SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Reading through Wickedestjr's ISO, I'm more inclined to believe that he's town for now since he pushed for both Sando's and charter's lynch in some form, never had a town read on either scums, and I liked his overall play, although the read isn't as strong as hiphop's, so I'll still keep a close eye on him.

@SpyreX: You claim that Wickedestjr is a non-entity, basically meaning he's non-existant in this game. Do you think there's a scummy connection between him and Sando/charter? If so, please provide evidence of this.
I'm not saying anything about connections. I'm talking about play. Coming out strongish on the wagons but swaying back and forth (and keep in mind his vote jumped to Nopoint
before
deadline extension) and then throwing a cred-hammer at the inevitable doesn't do it for me.

And the other one that really gets me? After the day 1 slide into nothing?
1. I was right about Llama being town so why are you even using this point against me?
Yea. That one. I'll let it sink in.

But the big one?

You give me two guys and go "WELLL one hammered scum and kinda called out the other and hasn't been wrong about anything but has minimal posts this game and really hasn't said much of anything" versus "WELLLL one guy was categorically wrong on the scum but has been vocal and willing to fight and you know his juncture" and say ONE OF THEM IS SCUM and that's all I've got to go by?

It's gonna be #1. Every time. Being 'right'
looks
town but there isn't depth. I'd take crypto over it every day of the week paranoia or not.

Of course this is moot because its either a sweep already or you're scum. Soooo lets do this.

PREVIEW EDIT: Vanilla (I thought I claimed already?)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

@Hiphop: Your case is valid and in fact I pushed an SSBF lynch yesterday for the same reason. But with Charter revealed scum, I do believe SSBF-lynch needs consideration as below:
1> Why not decide for a SSBF lynch tomorrow if he's still alive? If he's the real cop the scum would put himself in jeopardy by leaving him alive. If SSBF is the last scum, we would have more reasons to believe he's scum since he's alive. ( And if he's roleblocked, AGM would not be ).
2> Take a look at his post #22, I think it's pretty much a town read ( despite his incessant scumminess later on ).
3> If there's no sane cop then what's the purpose of a godfather in the set-up?
Justice will prevail
\m/
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by hiphop »

nopointinactingup wrote: 1> Why not decide for a SSBF lynch tomorrow if he's still alive? If he's the real cop the scum would put himself in jeopardy by leaving him alive. If SSBF is the last scum, we would have more reasons to believe he's scum since he's alive. ( And if he's roleblocked, AGM would not be ).
2> Take a look at his post #22, I think it's pretty much a town read ( despite his incessant scumminess later on ).
3> If there's no sane cop then what's the purpose of a godfather in the set-up?
1.one cop is roleblocked(ssbf), and the other dies(if SSBF is town). No doc, no town roleblocker, no way to make scum do what town wants<---known facts. Why wait when he is the scummiest of the bunch?
2. no it is not. Why would he be town because of this?
3.if there is a insane cop then a godfather would come up guily, a miller innocent, town guilty, and goons innocent. Why is it so hard to understand this?

What do any of these points have to do with charter?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

If this setup is 11 players with 3 scum, having miller AND godfather (and possibly roleblocker) as confusing pieces, and only insane cop+bodyguard as the town PRs is yelling, "TOWN WILL LOSE HARDCORE PL0X." This is why I am more inclined to believe SSBF is town. Moreover, so long as both of us are alive, one of us isn't getting roleblocked, so we still have the chance of getting results. So I say SSBF lives a little longer at least.

We have also have at least 3 more lynches. So I suppose I wouldn't be totally opposed to spending one of those on crypto, who is sort of just sitting here awkwardly amongst some VT claims coming from people who actually SEEM TOWN and then some PRs.

But Wicked can go to. I really don't care about the order. It's only if neither of those two are scum that it actually gets difficult.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by hiphop »

^I am actually using the game that we played in, and saying only one cop in this setup is not that bad compared to that game.

Also you will die tonight. Tell me one reason why you will not. So roleblocking SSBF until he gets lynched is no big deal. So why not now?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yeah, and that game was terribly unbalanced.DAMN IT, I want to outguess the mod so badly. But this setup seems like it would punish that sooo incredibly hard.

I do agree with you, though, that SSBF is objectively the scummiest person here. However, I have also been wrong about SSBF being scum like 3 times now, so my ability to read him is crap.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Anyways I'm still not comfortable with lynching SSBF today. If what you insist is true, you're not going to die today, so you can push for SSBF lynch tomorrow. Right now let's just do one of Crypto/Spyrex.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

AlmasterGM wrote:1. Did you, like, read my post? The whole point is that you were mysteriously right when you had no logically established chain of thought to feel so.
2. The inbetween is a massive black box. Obviously your feelings for Sando stayed the same.
1. I'm pretty sure I explained my strong town read.
2. I don't see what you are trying to say here. The point you were using against me was that my reads changed. What does that have to do with this?
hiphop wrote:1) my argument with Almaster was basically me arguing that you were town and saying Almaster's case was horrible (are you saying that it was a good case, that shouldn't be disputed?), and me arguing why Almaster has flipped on SSBF, when he is scummy.(Can't even argue about who is scummy anymore) I am for scum for that? HA. and 2) how is my case on SSBF wifom, when I hadn't presented it yet? Did you not read the last sentence in this quote, or are you assumung things? Scum for that? Go find a better case.
1)Why did you feel the need to show why Almaster's case was bad?
2)Your argument was that SSBF had to be scum because he hadn't been killed yet. That is WIFOM. Also, what made SSBF surviving any different from Almaster surviving?

@The comments regarding me -

1. My inactivity has been the exact same in my other game that just ended and the game I'm modding. It's not just this game.
2. Where are the parroting accusations coming from? I've come up with many of my own points against players.

crypto, why exactly do you suspect me?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by crypto »

Wicked: See the case on you podium made.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by crypto »

Hey Almasta do you actually have a reason for suspecting me or are you just hoping to spew righteous vitriol until I'm lynched?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by crypto »

Wicked, in case there's still any confusion you are some distance behind Spy in terms of scumminess. I find both you and SSBF to be increasingly town; what's troubling me is that (a) I'm very aware my reads on you three could be utter crap since I've evidently been unable to get a hold on this game thus far and (b) I'm not sure if cop/cop/bodyguard vs. godfather/roleblocker/goon with a miller is a balanced and therefore plausible setup. I guess there'd be sufficient confusion in a closed setup to throw off the town but it still looks town sided at face value. I dunno. I could be wrong. I'm not a setup guy.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

hiphop wrote:Why don't we go back to playing mafia and actually lynch the scummiest person?
hiphop wrote:And now for setup speculation-...
You're suggesting that we go back to lynching the scummiest person in the game. Then you do setup speculation. Set-up speculation is not parallel with scum hunting and definently not the most important thing to do in a Mafia game.

hiphop wrote:Take his recent case on Spyrex(where his vote is). He said that spyrex is scum, because he said charter was town.
It isn't simply because "SpyreX thought charter was town, therefore, SpyreX is scum". As explained before, he explictly defended charter's claim Day 1 while attacking mine and mentioned a few times Day 2 that charter was town. I personally take that as scum buddying scum.
hiphop wrote:Almaster said he wasn't lynching charter, does that make him scum too?
The difference is that AlmasterGM is a confirmed townie and didn't explictly defend charter in some way or form like SpyreX did.
hiphop wrote:Crypto rebuffed his argument and the only thing he has said agaisnt spyrex was a point that wasn't even true. Yet he continues to keep his vote on Spyrex.
The reason why I haven't really said much about SpyreX connection between him and charter is because he hasn't really attempt to refute my original argument in the first place. However, I will happily provide quote evidence of SpyreX's connection between him and charter.
hiphop wrote:Not only that but saying someone is a different alignment just because they had an argument is completely floundering. What makes you so sure that Crypto and Spyrex cannot be two townies.
What makes me think that Crypto and SpyreX are likely to be of different alignments is because they both suspects each other and want each other dead (SpyreX to a lesser extend with Crypto, but still). I am willing to lynch both of them because of the connections they share with charter/Sando, thus I think they're the most likely the last scum out of the seven remaining players here.
hiphop wrote:I had an argument with Alamaster. We must be different alignments.
The difference between the you Vs. AlmasterGM argument and the crypto Vs. SpyreX argument is this:

I have a strong town read on you and AlmasterGM is confirmed townie. crypto and SpyreX are the best lynches for ToDay. You and AlmasterGM's argument sounds like townie Vs. townie argument while the crypto Vs. SpyreX argument resemble more of a townie Vs. scum argument.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Crypto, do you think the reasonless votes on you are suspicious?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:40 am

Post by crypto »

No.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hey crypto we're arguing?

The things you learn.
Show

Proud member of BaM
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by crypto »

/lazy
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:22 am

Deadine for a lynch is in five days. Just wanted for you to know.

Anyway, since discusssions are getting relatively low, I may need to re-read Day 3 to see if I can find anything to bring up.

Also, is anyone beside me is getting gut feelings that hiphop might be scum? Granted, I'm not going to be pushing for his lynch yet since the evidences support that he is town, but the gut town feeling is not really there anymore. Maybe I need to look him up in ISO to see if it's more then gut feeling.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Also, is anyone beside me is getting gut feelings that hiphop might be scum?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

no
Show

Proud member of BaM
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

LOL. SSBF.

Scared of being stuck in lylo with hiphop and somebody else whose obvtown?

When is the deadline on this game?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by hiphop »

guys I am really sorry. I know it has been three days since my last meaningful post, but I just came off of a hectic day. So if you bear with me, I can write it tomorrow. Thanks.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 am

@Mod: When the deadline.
@Everyone: Shall we do that listing again? This time 2 suspects for each player.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 am

@nopointinactingup: I personally approve of it. It worked last time, so it should help us out here this time.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:56 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Wicked and crypto.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum