hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:2. He died and flipped scum... :?
I know he died and flipped scum, but why did his interactions with i doubt it specifically make you think he wasn't Lannister?
hasdgfas wrote:Post 1405 - Benmage: I said this yesterday and you dismissed it. Why the change of heart?
I don't even recall. But I can lookup what occurred and guesstimate if you like.
Oh, please do so. I have my own theory, but I'd like to hear your explanation for it first.
Percy wrote:I think this is worth claiming now, and I see that hasdgfas ignored Mina's question.

LynchMePls was the master of the Kingsguard, and he was able to recruit five players to a QT. The players he invited were:
-Myself
-Mina
-hasdgfas
-Drippereth
-julienvonwolfe

julienvonwolfe was a last-minute recruit to the Kingsguard. Drippereth and LynchMePls are now also dead. Thus only three of us are left.

Now as Mina hinted, two of the Kingsguard kills were by Lannisters. Scum recruited to Kingsguard would want to off the Kingsguard as soon as possible. I'll go into more detail throughout my post.
Yes, because "hey Percy, should I reveal this" is ignoring the question :roll:
You're also missing Raivann, who, after he claimed vig, was recruited to the KG so we could try to direct his kill. Did you just forget about him?
diddin wrote:Might as well if it helps catch scum.

Claim: "The Hound" Sandor Clegane, Innocent Aligned

I used to work for the Lannisters, but now I work on my own.

I have no powers other than a vote.
Claim makes sense from my end, honestly. He does kinda run away during
Clash
(I just finished reading that one), but whatever.
Locke Lamora wrote:So, reveal time. I'm Littlefinger. My information tells me a player's role name. I claimed very vaguely because wanted to see if Percy found it necessary to safeclaim, which I suspected he almost certainly would. I was warned that some characters can deceive me, which makes sense with both godfathers dead.
*watch this space* More later.
Locke wrote:Percy is not Melisandre. Percy is Asha Greyjoy.
lololololol
Baltar wrote:@hascow - can you please put context with your links. It's very time consuming to have to click on 10 different links to follow your train of thought. Thanks
Links are (mostly) only for catch-up posts, and putting context with them makes me take way too long to catch up.

Post 1488(Last vote count, just for you Baltar):
@MOD: I voted for SSBF in my last post

Mina wrote:Later, I'll paraphrase everyone's posts in the QT to point out possible links and distancing.
Ask the mod before you do so. Some get really touchy about QT discussions going into the thread, especially if you're being blatant about them being from there.
Mina wrote:For the record, guys, after hascow's horrendous response to my hint about the nightkills, I'm 80% sure that hascow is a Lannister. He also got very defensive in the QT last night when Percy suggested that the early SSBF voters might have been Lannisters.
horrendous :roll: Because making sure that revealing is the right choice is horrendous with no other explanation. And I've already been over the defensive thing.
Why shouldn't I defend myself with everything I have? Nobody wants to be lynched, so they should defend themselves
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Asha

Asha stepped off her ship. She'd been at sea for a while, but in order to keep up her appearances as a good citizen she needed to at least pretend to do her duty as the Hand of The King.

She would be the first Queen of the Iron folk. Her father had wanted her to succeed him and she intended to fullfill his wishes. As she stepped on to dry land she felt a presence though. Something that made her fear for her safety.

Turning around she saw something lunging for her! She felt the beast's teeth sink into her throat as she fell to the ground, being knocked over with immense force.

She felt her lifeblood drain for her, just glad to die so close to the Sea. Her last thoughts were of how the Drowned God would reuinite her with her father soon. The Seastone Chair would sit no Queen. Not now, and perhaps never again. The Hand of The King had been killed.

Percy -
Asha Greyjoy HAND OF THE KING
-
Greyjoy Aligned Goon
was savaged by beast during Day 3.

Day continues. With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch(fixing votecount errors now)
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Benmage »

TL/DR BOOOOOM

Seriously, am I confirmed yet? VPB read, this is real. I opened today asking for Percy to be the one to step forward. I've never declared him his glorious town as many others did.(Does that count as scum hunting?) I voted Raivan when it was him or CMaR. I clashed with I doubt it, and I campaigned against dana.

You were so die hard against anyone thinking of bringing Percy forward. I don't think I'll be able to get my head past this without confirming you.

I think Macavitar should be the most worthy one.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Magna: if I let on to Percy straight away that I knew he was Asha, it still gives him potential to try and wiggle round it. Asha and Theon aren't exactly friendly at the best of times and I bet he could have dragged this out a lot longer by trying to adapt to the claim - especially as he would have known I had a name and not a guilty. He might have got vigged or lynched in the end but I preferred not to take the chance. By getting him to claim without telling him I knew his character name, he went for the safer option of claiming a character who potentially might show up as guilty on scans. Once he fakeclaimed, I knew for sure that he was scum.

So, onto the other matters of the day. I'm obviously leaning towards believing Diddin as Sandor; it sounds plausible and he didn't try to fakeclaim, even with Joff's flip. We would probably benefit from having a Vezo or SSBF investigation just to put those issues to bed, but I think we have some very useful possible Greyjoy links to review now before we go for one of those.

Also, as pointed out above, Benmage is town.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh now that we have a flip, is my usage of buddying correct :P :?:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:2. He died and flipped scum... :?
I know he died and flipped scum, but why did his interactions with i doubt it specifically make you think he wasn't Lannister?
It was idoubtits interactions with him. Basically tunneled him all day.

@Mina
, I wouldn't mind a cow case, and think it necessary to get a majority on him.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Votecount 3.3 The '
I have won every battle, yet somehow I'm losing the war
' votecount.

Super Smash Bros. Fan (5) -
Diddin, Axelrod, xvart, Unsight, Hasdgfas

Vezokpiraka (2) -
Benmage, RichardGHP

Unsight (1)
MagnaOfIllusion

Hasdgfas (1)
Mina

Not Voting (8) -
Thor665, Mikujin, Vezokpiraka, Rifka Viveka, Super Smash Bros. Fan,Locke Lamora, Macavitar, CSL

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Those who wish to prove themselves to the gods (have stepped forward)

Diddin, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Axelrod, Rifka Viveka, CSL, xvart, Thor665, Mina, Vezokpiraka, Macavitar, Unsight, MagnaOfIllusion, Hasdgfas, RichardGHP,Benmage

Oops Deadline thingy is missing. BRB. That VC should be right I think.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Having had a quick read back, it looks like Rifka, xvart, Mina and Macavitar were the people who jumped on those who suggested Percy step forward (Benmage, Richard, Axelrod and myself), although Macavitar did so after I soft-claimed in his catch-up as he went. Not sure what to make of that. In any case, the first four get to sit at the top of the Greyjoy list for now. I'll go with a:

Vote: Rifka Viveka

What's your analysis of the Percy flip? Who do you think we should investigate today now?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

What's your analysis of the Percy flip?
I would say some eager beavers are looking to pin some scalps to the wall. I get the mood that people think there is only 2 scum groups+SK, but im not sure there isnt a third so im not ready to call benmage certain town like has been implied. Obviously you never wanted percy to be investigated yourself as you had already done so, i believe percy still wasnt the investigation choice(ill gadly debate this in postgame) and someone like SSBF a perpetual lynch canidate\middle of the road player would still be the logical choice. I already said it, but im fine with being investigated.

Obviously you think im a percy buddy, but do i make sense as a raivan buddy? I was on him constantly from my first post to the end of d1.
Winter is coming.
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Macavitar »

Mina wrote:Suggesting Percy step forward "because two other people had voted for him," without stepping up yourself was practically claiming scum. Suggesting Percy step forward because you singlehandedly caught the scariest possible scum player in the game makes me want to bear your children, and repeat once again that no, I wasn't appealing to emotion before when I said my strength is not getting lynched, THIS KIND OF EMBARRASSMENT HAPPENS TO ME THREE TIMES A GAME WHEN I'M TOWN!
Kind of unsettled by all of this apologizing before a flip has even happened. Additionally, even though Percy has now flipped scum, I see no reason for a town person to try to cover their ass for having a town read on someone.

Can the Kingsguard people quote their QT in thread? I presume so since Percy did it without dying. I'd like Mina to quote hascow so everyone else can read first hand.
Benmage wrote:Seriously, am I confirmed yet? VPB read, this is real.
Don't be a twatdonkey. I agree with you that you look basically confirmed now, which is good considering I had a town read before. In terms of my read on Percy, I'm not going to apologize about it or back off of it at all. I still say that if I have a town read on someone I don't spend an investigation on them just because there could be some outside doubts. It remains sub-optimal play. I just happened to be wrong in this instance on me read. It happens.
Benmage wrote:Oh now that we have a flip, is my usage of buddying correct
Sure, now you can at least make that argument. It's not correct and not how I play as scum, but I'm not going to say your making an invalid case at least (which you most certainly were before).
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Macavitar »

Vote: Super Smash Bros. Fan

Caught you stalking this thread and yet you appear to be strategically avoiding commenting on Percy's flip for now. Diescumdie.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Axelrod »

All I have to say atm is Locke is awesome.

I'm sure I'll have something else more relevant in a bit.
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Macavitar »

Post incoming or still lurking?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

The Percy death post alone is making me more interested in actually reading the books - sounds like some interesting flavor to the stories.

I am liking the flow of attention towards Rifka, and she certainly remains within my list of people to be investigated. I'll also now add vezo to that list for obvious reasons (and will mention specifically that if it clears him he should try to not emulate Richard)

I will also add that SSBF is at L-3. At the very least we do not wish the day to end prior to us getting the investigation. FYI for everyone.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 am

Post by diddin »

Thor665 wrote:The Percy death post alone is making me more interested in actually reading the books - sounds like some interesting flavor to the stories.

I am liking the flow of attention towards Rifka, and she certainly remains within my list of people to be investigated. I'll also now add vezo to that list for obvious reasons (and will mention specifically that if it clears him he should try to not emulate Richard)

I will also add that SSBF is at L-3. At the very least we do not wish the day to end prior to us getting the investigation. FYI for everyone.
I highly suggest the books. Amazing source material and I'll probably be nominating this game for the Paperback Writer Scummy.

Percy's desire to have vezok dayvigged is making me think vezo is either town or Lannister-aligned. SSBF is in Theme Park as of this post, so he better post soon.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Macavitar »

diddin wrote: SSBF is in Theme Park as of this post, so he better post soon.
He's reading this thread right now!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:09 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
Vote SSBF

I got saved by a miracle. Yay for me.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Mina »

Aah, I've been working on my paraphrase of the QT for the past several hours, but vezo, UNVOTE! We need to wait until the Challenge Period is over before lynching anyone. SSBF is now at L-2!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Mina »

That said, yeah, get your ass in here and post, SSBF.
Thor665 wrote:Percy's desire to have vezok dayvigged is making me think vezo is either town or Lannister-aligned. SSBF is in Theme Park as of this post, so he better post soon
.Also, although it's taking me, yeah, vezo is almost certainly not a Greyjoy. Percy spends a lot of time in the QT on D2 speculating on how vezo is probably Joffrey Lannister who messed up his fakeclaim.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Mina »

EBWOP: although it's taking me forever to write up that paraphrase, and I might just stick to N1 today. Also, Percy speculates in the QT on N2, not D2.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 am

Post by xvart »

Unvote

More coming later.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

vezokpiraka wrote:unvote
Vote SSBF
I got saved by a miracle. Yay for me.
I just discovered something amazing;

It's possible to be a town vig, kill scum on your first shot, and still be left feeling terrible.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Mina »

:lol:
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 am

Post by CSL »

As I was browsing this thread today, I found something peculiar.

Every page I read, I found at the bottom that SSBF was on the active list.

I expected a huge post by him, but no.

Activelurker = scum!

Vote: SSBF

DIESCUMDIE

Also, Percy's flip was surprising. I had him pegged as town. Whoever shot him, good job!
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Benmage »

You guys have never left mafia on and left your computer :eek: :?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”