Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:20 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I'm inclined to believe that Fuldu and Fritzler are innocent, and by inference, Pooky. If Pooky has two secret results now, he should reveal, IMO. If he forgot an investigation again, I'm likely to vote him out of sheer spite. :evil:

Otherwise, I'm leaning toward mneme or esme.
Retired as of October 2014.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:39 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, I have finally almost finished the entire book. I'm about 5/6 of the way through it. I still need to catch up and relate it to everything that's happened in this thread, but I understand a lot more of what's going on now.

Before I was assuming that it was possible we didn't have Hastur, simply because 4 scum from the demons would be more equal to the 4 from the horesman, but I realize now that Grievous Bodily Harm could have easily, and unless I missed something in the thread, most likely was a part of the horseman, so it would still be balanced with Hastur in the game.

I would like to hear from Pooky, like the rest of you, and I'd also like to try to review some things in the thread to see if I can help any.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:41 pm

Post by Fritzler »

IBAE! YOUR ADVICE WORKED! They both said yes. Thank you very, very much.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Oops. I had two posting replies open at once. Disregard that.

Anyways, I want to say, that I can't go into detail, but I have information that Satan would have been in his own group (with one other person specifically). I obviously can't go into detail.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Well, that's interesting, of course if you can't go into detail, I obviously won't push you to go into detail.... maybe it could relate to how Fritz's role was made? I'll have to take note of this.

And it was pretty funny to see that comment up there about Iba in this game. :P
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:14 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I investigated Fritzler 2 nights ago,

I investigated Mneme last night.

Both were innocent.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:07 pm

Post by Fritzler »

esme wrote:Good news the internet cafe just gave me a farewell gift hour for free for being such a good customer, so here are the posts:
Genocide Heart wrote:Gaspode didn't state any intention there, he stated what thought Stewie's comment of him was implying.

I really don't understand the whole Gaspode-wagon thing. It seems to consist almost entirely of poor reading comprehension.
Later he eases up a bit
Genocide Heart wrote: Anyway, I'll agree with Seol that Gaspode's insistence that everyone slow down and be less suspicious is scummy behavior, but I disagree that it's the scummiest thing we've seen so far.

I still think mepmuff's behavior was just downright idiotic, and even if we forgive that as a very stupid mistake Korais may be a better lynch than Gaspode.
And later
Genocide Heart wrote:Between Coron and Gaspode, I find an attempt to speed the game up and lynch someone based on poor reasons to be both more dangerous and scummier than being noncommital and attempting to slow the game down. Coron's frequent use of ALL CAPS and the tones of frustration and anger I read in his posts I also find scummy, though this may be misinterpretation and/or bias on my part.

Between Coron and PB, my second choice for a lynch, I find that PB's style, while scummy and annoying, is not as suspicious as Coron's posted reasons for voting and his behavior in subsequent discussions of those reasons. The chance that PB is weird is higher than the chance the Coron is innocent and playing poorly. Additionally a vote on Coron 'counts' more than a vote on PB at this point, although that's a much more secondary reason.

I still find the strongest case against Aelyn to be in relationship to Gaspode, so I'd prefer lynching him before lynching Aelyn (And I don't really want to lynch Gaspode.) One could, I suppose, lynch Aelyn for other, justifiable reasons but that lynch would be weaker than a lynch of any of the other potential candidates.

So I'd be happiest lynching either Coron or PB, wouldn't mind lynching Gaspode, disagree with lynching Aelyn before Gaspode, and don't think there's much of a case against anyone else.
I find these comments really weird, but basically esme showed GH's scummier posts, didn't vote, but later voted after there was a bandwagon. I dunno. I guess I'll take her as innocent for now. Part of me thinks this is scummy. But I don't think there would have been a sacrifice like that. That leaves flay and Alko. I'll just go ahead and
vote: alko
If someone can show me a better reason to vote flay I'll do that ,but I think he is innocent.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:12 pm

Mr. Flay wrote:I'm inclined to believe that Fuldu and Fritzler are innocent, and by inference, Pooky. If Pooky has two secret results now, he should reveal, IMO. If he forgot an investigation again, I'm likely to vote him out of sheer spite. Evil or Very Mad
:shock:
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:36 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I'm really glad to hear that Fritz is innocent, because if he was neither of your last two investigations, I would have been really mad about that. I was really having a hard time trying to figure out whether or not he could be scum or not.

It seems that now Mr. Flay, Esme, and I are the only 3 unkowns, and the rest seem to be confirmed now. I am assuming I will probably get lynched today, and then we get another investigation of one of the other two, and if it's an innocent, we lynch the other. The game should end there, but if not, I suggest an investigation of Fuldu II just in case if THEM were a scum group who have just not been using their kills. I doubt it, so it's something to do after Hastur is found if the game doesn't end yet.

I have been getting bad vibes from Mr. Flay, but I think I'll have to review some of the thread before placing my vote.

I have one question, I can't claim, but I can claim my abilities, if any, right? (for example, cop, doc, vanilla, etc.)

And just for reference, in the book I'm as far as Sunday (The first day of the rest of their lives).
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:41 pm

Post by Fritzler »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:I'm inclined to believe that Fuldu and Fritzler are innocent, and by inference, Pooky. If Pooky has two secret results now, he should reveal, IMO. If he forgot an investigation again, I'm likely to vote him out of sheer spite. Evil or Very Mad
Hate to tell you, but I would have joined him.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

lol, I may have to, and I don't think we were the only ones
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:09 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Yes, al, it seems safe to claim abilities, but not role-name related information. In fact, I wouldn't have even claimed the day info that you did, but it's too late for that. And I'd like for you to claim your abilities, because right now you're my prime suspect.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:18 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Wait. What? Where did he claim day info?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:23 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
C'mon, as a claimed-cop, if you'd missed two investigations, don't you think we'd be more than a little suspicious?

As it stands, what you've investigated makes sense, and we seem to have some breathing room. If anyone has questions for me (that I can answer, obviously), I'll take them, but for now I'm willing to
Vote: al_kohaulec
Retired as of October 2014.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:31 pm

vote Al_kohaulec

yea but I'm Pooky..... :D
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:49 pm

Post by Fuldu »

C'mon people. Don't just lynch him. I'd like to give him an opportunity to defend himself. Just because there's good evidence clearing everyone else, doesn't mean that there isn't some of it that's wrong.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:47 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Vote Count

3 Al_Kohaulec (Fritzler, Flay, Pooky)

4 to lynch
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:45 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Hey, it's happening just like I'd predicted.

*Funny joke omitted because even though it's not game related, it could be mistaken for game related, and I don't want to get modkilled."

Well, I don't know what day things I claimed, I'd like that to be pointed out because I really don't know what I claimed. I am vanilla and have no abilities, so I at least won't be any big loss to the town.

Like I said before I think either Mr. Flay or Esme should be investigated tonight, and if you get innocent, lynch the other, because one of them have to be Hastur. If you get results on both of them, and lynch Hastur, and the game hasn't ended yet, I would reccommend investigating Fuldu II because we know who he is, but I think it's possible that THEM could have been a scum group. In the book, they didn't want anything to happen, but the purpose of Adam and Dog was to bring about the end of the world. The only other thing I can really think of is of course the scum cop, which I highly doubt, and and possibly another player turning up innocent even if they are scum. However, most if this is pretty farfetched, so it doesn't really matter unless if Hastur turns up dead and the game is still going on.

Hm... if it comes down to it, it might be reasonable to have everybody claim there abilities so we can figure out by process of elimination who's who. I have some theory's of my own, but I won't/can't say them, because it would show who I am by the process of elimination, and I take pride in knowing I've never been modkilled.

In case if I didn't already state this, I really don't know how I can defend myself to not get lynched, but since it looks like we can still win easily w/o me, it doesn't matter to me.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:46 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

oh ya, not that my vote will make a difference, but I'll

e: Mr. Flay
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:48 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

hmm... that didnt' exactly turn out right... I guess I forget to push the insert button.

Vote: Mr. Flay
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:51 am

Post by Fritzler »

unvote
The last person we're searching for can't have been one of the last minute replacees. Because the last demon was killed day 4. There has still been the night 5 and 6 kills. Al_ko couldn't have been responsible for them. I doubt sinster overlord was.
vote: esme
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:02 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

That is a very good point. Does Mr. Flay fall into that replacement category? I wouldn't know.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:05 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

oh and also, I have in my notes that Pooky's N1 investigation was a dead innocent. Was that one of the THEM? If it was, that will nullify my crazy conspiracy theory on Fuldu II.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:16 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Yay! I finished the book :D
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:53 am

Post by Fuldu »

Al, you could claim your abilities. Depending on what you say, I can think of several other ways this could go.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”