animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Oh, I get it now.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Ythan, take a look:
Ythan wrote:Idiots. Don't worry about millar today okay? Someone else.
You want us to not be concerned about millar13 for ToDay. But this post directly conflicts with this:
Ythan wrote:Could you just stop posting until someone vigs you thanks.
You want millar13 to stop posting until he got vigged. That is showing a concern about him posting.

I know you don't like millar13's play and I don't either, but I wanted to point out the contradiction.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Charlie (5) - Magua, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Twomz, Jahudo
Chronopie (2) - Rhinox, Amished
CSL (2) - Pittbunny, Charlie
RichardGHP (2) - Xite91, animorpherv1
EGL (1) - nachomamma8
millar13 (1) - CSL
Xite91 (1) - RichardGHP

Not Voting (9) - EGL, Ythan, Locke Lamora, kmd4390, holycon, raider8169, Chronopie, millar13

With 23 in play it takes 12 to lynch
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Ythan, take a look:
You want us to not be concerned about millar13 for ToDay. But this post directly conflicts with this:
You want millar13 to stop posting until he got vigged. That is showing a concern about him posting.

I know you don't like millar13's play and I don't either, but I wanted to point out the contradiction.
thats really weak, SSBF...
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Rhinox is right.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

You are fishing with these.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Damn, way too busy lately.

A Charlie lynch would be bad.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

animorpherv1 wrote:Rhinox is right.
Ani is right.

Is it not true that he has claimed a lynch-only beloved princess?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Charlie »

@millar13: Go look up this picture where there is a pregnant mother of about 8 months gestation (in her third trimester) in the background, out of focus due to a feline intruder popping its head in front of the camera, bringing it into focus. Then imagine large a impact font caption on the bottom part of this picture, saying Hypokrit.

@Twomz: That would require me to "work". Aw, do I really have to?

@Pittbunny: For what its worth, toothless' original case on me seems better. Just my 2 cents.

@Xite91: That would require me to "work". Aw, do I really have to, mom?

Incidentally, Ythan is right.
Kindness
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

So, let's keep this simple:

Raider, CSL and Xite read scum to me. I particularly don't like Xite's effort to discourage a CSL lynch here:
Xite91 wrote: Why don't we wait on CSL?
Richard seems scummier to me, yes CSL is on my nerves and quite scummy himself, but we can push his lynch tomorrow.
I mean seriously, guys, you seem to have selective memory or something, someone is terribly scummy with almost everything they say, one person says a few things that I
would
normally lynch them for (but have my sights set higher IMO) and everyone forgets everything else that happens...
'Let's not lynch CSL today because...well, we could do it tomorrow!' All seems very disingenuous to me.

Rhinox declaring he doesn't like the SV wagon right at the end bothers me. Charlie seems to be excusing his lack of associated content by claiming he's not 'over-thinking'. Or, he's scum.

KMD: what's wrong with a Charlie lynch?

EGL: why aren't you the best lynch today?

I'm going start off with a:

Vote: Xite91

Who's scum?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Rhinox »

Locke Lamora wrote:Rhinox declaring he doesn't like the SV wagon right at the end bothers me.
What about it bothers you?

Off topic: Everytime I see your avatar, I want to yell out: "DO YOU SMEEEEELL WHAT THE LOCKE IS COOKIN'!?"
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Charlie wrote:@Twomz: That would require me to "work". Aw, do I really have to?
Charlie wrote:@Xite91: That would require me to "work". Aw, do I really have to, mom?
*facepalm*

I do not see a good excuse for this. Explaining your reads, clarifying things that people are confused about, and defending yourself should not be a difficult thing to do.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Twomz »

Kmd4390 wrote:Damn, way too busy lately.

A Charlie lynch would be bad.
Care to explain why not? Cause it doesn't seem like he actually wants to defend himself or contribute to the game and he's been acting rather scummy.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Xite91 »

K responding quickly, more to come tonight
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Ythan, take a look:

Stop fishing plox.
Charlie wrote:@millar13: Go look up this picture where there is a pregnant mother of about 8 months gestation (in her third trimester) in the background, out of focus due to a feline intruder popping its head in front of the camera, bringing it into focus. Then imagine large a impact font caption on the bottom part of this picture, saying Hypokrit.

@Twomz: That would require me to "work". Aw, do I really have to?

@Pittbunny: For what its worth, toothless' original case on me seems better. Just my 2 cents.

@Xite91: That would require me to "work". Aw, do I really have to, mom?

Incidentally, Ythan is right.
Ani, stop being a dumb. Play or gtfo, so, who's scum?

This next part will be having a lot added to it later
, I wasn't able to read at all last night because I rediscovered skype last night Ani's dad :P is currently 1000 miles away so needless to say talking to him takes priority over this game. Just posting some of my points to show that I have been doing as I promised. Also, I think I may have found something interesting.

Amished – Replaced docpotter, who had no posts whatsoever
Town read, hes reading the game and posting questions and advancing it, but I have yet to see a strong case from him. I would like to see him push a lynch rather than go “XXXX who’s scum?” over and over again

rhinox replaced cmar, had no posts as well
First post = odd, a request to not lynch him until he’s gotten back into the game. Not a scumtell, just a weird first post.
Post #6, a meta vote on Raider. I don’t much like it because the reason he voted was for a point of view that could be the same no matter what alliance he is. Actually, I just skimmed through some of his old games and, yeah, this is his meta as a townie as well. Rest of the post is snappy talk because of a pushed millar-claim
Post #7, okay makes some sense, but you should have checked before saying all of that (it is his town meta too, as far as I can see, other than the IS bit, but I don’t see that paralleling any of this game either)
Why was your vote still on him at this point?
Post #9, I don’t see the slip, did you ever explain it?
Post #11, not seeing this as too much a problem
Post #12, it’s never ok for town to lose a day, especially early in the game
After a few more posts you start flailing a little.
Post #17, your case against me… an interesting one. The connections I would have made were very very skewed and on my reread wouldn’t have meant much because I realized that they were based mostly on what other people were saying, but it was links like if Richard is scum, what does that make you (probably town was my thoughts on that at the time, not sure now though), or what does that make CSL? (Saw him being scum in this case, don’t remember why, I’ll probably find it in my reread, but you’re only my second ISO.) Or, if he flips town, who is scum? Simple information like that, but it seemed a lot stronger then. Also I had a case on him, I think I made a huge post on this, but even if I didn’t you will get to see all of my views soon enough.
Post #19, Whoa, major backpedaling on me here. Because I uh, made a post back against your case and then replaced out so I’m town? Not that I’m disputing me being town, but that’s some terrible reasoning to me.
Also,
Raider is confusing. He was really the first wagon option that I remember, and it never took off. Usually, early wagons on town tend to take off pretty quickly.

Wait, this actually explains a lot to me. You voted raider, not because of the meta reason, but because early wagons usually take off well? Scum scummy scum scum
Also, ohai, wagon on sv! Lets do it!
NEXT POST FROM HIM
Rhinox wrote:All of a sudden, I'm not liking the SV wagon as much...
I liked his case on twomz, until he stopped pushing it because twomz answered one thing on his case. I really don’t like how he doesn’t seem to have much confidence in his cases at all.
Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and chrono were scum and he’s trying to distance by keeping going back to him.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Xite: Did you mean charlie instead of ani after your charlie quote?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Charlie »

Hm, yeah..seems like there is something wrong with that last post, Xite91.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Charlie »

I'd like to take a moment to ponder about mafia inventors.
Kindness
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Xite91 »

Okay, so I think I'm doing this according to the advice given to me.

Biggest thing I saw was that active lurking needs to stop.

I’d like to see more from these players/ Haven’t gotten a good read yet

Nachomamma(really have nothing to say about him yet)
Ythan (also, his way of play this game is making me… uncomfortable, there’s no right way to say it, but I just don’t like it)
Chronopie (seems town, but I want more content dammit)
CSL (Keep reading for an interesting look at him)
EGL
Millar (as in stuff that actually helps the town for you)
Magua (seems town, but not too positive yet)
Locke Lamora (seems town as well, but with only two posts not sure yet)
Kmd (I am disappoint in how poorly you seem to be playing, what happened to how awesome you always tell me you are? Of course, I could be a little biased here considering you’re my mafia daddy )
Ani (Play or gtfo)
Charlie (same as ani)
Richard (same as Charlie)
Pittbunny (still deciding on you)

K, now,

CSL
CSL wrote:-looks at votecount-

After all this time, I forgot millar was playing.

Sorry, but I won't play with him. You all need someone who will.

Mod: Due to circumstances that have arisen a few days ago, I am unable to play if millar13 is in the same game as I. This will be my last post in this game. Replace me, please.
CSL wrote:I'm going to re-read, and stuff.

And I'm going to ignore millar if he is talking about stupid stuff. His meta is poor.
CSL wrote:
Charlie wrote:Oh, I disagree with Rhinox.

I'd prefer more policy lynches.

VOTE: millar13
This

VOTE: millar13
Wait what?

Oh, and Jahudo screams town to me.

So that’s my post on thoughts in the game so far, Next I’ll have a mass post including ISO thoughts on these players

raider8169
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Twomz
RichardGHP
holycon
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Xite91 »

Yeah, I meant charlie, but the same could go for ani because I'm thinking the same thing about him
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Rhinox »

Xite: How is SSBF fishing?

iso of me: any of that you specifically want me to respond to? I really don't feel like me going through point by point will be of much benefit. I can maybe hit a couple points...

"After a few more posts you start flailing a little." - I can link you to some of my games where I've flailed. I have not flailed at all in this game. What flailing were you refering to?

"Post #19, Whoa, major backpedaling on me here. Because I uh, made a post back against your case and then replaced out so I’m town? Not that I’m disputing me being town, but that’s some terrible reasoning to me." - OK, you're right, you're still scum. No, really. Die scum. :P

Seriously, you responded to all my points in a logical manner. And rather than just focusing on defending my points, you moved on to scumhunting. Thats why the response felt townie to me. I wanted to move on to lynching chrono, and responding to your post would've been a distraction and unnecessary. Also, you replaced out, so responding point by point would have been kind of pointless anyways.

Now that your back in, is there anything from that post you really want to me respond to now?

"Wait, this actually explains a lot to me. You voted raider, not because of the meta reason, but because early wagons usually take off well? Scum scummy scum scum" - what? explain please.

"Also, ohai, wagon on sv! Lets do it!" - I wouldn't exactly call that a fair representation of my thoughts on the SV wagon...

"NEXT POST FROM HIM

Rhinox wrote:
All of a sudden, I'm not liking the SV wagon as much..." - Same question I asked Locke: What's the problem with that post?

"I liked his case on twomz, until he stopped pushing it because twomz answered one thing on his case." - It was based on a misinterpretation on my part. After clearing that up, the only part left (question still unanswered by the way) is, Why did twomz say that leaving SV alive would attract vig attention away from trying to kill scum? But, taking the claim into consideration and the fact that its potentially provable, I can forgive that comment for now...

"I really don’t like how he doesn’t seem to have much confidence in his cases at all." - What makes you think I don't have confidence in my cases?

"Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and chrono were scum and he’s trying to distance by keeping going back to him." - Thats awfully pretentious. You could say that about anyone who expresses suspicion on anyone. For example, you and richard are scum partners trying to distance because you keep going back to him. Its mutual distancing because he OMGUSed you for no reason. Every else is scum partners with CSL, charlie, and millar - they're distancing by trying to lynch them. etc, etc.

wait wait wait...
Xite 863 wrote:Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and chrono were scum and he’s trying to distance by keeping going back to him.
Xite 867 wrote:Chronopie (seems town, but I want more content dammit)
Explain this inconsistency.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Ythan »

Inexplicably uncomfortable. Okay.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Xite91 »

Rhinox wrote:1) Xite: How is SSBF fishing?

2) I can link you to some of my games where I've flailed. I have not flailed at all in this game. What flailing were you refering to?

3) Seriously, you responded to all my points in a logical manner. And rather than just focusing on defending my points, you moved on to scumhunting. Thats why the response felt townie to me. I wanted to move on to lynching chrono, and responding to your post would've been a distraction and unnecessary. Also, you replaced out, so responding point by point would have been kind of pointless anyways.

4) "Wait, this actually explains a lot to me. You voted raider, not because of the meta reason, but because early wagons usually take off well? Scum scummy scum scum" - what? explain please.

5) I wouldn't exactly call that a fair representation of my thoughts on the SV wagon...

6) Same question I asked Locke: What's the problem with that post?

7) "I really don’t like how he doesn’t seem to have much confidence in his cases at all." - What makes you think I don't have confidence in my cases?

8) "Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and chrono were scum and he’s trying to distance by keeping going back to him." - Thats awfully pretentious. You could say that about anyone who expresses suspicion on anyone. For example, you and richard are scum partners trying to distance because you keep going back to him. Its mutual distancing because he OMGUSed you for no reason. Every else is scum partners with CSL, charlie, and millar - they're distancing by trying to lynch them. etc, etc.

9) wait wait wait...
Xite 863 wrote:Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and chrono were scum and he’s trying to distance by keeping going back to him.
Xite 867 wrote:Chronopie (seems town, but I want more content dammit)
Explain this inconsistency.
1) Oops, that was directed at Ythan, but I was looking at a quote from ssbf, so I said ssbf. And now that I look at it again, it wasn't him fishing so much as directing a vig-kill, so Ythan stop doing that. :)
2) posts 14-16 mostly
3) But for the sake of everyone else, you could at least respond to what you feel is important.
4) The two posts that I put side by side should explain that
5) Then what was?
6) Because the post RIGHT BEFORE THAT was you voting for him, it's hard to explain but you jumped right on a wagon out of nowhere, then you said you regretted it but didn't change it.
7) Because you've jumped into them, make a case, and then you jumped out of them just as quick.
8) Just a link if one of you turn out to be scum
9) Again, just a link. Also, I didn't say he
was
either. I said that he feels townie to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was scum. (sometimes the towniest player in the game is actually scum. In fact, it happens a lot) Also, I said I need more from him because he's doin an aweful fine job of lurking.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Ok, Richardfail.

I created the OMGUS vote as a gambit to see if I could form a wagon on myself, whereupon I would analyse the votes to determine the scum who latched onto an easy vote. ani was the only one that really stuck out in my mind. The gambit as a whole turned out to be something of a missed opportunity. A little more action regarding it would have been nice.

So, lynch me if you want. If you decide to, ani, SSBF and millar are scum (kill them please !!) and Ythan, Xite, Twomz, Rhinox and Amished are town. Keep them alive.

Unvote
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Twomz »

...Obvious OMGUS isn't really even a scumtell anymore, it's when they're not being obvious about it is when you have to watch out for it. That's a pretty weak 'gambit'...
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

VC Bump
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus