Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah, I may not be very active the next few days. I work 37.5 hours between today, tomorrow, and Monday.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:12 am

Post by holycon »

Xite91 wrote:
holycon wrote:
Xite91 wrote:Holycon

Seems to be trying to pretend to scumhunt, but not really doing much of anything. I don’t like
her
much either

I"m pretending to scum hunt how so?
Read your ISO, you'll see what I mean, I'd post the whole case and all but my internet is really failing and I don't know how much time I have to type this up.
I don't see anything wrong with how Ive gone about granted I'm not as active as some but when I do post i try to make it substance so unless you can give me some examples of my "pretend" scum hunting i'm just going to chalk it up to you just not liking me and trying to find a reason for it.
Something good... something good... You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts.

I'm a girl so please don't call me a him he or dude =)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@millar13: Why did you feel that it was necessary to unvote? You've never put a vote on anyone ToDay. Furthermore, who do you suspect and why?

Xite91 wrote:placeholder... placeholder
Rage quits are scummy, I will admit that. However, that doesn't always mean I'm going to switch my vote in that instance. I will need to see if RichardGHP comes back and becomes even scummier/successor is scummier before throwing down a vote.
Xite91 wrote:You ask him why he didn't, then go, oh but you shouldn't, but really you can. You cover all your bases. And you still ask him to claim.
I didn't say he shouldn't role claim, just said it wasn't a good idea. I also did not ask him to claim at all, I just said if he wanted to claim, he could. I would never ask a person to claim where he was at.
Xite91 wrote:So do you follow the crowd all the time or just in mafia?
I do not just follow the crowd in Mafia. For example, I put forth a solid case against animorpherv1 and was the first person to bring his scumminess to attention. I am not a sheep.
Xite91 wrote:then why didn't you correct it? You saying that caused a lot of people to rush unnecessarily and lost town information IMHO
This is because Shattered Viewpoint already did that for me near the end of Day 1 before he got lynched.
Xite91 wrote:Yeah, but it seems to me like you don't suspect someone until there's already a decent amount of suspicion on them.
As said above, I do not always follow the crowd. My case on animorpherv1 is an example. I was the very first person to suspect him and now he is starting to get the attention he deserves.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Xite91 »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Xite91 wrote:You ask him why he didn't, then go, oh but you shouldn't, but really you can. You cover all your bases. And you still ask him to claim.
I didn't say he shouldn't role claim, just said it wasn't a good idea. I also did not ask him to claim at all, I just said if he wanted to claim, he could. I would never ask a person to claim where he was at.
Xite91 wrote:Yeah, but it seems to me like you don't suspect someone until there's already a decent amount of suspicion on them.
As said above, I do not always follow the crowd. My case on animorpherv1 is an example. I was the very first person to suspect him and now he is starting to get the attention he deserves.
First quote. You asked him "Why don't you" IIRC which could be considered a push to have him claim, and then if anyone asked about it, you had all of your bases covered to say that you weren't pushing for him to if/when he did.

Second. Uhm there actually were points made on him/suspicions cast;
Xite91 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
Amished wrote:lol you change it after you get called out on it? Riiiiiiight.
what he said.
Can I have a better explanation than "what he said" two posts in a row???
kthnx
This is you before everything (except the one I already posted ^)
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm going to say that there are scums on the Shattered Viewpoint bandwagon. My suggestion is that we look at the last five people on his bandwagon. People should note that on the last day of Day 1, the bandwagon shifted furiously to him, eventually getting him lynched without giving Shattered Viewpoint the oppertunity to claim.

As for my scum reads, they are the following:
chronopie
CSL
RichardGHP
millar13

One of these four should be lynched ToDay. I'll also look very closely at raider8169 to see if he's another worthy lynch candidate, although he has been improving.

I'll look at my four suspect's ISO to see where my vote will go ToDay.
then
Kmd4390 wrote:Ok, I need to look at this game pretty closely when I can. Not sure why Elli gave his vote to Twomz, but meh. I'm assuming multiple scum on the Shattered wagon. Curious why Smash Bros said the same thing, but only one of his four suspects was on that wagon. Between Amished/Twomz/Ani/Pittbunny, we'll probably net 2 or 3 scum. I'd bet money (or my avatar) on this. Then again, FL has first dibs at my avatar if he's ever around.
Ythan also grilled him a bit.

then you make the post with this in it
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I nagree partially, but it is always better to have a lynch, information wise. When I noticed CSL lynch was going nowhere, I deicded to get the lynch going.
We had at least three more days left to decide on a lynch, so there was time for you to help town convince that CSL should be lynched Yesterday. Also, did you suspect Shattered Viewpoint at all. If so, why didn't you explain why you thought he was a good alternate lynch to CSL?

---

animorpherv1:
I'm getting a very bad vibe from animorpherv1. He didn't really do much Day 1 that helped the town. His vote for CSL at ISO: 7 lacked original thoughts, basically saying he agreed with other people. Now look closer at ISO: 10. He deliberately stated that he would vote raider8169 if the bandwagon got enough votes. He was basically saying "I'll bandwagon raider8169 without good reasons if it gets enough vote! ISO: 11 is unexplained bandwagoning on Shattered Viewpoint. He never put any previous explanation on why Shattered Viewpoint could be scum, instead, went with the "His lynch is better then a no lynch!" excuse, which is crap.

---

HoS: animorpherv1
By the way, where did that case go?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Xite91 »

EBWOP
Holy, I'll get back to you later (I'm running out the door to the airport in 5)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Since when is ragequitting scummy?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Kmd4390 wrote:Since when is ragequitting scummy?
Occasionally, scums will resort to rage quitting the because they are under tons of pressure. Townies have no reasons to do this, but scums do because one of their main goals is to avoid suspicion.

Look at Mini 958: Another Mafia Problem, my third game on the site as a great example. MafiaSSK raged quit while under pressure. He was scum.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

The sort of player who will quit under pressure has just as much reason to do so as town.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

And you just provided a COMPLETELY irrelevant example of another player who is not even in this game doing it. You really reached to support this didn't you?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Ythan wrote:The sort of player who will quit under pressure has just as much reason to do so as town.
How so? Town's goal is to elminate scums, so they should not be afraid of being pressured. It would be absolutely illogical for a townie to quit because they're under high pressure. Provide me an example that doesn't have to do with real life issue, flaking out, or joining too many games at one time.
Ythan wrote:And you just provided a COMPLETELY irrelevant example of another player who is not even in this game doing it. You really reached to support this didn't you?
Both players are semi-infamous for there less then adequate play style. Both players quit under pressure from the town. MafiaSSK from Mini 958 was scum, so this should support evidence that RichardGHP is more likely then not scum. What I just did was use meta from past games to support my argument here.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by CSL »

V/LA from playing until my head clears
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Ythan »

Point one, townies do this plenty often. You should spend some time in the newbie queue. And, I know you're new to the site, but it's quite unbelievable that you're attempting to make this distinction.

Point two, no, it's completely irrelevant. You're using player B meta to justify an attack on player A. This is deplorably wrong.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Ythan wrote:Point one, townies do this plenty often. You should spend some time in the newbie queue. And, I know you're new to the site, but it's quite unbelievable that you're attempting to make this distinction.
What does that say for RichardGHP? He's been on the site for around seven months, that does not indicate anything for him.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm not talking about Richard. It's not only newbies that replace out under pressure. I said that because it's much more common there. Both points still stand.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

I assume it happens on both sides. It's the sign of a bad player, not a scumtell. That said, I agree with many of the scum thoughts against richard and have posted my own.

For the sake of moving the game along
unvote x2, vote: richard x2
. If richard claims/calms down/starts posting helpfully I may move back to charlie.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by EGL »

Sorry I've been dealing with IRL drama related to work, including a candidate who is apparently bragging around town at how cheap he's paying all of us. The fucker.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Chronopie »

mmm... cake.

Birthday Cake ftw, be back tomorrow.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Mod: If you haven't found a replacement for me yet, hold fire. I might still be able and willing to play.

I am a CPR Doctor. I am like a regular doctor, with the exception that if I target someone who is not being killed, they die. It is for this reason that I didn't protect anyone last night. Not really sure if it's even worth keeping me around, since I'm likely to end up either killing townies or sitting on my butt doing nothing for most of the game. Do with the claim what you will.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Ythan »

Twomz wrote:I assume it happens on both sides. It's the sign of a bad player, not a scumtell. That said, I agree with many of the scum thoughts against richard and have posted my own.

. If richard claims/calms down/starts posting helpfully I may move back to charlie.
What do you think of Fan trying to paint it as a purely scum action?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@EGL: 2 had absolutely nothing to do with town reads. Why did you get this impression?

Also, you questioned KMD based on page 1 scum reads. And your fixation with town reads was scummy because you were more concerned with why people found other people town as opposed to why people found other people scum. You did this so you could see what people found as townie behavior, so you could replicate that as scum.

FYI: Posting a lot of useless crap in a row doesn't make you look any more town...

@Jah: Suspicions were opportunistic because your cases were on the flavors of the day, and you didn't provide a whole lot of new stuff.

SSBF is so conventional... it hurts my heart, honestly. Also, he's wrong.

Richard's not getting lynched today. Oh, and Rich? During the night, don't play like a doctor. Play like a vig :P

ALSO EGL IS SCUM AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Magua: Is your gut read on EGL strong enough where you would defend him if he was at L-2 right now? Also, what makes you say that Charlie is pushing EGL right now? He isn't voting him, he hasn't provided anything new about him...

KMD, your vote on Richard sucks. Just thought you should know.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

Ythan wrote:
Twomz wrote:I assume it happens on both sides. It's the sign of a bad player, not a scumtell. That said, I agree with many of the scum thoughts against richard and have posted my own.

What do you think of Fan trying to paint it as a purely scum action?
Slight lean of scumtell, most any action can be done by town or scum (by 'most any' I mean I don't want to look for examples, but probably 'all'). But you see people say 'that's a scumtell, town wouldn't do that' when it's just bad play.

The claim is believable but also fakeable (oops, I killed ___ last night, guess no one tried to kill them)... although I agree w/ nacho that it's basically another vig for the town.
Unvote, vote: Charlie
for now. Anyone have any reason to doubt the claim or wants to continue with the Richard lynch? Or can we move on down the line?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

RichardGHP has returned and will not be replaced
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Xite91 »

RichardGHP wrote:
Mod: If you haven't found a replacement for me yet, hold fire. I might still be able and willing to play.

I am a CPR Doctor. I am like a regular doctor, with the exception that if I target someone who is not being killed, they die. It is for this reason that I didn't protect anyone last night. Not really sure if it's even worth keeping me around, since I'm likely to end up either killing townies or sitting on my butt doing nothing for most of the game. Do with the claim what you will.
Kind of funny how you do the same thing that two other people did. Both of which had suspicion on them and both of which lost a lot of that suspicion when they came back. Also, I think the claim is a joke in the sense that it's practically you saying you have a kill to use. This might be a pretty concrete excuse for "accidentally" killing townies, if you weren't so scummy.

@Twomz IGMEOY
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Smash bras, how does ragequitting avoid suspicion? Being replaced makes it impossible to win regardless of alignment. You say it is illogical for town to ragequit. The same can be said for scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”