Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Huh?

You know I love ya x3

:lol:
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

animorpherv1 is at L-1. I don't think we should lynch me. I'm currently working on my analysis, I'd like to finish it before anyone hammers.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:37 am

EBWOP: Sorry, typo error. By "me", I mean "yet". Don't hammer animorpherv1 yet.
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Sawyer »

Wow, not only does Benmage find more bad reasons to keep his vote on RC, but he's asking for a claim which he won't believe anyway. I guess asking for a claim is at least a good way to look like you care. I do like TheLongings guarantee of flips though. And Ythans first content post is unimpressive to say the least.

*sigh* RC, you made it all this way without my suspicion and then you go and say you'd policy lynch a player if they're playing well? Dude, come on...
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Ythan »

Benmage wrote:
Ythan wrote:I think it's pretty clear by the words I used what point I intended. I'm not being cryptic. Nor what I mean by that comical comment. I've seen you in other games, you will throw tantrums of obstinacy and screaming stubborn fits.
So you've read previous games I was in? Cause I only know of one ongoing game you and I have been a part of.

So I'm apparently guilty of active lurking. Check. Evidence being the first pages of material...Wow, award winning player we got here in Ythan. :roll:
And worthy of a policy lynch, because apparently I am obstinate and throw tantrums. Nothing about my capabilities as a scum hunter. Okay....

(This is gonna be a fun one)

Yes Spy the ease in which ani is being hung makes me think it a mislynch.
All you're doing is attempting to undermine my points without actually addressing them in a pro-town way, which is much more telling than what I have looked up
so far
on the first page of your iso.

vote Benmage
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Ythan »

Sawyer wrote:And Ythans first content post is unimpressive to say the least.
Clearly the first part of an ongoing analysis. Defense noted.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 am

Humongous post coming up:

LynchMePls
: Nope, no scum tells here. As a result, LynchMePls unquestionably joins my town list. I really do like how he makes strong cases against other people and is aggressive against his suspects. His cases are really convincing and will be a strong influence for the rest of the game. Definently a player we need in a sea of scumminess.
Town Read

MagnaofIllusion
: Another person that I consider to be obvious town, he's about as townie as LynchMePls. Just simply copy paste my explanation on LynchMePls and you get him.
Town Read

Benmage
: Wasn't really a fan of him asking GenericHydra to disclose their idenity and I didn't like his explanation either. I also found it odd that he would lynch a person based off passive lurking, which is a null tell to most people. However, he is one of the strongest contributers to the game. I like how he makes strong stances against other people and express his opinions very fluently without fear of suspicion. Not as clear-cut as MagnaofIllusion or LynchMePls, but still a notable town read.
Considerable town read

willows_weep/SpyreX
: I actually liked willows_weep's play in this game. He actually puts forth a fair amount of contributations to the game and his posts sounds genuine. Sure it wasn't super-towny, but it gives me a slight town vibe. SpyreX has made his name well known and appears pretty towny as well, except that I dislike his defending of ReaperCharlie. Both slots have played a relatively towny game.
Considerable town read

GenericHydra
: It's good that he managed to stand up for himself during the hydra issue, which is good for them as it shows that the hydra is determined to defend himself when called upon on. However, he didn't really do much aside from that Day 1. I didn't like how he declared we should put more hunts on KageLord, yet never put any hunt votes on KageLord himself. He's doing a little better ToDay, thought.
Null read

Nero Cain
: Kind of meh to me. He's just well "there". Posts enough content to not become suspicious, but just enough. I really would like to see more out of him and prehaps I'll bump him up to a town read.
Null read

Sawyer
: Started out very well doing a lot of scum hunting Day 1. However, he gets more and more defensive about him and other people, particularly ReaperCharlie. I can remember him defending KageLord a fair bit, but KageLord flipped town. If ReaperCharlie flips scum, Sawyer's major defending of him is going to make him look pretty scummy. For now, it's null, but it can lean either way.
Null read

TheLonging
: Produced zero contents during Day 1, which is unexcuseble, which made me suspicious of him. ISO 6 isn't a terrible example of a catch-up, but responding to KageLord was completely unecessary as he was dead and some of his post contained of parroting. After that, he goes into a brust of activity, which I like and he finally starts contributing to the game. However, I'm still not sure about him.
Null read

BlazezBr/Kmd4390
: BlazezBr did very little in this game, his posts lacked sufficent substances. Need to see more out of Kmd4390 before swaying between either town or scum read, although I am leaning scum.
Slightly scummy read

Robocopter87/Ythan
: I really wished Robocopter87 did a lot more with is thirty-one posts here. He didn't really scum hunt much in this game. ISO 12 concerned me because he went after Chronopie's post, yet completely neglected Midnight's Sorrow's contentless vote on Snow_Bunny in #146. Ythan hasn't do too much either, although this is starting to change. Neverthless, I will keep an eye on this slot.
Slightly scummy read

Tubby216
: This person is difficult to read. His meta indicates that he always play like this, yet I'm not a fan of his play. His attempt to explain TheLonging on the three content-filled posts that Tubby216 made was terrible. Also note the hypocrisy when he attacked TheLonging for not producing contents while he hasn't done much either in ISO 26. However, I'm not going to jump on him because he feels like an easy target to me plus I thought the bandwagon was scum trying to achieve an easy mislynch. I wouldn't mind him as a last resort lynch, but he's not that suitable of a candidate yet and not nearly as solid as my more major lynch candidates.
Slightly scummy read

Lowell
: Dislike his active lurking play style. Aside from ISO: 1, little contents have come out of him. Another problem I have with him is his bandwagoning problem, which makes him hypocritical. He asks us to find a bandwagon that sticks in ISO 2, yet he switched bandwagons at least four times with minimal explanations. I wouldn't mind a lynch on Lowell.
Considerably scummy read

Snow_Bunny
: Originally, I had a null read on her. However, I did not like her reaction to MagnaofIllusion calling him out for active lurking. MagnaofIllusion's case on him basically describe my thoughts on her, so she gets a notable scum read from me, although it isn't as high as my other suspects, mainly because I need to get some more original thoughts on her before deciding whenever or not she's truly scummy.
Considerably scummy read

GroupThink
: His back-to-back posts was increidbly scummy and I have already outlined why it was scummy and how it get him on my scum list. His catch-up post in ISO 13 was not very good either. He was complaining about how do we win this, being confused about tubby216's claim, and made a poor case on Nero Cain. Not a bad lynch here.
Scummy read

ReaperCharlie
: He may not sound like obvious scum to me, but he's a solid lynch candidate as well. MagnaofIllusion claiming that Sam tracked ReaperCharlie to molestargazer (Who died Night 1) is pretty damning evidence that he could be scum and I do agree that ReaperCharlie should be vigged just in case. He suggested that we should policy lynch LynchMePls in ISO 123, a horribly scummy idea. Why policy lynch a player jus because they're good? Numerous times, he denides that he had a case aside from the tracking. This is completely wrong as it has been numerous times. He admitting that he was tracked to molestargazer in ISO 126 doesn't sound towny to me if you catch my vibe here. ISO 15, he suggested we policy lynch Chronopie because he flips town more often then scum, which I think it's a terrible idea. And that's coming out of what I remember saying, there's probably a lot more scumminess in his ISO.
Very scummy read

Chronopie
: Detrimental to town regardless of alignments and this has not changed with this game. Obviously, he's been almost completely useless in this game with very little scum hunting. His first serious post in ISO 1 was basically him complaining about why he shouldn't be policy lynched, which adds nothing to the discussion. A large portion of his posts consisted of talking about roles and the set-up, which doesn't do nearly as much for the town as actually finding scums (Also rolefishing). ISO 2 is full of fluff, as is most of his posts. ISO: 3 is horrible, as he suggested we lynch either ReaperCharlie or Robocopter87 just so we could clear up the name issue. This would accomplish nothing in terms of scum hunting. His re-reading results in ISO 5 was very disappointing and scummy as well. He basically bandwagons on KageLord without any explanation of his own. Once again in ISO 13, he bandwagons without giving his own explanation, instead choosing to leech off Starbuck. ISO 19 is hypocritical of him, where he accuse Tubby216 of sheeping, yet he did the exact same thing while voting Hydrak. More hypocrisy occurs in ISO 24 where he said he would sheep MagnaofIllusion his vote. He claims to be trying to find scums in ISO 23, yet has put almost zero effort toward doing it. In his most recent post, he promised content today. If he does not come through, he will be for sure my first vote Tommorow.
Scum Read

animorpherv1
: Has done next to nothing productive for the town. He is the absolute worst of the active lurkers. He doesn't explain why he finds a person suspicious and scum hunting is at the absolute minimal that you could possibly do. I don't like his "I'm suspicious of everyone" attitude, especially since he has yet to give out solid case. Oh wait, another thing to go through, he has no true scum reads. When I asked him who were his top suspects, he gives a bullshit answer saying he didn't have a solid read. I almost switched my vote to him because of that. He claims that he couldn't make any solid reads in ISO 7 too, which is also scummy because we were in serious scum hunting stage during the time. ISO 8 is very bad as well. He basicallly bandwagons hydrak, not explaining why he found hydrak suspicious and made no reference to him in previous posts. He also claims to be watching SpyreX in ISO 18, yet the only thing he said about SpyreX is that he would rather not have a claim. Fine example of making promises, but breaking them. He shows no sign of improving, so he's an excellent lynch choice.
Scum Read

Midnight's Sorrow
: At this rate, I consider him to be a near-confirmed scum. He deliberately claimed a character that was an antagonist in the show in a form, which gives him a ton of scum points. His responses to case around him are downright terrible, one of them included MagnaofIllusion's case. Guess what he said? "Fancy words and voting me arn't gonna make me RC any sooner.". This isn't even a proper response, I can't believe he could possibly fail so hard at doing it. In my case, he attacked my latest post, yet neglected other parts. Did he seriously not care enough to put forth a full-blown argument. He's done a lot of bandwagoning and lacks explanation for them. He has also been very unhelpful for most of the game and makes himself look scummy in nearly every turn. Obvious scum that needs to die as soon as possible.
Obvious Scum

Conclusions/Other Thoughts:

Absolutely confident that one of {Midnight's Sorrow, animorpherv1, and Chornopie} are scums, likely two of them, possibly all three. They are insanely scummy, will probably not receive NK'd, and are holding the town back.

Other good lynches are {ReaperCharlie, GroupThink, Snow_Bunny, Lowell}. We should hit at least one scum in this group, two isn't too unlikely, and if in unlikely circumstances, three.

Still conflicted with my read on Sawyer. With closer examination, maybe I can a better read on him.

I cannot see scums being a part of {LynchMePls, MagnaofIllusion, Benmage, or willows_weep/SpyreX).

Opinion on animorpherv1's lynch: I would have preferred for Midnight's Sorrow to face the chopping blocks ToDay, but animorpherv1 is still an excellent lynch, as he is just below Midnight's Sorrow in terms of scumminess. However, we should give animorpherv1 a chance to roleclaim before lynching, as I do think that the bandwagon went too fast on him.

Flips from the four dead people would be nice, especially the one on Hydrak and molestargazer. A Hydrak flip would give us the oppertunity to look at his bandwagon from a more informed perspective with either a town or a scum flip. A scum flip would give us the oppertunity to look at connections between him and other players. molestargazer's flip would either make ReaperCharlie near-confirmed scum or if molestargazer flips town, make me slightly less suspicious of ReaperCharlie.

I will keep my vote on Midnight's Sorrow for now, but will switch to any of {animorpherv1, Chronopie, ReaperCharlie, GroupThink, Snow_Bunny, and Lowell} if they become scummier then Midnight's Sorrow or if it came to them or a No Lynch.
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Sawyer »

Ythan wrote:
I know what it was for (but good luck in trying to put my post in a negative light). It makes more sense to make less posts covering more of the thread, rather than one post per page (or less). And it will keep you from changing you vote as much (which would likely happen).

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

GroupThink wrote:
unhunt hunt:reapercharlie
Sigh... I've been dying for more RC votes for like a week now. What exactly made you do this now? If ani flips scum, GT could be trying to fire up the RC wagon again in a last ditch attempt to save ani.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Ythan »

More sense? No. I always post like this and I don't really care at all when people don't like it because it's not anti-town at all and anyone who ever complains is just whining.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Ythan wrote:More sense? No. I always post like this and I don't really care at all when people don't like it because it's not anti-town at all and anyone who ever complains is just whining.
*remembers why he loves Ythan*
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Ythan wrote:
Let me know when your analysis is done. Then I'll ask for it to be bulleted, and will respond.
Until then it looks like you'll be white noise.
Oh hai spyrex :shifty:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Ythan »

You're just going to go ahead and announce that you're going to ignore anything that isn't spoon fed to you? How wonderfully pro-town. I don't know why I expected you to be a problem.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

I'm feeling much love here from SSBF x3

Of course I claimed who I claimed. No skin off my bones. But you seriously need to read the wiki on him. He isn't always on their ass, and sometimes helps them.

Not that it matters who I claimed, since no one's really bringing it up much. So eh~
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

*skims over last few pages, notices ani has already been hammered, also notices GT's convenient 'hunt reaper... oooh wait look ani's getting wagoned bigger! hunt ani!'*

also, I'm getting good vibes from Ythan, Sawyer, and SSBF.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@SSBNF:

I don't need to comment every time SpyreX posts, now do I?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Sawyer »

So ani, you've already been lynched by the look of it. Got a claim for the hell of it?

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Also yeah I ask that if there's a doc, please protect me tonight.

Or Magna, please call off your bro so we don't waste his vig shot AND a doc protect.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Nah but throwing up a claim might be tech or just go into the great beyond your call.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@Sayer;

Some guy named Rufus, who's a VT.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

...Rufus the lovabale zombie??!

lmao, SpyrEX!!
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yeaaaa this is a scum flip.

Where did I say Rufus the lovable zombie? WHERE IS IT FROM IT TANTALIZES THE BRAINS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

You remember it.

Yes. You do.

DON'T YOU?? LOLOL
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Its been a day all things are blending HELP ME OBI WAN
Show

Proud member of BaM
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@SpyreX:

Be careful your not calling for Ythill's son.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”