al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:01 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

I think I explained this earlier, but I am vanilla. I have no abilites.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:48 am

Post by Fuldu »

I can think of exactly one character indicated as still living on Sunday, not dead in this game, not yet identified (or presumed identified), and vanilla. Assuming the roles are the full complement of 32 (including one each of the chorus), minus two missing roles, we're left with seven roles out of {Wensleydale, Hastur, God, Delivery Man, Agnes Nutter, Sister Mary Loquacious, Tibetan, Alien, and TSNCA Pulsifer} remaining. Greasy Johnson is not among those nine.

I think the argument that you were missing while Hastur continued to make kills is a compelling one, but I think you're likely to be Sister Mary.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:12 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Al, any particular reason you picked me to vote instead of esme, besides my vote on you?

I think the idea of describing our abilities might be a good one, provided we don't as a group think it'll give the scum more to work with than the town. I'm also curious if Pooky's N1 innocent was one of Them or not.

Fritzler: Why do you doubt SO was a demon?
Retired as of October 2014.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:32 am

Post by Fritzler »

Mr. Flay wrote:Fritzler: Why do you doubt SO was a demon?
1 reason. There were kills after the second to last demon died, and before we got the replacement groupies. I don't think SO was playing at all by then, and as a result wouldn't have sent in kills.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:56 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I investigated IS night one(he's a member of THEM)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:56 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, that makes me feel more comfortable about Fuldu
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:21 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Plus, I have a reason for wanting alko alive. I can't mention it for fear of modkill, but it would be to the towns advantage if alko reached the endgame.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:59 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I reviewed the thread, mostly for major night/day actions. I.E. stuff the mods would say.

Ok, for one thing, I would like to say that earlier on, before we knew who Fritz was, he said that God and Metatron might have an 'alternate' win condition. Perhaps it could be pertaining to somebody (whoever he thinks I am) making it to the endgame, maybe something else, I don't know, I'll have to try to interpret that. I'll also have to see if I think he has the right assumption on me or not. However, I won't mention if he does or not (because I don't think I can).

As for the night stuff...
We have burned to death on nights: 1, 3-7. So every nigth except for 2.
Ran over by bike on Nights: 1 and 2
No explanation of death Nights: 1, 2, 4, 5
Modkill night 3 (didn't want to replace), and 7 (blabbed about role). And also in Day, Thoth, probably because he didn't want to replace him, and he didn't want to play.
Malnutrition N1
Ton of Fish N3
Dog Manure N6

I see 6 things up there (modkills put aside) and 3 of them happened only once each. Burning I would say are the demons, and Hastur is of course the last one. Right now I'm thinking the Bike could be GBH, and he could be a SK or something. I don't know too much about what happened before I got here. Malnutrition is of course famine. I'm still thinking on the rest, but I have it up there for us to all use.

also, I'm less suspicious of Mr. Flay, and more suspicious of Esme right now. And also, since it was thx to Mr. Flay that I was able to read the book,

unvote: Mr. Flay

and I'll wait to hear more from Esme.

During day one, JDTay (later replaced by Esme) admitted to killing the prince of hell. So says the mod. Actually, now that I see who it was he 'claims' to have killed, I don't see how.... I'm confused.... This'll have to be something to think about. If you are able to explain to us why this is so Esme, please do so.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:09 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ahh.. I think I know what Fuldu is hinting at, and thus, what Fritz would be hinting at. I don't know what I can say about it, but what do I know? I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing!
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:23 pm

Post by esme »

Ok, thanks ever so much for giving me a chance to participate today.
alko wrote: During day one, JDTay (later replaced by Esme) admitted to killing the prince of hell. So says the mod. Actually, now that I see who it was he 'claims' to have killed, I don't see how.... I'm confused.... This'll have to be something to think about. If you are able to explain to us why this is so Esme, please do so.
What the hell are you talking about? I pulled up JDTay's posts and there's nothing.

I really, really hated alko's suggestion that pooky should investigate Fuldu after Hastur is gone, there's still Sister Mary and the Delivery Man.

I'm also not thrilled by Fritzler's dark hints about keeping alko alive. If we have one or two scum left among 9 people it's hard to see what could be more to the town's advantage than lynching the most suspicious people.
OTOH, I'm very happy that Pooky investigated the Metatron.

The replacement argument about the demon deaths is interesting, but if Sister Mary is involved, this is problematic.

I will need to read up on a couple of things before placing my vote.
We should certainly respect Pooky's results today, I don't see Hastur or Sister Mary as a mafia cop or a godfather.

This leave alko, Mr. Flay and me. I believe it should be pretty unlikely for you that I'm in league with the demons after Genocide_Hearts lynch which I really initiated and saw through. Also, it should be not too hard to figure out who I could be, but well.

Tonight (in RL) I will reread and check alko's and Mr. Flay's posts. I think the replacement argument is not enough on its own.
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:16 am

Post by Fritzler »

GAH! You're right.
unvote vote: alko
If there's not a better lynch I'm ok lynching alko.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:17 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Al is mistaken; what he saw was JDTAY "jokingly" voting for someone after they had died the night before, and the mod playing along briefly.

I think the who-was-here-on-what-night argument has merit, although I want more eyes on it. I'm singularly NOT convinced of Fritzler's reason for wanting to keep al_kohaulec alive, but I'll have to reread to see who he might be, and why he would be important.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:19 am

Post by Fritzler »

It has nothing to do with Alko. It has all to do w/ me.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:05 am

Post by mneme »

I think alko is more likely than esme -- esme instigated the GH bandwagon.

Sorry for the idleness over the weekend, but I was off filking.

Also, people seem to have misread alko's posts -- he was saying he was in his reading of the book as far as Sunday. The proximity to his discussion of claims made this more confusing than it seemed, but he was clearly talking about the book.

vote: alko
Did I say too much?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:37 am

Post by Fritzler »

God I love this game, but I hate how long nights are, and how short nights are. Good night guys.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:11 am

Post by esme »

:shock:

but I agree this time with the band-wagon.
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:11 am

Post by Fritzler »

Yea, we should win tomorrow, provided pooky remembers to send in his night choice.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:12 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

I think by now I've been lynched, but I don't think I am who you think I was Fritz, so you needn't worry. I'll also try to get as much helpful info. out there before I'm officially lynched.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:14 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, reading back at the mod's post of JDTay admitting to killing Mastermind of Sin, I see now it was a joke that the mod was playing along with. I just didn't link the two together at first.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:14 am

Post by Fritzler »

I actually have no idea who you are. As i said, teh only reason I want you around is for my purposes.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:29 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

esme wrote: I really, really hated alko's suggestion that pooky should investigate Fuldu after Hastur is gone, there's still Sister Mary and the Delivery Man.
If you read what I said, I was saying that after me, you and Mr. Flay are out of the way (the last 3 unknowns), if we're still playing, it'd be good to check up on him. I was thinking the THEM could be a scum group, because even though Adam didn't want the apocalypse, he still helped with a lot of it. This was all before I found out that Pooky's first investigation was one of the THEM. So that in turn confirms Fuldu.

As for Sister Mary and the Delivery Man. I don't really think they're scummy. If any, Sister Mary moreso than the Delivery Man.
esme wrote: I'm also not thrilled by Fritzler's dark hints about keeping alko alive. If we have one or two scum left among 9 people it's hard to see what could be more to the town's advantage than lynching the most suspicious people.
OTOH, I'm very happy that Pooky investigated the Metatron.
Like I said, it's gotta be Fritzler's alternate win condition. And I also think he's mistaking me for somebody else. I'm actually kind of glad that it's me and not one of the others being lynched, because then with Pooky we can be more sure that we don't lynch the role that Fritz wants alive (since I don't think it's me). It could possibly be Mneme though...

I too am happy that Pooky investigated the god/metatron masons. But I think it was Fritz he investigated, wasn't it?
esme wrote: The replacement argument about the demon deaths is interesting, but if Sister Mary is involved, this is problematic.

I will need to read up on a couple of things before placing my vote.
We should certainly respect Pooky's results today, I don't see Hastur or Sister Mary as a mafia cop or a godfather.

This leave alko, Mr. Flay and me. I believe it should be pretty unlikely for you that I'm in league with the demons after Genocide_Hearts lynch which I really initiated and saw through. Also, it should be not too hard to figure out who I could be, but well.

Tonight (in RL) I will reread and check alko's and Mr. Flay's posts. I think the replacement argument is not enough on its own.
It's still possibly, given all that, that you are in league with the demons, but from what you say here, if it's all true (and so far I'd assume so), then it looks like Mr. Flay is in fact the last scum. Hopefully there aren't any more.

As for Pooky and the mafia cop stuff, there is only one living role that I could think of that could be a cop at all (unless if for some reason God happened to be one, but obviously he's not), and I don't know that I can say it, so I won't, but it should be pretty obvious.

Furthermore, I noticed somewhere earlier in the thread (I didn't have time to read up on it too much) that some people assumed TSNCA Pulsifier to not exist because I guess the other two witchfinders were masons together, and claimed it was just them or something. You might need to double check this, because I couldn't fully look it up.

Also, the Sunday comment was in fact totally unrelated to the game. That was at the time where I was in the book. It wasn't
necessarily
role-related, or non role related. I wasn't even thinking about that when I typed that.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:29 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Fritzler wrote:I actually have no idea who you are. As i said, teh only reason I want you around is for my purposes.
Then why are you voting me?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:31 am

Post by Fritzler »

You're not necessary to my purposes. Only a bonus.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:32 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Just for reference, Mr. Flay was the first to vote SubtleTactix, just for "lurking" when we should've gotten a replacement. I do regret voting for him myself, it was a poor reason. He was also the first to vote me, and gave no reasoning.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:49 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Well, I've been voting you (or FOSing you) for several days now, just because your play didn't seem very helpful. Since you've been on the gallows you've said a lot more and helpful, so hopefully very soon we'll have confirmation of your innocence (as far as that goes in this game, anyway) and can integrate everything you've just said. I did vote ST for lurking, but look at his posts and you'll see why...at the time we were having an impossible time getting enough replacements for all the lurkers, and ST was one of the worst. I had concrete reasons as well, but can't remember them off the top of my head.

Finally, I voted you because it was essentially down to three options, and since I know who *I* am.... you seemed scummiest, at least today. I invite Pooky to investigate me to prove my innocence tonight (of course, if Pooky is nightkilled, I'll probably die tomorrow as a framejob, so keep that in mind too), since I have no actions to prove who I am. Just a townie.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”