Mini 1011: Help! My Computer Got Infected! (Game over!)

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Vote: xvart
What are you talking about? Are you scum with her and she did it in your quick-topic?
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Ah. In that case, for jumping to conclusions. You never know, she might not…
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Lots of activity. I promises content tomorrow, probably should have declare V/LA today.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

UK wrote:...bv and M=W were playing?

FoS: bv
FoS: M=W
I'm suspicious because I'm playing the game? Why?
I have a town read on xvart, strong meta. I don't see anything scummy really about 65.
FakeGod is scummy. He says a post is scummy right after someone else and then says because of one word he's ignoring it. Right now it's around the best I've got.
Unvote, Vote: FakeGod.

This is why I hate starting games from scratch.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

gandalf!!!!! Post! Content! Until you do, because I've seen you do it in other games,
Unvote, Vote: gandalf5166

Also, I believe this is L-2. Be careful with votes on him.
Limited access for about a week. May not post some days.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Just post content ASAP. If you don't have the time for a game, don't play it.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Hi tazaro. You were scum in newbie 943 I think. You made town lose. I don't like you.[/joking]
Sorry guys. I'm spending too much time on my other games. I'll likely put up a good post tomorrow, for now I'll
Unvote
, would vote JJ for reasons I'll say tomorrow, but I'm not sure where he is on votes right now. I promise to make this game first priority tomorrow.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Eh. I don't know, still think JJ's scum, reasons tonight when I have time. But I would like to hear from JJ first. And can you collect
your
case into one post please?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Me=Weird »

V/LA until saturday afternoon.
Evil life.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Interesting. Twomz, do you really want to figure out your sanity by lynching UK, with nothing else, no case, no nothing? My official V/LA is over, but I won't be able to give much content until thursday, after which I will be productive and active.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Sorry. A project has consumed my life for the past couple days. Good content will most likely be here tomorrow.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Case on jj soon(tonight). This week has been crazy.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

PieMan, I'm not sure what you mean. Could someone who doesn't have a PR and understands translate it? Now,
A case on jelly jigglerRandom Votes. Blah Blah.
Talks nonsensically about lagerdog, whatever that is.
Does not seem able to keep up with thread, as he had no idea why UK and vezo were talking about azure and night.
And you would know we might not have very many PR's, because you're part of a/the PR low mafia group.
Votes xvart, for having a serious sounding post. Um, isn't serious
good
?
I thought it was trying to get discussion, but if jj says it's trying to get a lynch out of nothing, he must be right.[/sarcasm]
Voting right of the bat is bad? I was thinking it helped get discussion going. Silly me.[/sarcasm]
OMGUS so weak it isn't even OMGUS. Pathetic.
Apparently, he thinks he's non-noob scum.
Content? Where? Since when is active lurking not a scum-tell? Says he'd probably vote screl, first time mentioning screl, doesn't say anything scummy that screl's done;
Claims after one person asking for it. Feasible claim.
WRONG!! Active lurking is posts without content, of which he is a master. Not being onsite and not posting. No content by my standards either. Huh. It can't be because he
doesn't have content.
[/sarcasm]
Don't think so, look at the sample PM.
vezo was the most obvious what?
Finally! A case! Not a bad one, but why the
six
posts in between your initial suspicion of screl and the case?
Calling someone out on seriousness is content? What is this world coming to?
But long debates are content! Something he needs to provide!
More not paying attention to thread. Had to double post as he didn't read that there were 2 kills in time for his first one.
It is a rare good post!
Blindly follows claimed cop who is as likely to be insane, paranoid, naive, or even(*gasp*) random as sane. And for all we know, scum fake-claiming.
He admits his quick vote is vote-worthy, by voting UK because of her vote that, according to him, is as scummy as his own quick vote.
So, not only does he not know about the possibility of insanity, he doesn't know about the possibility of scum-fake-claims. And he's keeping his vote on UK despite having a case on someone else(screl). Just because of an unreliable cop result.
So he was posting then because of lots of questions that will (according to him) come later. And he's not even trying to convince us of anything.
Twomz will probably get NK'd? Thanks for the WIFOM. I've played with UK before. She was town. She posted pretty much the same, except more abusive. Brilliant idea. Random-lynch. Wonder how long it would take for scum to win…
I don't see those questions as useless…
I don't remember him admitting to being lazy. If content isn't analyzing, what is it? I'm pretty sure I could answer them. He unvotes UK because of something resembling meta, which is never reliable.
He doesn't think UK is scum anymore. Because… why exactly?
He… doesn't care about getting lynched. Even though if he really is town, as digi said, it could place us in MyLo or LyLo.

You know, I'm okay with lynching this guy. And now, question for everyone:
@ALL: ARE YOU AWARE I'M IN THIS GAME? AS FAR AS I KNOW, ONLY XVART AND TAZARO ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE. IS THIS PART OF THE BASTARDY-NESS? ONLY A COUPLE PEOPLE CAN BE AWARE OF ME?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

screl1 wrote:
diginova wrote:I think mass claim is a good idea... I do agree with UK starting, so if she is mafia, she could be caught out on a fakeclaim.
1.) mass claim is a horrible idea - town could have a power role or two left - you would be telling mafia who to kill
2.) Anyone can claim any role - no way to prove it or disprove it - it solves nothing
3.) UK will end up being lynched at the end of the day because of Twomz's results
4.) UK has set it up so that if someone votes for her (your welcome UK) right now she will yell that it is a quick lynch and that whoever votes for her is mafia
1.) It's probably LyLo. If so, and they have information, now the time to share it.
2.) Yes, but scum would have to stick to their fake-claims.
3.) Why? Yes, twomz was cop, but we have no clue if he was sane, and we don't really want to find out by lynching her in LyLo.
4.) And…?
I believe screl to be scum, as well as pieman. Possibly fakegod.
Speaking of which, Fake, why did you hammer before JJ even responded to either of the cases?
I'm tired, will respond to other things later.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Me=Weird »

screl: Maybe because you're, you know, scum(my)? Also, why are you agains claiming, which would prevent watcher tracker
cop
from claiming when they might have vital information?
Screl, please claim in your next post.
Mod: V/LA tomorrow.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I totally agree with vezo's above post.

On the one hand, no-one suspected me, like at all. Which is totally new and awesome.
On the other, I wasn't right about anyone. Grr.
Maybe I'll do better in wheel of fortune.
I did pre-in already, didn't I, SC?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”