Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Muthaa »

Anyone else still think Shattered Viewpoint is town?
Good point, but I'd rather wait his response before making an opinion.

@ robo: So, what's your opinion on all the latest votes and thoughts?
ðÿðÀ mð©pe tpð© ÐÆað▓oð╗a ð▓ð©pe.
"La mort, c'est un peu comme une connerie. Le mort, lui, il ne sait pas qu'il est mort. Ce sont les autres qui sont tristes. Le con, c'est pareil." - Philippe Geluck
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Muthaa wrote:@ robo: So, what's your opinion on all the latest votes and thoughts?
Wow, been busy.

Well, I don't see how Don is scummy, I mean, He was the main aggressor of Chi. I have only seen a super bus once. In a newbie Game.

Right here, and I don't see Don pulling this off. Newbie 977. Now, I can play better than this but I really wasn't giving it my all. But it was pretty cool. Pieman was like, Confirmed Scum. And Esurio and Foilist winning was awesome.

I don't see Don doing this. Millar's Day One tactics worked. Shattered Viewpoint case looks good. I won't jump on the bandwagon, unless I make my own case against him.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

A note to people who wonder why I don't shoot off votes willy-nilly - A vote (To me) means that I believe that there is a good chance the person I am voting for is scum and that I think that the information gained from their death warrants the lynch.
I refuse to impulse vote (Outside of RVS, even though I also dislike that), as it just says to me that people are flip-flopping and flailing to seem like an aggressive town, which is one of the reasons Don is appearing to be the most DANGEROUS scum possibility that we could have at this time.

Case to come on how I think Don is a sacrificial scum.

P.S.
Shattered I think is just an idiot, I mean, we wrote off Millar for almost the same thing, now, I am not forgetting Millar, nor do I consider his "Safe", but I still think that Shattered is a misguided townie, trying desperately to help the town.

Case to come on why I think Shattered is an
idiot
misguided townie.

Case to come on why I think Mr. Sandman might be Don's lover.

Explanations to the following questions to come:

- Who are you suspicious of from day 1? (Sandman)
"He talked about justice, but nobody stirred. He felt like an outcast, alone in the herd." - Cows With Guns
http://i42.tinypic.com/sc6wp1.png
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Day Two Vote Count #1

• don_johnson (DavidParker) 1 L-8
    Mr.Sandman (don_johnson) 1 L-8
    Shattered Viewpoint (Switz, Mr.Sandman, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Zajnet) 4 L-5
Not voting: Enigma, mallowgeno, millar13, Muthaa, Robocopter87, Sanxion1, Shattered Viewpoint, Wacka Alpaca, yabbaguy, ZeroFang

With 16 alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch.

V/LA:

Activity Check!

mallowgeno replaces Xite91. Please welcome the newcomer!

millar13 and ZeroFang have yet to post during day 2. They have been prodded.

Prod Count:

chihuahua0, millar13, Muthaa, Pittbunny, Reverse Simplicity, Shattered Viewpoint, smashbro_of_the_SSS, youngminii, ZeroFang - 1

Deadline for Day Two is Wednesday, August 11th at 8pm UK time.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Hi! We don't bite... much...
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Sanxion
Sanxion
Goon
Sanxion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Sanxion »

Wacka Alpaca wrote:A note to people who wonder why I don't shoot off votes willy-nilly - A vote (To me) means that I believe that there is a good chance the person I am voting for is scum and that I think that the information gained from their death warrants the lynch.
I refuse to impulse vote (Outside of RVS, even though I also dislike that), as it just says to me that people are flip-flopping and flailing to seem like an aggressive town, which is one of the reasons Don is appearing to be the most DANGEROUS scum possibility that we could have at this time.

Case to come on how I think Don is a sacrificial scum.

P.S.
Shattered I think is just an idiot, I mean, we wrote off Millar for almost the same thing, now, I am not forgetting Millar, nor do I consider his "Safe", but I still think that Shattered is a misguided townie, trying desperately to help the town.

Case to come on why I think Shattered is an
idiot
misguided townie.

Case to come on why I think Mr. Sandman might be Don's lover.

Explanations to the following questions to come:

- Who are you suspicious of from day 1? (Sandman)
Um, why would helping the scum by proving two people are lovers together be a town move? If Mr. Sandman is Don's lover, he can save by claiming, so this is pointless.
Endless complexity from ceaseless simplicity.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

/confirm. It's gonna take me awhile to read everything and I'm not gonna post for a bit.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

I guess it's too late to beat the prod >.>

Not quite finished, but I'll post the stuff that makes sense by itself.
Enigma wrote:Right now I'm more towards those who tried to attract attention back to the Xite/Millar fiasco rather than focus on the late chihuahua issue.
You mean the fiasco where everyone was accusing them of things and we spent 10 pages on it? The one where
everyone
pretty much trolled around until replacements showed up? Good luck, sir.
Mr.Sandman wrote:
FoS: Wacka

Why so reluctant to vote?
This made me lol

Jokes aside, I think we should vote Xite's slot today. He's been on the replacement list a while, so it seems unlikely that he'll be replaced. I'd like to point out several things you guys just seem to blow off here.

This was Xite's "plan". Out the lovers until we hit scum. Than when we called him out on it, he quickly changed what he said. We should out the lovers
one at a time
until we hit scum, than we should lynch that lover. Who's to say the scum won't volenteer last as to kill off all the townies first? His plan would have killed off every role besides the doctor. Thank god we didn't actually listen to him.

Oh, and the best part is when he realized was going to get lynched for his scummy play. He changed his entire story, admitted to fakeclaiming, and said millar was scummy, all to save his ass. Unfortunatly for us, it worked. Tell me, why did we suddenly drop all suspicion of him again?
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

First, WOW I guess I shouldn't try to prove lovers.. that was a stupid idea. Thank you for pointing that out (Although... it's in the air now... srry...)
Second, @Zero:
the reason everyone was forced to abandon the whole Xite thing (Which I still believe is pertinent to our hunting, and should NOT be ignored or shoved off the table) is because a select group of players appear to be attacking people who attack Xite on the grounds that they are "Clinging to the past" or "Redirecting" our attention.
Now, I'm sure that not all of the people doing this are scum, however, some must be IF Xite is scum.

We now have MORE questions that are resolved from Xites death.

(Adding this to my current list, also, I have removed the "Lovers" one for (Now) obvious reasons)
More analysis on this theory and why we should lynch Xite to come.
"He talked about justice, but nobody stirred. He felt like an outcast, alone in the herd." - Cows With Guns
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by DavidParker »

i think xite is just a vt and no need to lynch
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by DavidParker »

you guys are attacking him for having a bad (alright, farking terrible) plan.. not because you find him legitimately scummy. i think he just didn't think it through all that well..
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by millar13 »

im back
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:55 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Wow my player that I replaced into didn't really help me on anything. His "plan" is fail. And why the heck would he come out and claim that he's a VT?
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Looking at Robo in ISO
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Robocopter87 wrote:Thats just kinda fail and mean.

You won't tell because I'm not a townie like player? Thats just the stupidest reason ever.

I'm beginning to believe your lying about this grand scheme thing.
AtE...
Robocopter87 wrote:I really dislike this, you really are just wasting peoples time. You can't leave a nugget of info for us?
Impatience. Dude we have 3 weeks per day. You can wait.
Robocopter87 wrote:So we know that Chi is a lover along with Fidelis, so we kill the lover to have two deaths? Am I the only one missing something here?
Robocopter87 wrote:
unvote vote Chi

I shall help in this endeavor I guess.
Whoa hold it, hold it! Why would you say that you don't want two deaths for a lover, then turn around and bw so easily? A red flag there.
Robocopter87 wrote:
Muthaa wrote:@ Robo: Why are your posts so empty lately?
Don't have much to say.
Hindering progress...
Robocopter87 wrote:So your really gonna kill six people to find one scum?
Once again contradicting his vote for Chi...
Robocopter87 wrote:Millar, your flailing now. God, I thought better of you Millar. Why don't you just name the whole scumteam right now.
Robocopter87 wrote:Millar definitely is the better choice right now.

God I'm an active player, not that makes me more town but I'm surprised at how much I post.
Robocopter87 wrote:I understand your strategy Millar. I'm not stupid. But Millar, everyone knows your startegy now. Whats happening is the Mafia are using you to get a lynch. They know what your up to. They are just ignoring what you are doing and trying to use you as a reason to post, vote, and kill.

I'm not seeing black and white, you are now. Your gameplay tactics were working. But not anymore, its time to throw in the towel on this thing you got going on here Millar. Get Real.
Tunneling...
Robocopter87 wrote:I jumped off the wagon because I know Millar is a better player and if he is smart he will show himself as such. Be suspicious of me all you want, I don't think Millar is scum.

So Xite and Millar are lovers. Well that wasn't obvious :wink:. Most people hide and only come out when the town asks for lover claim.
Yeah except that we're not...And aren't you a hero for jumping off the bw? YOU JUMPED ON IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
Robocopter87 wrote:If someone acts town, then I think they are town. Its a simple concept really. Millar started acting town. I don't vote him anymore. Of course, the problem is that Millar might have played his tactic a little too hard and isn't going to be forgived so easily.
Robocopter87 wrote:Well, Millar pulled a giant dive with his tactic and is trying to pull out of the dive but is having a hard time and Xite claims to be Millars lover while Millar claims he isn't my lover.
More talking about Millar and not focusing on trying to find scum.

(Sorry I kinda went backwards)

Overall read: Scum

vote Robocoptor

I guess my original wasn't so crazy after all
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Alright, the Don case took longer than I thought, so this post has only that, I will be updating it as I get time, however, I am off on what I'll just call "Vacation" to go wait outside for the launch of StarcraftII - and then playing it non-stop. so I'll see you all in... I don't know... let's say... the earliest i can post CONTENT would be... next monday... so yea, let's say one week.
Bye! and have fun!

Spoiler: Case on how I think Don is a sacrificial scum.
Let me start by first explaining to those who may not know what I mean by "Sacrificial Scum" what the term means. What it means, is that the mafia has 4 people (3, and a TL) and they know that the most likely mafia member to die, is the TL - so they decide to take a risky play for power; the sacrifice. Basically, they choose 2 people, one (I believe to be Don) heavily attacks another mafia (Chi), and 2 (Chi in this case) takes the fall to make the other look uber town. That is the basis behind the "Sacrificial Mafia". Now you may think, wait.. this is a horrible plan... 1 dead mafia, and another in the spotlight for everyone to examine?! they'd have to be crazy. However, how the REST of the mafia acts, hinges on the success of the "Town" mafia - if he is well accepted (Like now), they try to support him, maybe cross him a bit for appearences, but they know that basically HE now guides the town - if he isn't praised as much, they maintain they're normal play style, and when the other members of the mafia are being scrutinized, the "Town" mafia (Don) attacks someone else.
I have seen this strategy work many times, and have used it myself on a number of occaisions - it is a great plan.
Now, you are all saying, well, that is some good THEORY you got there, but, let's see some posts, let's see some true analysis. To that, I say, OK.
Don_Johnson wrote:wonderful. four confirmed townies who shouldn't claim just yet. i'm going to sift through the chichi wagon detractors and find another scum. let you know what i come up with.
oh and... you're welcome. :)
"You're welcome"? Cocky aren't we? What this said to me was that he either has a huge epeen, or that he actually thinks he is the best thing the town has, and wants others to think that too. Who benefits most from others thinking they are town? Mafia. A townie can do whatever the hell they want, because they know they are town, a mafia, needs others to believe him.
Don_Johnson wrote:vote: mr. sandman

iso him. its... interesting.
That was the most helpful case I have EVER read, congrats. Not only did you just throw you vote around without so much as a "He seems scummy:, you just said he seems "Interesting", hell, Adam Sandler is interesting but he isn't scum, try making a case instead of telling others to do your work for you. A scum wants others to look at people with an initial feeling of scum, for instance, if I look at all of MY posts thinking "I think this guy is scummy..." then I will undoubtedly FIND things that appear scummy, the same way that would happen if I looked at myself for townie things, a scum wants YOU to make your own case, so no one can pick out flaws and alterior motives in his posts.
Don_Johnson (9:04pm) wrote:if you read sandman, you will note that he spends alot of time ignoring the chihuahua situation. he even goes out of his way to mention that he is not "defending" chichi, when he clearly is. he stays focused on the xite/millar combo all day. suddenly, millar is not so attractive to him. why is that?

so someone who seems to actively avoid a day 1 scum wagon is "null" to you? i don't get it.
Firstly, even I didn't believe you and your whole chihuahua thing until Fidelis claimed and I checked the numbers, so don't rag on people who didn't agree with you and immediately called you our "Saviour". Secondly, why are you attacking him? Don't you think there are better people to question, and with better questions than this? I do. Clinging to the past (And especially past townie looking events) is a big scum tell, and the town needs to move forward in this game, not sit back in your old "glory"
Don_Johnson (9:07pm) wrote:you see, millars lover can confirm him. lovers aren't getting lynched. they are all as good as masons. actually,
as i read this again, that seems to be precisely what you are saying. hm.
that doesn't change your actions yesterday. and also, you are abandoning xite as well. please explain why you are no longer suspicious of xite(or if you are suspicious, why does sv take precedence.)
OK, so 4 minutes later, you post a total contridictory post that has no purpose? Why? I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you appear to be flailing.
Don_Johnson (9:13pm) wrote:dp might be a good pick for a bus. can't wait to here his reasoning for his dj vote. i do remember him playing both sides of the fence a bit yesterday, and his last couple posts are a bit odd.
Ok, so now 6 minutes later, you post ANOTHER contentless post (So far, no post on day 2 has had any analysis or pro town content at all). You again say "Look at this guy! don't look at me!" and it is starting to get old, make cases, don't point fingers.
Don_Johnson wrote:
zagnut wrote:Bussing the treacherous lover, and then trying to get the remaining 4 lovers to claim, is a great scum play.
whose "trying to get the remaining 4 lovers to claim"?
sanxion wrote:From what I know about Don, this behavior might just be him.
if by "behavior" you mean "excellent scumhunting" then you are correct.

i pointed out what was wrong with chichi's posts right off the bat. there was only one other player with me at that time. way too many oppurtunities to "not" lynch chichi. a bus, my vote was certainly not, by any stretch of the imagination. now zaj seems to have launched an unsubstantiated and blatantly false accusation. at no point in time have i asked or suggested that the remaining lovers claim.

i get why sandman abandoned his suspicion of millar, but votes not moving until sandman explains why he is abandoning his suspicions of xite.

next i iso chichi.
Ok, WHAT? someone attacks you, and your response is a sarcastic rhetorical question which completely dodges the issue?! Wow, Atleast make up a defense, if it is so obvious you aren't doing that, then it shouldn't be hard to prove it. By basically waving it off, you look even more scummy to me, I mean, that is just bad play right there plain and simple. You go on to get even MORE cocky, and again I will say, that the people who REALLY want to seem town, are scum, not townies. That sentence is just so bad, and pointless... and it ignores any chance you had to explain your meta (even a little bit of "Oh, i'm a cocky guy" would have sufficed there).
You then go on to say you are going to spend your scum hunting time... on a dead scum. Why? stop clinging to the past! We all know you aggressively pushed the chi lynch, but that in NO way makes you safe, I have explained above why I think you are a "Sacrificial Scum" and I think other's will see just how bad you are from some of these analysis'. At the bottom of this post, I have my vote.

---------------------------
======*TO COME*======
---------------------------
Spoiler: Case on why I think Shattered is a misguided townie.

Spoiler: QUESTION: Who are you suspicious of from day 1? (Sandman)

Spoiler: Summary analysis on Xite and why he is the best knowledge lynch

Spoiler: Case on Mallowgeno
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hey, Mallow, can you get an avatar? To make it easier to identify posts from you?

I have no defense to your case. I doubt it would change your mind anyway but still. No retort.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Zajnet »

I can't decide if Shattered Viewpoint or don_johnson is a better lynch today. Let's just lynch one of them today and the other tomorrow. Moar votes on SV pl0x.
My GTKAS
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:27 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Can't wait to see the case on me. [/sarcasm]

No I won't get an avatar. I shall not conform to society.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 am

Post by mallowgeno »

After reading your case on Don I concur. I want to hear his defence though first
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Robocopter87 wrote:I have no defense to your case. I doubt it would change your mind anyway but still. No retort.
(sorry for triple post)

So you're not going to defend yourself at all? By doing so you're either claiming scum or claiming a weak townie who breaks under pressure. If it's the latter, then I don't know why you are playing this.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Enigma »

Wacka Alpaca wrote:First, WOW I guess I shouldn't try to prove lovers.. that was a stupid idea. Thank you for pointing that out (Although... it's in the air now... srry...)
Second, @Zero:
the reason everyone was forced to abandon the whole Xite thing (Which I still believe is pertinent to our hunting, and should NOT be ignored or shoved off the table) is because a select group of players appear to be attacking people who attack Xite on the grounds that they are "Clinging to the past" or "Redirecting" our attention.
Now, I'm sure that not all of the people doing this are scum, however, some must be IF Xite is scum.

We now have MORE questions that are resolved from Xites death.

(Adding this to my current list, also, I have removed the "Lovers" one for (Now) obvious reasons)
More analysis on this theory and why we should lynch Xite to come.
The lynch based on Xite was more a policy lynch rather than a scum lynch. He tried to present a plan which was poorly thought out and executed.
Now you can play a huge game of WIFOM here but I honestly believe scum would not suggest such an awful idea and draw so much attention to themselves. Scum don't act on impulse, they are methodical. Well more than they are when they are townies.

People who continued to TUNNEL this situation and avoid discussion on the chihuahua issue (where a fellow mafia member would die) would seem more scummy to me.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

mallowgeno wrote:Can't wait to see the case on me. [/sarcasm]

No I won't get an avatar. I shall not conform to society.
Totally lynchworthy.

Just sayin.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Switz-602 wrote:Umm, I don't see how that question was ill-fated at all, seeing as how one of the three people on the shortlist was scum. And I wasn't the only person who narrowed it down to Xite, Millar, or Chi as our D1 lynch, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first to do it either. I'm just the only one who got called a trichotomizer. FoS: yabba
I'm stating a negative. Give me a positive that you were not the first to confine the Day to those three lynches, and I'll be happier.
don-607 wrote:vote: mr. sandman

iso him. its... interesting.
???

Click.

@Zajnet-608: I
loathe
playstyles like don_johnson because you can never make them out to be 100% Town, but in this case, bussing the Treacherous is a bad gamble for Mafia to make out of the gate.

@Zajnet-612:
Bussing the treacherous lover, and then trying to get the remaining 4 lovers to claim, is a great scum play.

Too bad I caught you in it.
He did no such thing. He even says Townies who
shouldn't claim
. Like, screamed it into the heavens,
don't claim

Like, that's absolute bullshit. Bullshitting to the maximum extent of bullshitting.
Zajnet-623 wrote:Nope, I've been leaning scum on SV all game, but your case cinches it for me.

VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

We can deal with don later.
And this was @Switz. My mind hurts now.

@don-624: Would you stop with this "yeah let's not lynch myself" baloney?

@Zajnet-642: HOLY SHIT DICHOTOMIZING.

New wagon:
Unvote, Vote: Zajnet

Someone needs to lay out a Xite and SV case for me. I see none of them as plausible. Wacka's don case is miles off the mark, IMO.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Zajnet »

The TL is the best scum to bus because you get a townie too. Confirmed townies are fine and dandy except when they get 2 fer 1d on the NKs. Masons they are not. Admittedly he didn't actually tell them to claim, but he also didn't cry to the heavens for them not to. He said they shouldn't claim
yet

I really don't like how you are attacking me for attacking don, but also attacking don in the same post.
My GTKAS

Return to “Completed Open Games”