Mini 1012: Mafia In Soraville (Game Over!)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Fugitive wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Well, he's L-2. We can wait for a claim or just go for it with the information we have.
EBWOP: What is it with everyone and claims? That's not the only form of defense. I don't care if Pie claims doc :doc: or cop :cop: . He's still scum.

Heh, emoticons.
Just expressing the options.

I don't really care for the claim, myself.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Jack »

Yeah I think twomz is likely scum too.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Twomz »

Jack wrote:Yeah I think twomz is likely scum too.
Right back at ya.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by ready2rock »

DemonHybrid wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Well, he's L-2. We can wait for a claim or just go for it with the information we have.
EBWOP: Think of it this way:

If Pie flips town, that's one mislynch (which happens nearly all the time anyway on D1). If he flips scum, that's one nearly-guaranteed scum in Kov who weakly slithered his way out of the conversation, and a big suspicion in TL who cracked and voted IP out of pressure, and that's a LOT to gain on Day 1 with such a small risk.
*headdesk*

FoS: DemonHybrid

@friend: He's my scummiest read, but none of my reads are solid enough for a vote right now.

Can someone give a case on Pie? I'm really not seeing it.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Friend »

12 pages and you don't have reads enough for a vote?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Jack »

ready2rock wrote:
Can someone give a case on Pie? I'm really not seeing it.
NONE NEEDED. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Once again, I'll be gone tomorrow until 5 PM. Work.

Also, I'm surprised r2r isn't voting me with the way he's talking about me. Duly noted.

And r2r: You -have- a case on Pie. It's just a question of whether you understand/agree with it.

You want this one.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Fugitive »

r2r's second subtle defense of Pie (re)noted.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by ready2rock »

Friend wrote:12 pages and you don't have reads enough for a vote?
It's how I play on day 1. I never vote on day 1 unless I am pretty confident that someone is scum. You'll notice that, in the same way that I haven't called anyone scum and voted for them, I also have yet to call anyone town.

For the record, my FoS on DH is stronger than my FoS on TL.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Friend »

So, you're useless is what you're saying.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Posting during my V/LA because I woke up early. I still work from 12 - 10 PM Eastern (roughly) and I'm running on three hours of sleep, so I don't know about posting later tonight, but we'll see.
esuriospiritus wrote:
especially with Fugitive as I've been in many games with him and have never seen him play like that.
Unless you've been in games with him where he was scum and he was like this, it's not a tell. And even then, I wouldn't call it a sure thing, as people's metas can change.
It's not quite a tell, but he is acting strange. The last few games I've been in with him, he has either been extremely helpful and talkative (large game, about 20+ people) or has been kind of scummy via tunneling on people (11 or less player games) as town. This time, he's giving off random reads while slightly tunneling on me. I don't recall seeing Fugi saying X is town/scum without giving SOME SORT of explanation. He's not quite scummy yet, just... weird.

Friend wrote:@Pie: Do you find what Jack and Fugitive are doing scummy inherently? Why or why not?
Jack's being anti-town on purpose. I think this is scummy. I have said this before. Fugi is more of a nulltell I admit, but weird to me (see: above).

Fugitive wrote:EBWOP: OH, Pie lying about my meta noted also. He's definitely scum.

I'm not lying about your meta. As scum in SHM3 (ScoreHero [.com] Mafia 3, for the rest of you), you were talkative and manipulated the town into selfdestruction. As town, you acted like Parama and tunneled certain or made crazy gambits/softclaims. This is a slightly different Fugi than I am used to, in both cases. I don't remember your actions in Furry offhand, as I know I personally act a little different on here than the games we usually play together, so I can't comment on that.

TheLonging wrote:
Unvote

Vote: InflatablePie
Do I need to explain how this is a bad vote? Comes with seemingly no reasoning other than to jump on a wagon. Keep in mind that I find TL suspicious already and even have a vote on him.

DemonHybrid wrote:If Pie flips town, that's one mislynch (which happens nearly all the time anyway on D1).
This is terrible logic as well. It's okay to lynch townies, guys, it's just D1 and statisctically happens anyway! No. Just... no.

I can confirm that r2r plays cautiously as town, if my memory serves correct. I do not have any memory of finished games where r2r has been scum though, so I can't compare meta in this case. Not that meta always works anyways.

So far, there seems to be two groups of players here. Those for my lynch and those against my lynch. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems to be the two groups:

For:
1. DemonHybrid
2. Fugitive
3. TheLonging
6. Jack
10. Friend

Against:
5. Twomz
7. Kov
9. ManfredvonKarma
11. ready2rock
12. esuriospiritus

Not counting myself, of course. It's funny, because it's an even split. I'd like to note here that Fugi suspects Twomz/r2r (finding esurio misguided) for "defending" me/being opposed to my lynch, but does not comment on Kov or MvK at all. Kov in particular stands out to me, because he's used odd logic when talking about how he's opposed to my lynch, yet Fugi hasn't commented on him at all.

Oh, and:
@Mod: Please prod Haschel Cedricson.
He hasn't posted since RVS.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Jack »

esurio have a look at pie's scum meta:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 28&start=0
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Fugitive »

InflatablePie wrote:I'd like to note here that Fugi suspects Twomz/r2r (finding esurio misguided) for "defending" me/being opposed to my lynch, but does not comment on Kov or MvK at all. Kov in particular stands out to me, because he's used odd logic when talking about how he's opposed to my lynch, yet Fugi hasn't commented on him at all.
Because I found their "defenses" of you or their reasons not to vote adequate. Not much more needs to be said about that.

@Pie - I'd like a top 3-5 suspect list.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:50 am

Post by TheLonging »

DemonHybrid wrote:

If Pie flips town, that's one mislynch (which happens nearly all the time anyway on D1). If he flips scum, that's one nearly-guaranteed scum in Kov who weakly slithered his way out of the conversation, and a big suspicion in TL who cracked and voted IP out of pressure, and that's a LOT to gain on Day 1 with such a small risk.
You think we're scumbuddies anyways, why make up shit like that? I joined the BW because I thought it would be fun and any effort whatsoever to try and lynch you at this point is utterly useless. No one will see it. r2r is also useless, but we can lynch that scum another day. BTW if Pie flips scum, r2r goes tomorrow. If Pie flips town, DH goes tomorrow.

Also DH, I'm saying what I said in my last post because I went away in a game for a short V/LA, and I was at L-1. I do it as a precaution when I leave for longer times than expected (I actually thought I'd be back around 5:00 PM, but nope).

Oh, and BTW? I can't defend my change in playstyle. I doubt I've been over the top like this before, and I'm just going to post useless crap until I see my way with DH. I could actually try, but what's the point? I do have a spleen, liver, and intestine I need to pour on him after all.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Friend »

Naw, if Pie flips town, you go tomorrow.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 am

Post by TheLonging »

But... but DH said I'm his scumbuddy :(
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

TheLonging wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

You think we're scumbuddies anyways, why make up shit like that? I joined the BW because I thought it would be fun and any effort whatsoever to try and lynch you at this point is utterly useless. No one will see it. r2r is also useless, but we can lynch that scum another day. BTW if Pie flips scum, r2r goes tomorrow. If Pie flips town, DH goes tomorrow.

Also DH, I'm saying what I said in my last post because I went away in a game for a short V/LA, and I was at L-1. I do it as a precaution when I leave for longer times than expected (I actually thought I'd be back around 5:00 PM, but nope).

Oh, and BTW? I can't defend my change in playstyle. I doubt I've been over the top like this before, and I'm just going to post useless crap until I see my way with DH. I could actually try, but what's the point? I do have a spleen, liver, and intestine I need to pour on him after all.
I will agree with you on one thing: r2r is in the same boat as Kov at this point in time, making him the 4th scummiest on my list.

You should include your heart when you pour your insides on me, by the way; that one's my favorite.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Jack wrote:esurio have a look at pie's scum meta:

This doesn't sit right with me. You don't lose town points, but be really careful when making an argument like this based -solely- on meta. It can give off the wrong reads sometimes, and isn't conductive to a good argument.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

InflatablePie wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:If Pie flips town, that's one mislynch (which happens nearly all the time anyway on D1).
This is terrible logic as well. It's okay to lynch townies, guys, it's just D1 and statisctically happens anyway! No. Just... no.
Actually, point completely missed. I'm saying that if we lynch you and you -happen- to be town, that's a small risk compared to gaining a ton of information on your scum flip (like Kov and r2r acting weird about lynching you, TL trying to bus you, etc)

I'd like you to find where I said "It's okay to lynch him -because- he's a townie". It'll be like a game of Where's Waldo with no Waldo.

You want this one.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Friend »

TheLonging wrote:But... but DH said I'm his scumbuddy :(
I'm not too sure about that.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Jack »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Jack wrote:esurio have a look at pie's scum meta:

This doesn't sit right with me. You don't lose town points, but be really careful when making an argument like this based -solely- on meta. It can give off the wrong reads sometimes, and isn't conductive to a good argument.
it's a counter to esurios "scum wouldn't make arguments early d1" stuff
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

BTW if Pie flips scum, r2r goes tomorrow. If Pie flips town, DH goes tomorrow.
DO. NOT. PLAN. LYNCHES. EVER.
srsly.

@IP: Could you explain why you're in favour of the lynches you're for? (Especially the Friend lynch, because wtf.)

Don't have time to look at the linked game right now.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:58 am

Post by TheLonging »

I always plan lynches, just that the next day may change these plans. I'm not a newbie you know
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Friend »

He didn't say he wanted a Friend lynch, I think. He was dividing the players into who was for and against
his
lynch.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Jack »

esuriospiritus wrote:
BTW if Pie flips scum, r2r goes tomorrow. If Pie flips town, DH goes tomorrow.
DO. NOT. PLAN. LYNCHES. EVER.
srsly.
It's not really scummy, just not really useful either.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”