Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

Here's a clip from that game from Blue (town) commenting on Powerrox (scum) [for those who care - vezo did call Powerrox as well]
Blue wrote:tl;dr Powerrox it boils down to this. You've added nothing to this game, voted for terrible reasons, and just repeated back to us everything the people who posted before you said.
Now...who could I possibly apply this to in this game?

I don't feel you're playing in the same manner this game as that game. Do you?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:34 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

That's cause people post Wall-o-text here more often than there. I usually skim them when I don't have time. Some of my posts are after reading wallotext and some when not reading.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

I usually don't read walls if the topic bores me or I don't think it's relevant information at the time. I fail to see why that should make your posts feel like regurgitated nothingness.

Why'd you skim your role PM? Was it too much of a wall?
Why do you think town should kill you? If you're scum this is AtE, if you're town...I don't even know why town would say this.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I skimmed my role PMed cause I don't know the flavour. I read the role name. Like I told you before.
I am saying the town shoudl either kill or have a strong belief in me that I am town. I lost star wars just cause I was too ocupied to listen to scum. And then everybody lynched me and the scum multivoter won.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Benmage »

NO MORE LIGHTING CANDLES WE NEED 9 TOTAL FOR THIS TO WORK
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Wait can we switch candles? :P

MOD
??
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Benmage »

vezokpiraka wrote:Let's investigate cow.
This is where is should go.

Let me hear people count off so we can get nine in favor of this:

I want to light a candle for Cow....1
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Benmage wrote:Wait can we switch candles? :P

MOD
??
For those who didn't bother to read the Mod's posts
EddieStark wrote:You may now vote for he or she whom shall be revealed at the end of the day. You may do so by typing Light a candle for : Eddard Stark. Douse candle can be used.
Note that you can Douse candles, which appears to be the equivalent to unvoting.

I can't really say the whole LARGE CAP POSTING in panic when the answer was plain in the original post makes me confident that you are really paying close attention Ben.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: I can't really say the whole LARGE CAP POSTING in panic when the answer was plain in the original post makes me confident that you are really paying close attention Ben.
I appreciate the unnecessary sarcasm Magna, but douse almost seems like "no lynch" rather than unvote, but you are probably right.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Benmage »

I also just rolled outta bed after a couple hours of sleep and a hard night of boozing to skim and see it going on and to see 2 different candle lightings, so ya I panic'd for a second...Sue me I'm more confirmed than rich over there.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 am

Post by xvart »

hasdgfas, 1556 wrote:3) as of right now, me. I want your fears assuaged, and it seems like a bunch of other people want to be sure I'm town to pay more attention to my reads. Other than me, xvart. I don't have a clue what I think of him.
I'm the only person in the entire game that you have a neutral read on?
hasdgfas, 1556 wrote:Because CSL was the one being discussed? I was already looking at dana due to him being the other leading wagon. I should think that would be obvious.
But, up until that point, you had made no comment to or about dana other than a self voting hand of the king comment. So, no, it wasn't obvious that you were looking at dana in addition to CSL.
hasdgfas, 1556 wrote:
xvart wrote:Cow, what town benefit do you think would have been gained for the KG to know everyone's role name or role?
It locks them into a claim, whether rolename or role. Claiming something that, if you change it later, there are 6 others to call you out on is an incredibly powerful tool.
I don't think that tool would have been especially effective considering the claims we have gotten so far from people. And considering name claiming (and the reference to the GoT mini and the name claiming debacle there) was already thrown out the window before any of you were recruited is troubling to me. I don't see how if everyone name claiming is not being a good idea then how good idea for a smaller group of people to name claim.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 am

Post by xvart »

EBWOP (forgot to copy and paste from another tab):
Super Smash Bros. Fan, 1564 wrote:@hasdgfas: Okay, wait a minute. You said that you would want to investigate someone you had no clue about. One of those people you want want to investigate is xvart, saying you had no clue about him. But then you put down a FoS on him. Putting down a FoS on a person indicates that you find the person suspicious in some way or form, so it kind of moots the point about you having no clue about xvart.
This is an awfully big stretch.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:59 am

Post by xvart »

EBWOP x2:
I believe Cow to be the best person to be inspected by the gods.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Counting Vezo, thats 3. Moar Willing
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:I could also probably support haskdslajhagl (looking for Lannistar King'sguard)
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 am

Post by diddin »

I'm willing to reveal hascow as well, but I wanna wait for a paraphrase of the N2 Kingsquard discussion before we do this.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Benmage »

diddin wrote:I'm willing to reveal hascow as well, but I wanna wait for a paraphrase of the N2 Kingsquard discussion before we do this.
Didn't Mina do this?

Thats 5 for cow.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:44 am

Post by diddin »

Benmage wrote:
diddin wrote:I'm willing to reveal hascow as well, but I wanna wait for a paraphrase of the N2 Kingsquard discussion before we do this.
Didn't Mina do this?

Thats 5 for cow.
She did N1 but not N2 IIRC.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

You recall correctly. Do you not think there are Lannisters in the Kingsguard, or are you debating betwixt and between which member to investigate?
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I could probably get behind a Hascow investigation, but I'd like to do a reread of him first. I do think he makes a good point with his Greyjoy pick for Mikujin, that's an investigation I'd like to see. I'd be happy with a Rifka investigation too, I still have a Greyjoy read on her from the reaction to the Percy situation.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Mod ~ Apologies for not being clear. 'Douse' is the unvote mechanic.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Unsight »

hasdgfas wrote:
SSBF wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Really? You'd rather investigate someone scummy than someone that's hard to read and a ton of people are unsure about? That's slightly bizarre, IMO.
If we investigate a person that is hard to read and turns up town, we would end up wasting an investigate that could be used on people that the majority suspect, which would yield more information. Not only that, the scum would have to kill that townie that the majority previously suspected. It helps town more to investigate someone scummy then someone with a null read.
LOGIC ERROR
DOES NOT COMPUTE
correct :cop: play is
never
investigate someone scummy. Would you like me to explain further? I can, but it just seems so obvious.
I'd like you to explain further.

Investigating someone scummy is good for four reasons:

1) If town then it saves the town from a mislynch that most certainly would have happened.
2) If town then it adds to the pool of hard-to-lynch/pro-town people--I'd rather move a townie from the very easy lynch pool to the very hard lynch pool than middle to hard because it makes it harder for scum.
3) Scummy people are scummy in the first place for a reason. Investigating the scummiest means you're most likely to catch scum.
4) Scummy people are least likely to be NK'd because scum want them around for mislynching during the day.

Light a candle for: hasdgfas

I would also support lighting a candle for Macavitar.

@mod:
Is this the same reveal as the role cop reveal mentioned with the Stepforward thing or a different one?

Mod ~ Correct. You step forwarded to nominate yourselves for the investigation. Lighting/Dousing is basically Vote/Unvote with flavour and separation from the lynch.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games are meant to be fun.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Light candle for Cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Light Candle for Cow

Lets do this.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Light candle for cow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”