SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The thing that gives me the most pause about crypto is the "why aren't you voting ME" callout at this juncture.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:The thing that gives me the most pause about crypto is the "why aren't you voting ME" callout at this juncture.
unvote
vote: Super Smash Bros. Fan
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Hiphop, we are not having a SSBF lynch today because it is stupid.
Justice will prevail
\m/
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

nopointinactingup wrote:Hiphop, we are not having a SSBF lynch today because it is stupid.
No, it isn't. You refused to answer my question that I have posted twice now, so he is scum. Here I will post it again
hiphop wrote:Why is SSBF town to you?
. Will explain my thought process tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:14 pm

SSBF is town because Charter tried to counterclaim him on Day1. It's my argument yesterday, Charter and SSBF can't be of the same alignment. And even on the off chance that he's could be scum, we should decide to lynch him tomorrow, not today.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm starting to suspect hiphop a bit more. First he gets in an argument with Almaster despite him being confirmed town. In addition I don't like how he supports lynching SSBF by using WIFOM.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by Hayker »

Crypto has been prodded
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 am

Post by crypto »

Hi. I lost Internet three days ago in a storm. I've read/skimmed the last three pages and I'm furious right now. Catchup post coming later today.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 am

Post by crypto »

hiphop wrote:ok, not Wicked.
Nice case.
Spy wrote:I could maybe swing behind a crypto lynch but, sans votes, wicked has been a non-entity.
Lol.
hiphop wrote:And I iso'd Crypto. At one point he had charter and Sando as town. Never once attacking either.
So did many people. Yourself included, if my memory's right. But then I was also the one who violently defended both podium and llama, and I caved on the latter only because it seemed to be the best way to solve the PR puzzle. If you are going to use my reads to gauge my alignment then you'd best be less selective.
Nopo wrote:Yeah ... My bad, Crypto's play is kinda cryptic. And an iso on him proves that there is an even clearer connection between him and the confirmed scums. In addition, he didn't hammer Sando and voted Llama for almost no reason.
For no reason? You're funny. You're also not paying attention. I'm too lazy to review your own reads this game, but there's a strong scent of hypocrisy in the air.
hiphop wrote:Ok. I would be happy with a spyrex or crypto lynch. Preferably crypto, because I believe he has been more scummy than spyrex, but either one works. Also answer my question
Do you have a case or am I a gut read? What has Spy done all game that's put him a notch above me on the town ladder?

Moving on . . . Wicked makes me sad. That's okay though since he's made me sad most of the game.
nopo wrote:That's right, do an ISO on crypto to see for yourself that he's scum. Spyrex also had a bit of a connection with Sando/Charter, but his post looks way more town.
You reek of unearned ego. Somebody should please drop a hammer on me to put you in your place.
Spy wrote:The thing that gives me the most pause about crypto is the "why aren't you voting ME" callout at this juncture.
Yes, fishing to see if he was buddying up or feigning scum hunting was truly a scummy move of me.

SSBF is scummy
again
. I was really hoping to just knock him and AGM off the list but two things are troubling me: (1) his continually shifty play and (2) his roleblock claim. I'm not convinced he would have been the optimal roleblock target because, at least the way I see it, he's a hell of a lot less credible than AGM. But that's a bit of an unfair point for me to make, and he's still behind Spy and probably Wicked on my scum list.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 am

Post by crypto »

Actually I retract that second point against SSBF altogether.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yes, fishing to see if he was buddying up or feigning scum hunting was truly a scummy move of me.
What?

Good lord man I'm voting for wicked and that was in response to "why not crypto" which I was SAYING while you've been a non-entity for a while now the "why not me?"
doesn't make sense as scum
in a decimated team.

But if you want to get all power defensive and not even look at the actual context of what I'm saying and ask for a hammer well
Show

Proud member of BaM
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I just realized there are only 11 people.

What does that mean in terms of remaining scum? Are there only likely to be 2?

Because if there's only 2, SSBF is looking a LOT more attractive as the last scumster.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And by "2" I mean two scum total, one scum remaining alive.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 am

Post by crypto »

Spy, you said you were willing to get behind a crypto lynch and then you said what was giving pause about me. I took giving pause about me to mean giving pause about ME, not about LYNCHING me.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

No, I said I -could- swing behind a crypto lynch if it came to it. However, ALL wicked has going for him is a voting pattern that looks good until you look at the rationale.

I'd put way more cash money on you being town between the pair.
Show

Proud member of BaM
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 am

Post by crypto »

Can we lynch you anyway?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:21 am

Post by crypto »

( :) )
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 am

Post by SpyreX »

It'll probably come to that before the end. Which is fine as long as what I've been yelling over and over again about AGM and SSBF is actually registered.

On that note it STILL doesn't make sense to lynch either today mr hoppy.
Show

Proud member of BaM
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:48 pm

crypto wrote:
Nopo wrote:Yeah ... My bad, Crypto's play is kinda cryptic. And an iso on him proves that there is an even clearer connection between him and the confirmed scums. In addition, he didn't hammer Sando and voted Llama for almost no reason.
For no reason? You're funny. You're also not paying attention. I'm too lazy to review your own reads this game, but there's a strong scent of hypocrisy in the air.
crypto wrote:
nopo wrote:That's right, do an ISO on crypto to see for yourself that he's scum. Spyrex also had a bit of a connection with Sando/Charter, but his post looks way more town.
You reek of unearned ego. Somebody should please drop a hammer on me to put you in your place.
Ego is my name crypto. But I will not back down until you clearly point out why we shouldn't think you're scum instead of name calling and .. flailing I guess.
AlmasterGM wrote:And by "2" I mean two scum total, one scum remaining alive.
AGM. Two scums are dead, and there is One scum left ( 3 in total ).
Justice will prevail
\m/
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:05 am

Post by crypto »

You have no case. Well, you do, actually; you're saying I'm scum because I didn't have scum reads on charter and Sando, which I think could be said about a good deal of people in this game. You are using my reads as a point of determining my alignment but you are only sharing half the story, the other half of which includes strong town reads on podium and llama and reluctantly "lynching" llama only because that seemed to be the best way to cut through the game. You'll also recall that there were several times on day one when I could have pushed for a lynch on either SSBF or yourself, but chose not to—much to podium's approval, hurr—because while you were both scummy at the time it just wasn't the optimal move for the town.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:16 am

Ok. Crypto, Iso Spyrex. I'm in the mood for either of you + I'm being lazy = I'm looking for something that can persuade me.
Justice will prevail
\m/
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ok 744 is almost enough to make me want you dead homey.

Almost.

While not having scum reads on charter and sando is fine (I didn't on charter and was ambivalent towards sando sans hiphop shove) saying strong town reads on dead town, one of which you helped lynch, isn't doing a whole lot for me.

However, its moot and I still think Wicked has FAR more of a chance to be the blue bomber to our dr wileys around here.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Reading through Wickedestjr's ISO, I'm more inclined to believe that he's town for now since he pushed for both Sando's and charter's lynch in some form, never had a town read on either scums, and I liked his overall play, although the read isn't as strong as hiphop's, so I'll still keep a close eye on him.

@SpyreX: You claim that Wickedestjr is a non-entity, basically meaning he's non-existant in this game. Do you think there's a scummy connection between him and Sando/charter? If so, please provide evidence of this.

@crypto: You have yet to claim. Please do so.

At this rate, I really don't care of which of {crypto, SpyreX} gets lynched ToDay. Both are most likely to be the last remaining scum in this game and based off them receiving the most attention and there little back-to-back argument, I think they're different alignments.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by crypto »

Oh, VT.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by hiphop »

My thought process. We have Almaster, nopo, Crypto, Spyrex, wicked, SSBF,.

As already stated Almaster is confirmed town, not taking in account of redirectors, or busdrivers, since they are not usually used on this forum.

Then we have nopo. Nopo was non-existent until today, in which I find he has produced a few town tells this post and this post are just a few. So calling him town.

Crypto is neither town nor scum. He has shown nothing to me that puts him as town or scum. Until here At first I ignored it on the iso, but after Spyrex pointed it out, and thinking about it some more, I can't see scum doing that.

So Spyrex. To me he has been town ever since twilight of the Sando lynch, where even then he has said he would much rather lynch SSBF. Scum bussing scum, and then saying after the lynch is done that another lynch is prefered. I see it as a townie move, but I have done it as scum. Either way that still puts him above Crypto. And a post like this is still seen is a townie light and not scummy.

Wicked, Wicked, Wicked. Completely a non-entity. Ok in the beginning of day 1, but since, absolutely nothing. I find that he parrots and completely unhelpful, but he does have a voting pattern on scum. Which of course gives me the most pause on him.

SSBF-Lurky, Lurkity, Lurker. Shall i say scummy? Of course. He was scummy day 1, day 2, and now day 3. Take his recent case on Spyrex(where his vote is). He said that spyrex is scum, because he said charter was town. Almaster said he wasn't lynching charter, does that make him scum too? Crypto rebuffed his argument and the only thing he has said agaisnt spyrex was a point that wasn't even true. Yet he continues to keep his vote on Spyrex. Not only that but saying someone is a different alignment just because they had an argument is completely floundering. What makes you so sure that Crypto and Spyrex cannot be two townies. I had an argument with Alamaster. We must be different alignments. Spyrex is ssbf scummy? Crypto is SSBF scummy? nopo is ssbf scummy? Wicked is SSBF scummy? Almaster is SSBf scummy? Why don't we go back to playing mafia and actually lynch the scummiest person?

As for the gambit of charter counter-claiming- like scum don't do gambits. I mean how many people here, would think that scum would counter-claim day 1. Even more unlikely counter-claiming scum. The perfect distancing combination. Keep in mind that Charter did not vote SSBF until the start of day 2, in which he changed for a llama wagon, even though there was a SSBF wagon.

And now for setup speculation- Almaster how many cops do you usually put in your games? Spyrex and wicked- same question. The answer from what I can see is 1. If a cop knows he is insane, then he is a regular cop. Right? So, why is SSBF here? Why would there be 2 cops with only 11 people? I played in a 25 person game, where there was only one. just because there is a insane cop, doesn't mean there is a sane one. In fact if we didn't know that SSBF is a possible cop, we would only think there is one. I don't believe 2 cops is feasible with 11 players, especially since one of the cops is scummy.

Also since there is a roleblocker and no doctor, Almaster and SSBF will not get any more results. So I ask you, why wait till tomorrow?

So who should I really vote for? Common sense says SSBF.

Am I the only one who thinks this post is bs. 1) my argument with Almaster was basically me arguing that you were town and saying Almaster's case was horrible (are you saying that it was a good case, that shouldn't be disputed?), and me arguing why Almaster has flipped on SSBF, when he is scummy.(Can't even argue about who is scummy anymore) I am for scum for that? HA. and 2) how is my case on SSBF wifom, when I hadn't presented it yet? Did you not read the last sentence in this quote, or are you assumung things? Scum for that? Go find a better case.

Oh spyrex you are last- CLAIM.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”