Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Sawyer »

Magna wrote:Nice straw-man here. I never mentioned you were not scum-hunting because you didn’t agree with my suspects. I said you were not scum-hunting because you spend all your time attacking other’s cases. But please, other than their attacks on RC, illustrate how Benmage and LMP are scum? I’d really like to see an actual case and not what amounts to ‘gut’.
Benmage's reaction to RC is the bulk of my reasons for thinking he may be scum. The other being his push for GH to reveal who they are (which I thought was just preference until how irrationally he reacted to RC's claim). In case you missed my reasoning for thinking he may be scum because of the claim:
Sawyer to Benmage wrote:Your reasoning is based on a hypothetical without anything to support it. That's not strong reasoning... The fact that you'll want to lynch me based on them being scum alone makes you even more suspicious.
Sawyer to Benmage wrote:I don't think it's scummy because he could've just claimed Vig instead (which you probably would have believed due to post 792). That's exactly why I think you're scummy for not believing it. Because he could've made up a lie that you would've believed, and you still suspect him based on a hypothetical.
Sawyer wrote:He pushing for this lynch hard and he's doing so based on a hypothetical (as I've explained earlier)... Benmage has been noticeably pushing the lynch with much mention of the claim itself. And the fact that he never once considered a town possibility doesn't sit well with me at all.
Like I've also said many times as well, LMP may be scum, but my scumread on him isn't nearly as strong as it is on Benmage, since LMP's made it clear time and time again that his suspicion of RC is based on more than just his claim. So basically, I think LMP is either town that really believes what he's saying (though a bit blinded) or he's scum that's trying to put as much as he can against RC.
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Sawyer, I saw two interesting points in your post that I want to elaborate on.
Sawyer wrote:Benmage's reaction to RC is the bulk of my reasons for thinking he may be scum
Exactly! This feels exactly like how I acted on Day 2 of Star Wars Mafia (my first game here). Now that the game is over (it just ended a day or two ago) I can finally say what happened and how. My scumbuddy (a tracker, which is why I believe there are probably scum trackers in this game, especially with all of the 'hunt' flavor going around, hunting has to go both ways with bad guys hunting good guys as well, right?) was outed on Day 2 somehow, but on Night 1 we'd redirected who we thought was scum to a confirmed mason, and tracked him too. The next morning, bam, the guy we'd redirected him to died, and we got a track result that led directly to the dead guy.

Now here's where I made the newb mistake of trying my darnedest to nail that guy to the wall, because I knew he was scum (the other scum group). But what I failed to realize was that nobody else but me and my scumbuddies could have possibly known with any certainty that he was scum, so this eventually tripped me up and I was NK'd by the other scum group because they figured that part out.

Anyways, the POINT is, I learned that game how scum in multiple scum games will latch on like a bulldog to anything that they think might lead to a rival scum flip. Both because I did it, and because I saw my teammates do it. And once I knew who the other scum were for sure after flips/game end, I could TOTALLY see us ALL doing it. We were busting our balls trying to get the rival scum lynched and it showed.

But, the reason this reminds me of what Benmage is doing is because of one thing: I was dead wrong about a few of the guys I was trying to bulldog and get lynched; in fact, two of the people I was 99% sure were the enemy godfather were as innocent as could be. Incidentally, the first was farside (lol!), and the other was Scott Brosius. I was SO sure with Scott Brosius that I would have bet the ENTIRE GAME on it. And of course, I would have lost.

Which I did anyways, in fact, due to a fantastic scum game played by LynchMePls. Which brings me to your second point.
Sawyer wrote:Like I've also said many times as well, LMP may be scum, but my scumread on him isn't nearly as strong as it is on Benmage, since LMP's made it clear time and time again that his suspicion of RC is based on more than just his claim. So basically, I think LMP is either town that really believes what he's saying (though a bit blinded) or he's scum that's trying to put as much as he can against RC.
I will never again be fooled by LynchMePls. For the last week or two, it was evident that he was the Empire Godfather in Star Wars Mafia, because somebody let it slip in the dead QT. But before that, I had a sparkling, shining uber-townie image in my mind. He was very, very good in that game. So good that he made it from a 7-1 town vs scum scenario ALL THE WAY to endgame, and WON. So good, in fact, that he decided to save his hidden voting power until the VERY LAST DAY, when it was MyLo 2v1 and he used his secret vote for the first time on DAY TEN, and hammered one of the final two townies.

Ok, glad that's off my chest. This is the reason I think LMP should be immediately policy lynched, and why I think Benmage is scum tunneling on who he thinks is rival scum. i.e. In what was each our first game, I made a newbie scum mistake like Benmage is making, and LMP masterfully played over 10 guys like his puppets and narrowed down the voting pool strategically until he could win definitively and decisively.

For more meta: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13889

Love,
ReaperCharlie
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Nero Cain wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Its a fair point but then again Sam and Dean aren't squeaky clean either. Their main source of income is credit card scams. That's not exactly pro-town.
Yes but the difference between Sam/Dean and Zachariah is that Sam/Dean are the main protagonist of the story while Zachariah is more of an antagonistic character. That's enough to call even more bullshit on Midnight's Sorrow claim.
That part was a joke. Its not like I consider Sam/Dean scummy.
There's one major problem with your argument here. The original quote looks pretty serious to me. I thought it was trying to move forward the discussion in some way or form. If you're dismissing it as a joke, why was the original quote not serious?

Don't miss the below quote people. ReaperCharlie just made a very scummy quote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Ok, glad that's off my chest.
This is the reason I think LMP should be immediately policy lynched
, and why I think Benmage is scum tunneling on who he thinks is rival scum. i.e. In what was each our first game, I made a newbie scum mistake like Benmage is making, and
LMP masterfully played over 10 guys like his puppets and narrowed down the voting pool strategically until he could win definitively and decisively.
What. The. Hell?

I can understand doing a policy lynch one someone that's been very anti-town, is on Day 1, and if no one else is scummy to most people, but you want to immediately policy lynch LynchMePls because he's a good player? Absolutely absurb and very scummy.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Do you understand what a policy lynch is? This is my understanding:

1. That player sucks at logic and is so ridiculously bad that he's gonna get me killed. I'm making a policy in my head to lynch him on sight.
2. That player is so good as scum that it's mind-boggling, I never suspect him, and even defend him. Lynch-on-sight as well, just in case.
3. Somebody else thinks this player is worth lynching and has provided reasons. I can dig that, 'cause I've read the aforementioned games.

Let me know if yours differs, and why.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Its a fair point but then again
Sam and Dean aren't squeaky clean either. Their main source of income is credit card scams. That's not exactly pro-town
Yes but the difference between Sam/Dean and is that Sam/Dean are the main protagonist of the story while Zachariah is more of an antagonistic character. That's enough to call even more bullshit on Midnight's Sorrow claim.
That part was a joke. Its not like I consider Sam/Dean scummy.
There's one major problem with your argument here. The original quote looks pretty serious to me. I thought it was trying to move forward the discussion in some way or form. If you're dismissing it as a joke, why was the original quote not serious?
I was agreeing that the Zachariah claim wasn't exactly pro-town looking and then just mentioning something that I found funny about same and Dean.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 am

ReaperCharlie wrote:1. That player sucks at logic and is so ridiculously bad that he's gonna get me killed. I'm making a policy in my head to lynch him on sight.
This is okay if it's during Day 1, no one can decide on a major lynch candidate, and if the person has exhibited the most amount of anti-town behavior. However, that player can do surprisingly good at a game where you want to policy lynch him.
ReaperCharlie wrote:2. That player is so good as scum that it's mind-boggling, I never suspect him, and even defend him. Lynch-on-sight as well, just in case.
Absymal suggestion. You need to take into consideration if his town play is equally as good or better then his scum play and if it is, tough luck, your policy lynch idea is moot. Also realize that person could be town. Never policy lynch a person based on being excellent players, regardless of alignments.
ReaperCharlie wrote:3. Somebody else thinks this player is worth lynching and has provided reasons. I can dig that, 'cause I've read the aforementioned games.
Shouldn't you at least give the person a chance to play with you before deciding if he's worthy of policy lynching? You may not look forward to playing with him, but take into consideration that you may actually see that so-called bad player play well.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Let me know if yours differs, and why.
Here's my view on policy lynches due to play styles:

Only do it if they fufill all of these conditions:

1. The player has a history of playing poorly.
2. We have no other candidates for lynches.
3. The player is playing similarly to his meta.

If it misses even one of those conditions, then I think we should screw policy lynching a person due to play style.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

RC in your gand scheme to be accurate you'd have to be a part of this opposing scum team. Also it was Magna who caught you. Sooooo I'm failing to see this connection.

I'm still for a RC lynch his reads are dreadful, I don't even trust him vigging if he's town, which I don't think he is. Him vigging a powerful(Not necessarily PR, but me or LMP are simply better players than several in here) townie, and then getting lynched(mislynched if town) Is worse than him getting lynched(or simply mislynched). Yes the upside is him hitting scum. But he wants me or LMP. I couldn't be more town, and I've got a good town read on LMP.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX break down for me what makes ani such a good lynch for today.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Well SSBF we will have to agree to disagree, because I totally think you're missing the point of a policy lynch.

Benmage wrote:I'm still for a RC lynch his reads are dreadful, I don't even trust him vigging if he's town, which I don't think he is. Him vigging a powerful(Not necessarily PR, but me or LMP are simply better players than several in here) townie, and then getting lynched(mislynched if town) Is worse than him getting lynched(or simply mislynched). Yes the upside is him hitting scum. But he wants me or LMP. I couldn't be more town, and I've got a good town read on LMP.
This throws me for a loop. Yes, it's WIFOM. But look how townie it looks.

Anyways, my points from earlier still stand.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by LimMePls »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Anyways, the POINT is, I learned that game how
scum in multiple scum games
will latch on like a bulldog to anything that they think might lead to a rival scum flip. Both because I did it, and because I saw my teammates do it. And once I knew who the other scum were for sure after flips/game end, I could TOTALLY see us ALL doing it. We were busting our balls trying to get the rival scum lynched and it showed.

But, the reason this reminds me of what Benmage is doing is because of one thing: I was dead wrong about a few of the guys I was trying to bulldog and get lynched; in fact, two of the people I was 99% sure were the enemy godfather were as innocent as could be. Incidentally, the first was farside (lol!), and the other was Scott Brosius. I was SO sure with Scott Brosius that I would have bet the ENTIRE GAME on it. And of course, I would have lost.
Didn't you say that Tubby mentioning multiple scum groups was a scum tell? And now you're talking like this game is a multiple scum group game.

HOW IS THIS GUY NOT DEAD YET. Seriously.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Grats on the baby Girl RC! What's her name? Size/weight? Momma and baby in good health?

Way to go Daddy!
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by LimMePls »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I will never again be fooled by LynchMePls. For the last week or two, it was evident that he was the Empire Godfather in Star Wars Mafia, because somebody let it slip in the dead QT. But before that, I had a sparkling, shining uber-townie image in my mind. He was very, very good in that game. So good that he made it from a 7-1 town vs scum scenario ALL THE WAY to endgame, and WON. So good, in fact, that he decided to save his hidden voting power until the VERY LAST DAY, when it was MyLo 2v1 and he used his secret vote for the first time on DAY TEN, and hammered one of the final two townies.

Ok, glad that's off my chest. This is the reason I think LMP should be immediately policy lynched, and why I think Benmage is scum tunneling on who he thinks is rival scum. i.e. In what was each our first game, I made a newbie scum mistake like Benmage is making, and LMP masterfully played over 10 guys like his puppets and narrowed down the voting pool strategically until he could win definitively and decisively.

For more meta: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13889

Love,
ReaperCharlie
I have to be policy lynched cause I was too good in 1 game? Really? Compare that game to this one. You claim I've done lots of scummy things this game, and in that game where I was scum that I hid it really well. So wouldn't meta dictate that I'm not scum in this case?

Oh, also, RC earlier said something about how the case on him was SOLELY because of the track. That is baloney. His attack on me D1 for saying "the town", and his attack on me today for voting anyone else but Tubby were both scummy. The case on him is CERTAINLY not just the tracking. The tracking just makes the other stuff more damning.

@Spyrex: Your intro posts when replacing into other games (can't link folks, sorry) have given me warm fuzzies in the past. Your intro post to this game reads scummy to me. IGMEOY.

V/LA on weekends
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by tubby216 »

LynchMePls wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Anyways, the POINT is, I learned that game how
scum in multiple scum games
will latch on like a bulldog to anything that they think might lead to a rival scum flip. Both because I did it, and because I saw my teammates do it. And once I knew who the other scum were for sure after flips/game end, I could TOTALLY see us ALL doing it. We were busting our balls trying to get the rival scum lynched and it showed.

Didn't you say that Tubby mentioning multiple scum groups was a scum tell? And now you're talking like this game is a multiple scum group game.

HOW IS THIS GUY NOT DEAD YET. Seriously.

thanks, but i think the RC thing will work its self out ,, lets get rid of ani instead plz
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Reaper re 951
– This whole post is quite frankly a load of crap. You are predicating that game situations from other games must apply in a 1 to 1 fashion when they are NOT analogous.

And your whole policy lynch statement is so scummy I don’t know where to begin. If you think that’s a valid strategy don’t be surprised if you end up on the receiving end of similar policies for your scumtastic regular style.

Unhunt Midnight
Hunt Reaper

If you don’t end up swinging today I’m going to ask Sam to just vig you tonight. Your play is not Town in my eyes. Yes, Sam can also Track and Vig. Wonder why I find your claim to be crappy?
LMP wrote:I have to be policy lynched cause I was too good in 1 game? Really? Compare that game to this one. You claim I've done lots of scummy things this game, and in that game where I was scum that I hid it really well. So wouldn't meta dictate that I'm not scum in this case?

Oh, also, RC earlier said something about how the case on him was SOLELY because of the track. That is baloney. His attack on me D1 for saying "the town", and his attack on me today for voting anyone else but Tubby were both scummy. The case on him is CERTAINLY not just the tracking. The tracking just makes the other stuff more damning.
QFT, all the way around.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sam: Do you think Dad's sending us coordinates?
Dean: He's done it before...
Sam: The man can barely use a toaster, Dean.

Hunting:

Tubby (6) ReaperCharlie, Sawyer, Chronopie, TheLonging, Snow_Bunny, Lowell
ReaperCharlie (3) Benmage, LynchMePls, MagnaofIllusion
Midnight's Sorrow (1) Super Smash Bros
animorpherv1 (4) Spreyx, tubby216, GenericHydra, Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1) GroupThink

Not hunting:

Midnight's Sorrow
Kmd4390
Ythan
animorpherv1

With 19 players still living it will take 10 to lynch.
Deadline will be Aug 2nd, 6:00pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by tubby216 »

well i am about to go to bed and i will not be on much tomorrow or at all so in the advent of my lynch here is my scum/ town list.

scum
in order of scumminess
ani
sawyer
lowell
kmd
town

spyrex
bemage
MI

people i have no read on

snowbunny
generic hydra
ssbf
nerocain
group think
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:56 pm

@animorpherv1: You said that you would be watching SpyreX. What is your opinion on him since he's already made a few posts ToDay?
ReaperCharlie wrote:And there's no use trying to push my wagon there's obviously no steam because I'm obviously not scum.
This is a false statement. Right now, you have three votes on you IIRC. That's obviously some steam on the bandwagon right off the back. All three of those people have solid reasons for wanting you dead.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:02 pm

tubby216 wrote:well i am about to go to bed and i will not be on much tomorrow or at all so in the advent of my lynch here is my scum/ town list.
Why are you so concerned about being lynched while gone today and tommorow? I highly doubt that people would choose to lynch you while you are V/LA given that we will still have some time to lynch a person.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by tubby216 »

tubby216 wrote:well i am about to go to bed and i will not be on much tomorrow or at all so in the advent of my lynch here is my scum/ town list.
Why are you so concerned about being lynched while gone today and tommorow? I highly doubt that people would choose to lynch you while you are V/LA given that we will still have some time to lynch a person.

because i posted wich aparently adds more fuel to the "we gotta lynch tubby" fire.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:09 pm

tubby216 wrote:because i posted wich aparently adds more fuel to the "we gotta lynch tubby" fire.
That's paranoid thinking. Just because you posted doesn't mean people are going to be like "LYNCH, LYNCH TUBBY216!", they need to actually see some scummy posts before deciding on lynching you.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by tubby216 »

tubby216 wrote:because i posted wich aparently adds more fuel to the "we gotta lynch tubby" fire.
That's paranoid thinking. Just because you posted doesn't mean people are going to be like "LYNCH, LYNCH TUBBY216!", they need to actually see some scummy posts before deciding on lynching you.
really have you read the thread?? every post i post is dripping oozing even with scumminess, just ask RC and his crew of parrots
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 pm

tubby216 wrote:really have you read the thread?? every post i post is dripping oozing even with scumminess, just ask RC and his crew of parrots
Yes I obviously have read the thread. But let me ask you this, why would you admit to your posts being scummy? Wouldn't you at least try to refute points made against you? This litterally makes no sense.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by tubby216 »

tubby216 wrote:really have you read the thread?? every post i post is dripping oozing even with scumminess, just ask RC and his crew of parrots
Yes I obviously have read the thread. But let me ask you this, why would you admit to your posts being scummy? Wouldn't you at least try to refute points made against you? This litterally makes no sense.

you can't fight crap logic. the only it does is get more crap on you
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:35 pm

tubby216 wrote:you can't fight crap logic. the only it does is get more crap on you
If you think a person has made some bad logics/attacks against you, this should not be preventing you from fighting back. Also, trying to fight back will not always equal you becoming scummier if your arguments actually make some sense.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by tubby216 »

tubby216 wrote:you can't fight crap logic. the only it does is get more crap on you
If you think a person has made some bad logics/attacks against you, this should not be preventing you from fighting back. Also, trying to fight back will not always equal you becoming scummier if your arguments actually make some sense.

look i know you are trying to help but let me just say this. This is not my first bar-b-q. i have been around the block a time or two and i am playing my game so thanks but no thanks.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”