sure why you chose to unvote and vote quadz. With the deadline getting closer and the possibility of a no lynch, why vote for someone that's probably not going to get lynched today?

But before getting to Poirot's question, I'm wondering about this:

We need to ensure that we lynch someone; D1 ends in 3 days. I will switch my vote to KageLord if the deadline comes up and my vote is needed on him to ensure a lynch today; that is a significantly better option than allowing a NL. I say this so that (if it comes to it) everyone understands why I did it, and so people can inform me if that's a terrible idea.
quadz, you start off by saying, as you have been recently, that you think SSBF is scummiest followed by vezo. I'm wondering why you say in your next paragraph that you would switch to me to prevent a no lynch. I was just tied with vezo in votes, until Poirot unvoted, so more on either one of us would probably result in that person being lynched (if you switch to vezo, someone else will probably do the same). If vezo is the second scummiest to you and you would be willing to lynch him or SSBF as you say above, why switch to me instead of him?

If you want me to comment about anything particular of the last 10 pages say so. I was happy to see I agreed with many things with my former self, friend.

Some more things about me:
- I oppose to rulebook scumtells or strategies. Nothing is set on stone.
- I'll defend people if I think they're town.
- Motives are crucial to me. "Why would A do B in that context?"
I promise I won't do more eternal posts like this one. I just had to catch up.
I really can't even guess at how many scum we have in this game. I'm still getting used to the multitude of setups in non-newbie games, but I hear that there are usually 3 scum in these games, so if I had to say something, I suppose I would go with 3 until we see evidence that points to something else.

I naturally agree with that third thing a lot, but I am starting to go away from it. People tend to think (with some good reason) that there is too much WIFOM involved when trying to look at motives like that. Also, that reasoning almost caused me to make a mistake in my first actual newbie game because of that WIFOM (I didn't end up making that mistake since I stopped to think about if scum wanted me to think that way, but... we still lost).
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by quadz08 »

KageLord wrote: quadz, you start off by saying, as you have been recently, that you think SSBF is scummiest followed by vezo. I'm wondering why you say in your next paragraph that you would switch to me to prevent a no lynch. I was just tied with vezo in votes, until Poirot unvoted, so more on either one of us would probably result in that person being lynched (if you switch to vezo, someone else will probably do the same). If vezo is the second scummiest to you and you would be willing to lynch him or SSBF as you say above, why switch to me instead of him?
Sorry, that was poor wording on my part. In my head, my earlier declaration of vezok as 2nd scummiest meant that I would switch to him if that's where the lynch looks to be happening. I pointed you out specifically because you're on the general radar and I hadn't mentioned you. To clarify, I am willing to switch to KageLord or vezok to ensure a lynch. I may be willing to switch to others as well, if the need arises.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by quadz08 »

xvart wrote:
Why is vezok scummier than I? You are saying that SSBF is scummy because of the self vote comment, saying "defending someone is a scumtell", and gut. Then vezok is slightly less scummy because of short posts. Then you are only keeping an eye on me when I am guilty of everything SSBF is (minus the apparent gut)?

xvart.
TBH, xvart, I'm not sure. I think I need to sit down and re-read the thread again; maybe write some thoughts down. Now that you bring it up in that manner, I feel like I need to straighten out my thoughts.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Just to make sure you know where I stand:
Humble Poirot wrote:Oso, narrowing down will have to wait a tad longer until it's clear what everybody thinks. I'd like to avoid hasty decisions.
This meant that I didn't want to just choose A or B because they were the seemingly lynching options. I wanted to hear opinions and analyze everything.
Humble Poirot wrote:Preview Edit: For now,
unvote, vote quadz08
. (but you know how I feel about Kage and Vezok)
This means I'm voting quadz, waiting to hear what he and others will say about it, how do they feel about what I said and about his defences, etc.

The parenthesis means that, as I said, I'm strongly against a Kagelord lynch (I only see Oso making a case against him and I think it's flawed) and I've already said that I feel vezok is a good lynch.

I dislike quadz speech pretending he has to vote Kagelord because he has more votes right now (specially considering that the difference is minimal and it just changed momentarily from a tie).

Vezok has my potential vote if I can't get a quadz lynch. So for all intents and purposes Vezok and Kagelord are tied. If someone chooses to vote, they can't claim it's because someone has got the lead or any other excuse.

ftr, Vezok seems to be going more and more into a "hiding" state which gives me a very bad vibe. As if he was afraid one word could lean the scales against him.

Oso
, I'd like you to develop on your suspicions on me/friend just to be clear. Are they solely based on the fact that friend was in vezok's wagon? If not, why?
Kage wrote: With the deadline getting closer and the possibility of a no lynch, why vote for someone that's probably not going to get lynched today?
As I said, I dislike the conformist beliefs. Once there are one or two half-way waggons on day 1 nobody thinks of pursuing anyone else.

Also, I'm surprised nobody is worried about the fact that, with no extension, we'll have 2/3 players of which we'll know few to no information.

Kagelord makes good points about quadz's weird choice of voting him over vezok (whom he suspected).
quadz08 wrote:
KageLord wrote: quadz, you start off by saying, as you have been recently, that you think SSBF is scummiest followed by vezo. I'm wondering why you say in your next paragraph that you would switch to me to prevent a no lynch. I was just tied with vezo in votes, until Poirot unvoted, so more on either one of us would probably result in that person being lynched (if you switch to vezo, someone else will probably do the same). If vezo is the second scummiest to you and you would be willing to lynch him or SSBF as you say above, why switch to me instead of him?
Sorry, that was poor wording on my part. In my head, my earlier declaration of vezok as 2nd scummiest meant that I would switch to him if that's where the lynch looks to be happening. I pointed you out specifically because you're on the general radar and I hadn't mentioned you. To clarify, I am willing to switch to KageLord or vezok to ensure a lynch. I may be willing to switch to others as well, if the need arises.
This is basically why you will keep being my first suspect for a long time. You're basically excusing yourself of all responsibility (Oso, are you reading this? Isn't this the same thing Kage allegedly do and cause you to vote him?). You aren't even trying to find who might be scum (if there is one) amongst the two of them. You aren't trying to push your alternative lynch either.

Seriously, those who are voting Kagelord for Oso's reasons, need to answer me what they think about quadz08. It just doesn't make sense. On top of that, why would you choose Kagelord over someone who you claimed to be suspicious of, like vezok. Just saying that any lynch satisfies you and that you will do whatever
"you guys"
want.

xvart, SSBF: Your opinion is crucial and it's time for you to start defining it.
diddin, jay, chibi: We need your input.

IMPORTANT

Homework: search quadz in ISO and look for the names Kage and vezo. Vezo is voted by quadz after agreeing with Kagelord. Vezo is repeatedly signaled as the scummiest person so far until ISO 21 where he votes against SSBF (causing a 3-3 tie vezok-Kage)

As other suspects, he mentions Vezok, Kagelord and xvart. Kagelord had never been mentioned before (save that agreement against vezok). Suspected for the first time, now that Kage is tied against vezok (whom quadz was voting).

If this doesn't seem extremely fishy... I don't know what does.

Mod: I'd very much like a short extension to allow replacements to adjust into the game.

PS: forgive the typos and mistakes. I rushed this.

Farewell
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

SHHT. I am lurking.

I think oso's case is good. I don't like how you try to discredit him.You also attack quadz. I agree with some of your points but he may be playing like me and change his opinion quicly.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 am

Post by xvart »

Humble Poirot, 269 wrote:xvart, SSBF: Your opinion is crucial and it's time for you to start defining it.
diddin, jay, chibi: We need your input.
Don't worry, I'm getting to it. I was trying to fish out some answers and I'm ready to vote for scum. Give me a couple minutes to type it up.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

vezokpiraka wrote:SHHT. I am lurking.

I think oso's case is good. I don't like how you try to discredit him.
Why is it good? How am I discrediting him and why don't you like it?
vezokpiraka wrote: You also attack quadz. I agree with some of your points but he may be playing like me and change his opinion quicly.
which points do you agree with?

Could you summarize your case on your main suspect?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

KageLord?
Yes.
He is trying to hard to paint someone scum. (I E : When I SSBF posted before me he made a pretty big case saying I am scum just because of that.) I just found this scum hunting tehnique a few days ago and it never proved me wrong. People who try too hard to make someone seem scummy are usually scum.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 am

Post by xvart »

quadz08, ISO21 wrote:My number one suspect right now is SSBF.
Based on two things:
  1. q21's self vote; and,
  2. Saying "defending someone is a scumtell."
After being questioned about this later he also added "gut."
quadz08, ISO21 wrote:I also have an eye on KageLord, xvart, and vezok, but nobody has really exhibited any huge scumtells that I've seen. SSBF seems to me the wisest D1 lynch, at this point.
He then throws around some people he's going to be watching that include some of the other popular bandwagons (vezok and KageLord) and me. Note that I am guilty of essentially exactly the same two things SSBF is (and probably even more so in my tenacity of each subject) and I only raise quadz's eyebrow? Either that or quadz's never before mentioned gut sends SSBF so much higher in the scum rankings over me. I'm guessing that quadz is only "keeping his eye on me" because he doesn't want to drag more attention to my case because it is spot on, but also doesn't want to completely ignore me.

Quadz is scum.

Vote: quadz08

@SSBF:
Tell me what you think of Quadz.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”