Mini 1011: Help! My Computer Got Infected! (Game over!)

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by xvart »

Vote: UncertainKitten

For voting the mod.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by xvart »

Me=Weird wrote:
Vote: xvart
What are you talking about? Are you scum with her and she did it in your quick-topic?
Wait for it...

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by xvart »

Shit. Nevermind. I was thinking of Kinetic who always votes the mod for the first vote.

In that case, vote stays, for the eventual "I hate quote stripes" discussion that is bound to happen sometime this game.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by xvart »

UncertainKitten wrote:
Vote StrangerCoug
Holy shit. I was right anyway...

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by xvart »

PieMan wrote:@Uncertainkitten I haz plaided 1 onsiet, NOOB gaem

I haz plaided legionz in perzon gaemz
Given that this is a computer based flavor game, could this be a post restriction?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:29 am

Post by xvart »

vezokpiraka wrote:
Vote UK

I forogt why but I remember I had to vote you.
vezokpiraka wrote:Oh just remembered why. Now I can
unvote
I don't understand... You had to vote for UK, couldn't remember why, then you remembered why, then you unvoted after remembering why you had to vote in the first place? Something is not adding up here...
FakeGod wrote:Sorry Kitten but I didn't even read this game yet

g2g run
Considering there was a twenty minute delay between your post and UK's post and you still popped in suggests that you were actually reading the game and you noticed that UK voted for you and then came in to explain... It seems you were anxious to undermine that vote.

UNVOTE: UncertainKitten
VOTE: FakeGod

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 am

Post by xvart »

UncertainKitten, 73 wrote:Never been in a game with you in my life, Vezo, that I know of. Though I imagine my name is prolific for my fairly antagonistic playstyle and seeming disrespect for even the possibility I could be lynched.
QFT.
jelly jiggler, 87 wrote:also
vote: xvart
for post #65
Hrm? Your voting me for being the 65th poster? Or is there something concerning in that post that you don't feel like elaborating on why it is worthy of a vote?
FakeGod, 88 wrote:I also found xvart's 65 suspicious, but he used the word "undermine", so I let it go. :P
If you are going to OMGUS you might as well throw down the vote with it instead of fencesitting for arbitrary reasons. Or maybe you let the "suspicious" post go because it's true and you don't want to bring more attention to it?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 am

Post by xvart »

jelly jiggler, 97 wrote:I thought that post sounded unnecessarily serious.
Yes, because joking around and getting lulz is the best way to find scum in a game. Your weak justification for a vote is noted.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by xvart »

I have a strong suspicion that this game is going to make me claw my eyes out.
PieMan wrote:@ xvart Y so srus?
VOTE: xvart
Want 2 here more from joo, Y so up in teh grillz? Letting joo kno, 2 srus, 2 soon?
You want to hear more from me? But you don't want me to be serious? What exactly do you want to hear more about?
jelly jiggler, 102 wrote:Well that's your opinion. I think it's much better to look for people that are going after people who are joking because to me it looks like you are trying to start a lynch out of nothing.
That's just the thing: he wasn't joking. He gave a "legitimate" non joking reason for his vote.
PieMan, 103 wrote:Smellz of Ate, we ghot 3 weakz, Y wuld ne1 take much srus rite nao
This is absurd. It only helps scum to joke around longer and not actually get to people's motives and... you know... actually scumhunt? Why in the world would scum want to delay scumhunting? (Can you see the joke there??) And please explain the AtE in greater detail.

UNVOTE: FakeGod
VOTE: PieMan

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by xvart »

PieMan wrote:@xvart moar in genral, Joo jumped hard, fast. with 0 2 jump @. Joo seam defensive, ovar the start of talkz, being joo R teh centre, ATE?
How about you drop the fake post restriction and explain to me how jumping hard and fast is defensive and being the center are appealing to emotion? PieMan - were you scum in the noob game you played? Also, how is leading people scummy? I'll do whatever I need to and use whoever I need to to get scum lynched.

@gandalf
- why does it say you are voting yourself?
jelly jiggler, 106 wrote:@xvart: Good luck trying to figure out who is joking on the internet. I hope you aren't one of those crazy vote happy people or this will be one of those games
And this deserves an unvote? What have I done to decrease suspicion? It seems if anything my behavior has stayed the same in terms of "srsness" which would make you want to keep your vote unless your original reasons for voting for me were baseless. Also, JJ - how many games have you completed and how many of those were as scum?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:32 am

Post by xvart »

jelly jiggler, 125 wrote:If this is the part where you claim that I'm noob scum I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Well, I was trying to determine if you were noob scum squirming under pressure, noob town trying to avoid being called scum, or someone who is just trying to laugh away attention (for some other reason). It is apparent to me that you don't like the attention you were getting; I'm just trying to figure out why. And, FYI, I'm not typically a vote hopping person; it is just there is an inordinate amount of scummy behavior so early in the game.
vezokpiraka, 149 wrote:heh. Don't know what to do.
FG scum
JJ scum .
Who should we kill first?
Why aren't you voting one of them? In fact, why are you not voting anyone?
FakeGod, 142 wrote:and this game reminds me of a game I played with farside; point: I really wish I had uncertainkitten's meta. :|
Please explain? What game (if it's over)? How does it remind you of that game?

@PieMan
- what's the penalty if you don't post under the guidelines of your post restriction?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:39 am

Post by xvart »

FakeGod wrote:Why would you possibly want this information??
I'll answer this after he responds; but I will say that I see no net gain for scum knowing this unless the scum have the ability to hack his computer and post a normal post to penalize him.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by xvart »

Hold on a second. I think the Gandalf wagon has scum written all over it. Everyone voting after the first couple votes is looking exceptionally opportunistic. Especialy Me=Weird's vote. With all the enthusiasm and saying for everyone else to be careful because he is at L-2, then going V/LA? Smells fishy to me. I'll look at the rest of the wagon tomrrow.

And why the hell is gandalf voting himself, especially since the vote was there before he even posted? I want him to give some sort of explanation about that vote, if he knows anything about it more than anything. And why is nobody else wondering about this?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 am

Post by xvart »

Pieman and Me=Weird
- why are you putting more pressure on gandalf? Why are you not concerned about Ademisk or bv310 posting habits?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:31 am

Post by xvart »

UncertainKitten wrote:EBWOP: Yes, I know xvart wasn't asking me but as one of the people on the wagon I figure it wise to justify my vote against comparative situations.
Yes, I'm less concerned with the first couple of votes, but the others that piled on afterwards are extremely opportunistic; especially Me=Weird's with the context he provided.
StrangerCoug wrote:
jelly jiggler wrote:I think the mod has me and gandalf mixed up. I was the first to vote gandalf and he never voted.
Fixed. Make sure you bold important information like this.
Okay, now that that is cleared up; the reason I was asking was because, based on flavor, maybe someone had control over gandalf's vote or had forced/hacked his vote, or he had to do something to "free" his vote; all of which would appear to me to be a scum action against gandalf.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 am

Post by xvart »

PieMan, 170 wrote:2 Itz hrd. 1f Gandalf, waz Aktiv from start, It wuld be on xvart, It iz a low end caze, but having the vote out ther, givs moar dizcussion.
So if gandalf was active from the start you would be voting me? But not Ademisk, who has also not been active, and who you already acknowledged existed by trying to vote earlier?
PieMan, 183 wrote:@xvart U only vote 4 who U C. I 4got they were hear. Ghot 2 keap a better I. Gand haz posted much, in other placez, while the other 2 R MIA. Zo Gand iz activ lurkz, and teh otherz r MIA.
In fact, how can you justify this post by saying gandalf has posted much, when at the time of your vote he had only posted once (the equivalent of Ademisk)? Sounds to me like you are trying to justify for your original vote on gandalf after the fact.
PieMan, 184 wrote:@xvart Y did U whant 2 Kno teh bad stuff frum me posting rong?

p 152
Like I said (in the post you mention at the bottom of your post), I'll explain once you tell me what the ramification of violating your post restriction is. How did the moderator respond to your inquiry about the lack of information in your role pm? Again, I see no gain for scum to know this information and if I did I would never have asked it in the first place.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by xvart »

PieMan, 197 wrote:Ademisk iz AFK, Knot cuming bak, just gone.
And we just found this out 16 posts ago? This only supports the fact that you are making this up as you go.
PieMan, 197 wrote:Gandalf haz posted much, in other placez Nub. He iz active lurkzorz.
So I ask again, you don't believe he is busy in other games? What do you think he is hiding from so early? Is he noob scum that can't handle the pressure of the page five wagon on him?
PieMan, 197 wrote:He siad prolly a warning, I azzume 2 an' I die.
Hmmm... Now I've never played a game designed and moderated by StrangerCoug, but I have gotten the impression that they are pretty well designed and thought through. Probably a warning? Come on. Now why don't you save us all the headache and drop the fake post restriction, give us a phony reason why you were faking the restriction, we'll wait for gandalf to come and participate, hopefully get
a replacement
two replacements
by then, then we'll lynch you.

xvart.

preview edit: saw asked to be replacement post.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:11 am

Post by xvart »

jelly jiggler, 212 wrote:I have produced some content and active lurking is a pretty unreliable scum tell.
It always peaks my interest when someone defines their posts as producing "some" content. Not content, but "some" content.
PieMan, 219 wrote:@ xvart Y did U ask Mai Penaltie? Y wuld I maek Up a PR?
Because with the flavor of this game it would be an easy restriction to fake and the WIFOM question is would a scum member get a post restriction or are you faking it to seem like you obviously not scum. As has been said, proof of ability does not indicate proof of alignment. I asked the questions because I wanted to see how likely it is that you are making it up, and the answer you gave is so weak. Even if the moderator did forget to put any penalty in about not following the restriction, I find it hard to believe that he would say "probably a warning." That doesn't seem right.
Maybe if you could point me to another game or two where post restrictions have been used since I have never been in a game with one. If it is fairly typical that penalties are not included that would help your case, or even a comparison to help me out. I've looked but haven't been successful.
Nevermind, just saw the link UK posted a while back and your story is more likely because it seems like SC is more has his post restrictions as an honor among men sort of deal. I'm still not sure I believe you, and I don't believe you are town, but my case holds no weight anymore.

Unvote

Tazaro, 235 wrote:Just frustrated because the vote numbers are as far from consensus as I've ever seen, which come to think of it is stupid for me to worry about because the deadline's not imminent.
Can we take a chill pill for a few minutes, please?
PieMan, 236 wrote:I kan C Thiz, tho I think his rep N33dz 2 kno to post often so.
UNVOTE:
FOS:Gandalf
This whole gandalf thing is absurd. An FoS? Really? I think leaving a vote is fine to show the replacement that you are serious about getting some content from the slot; but, completely jumping off the scummy bandwagon and leaving a FoS is straight up suspicious. Basically you are saying that the position is suspicious, but I have seen no legitimate suspicious reasons on gandalf. Everything he has said appears to be true.
Tazaro, 266 wrote:Pay close attention to my questions, M=W:
Screl and JJ, a scum pair?
I just burned hard because I let my read dictate a possible scum pairing which falsely reinforced my original read. I think it's a little too early to speculate on scum pairings, especially when we have no flips to judge.

As a side note, I'm going to have a couple of doctor's appointments this week most likely in preparation for shoulder surgery, so I will posting less frequently and possibly need some V/LA sometime in the future.

I guess now that I have no vote placed I'll have to go back and read this madness again. I support the jiggler wagon, though.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 am

Post by xvart »

omg... taz - could you please, for the love of god and all that is holy reread your post before clicking the submit button. I can't tell you how annoying it is to read three to four posts in a row, each one saying "second edit" or "third edit" or whatever. Instead of rapid firing posts try and make one post with everything you want to say in it. I have significant problems with the direction you are trying to take this game and your all mighty attitude about directing everyone, but I will get to that later. I just had to post this because I couldn't take it to get home and see six more pages of spam.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by xvart »

UK: Warning, quote stripes ahead. I don't think any of it is necessarily relevant to you other than I probably answered whatever question you wanted me to answer in there. If you specify exactly what you want answered I do it in a follow up post.
Tazaro, 274 wrote:
jelly jiggler wrote:Well maybe it won't for you since you aren't even trying. Ah w/e I will do it anyway since I have nothing to lose. I am the mouse and I have no powers.
The people who have no powers are vanilla townies. There is not more than one mouse; I doubt there is more than one vanilla townie. Your claim is suspect.
Irrelevant. Each vanilla townie could have a different computer part. The sample pm says Motherboard, a vanilla townie.
UncertainKitten, 278 wrote:@Tazaro: That is a terrible argument and you should feel terrible for it. Flavor != role. In themed games, different flavor names can have the same role.
QFT. You seem to making arguments just for the sake of making arguments.
Tazaro, 283 wrote:Guess what my power is, everyone. You'll generate flavor discussion. Please do that. And I want to suggest that flavor is very important in this context. Consider PieMan; what's the object or software that he is? It's got to be related to his post restriction.
Why would we want to guess your power? What purpose does it serve? How does everyone guessing your power help identify scum?
Tazaro, 286 wrote:I won't tell anyone my power even if they get it right. Lighten up, Kitty.
Then what is the point? You get called out on something ridiculous and highly scummy and you tell that person to lighten up?
Tazaro, 294 wrote:Triple Post: Kitten, I'm not forcing anyone to discuss. I want to know if anybody can discuss flavor in a way that's strategic. It seems interesting-- to me, anyway.
And it's highly distracting to, you know... actual scumhunting at this point in the game. Anything anyone says is highly speculative and risks outting actual knowledge that town might which will only aid scum until we get some flips. Then flavor discussion becomes relevant.
Tazaro wrote:I would like to know if by any chance you are talking about formulating a case against me. And I'll multipost less. I do that in games once people ask me to.
Why would you think I'm talking about formulating a case? What I was referring to about direction was everything mentioned above. If you aren't scum you're making it awfully easy for them to hid amongst the madness of your posting all over the place, asking people to guess your role, trying to start a flavor discussion, etc. And so what if I was going to make a case on you? Are you trying to preempt any possible case by saying you see it's coming? When I make a case on you you'll know it; I have a feeling if I just sit back a while you will make it awfully easy to formulate a case; which if you are town, is very very bad.
Tazaro, 319 wrote:Now that I've talked to PieMan on this page with two posts, I have this to say:
JELLY JIGGLER, ANSWER THE QUESTION IN POST 307. What, can't come up with a lie about why you said you would PROBABLY vote for screl?
Do you think asking the question over and over and over is helping? Especially when Jiggler said he wouldn't be back until later tonight? Do you think it makes him look more scummy because it appears like he is avoiding your questions? And what's with all the follow up questions presuming that I'm going to have this full out case on you? Why do you think I'm conspiring to build a case against you while I'm not sitting at the computer spamming posts? Take your ADD meds.
Tazaro wrote:I'm glad that I made sure he answered that because I think kvart could be scummier than screl...
How so? How scummy is screl? What does reading my posts in isolation tell you about my alignment?
Tazaro wrote:Saying how is leading people scummy, kvart? Well, I'm leading people, kvart. So is leading people scummy? No, you can say that the WAY I've been leading people is scummy, and this argument could be based on the notion of my not being able to be a town due to my wanting a policy lynch on gandalf that I retracted after knowing he's actually replacing out for not strategy reasons (he wasn't being a lurking scum) and due to my thinking that jelly jiggler could be linked to another person because of his unexplained vote. Did you know what could have been the explanation for jelly jiggler's vote, kvart? The rest of us didn't and there people were waiting for JJ to answer my question because we did not know what could have justified it. Kvart, you are raising my eyebrows. But, what do you have to say about all this. Am I a bad player?
lol? I'm sure there's a point in your runaway run on sentence, but I can't find it. Why am I raising your eyebrows? You have yet to give any justification for your suspicions. And, I never said leading people was scummy; in fact I was saying the opposite, but you do a nice job of talking about how your behavior is scummy despite your impression of yourself leading people.
Tazaro, 348 wrote:Mouse is believable, and I am seeing myself paying attention to the notion that not all players who are town have the same object identity as I do.
Mouse didn't seem believable to you when he first said it. What changed your mind about his claim?

Toward the end of your posting spree you seem to be throwing my name around a lot and lumping me in with people you think are scum. Do you think the more you say my name will make me more scummy?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 am

Post by xvart »

Tazaro wrote:I'm sorry, kvart, I was reading the between lines and wondering whether you would attack me; I was suspicious that you would formulate a case against me because you mentioned talking about me later. But you're not my only suspect, and you didn't pounce on what I said (screl is the one who's doing pouncing) about you which is good in my book. You're reasonableness is noted
Why were you reading between the lines? Are you paranoid someone is going to call you out? Again, why were you suspicious that I would formulate a case against you? Are people not allowed to talk about others except when making cases?

Also, you still haven't explained why I am a suspect of yours. You also failed to answer these questions (don't worry, I won't spam it over and over and over because it may have just been an oversight on your part):
  1. What does reading me in isolation tell you about my alignment?
  2. Why am I suspicious?
  3. What purpose does guessing your power serve in aiding town find scum?
Tazaro wrote:Now for screl's post below. Here's something scum do: Hand of Suspicions. Seriously, it's not bussing JJ that I was doing, I even unvoted for him after he explained himself, and as far as I'm concerned, he IS the mouse, so screl why are you choosing now to say that I am the buddy of JJ?:
screl1 wrote:
HOS: Tazaro

The only reason I am not currently voting for you is that I don't think you have managed to derail the bus on your buddy (JJ). However if that falls off you have my vote.

You're JJ/Tazaro idea is pulled out of a hat you mafia magician, you think this isn't suspicious? I really see the scumminess here. It's not unclear why I suspected JJ with my own reasons and why I unvoted. Look at the response that JJ gave about why he wanted to vote for screl, did you expect him to have a good explanation? I didn't think he would and guessed he might incriminate himself with a bad answer. But I said it was vital that he answer, I want people to explai themselves, and he didn't incriminate himself. How can you explain JJ/Tazaro scum pair?; you are not fooling me. This is quite a time to posit this pair, screl, know that my JJ vote was retracted by me after pushing for it. This was the opportunity for you to drum suspicion on me, I thought xvart would do that. But it's you, screl.
I do agree that the JJ/tazaro link feels a little contrived, but you really give off the impression that you are just throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks. And the fact that you are comparing screl's situation with your own situation doesn't really make sense to me.
Tazaro wrote:Double post: This has my utmost seal of suspicion. Deserves a vote confirmation.
confirm VOTE: screl1
. This is a mafia member. And an edit to the above post: "know that my JJ vote..." should be "NOW that my JJ vote."
Was this post necessary? Why do you not reread your post before posting as has been suggested? tazaro - do you find it interesting that you have been in this game less than 36 hours and you already have almost three full pages in ISO? And, 39 out of your 66 posts have less than one line of text in them.
Tazaro wrote:
screl1 wrote:Screl1 and kvart, do you think your tones are similar to each other?
I don't really know. screl hasn't posted enough for me to get a sense of his persona, nor do I particularly think it is relevant. Is it problematic for the town (or just you personally) to have two similar personalities in the same game?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 am

Post by xvart »

Tazaro, 377 wrote:I'm an easy target; that's why I think a mafia member will target me.
Do you think only scum target "easy targets"?
Tazaro, 377 wrote:1) I don't know about your alignment.
What was the purpose of telling everyone to read me in isolation? What did you hope to achieve or what did you hope everyone else would see?
Tazaro, 377 wrote:(2) your manner of posting reminds me of scum player in a game I played, a player called Leech.
You seem to think that scum only act a certain way which is certainly not the case.
Tazaro, 377 wrote:Persona interests me especially since I've seen the persona of scum, real clever scum. I am going to eat lunch in case you wonder why I'm not following up. These are good questions though. And no that's not buddying, screl.
Who was clever scum? Was it in your previous game here at MafiaScum? How were they clever and what do they do? And again, it seems you recognize you said something that someone might say is buddying and immediately dismiss it. You seem to have a habit of trying to dismiss phantom cases that may or may not even be made. Why is that?
FakeGod, 379 wrote:......I don't understand Tazaro's unvote on JJer.

So you were just pushing him for a claim? :igmeou:
I understand his unvote; but I don't really understand his original vote. It seems he thought Jiggler was definite scum based on one question he asked screl. I suppose that's fine for a vote, but the tenacity behind it and rallying the troops to lynch/get him to claim does not seem right; especially after being so easily dismissed.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 am

Post by xvart »

Tazaro, 383 wrote:1)Scum can target me as a convenient bull's eye at this part of the game; I mean, UK said I could be a mislynch, and why wouldn't scum take advantage of that?. Scum can make that lynch possible.

2) I was suspicious of you. And people should read the posts of those who are suspicious. I want people to pay attention to peoples' words.

3) If I see a scum act a certain way in one game, that way of acting definitely catches my attention in other games.

4) Leech was clever scum in Newbie 943. He had a certain tone and he used that to attack the arguments of the person who he had pointed at as scum. His plan also involved fakeclaiming a cop role if you want to know what his overarching grand plan was.

5) I want to address things before scum use it against me.

And yes I have a pushy personality. Sue me. I'm tenacious and have a rallying kind of spirit because I'm impatient and don't want my points to be tossed aside; I make them for a reason and I hope I make my thoughts clear.
1. Well, sort of. UK said that similar situations often yield mislynches under a certain set of circumstances. She did not say you WOULD be a mislynch.
2. You still haven't sufficiently explained where your suspicions of me. The only thing I've gotten is I remind you of some dude who was scum in some other game. Furthermore, you even go on to say that screl and I couldn't be scum on the same team and that screl is obvious scum, so wouldn't that preclude me from being scum? This false argument and logical inconsitency warrants my vote alone. Like I said, you're just throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks.
3. Catches your eye is one thing; but assuming that behavior always comes from scum is a fallacy.
VOTE: Tazaro

@mod
- if it's cool for me to proxy vote for UK, I'll make a special note of it so there is no confusion.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

Post by xvart »

EBWOP (forgot to copy and paste from another tab):

Further evidence supporting my vote:
Tazaro, 383 wrote:UK: I did a HoS when I was scum; it's to make you seem like you're poised to vote without actually voting, which means it has an element of caution. I don't see a reason for town to do HoS. And duh, scum will eventually jump on me. Screl has already done so.
So because you did something once as scum means it is only ever used by scum? I've seen town use FoSes and HoSes as much as scum do. The usage of those is not scummy, the context is what determines if it is scummy or not. If this is such a legitimate scumtell in your book how come you didn't call out Nobody Special, UncertainKitten, Twomz, PieMan, and UncertainKitten? Why is screl's HoS scummier than the ones listed? Because it supports your "case"?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am

Post by xvart »

Sad times, town. As I said in the dead thread, nothing in mafia makes me more proud than being NK'ed as a vanilla townie N1. UK did an excellent job because D3 was completely wasted and it was painful watching. She should have been auto lynched, but that should be obvious now. The only thing that should have been considered was if Twomz was a lyncher trying to pull a fast one.
UncertainKitten, 633 wrote:I do apologize for any abuse I might have heaped on you, I
mostly
didn't mean it.
lulz.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 am

Post by xvart »

Oh, and thanks for modding the game, SC. I really liked the computer flavor (not necessarily the user flavor) especially in relation to the roles (post game observations, obviously).

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:18 am

Post by xvart »

lol, I just made the connection that gandalf was actually scum... I probably would have been screwed if gandalf ever flipped and I was still alive...

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 am

Post by xvart »

Nobody Special in Scum QT wrote:I would like for xvart to DIE.
Just read the Scum QT and lulz at the capitalized DIE.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”