Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:37 am

Post by tubby216 »

well we could always not hunt today and see if that forces the flips from yesterday. cause otherwise we are hunting blind and who knows what we will end up killing.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Do we have any knowledge of a timeframe for these flips? Not being able to tie in connections stinks.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

IMO, it's just an advanced lights out.

If we can figure out thee "advanced" but, that'd be great.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:31 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

tubby216 wrote:well we could always not hunt today and see if that forces the flips from yesterday. cause otherwise we are hunting blind and who knows what we will end up killing.
And just wait for another three of us to die tonight? rofl
You sir, make no sense and my eyes are beginning to bleed at the folly.

Hunt: tubby
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

Let me keep a note up here for me: jmj3000, Molestargazer, and Starbuck were killed N1. hydrak was lynched D1. I'm bound to forget that while writing this.
Benmage wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Is generichyrda also a hyrda accnt?
Yeah, we are. The fact that both hydras have "hydra" in their names should clarify things.
And your 2 main accounts are?
I'm late to this but while I do think it could be somewhat good to know who's behind the hydra account, it's not actually necessary <_<
Starbuck wrote:Most of us would like them to state who they are and put it in their signature, which is not an abnormal request.

And they are refusing.
But it doesn't paint them as scum. Kind of odd, but voting for them for that reason would be stupid. Also:
Starbuck wrote:
hydrak wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
Why don't you tell us why you don't want us to know who you are. I personally don't care who you are, but I am interested to know about why you don't want us to know.
Says the other hydra who has been open about who they are
I don't see what point you're making there.
Benmage wrote:Well lets start lynching this pain in the ass.

unhunt hunt: Generichydra

Obstinant players are anti-town and more often than not, scum. Pulling teeth for easy things is not something I enjoy...next I'll be struggling for rationale with a vote.....no, no, no lets string "th
em"
up now.
Stupid alert #1. Or scum alert #1? This looks more like something to keep a bandwagon going than an actual reason. There isn't a lot of different reasons why he shouldn't comply, but it's not like you NEED it. Even for meta reasons.
hydrak wrote:I think this is quite true, but the original premise for your vote (obstinacy is scummy) seemed weak. Initially, it seemed like you were more interested in attacking the annoying rather than scummy player. For this you seem mildly scummier.

Unhunt

I didn't quite understand Midnight Sorrow's vote. You seemed to defend Generic but then... voted Benmage? What did Benmage do that
you
found so scummy?
I agree with the first part. The second not so much. Uh, he found Benmage's reasons scummy? I don't think the answer to that is hard to find.
Chronopie wrote:I don't understand why I'd make a good policy lynch.

- Significantly more often than not, I'm town (like 85:15)
- I'm usually vanilla
- I have a clear history of being
mislynch
bait.
/meta discussion

--

I mean, I know I'm not the best
Scum
Demon
-hunter, but I'm still willing to take A Shot at it.
All of these are bad reasoning(s). Even if you are more often town than not, there's still a chance for you being scum. Vanilla doesn't matter shit. And the third reason, yeah that doesn't help you, it's probably usually something on YOUR end rather than everyone else's.
LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:As town we generally don't have a lot at our disposal. Information is our greatest tool and we'll need as much as possible. Resistance in this arena is scummy.
This is actually a really great point. This information could be useful to the town, so they should provide it.
This will probably be answered within 5 posts... but when they disclose their names (inb4theyalreadydid), what will you do with it? Policy lynch GH? Also LynchMePls scumslip? Or am I reading into that too much.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Hunt:KageLord
Don't like this.
KageLord wrote:You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and what their role powers are. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest. ;)
Hi rolefisher. I just had to recheck to see if you were dead yet. You aren't, looks like it's open season.
KageLord wrote:Wow... I thought people had more common sense than this. By "I'm more interested", I meant that I am more interested in that than in finding out who GH is. Thanks for the misrep though.

Besides, you might need some help with grammar. The words "more interested" imply that it is more interesting than something else, but not necessarily the most interesting. If I had been saying I care more about that than scumhunting, I would have said, "I'm most interested to..."
Oh lawd. The sentence you posted implied that you were interested in people claiming their roles + powers. That last sentence only made it seem more like that. The grammar bit is irrelevant because well you know, that doesn't explain shit about that post.
jmj3000 wrote:Ok, so my thoughts so far: most of this game has been focused on finding out who the two heads of GH are. Treat the account as what it is named after: a creature with two heads that have separate minds sharing one body. All finding out the heads of the hydra are will accomplish is helping establish two metas that are more than likely being played against. They aren't going to reveal themselves, they have stated their reasons why, let it go. For continuing to ask for their identities, both Benmage and Starbuck have earned my wary eyes on them and their posts. Now, about what KageLord said: why be so interested in the characters put into the game? I can think of at least 10 different characters off the top of my head, but due to events in the show, not a single one of them can be confirmed town or scum just by us knowing their name. Let us find out what characters were included through lynches and deaths, not speculation. After looking at you in ISO, I see at least 2 things I really don't like about your posts: 1) the amount of WIFOM in your posts (noticeably the whole first paragraph of post 138) and 2) you saying we should hold off on the policy lynching until later. Late game policy lynches hurt town more than help it due to the fact that those lynches usually don't require a bunch of discussion, and usually happen quickly. The whole reason you policy lynch is to get rid of the players who are the most dead weight to town early so as to not distract from scumhunting later in the game. KageLord, you even give a prime example of why us knowing the names of the characters towards the end of the exact same post you advocate how it will help.
KageLord wrote:For example, knowing my character name would almost certainly tell you I'm on the town side (if you believe that I'm giving a real name) and what role power I might have, if any. Still, it's not like I expect to be handed that information or anything.
In games like this, you always take a name claim with a grain of salt due to the fact that the mod, if they have thought the balance through (and farside is a good enough, and experienced enough mod to do that), they will have put safeguards in place so name claiming will not break the game, such as fake claims and changing the alignments of characters around. Oh, by the way, that quote from you is also full of WIFOM. I feel confident enough to do this, so
HUNT: KageLord
This post is SO much win. Like seriously. I'm still going to respond to this. All the talk about GH's heads need to die. And yeah character confirming won't help us so much (I could only think of a couple that'd be clear, at least from what I gathered from the 10 or so episodes I've watched + the wiki). Yeah there are safeclaims but I think in the case of some lynches, the role name + abilities will be pretty much beyond the The next point is invalid since we obviously don't know any flips now. The rest is basically what I thought of KageLord. I don't see why the lynch on KageLord wasn't pushed enough.

Sorry if this bothers you all but I have to respond to the next post with bold in the quotation. It's the only way I can organize my thoughts with this.
KageLord wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Kage
, quote your "joke" for me please.
You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and what their role powers are. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest. ;)
If I could, I'd bold the smiley.
You technically can it just won't show up as bold :roll:

And I think "joke" was the wrong word for me to use since it was very partially serious. But I guess a joke can have a grain of seriousness to it. So... I'll stick with "joke", I suppose.
I know it's the internet and all, but if you didn't add the ;), it would still be serious to me. Hell, either way it is. It's either a slip on your part or faulty wording.

Now, can you explain what a "safeclaim" is? Is it just what jmj described (the idea that alignments could have been switched around to purposely confuse us in the case of name claim)? I considered that possible, but judging by my name fitting the alignment you would expect my character to have, I thought it more likely that that wasn't the case. And, notice I said it is an idea for later. Once we have about 5-7 dead characters whose names and alignments we know, we could make a more informed decision about it. It is still a fair point though that farside could have switched a couple important alignments while leaving some more minor characters alone, so you are right there.
A fakeclaim is when scum have been provided with a claim in their role PM that they can use to claim if they get lynched, instead of their actual role. One example that happened to me was I could fakeclaim a 2-shot vig instead of just claiming VT. Town kept me alive for a bit before they figured out I was mafia. It's not just that alignments are switched around (although that can indeed happen).

I think I should clarify here as well that when I said "later" in reference to policy lynching, I didn't mean in the late game. Of course policy lynching anywhere near lylo would be ridiculous. By "later", I meant nearing the deadline (or lynch) of Day 1 or possibly Day 2 or 3. By this point we would at least have some time to see if those policy lynch candidates were actually good choices to be policy lynched. I suppose I should have clarified that during the original post.
Then we should policy lynch Chrono tomorrow. Today you're a good choice.

Whatever, I suppose I've already messed this game up enough. It looks like the first day might be wasted with my mislynch anyway.
Now in hindsight, let's see why we chose hydrak.
BTW from what I'm reading at this point, it seems like RC and LMP and maybe MoI are at each other over a misunderstanding. But RC asking for town reads.... nono.
tubby216 wrote:thats funny, you want content from me?? yah not happening just be pleased i am posting on a regular basis lol
When we're done with this game, nominate tubby for Best Post Ever In Mafia, he'll win a scummy, and this site can be done for as it reached the epitome of awesomeness.
tubby216 wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Thats funny, your active lurking on a regular basis.

have you ever played a game with me?

or rather Tried to play a game with me?

Its how I roll.
Forget a Chrono policy lynch, this is the way to go.

Sawyer is noted for defending Kage.
TheLonging wrote:I'm going to go have a bigass meal, post in a couple other games, and reread here. (What page did RVS start here btw?)
This post is me being a dumbass and not actually following up on what I said. FAILURE :<

OHH, hydrak comes in and doesn't really offer much opinions. But you know what? It's a good post.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Fake humor is fake.

Unhunt; Hunt: Robocopter87

And that's what I have to say about that.
Oh I'm sorry we're still on page 2?
Chronopie wrote:I feel that RC and Robo are detracting from any actual content present, as arguments over an abbreviations are significantly abstract to not give hints as to alignment. Lynching one of them would fix it.

That said.
Unvote, Vote: Robo
A stupid vote but I'll bite. I know it was D1, but why him?
GroupThink wrote:
Chronopie wrote:I mean, I know I'm not the best
Scum
Demon
You know you just softclaimed 1-Shot Vig, right? Yeah, you pretty much fucked up now.
Is that what you were trying to look for in the post, or are you making up shit?
GroupThink wrote:
TheLonging wrote:I'm going to go have a bigass meal, post in a couple other games, and reread here. (What page did RVS start here btw?)
I don't think that should matter, Ms. Longing. So how
was
that meal?
I need to put my gender in my sig. Goddamn.
GroupThink wrote:
I don't know, but my vote's on you.
HUNT:TheLonging

If we're going to do this whole policy-lynching early thing, I suggest we do it on one of the lurkers. My pick is TheLonging. (Unless, of course, there's this
tremendous
upheaval in activity that I'm sure will be
completely
coincidental and not due at all to the pressure of votes piling on her and other such lurkers.) Catch my drift?
Hi, I'm here.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Why don't we vote The Longing, Who has posted in other threads, and has yet to do so in this one?

Hmm?

Hmm?

;)
I have no defense against this, because I was, I pretty much gave up. However with night falling I did express to farside an interest to continue playing (thus explaining why I am not replaced yet, right?)
ReaperCharlie wrote:It's my experience that The Longing will act pretty scummy regardless of alignment and is easy mislynch bait, therefore I'm leery of lynching him/her in case she actually turns out to be just a stupid townie AGAIN.
You know, I don't know why, I get this in most games. Even when I'm called the MVP of the game, I still get called this.
Robocopter87 wrote:Whatev
unvote

VOTE: TheLonging
I love to play the trumpetah~ on the bandwagon too (wait, that's MS.). Oh wait, this doesn't count for one, and two you're obviously bandwagoning. I just mentioned that didn't I? What a dick I must be.
tubby216 wrote:
hydrak wrote:Sorry for the lack of posting. Will have another wall soon.

waits with bated breath :roll:
or, you know, you could contribute too. That'd be nice.

Oh RC is replacing out. Good.
hydrak wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but KageLord is being lynched because he replaced out of this game while still being in other games right?
I don't know if that's THEIR case, but my case is different.
That does not seem like a good reason to lynch a possible town slot. Lets wait for a replacement and see how he or she looks. If we do not have a replacement by deadline, we should lynch him if we have no one else to, but isn't it better to lynch someone today who is more likely scum
Like tubby? We can policy lynch him right?
and his slot later if the replacement seems scummy. This is a terrible reason to lynch someone. Perhaps his role is not what he thought it would be. Perhaps when he was signing up for the game he thought he would get a power role from the show, and he ended up being a vanilla townie.
WIFOM
He has expressed interest in knowing who the characters in the game are. Lets find someone else to lynch. Maybe someone who we have some tells on?
WAIT SB SHOT KAGELORD? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Starbuck may be mafia or town, can't clear him yet. I would like to think that SB (now Jo) would be clear, especially since dying (unless a vig shot him)

OK now I see the case on hydrak.
Chronopie wrote:Before it gets blown out of proportion. the "A Shot" bit was an attempt to draw NKs. I'm (<i>atm</i>) a VT.

The important bit of my "Claim" is slightly before that.
Sigh.

Also I just caught the slip on hydrak. Nice job pointing it out SB.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'm going to offer my voice to say the following -

Hydrak you need to claim. I'm more than willing to hammer you so a claim to prevent a bad lynch would be appreciated.

Also - let it be known that I'm not a huge fan of GenericHydra's "Vote forthcoming" - long delay while others pile on - "Vote: Hydrak"

It screams of fence-sitting while waiting to see how others would react to Hydrak's wagon.
Good posting.
hydrak wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Seeing now that benmage put him at L-2, mine's L-1 and I hate L-1 without a chance to claim.

Unhunt
Thank you.

We are a Cult Unrecruiter. This allows us to select an evil player as a night action and they are then made human again and are not harmed.

Our win condition is that we win when all the evil players in the game are eliminated.

If anyone wants a name claim to go with the role, we are Castiel.
This is bullshit. Reminds me of Judas/Saulus, except you don't need to lynch someone. And you convert via night. OK, bs claim.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I find it quite funny that Day 2 opens and we see an rush of Day 1 lurkers popping up to comment on game design and not discuss their almost total absence Day 1.

Until we see some flips this discussion seems rather pointless.

Hunt: TheLonging.

Nice of you to join us. You are tickling my scumdar already.
Glad to know that, here's a wall.
tubby216 wrote:well we could always not hunt today and see if that forces the flips from yesterday. cause otherwise we are hunting blind and who knows what we will end up killing.
No that is a terrible idea. I'm sure there's a role that will reveal flips. I would much rather hunt someone today.

Hunt: tubby216

BOOM HEADSHOT

Tell me if I miss anything critical.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

You missed that you could have just said "I'm sheeping Reaper" and everyone would have been ok with it, without you even making that gigantic post. ;)
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

It helps me organize my thoughts + I might as well share it with the rest of the people here :P
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 am

Post by tubby216 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:

see i see what you are doing here although i apreciate it its misdirected. I'll give you a few hours and let the maths catch up to you. I we were to no lynch or not hunt today now is the only time we as a town would still be able to recover. However with the lack of flips there could be all dead townies out there or all dead power roles, or we could be really lucky and scum had crossedkilled. however i doubt we are that lucky. but yah if your that blood thirsty hunt away captian crusader.

oh and btw I like The longing. You got style kid good work.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Tubby wrote:see i see what you are doing here although i apreciate it its misdirected. I'll give you a few hours and let the maths catch up to you. I we were to no lynch or not hunt today now is the only time we as a town would still be able to recover. However with the lack of flips there could be all dead townies out there or all dead power roles, or we could be really lucky and
scum had crossedkilled. however i doubt we are that lucky.
but yah if your that blood thirsty hunt away captian crusader.
Bolded for emphasis –

Scum can cross-kill? Sounds like a case of ‘Inadvertant slip of information that only scum have at this point’. If that’s the case thanks for letting us know early that we are in a multi-scum team environment.

Unhunt – TheLonging
Hunt – Tubby
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 am

Post by tubby216 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Tubby wrote:see i see what you are doing here although i apreciate it its misdirected. I'll give you a few hours and let the maths catch up to you. I we were to no lynch or not hunt today now is the only time we as a town would still be able to recover. However with the lack of flips there could be all dead townies out there or all dead power roles, or we could be really lucky and
Bolded for emphasis –

Scum can cross-kill? Sounds like a case of ‘Inadvertant slip of information that only scum have at this point’. If that’s the case thanks for letting us know early that we are in a multi-scum team environment.

Unhunt – TheLonging
Hunt – Tubby

seriously you are trying far to hard here. so go ahead run me up just holla when its time for me to claim ok ;)
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:

see i see what you are doing here although i apreciate it its misdirected. I'll give you a few hours and let the maths catch up to you. I we were to no lynch or not hunt today now is the only time we as a town would still be able to recover. However with the lack of flips there could be all dead townies out there or all dead power roles, or we could be really lucky and scum had crossedkilled. however i doubt we are that lucky. but yah if your that blood thirsty hunt away captian crusader.

oh and btw I like The longing. You got style kid good work.
Let's list the ways this post is wrong

1) tubby assumed RC has a gambit or something up his sleeve, and is scared of the post/hunt, so he wants to draw RC away from him.
2) He's thinking that we're going to be able to get flips by not lynching someone today...?
3) I can somewhat see that we may have dead PR's, but I wanna get scum. There's a difference between someone being scummy and someone being scum. Right now, unless anyone else wants to offer up opinions on other lynch candidates, this is the way to go.

Nice complimenting me though. At least, I'll take it as a compliment.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Sawyer »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I find it quite funny that Day 2 opens and we see an rush of Day 1 lurkers popping up to comment on game design and not discuss their almost total absence Day 1.
Wow, I didn't even noticed that. I doubt it's coincidence.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Scum can cross-kill? Sounds like a case of ‘Inadvertant slip of information that only scum have at this point’. If that’s the case thanks for letting us know early that we are in a multi-scum team environment.

Unhunt – TheLonging
Hunt – Tubby
^Ok, I definitely noticed that. Add this to his suggestion of not hunting anyone today...

Hunt: Tubby
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

Sawyer: What do you think about me coming back? Also I know I was absent most of D1, V/LA's suck. I'm planning to change that and be much more active here.

Oh yeah

4) tubby slipped
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Eh?

We arn't being told who flips what? :( Crap....
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Sawyer »

TheLonging wrote:Sawyer: What do you think about me coming back? Also I know I was absent most of D1, V/LA's suck. I'm planning to change that and be much more active here.

Oh yeah

4) tubby slipped
I don't think much of it. Sometimes people can't post or just don't want to (whether you're town or scum). The only way I'd have a real opinion on it is if you posted enough previously for me to get a read on you, but you didn't.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Benmage »

TheLonging wrote: Right now, unless anyone else wants to offer up opinions on other lynch candidates, this is the way to go.
Uhhh Tripod, Ani sounded better to me,

But I'm not liking this post:
tubby216 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Bolded for emphasis –

Unhunt – TheLonging
Hunt – Tubby

seriously you are trying far to hard here. so go ahead run me up just holla when its time for me to claim ok ;)
I wasn't all about the tubby hate. I don't see the scum can crossfire as a huge slip. But maybe it is. Anyways now I'm intrigued. Plus I thought we already talked about scum having safeclaims, but we'll see what you can offer.

Hunt Tubby
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 am

Post by TheLonging »

are Tripod/Ani also lurking?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:55 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Benmage wrote:
TheLonging wrote: Right now, unless anyone else wants to offer up opinions on other lynch candidates, this is the way to go.
Uhhh Tripod, Ani sounded better to me.

But I'm not liking this post:
tubby216 wrote:seriously you are trying far to hard here. so go ahead run me up just holla when its time for me to claim ok ;)
I wasn't all about the tubby hate. I don't see the scum can crossfire as a huge slip. But maybe it is. Anyways now I'm intrigued. Plus I thought we already talked about scum having safeclaims, but we'll see what you can offer.

Hunt Tubby
*sneeeeeeaaaaakkkks vote into the wagon without actually making a case*
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Chronopie »

/Blatantly Sheeps after seeing other's cases

--

The crumb I dropped yesterday, then fucked up by explaining early is thus:

I mean, I know I'm not the best
Scum
Demon

1) VT atm (Still)
2) idk if we have any kind of cop, but if we have one that detects Demons, I'd be a miller. Thus the emphasis.

3) I also Breadcrumbed, during the angel discussion, that some might be town aligned, I left the wording deliberately ambiguous. I am a town-aligned Demon.

Name:
Crowley, Crossroads Demon.
Role:
VT
Abilities:
None that I am aware of.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 am

Post by willows_weep »

Uhm, that's a pretty odd result for a night.

Chrono, I'm inclined to believe you. Would just have to put away the nagging thought that you could be scum making an elaborate ploy early on in game. I do believe that there could be town aligned demons however, solely based on the 3 or 4 episodes I've seen of this.

Tubby, you're really just going to wait until folks either get you to L-1 or such before you make an effort to save yourself? That effort will only be by the way of claiming and letting us deal with it?
That is how you roll :)?

Not sure if Tubby was really suggesting we not hunt today based on being unsure about the roles/abilities/etc out there. I mean that's the whole gist of mafia.
That plus the cross kill reference doesn't add up to anything that seems positive.

Now, the bad thing is that if we have multiple scum groups then some times we are helping scum.
I can't wait to see the mechanics of this game when it's over.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote: *sneeeeeeaaaaakkkks vote into the wagon without actually making a case*
I recognize that you've been playing a dim game. And jumped on an easy vote for terrible reasoning. I don't like when people go "yada yada yada call me to claim." So I'm giving my vote in the sole effort to have him claim, there is no case.
Chronopie wrote:

/Blatantly Sheeps after seeing other's cases
What cases?

Chrono as a miller is the worst thing I've ever heard. Chrono already warrants being policied. Its arguable that millers should be killed on the spot. Millers are suppose to claim in their very first post. This could also be backtracking incase he got cop'd or is going to be cop'd with the outted one-shot vig whose now dead.

Tubby
you should just claim, cause thats the whole point of your wagon...than we can get on with lynching Chrono.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:47 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

About Chrono: Anyone know what a Crossroads Demon is?

Once again, I have no knowledge about anything related to the show. I DO know, however, that there's a movie called Crossroads (not the Britney Spears one) where a guy sells his soul to the devil, and then the Karate Kid has a guitar battle with Steve Vai to get it back. The devil is there and I assume Steve Vai is also a demon, or else some other guitarist who sold his soul to the devil... anyways, I haven't seen the rest of the movie, but the scene is pretty good: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0210704919#
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Sawyer »

The crossroads demon is the middle man when it comes to selling your soul to the devil. But in the show, he tried to help kill the devil, so he's not just a bad guy if it's a question of Chronos claim being a VT.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Vote: Chronopie

Fake breadcrumbs 1-shot vig (aka Lying) and then wants us to believe he is a miller, although he has no abilities? Ya, I'm not buying what he's selling.

The tubby wagon seems forced to me, I think there are opportunistic scum there. TheLonging for one.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Thank you, Sawyer! :)

And LMP, the feeling I get from your counter-vote (i.e. not a Tubby vote) is that of a scum member trying to establish a viable counter-wagon... i.e. NOT constructive.

Read: This is your second strike.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê