New York 116 - Prozacs Large Normal - Who won?

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh you. Yes I remember you and that game you replaced out off. You were a bear who predates on young children back then; you are currently a (hypothetically) feathered reptile who ponders on the meaning of 42. Why can't I play differently as town?
Kindness
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Anon »

Because you are scum.

Also.
Anon wrote:^this is not a Charlie vote.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh. Astonishing logic there. Of course I'm not self-voting.
Kindness
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Anon »

You could always say who is scum and why.

Anon is not a vaid answer.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Wraith »

Anon wrote:^this is not a Charlie vote.
Compiling ISOs alphabetically ATM. AGar has a pro-town read from me for now.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Charlie »

Anon.

No seriously, not yet.
Kindness
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by AGar »

Charlie wrote:Anon.

No seriously, not yet.
Why are you stalling on any content production? It's looking mighty mighty suspect right now.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Charlie »

I'm waiting for more content. Everyone except diginova is a suspect.
Kindness
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by AGar »

No.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Charlie
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

Charlie is now looking seriously scummy to me right now. I'm waiting for more content too but I'm at least trying to contribute. You're avoiding questions and making excuses.

FoS: Charlie
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

AGar wrote:
diginova wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Digi has disappeared since the wagon got rolling on him.
How have I disappeared since the wagon got rolling? I've given my suspicions, yet I don't see anyone worthy of a vote. I've already stated my suspicions and explained the facts behind the reason the bandwagon on me started in 75 and 79.

If I get to L-1 I'll claim, and if I see a post that I really don't like, I'll call it out, but not much is happening for me to comment on right now.
So you're going to lurk the whole time? Cool story bro.
That seems to be jumping to conclusions...
AGar wrote:
Fugitive wrote:Call it whatever you want but it doesn't fit as a RANDOM VOTE (RVS). Random reason, yes; random vote, no. It's a wagon vote, which helps town put pressure on individuals and promotes discussion. It was guised under the pretenses of being a random/bad reasoning to gain reaction. I didn't like mothrax's response to my vote so I kept it.
It's a vote that had no reason, and it didn't add anything to the game. The only discussion that was promoted was focused on yourself and why a pro-town player would do that. You're lucky Digi is looking scummier right now.

Wraith is V/LA, btw. That's the only one I know from the player list.
I don’t think self-discussion is always a bad thing. Discussion itself is good especially in this slow moving game.
Charlie wrote:Page 3 is a null read because there is nothing pro or anti town about it. There is also nothing mafia-ish about it. So there.

Noooooooooooooooo diginova!
Why didn’t you say pages 1-3 were null? Also Agar’s digi vote/case is bottom O pg3.

@Wraith 148 Yeah Lynch all Liars is usually the course to go. But I hate absolutes in mafia, so you never know.

mothrax wrote:With all the unvoting and voting going on I have no idea where I sit... I think L-3, and so in that case it is time to get serious...
@Benmage: was there any reason for your vote on me in post 102? Other than the whole:
Benmage wrote:Agree.
Likin post 91. vote mothrax
I think it is interesting that you post a wall o' text talking about several completely different subjects, and then in the middle of it (where it is easily lost unless you are looking for a vote) you vote me with a "what he said" logic, not even providing your own logic. You haven't even said anything else to justify your vote.
My post was a chronological post of catching up, much like this one. What’s wrong with voting for someone else's reasoning? Should I paraphrase it to appease you? Does that make it a stronger vote, or make me look more town? At least I reference the reasoning and didn't just say nothing.
mothrax wrote: I did however see digi as scum for the reasons I have already listed.
I will keep that vote where it is.
Interesting… I think I like that.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by mothrax »

@Benmage: like that in what way?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by AGar »

Benmage - what do you think of Charlie's general attitude and lack of contribution thus far?

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

mothrax wrote:@Benmage: like that in what way?
Well I've never been one to accept claims and just say "Well ok than" and walk away. If someones scummy a PR shouldn't save them. A JK could easily be a scum role. That said, do I think we need to be stringing up said PR today? Probably not(especially seeing as I'm not/wasnt voting digi...but if I was I'd probably still let the PR claim suffice for the very least N1).

But I like that the claim alone did not dissuade your vote. Shows balls.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

AGar wrote:Benmage - what do you think of Charlie's general attitude and lack of contribution thus far?
Let me finish read real quick, left off at that last moth quote (one before answering him).
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh my goodness. I do not like so much attention directed at me. It is probably a bad idea... Okay, I'll bone up on suspects and cases, I promise. Sometime this week, okay? You have my word, thread!
Kindness
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Toogeloo wrote:I was debating the responses and biding my time. I personally think that Jailkeeper is a safe claim for a Scum Roleblocker. Jailkeepers aren't very common in my experience, and if he is Mafia aligned with roleblocking powers, he has made himself an out.
Interesting point.
AGar wrote: And I'm not pushing an early lynch.
I'm pushing for the town to be aggressive
, and if a lynch comes a bit earlier, so be it.
Boom, more town needs to play like this.
Anon wrote: These levels of active lurking and lack of strong stances/zero scumhutning are unacceptable. Specially when you compare it with his townplay: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 03&start=0

Unvote Vote: Charlie.
This is a notable point. (Like the link)
Charlie wrote:Oh my goodness. I do not like so much attention directed at me. It is probably a bad idea... Okay, I'll bone up on suspects and cases, I promise. Sometime this week, okay? You have my word, thread!
So your going to do what?? Say some stuff to get people off your back and then...?? Go back to active lurking.

Nothing really changed in content between post 182, and 190, save attention in a negative direction your way. I don't like that thats what will get you to be a participant here.

@Agar, not a fan of charles. Let's see what he does bring up in his next post. He could be todays hangee.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@AGar, why would a scum jailkeeper be bastardish? It sort of implies that there should be more than one killing faction but so does a scum doctor and I don't think that anyone would consider that bastardish. It's got the same sorts of powers in scum hands as it does in town hands; it can protect a partner while stopping them from acting (which might be a big deal if scum can't use individual powers and the group kill the same night) or it can block someone who might or might not have a power role while also protecting them from a kill. Both uses have downsides just like both ways to try to use it as town do. I'd call it a pretty alignment neutral role offhand.

@Anon, the play in the other game by Charlie is pretty striking in comparison. Have you looked at other games he's played or are these the only two?

@Charlie, would you say your play here is different from your play in Left 4 Dead? I suppose I'll let you come up with your content past that as you've just said that it would be coming.

@Fugitive, is your vote still on Mothrax because it was a convenient wagon to join? Other than that I see you claim OMGUS on him (which I don't overly agree with) and complaints about a few other players. It's hard to see who and what you're actually finding scummy at this point and I don't care for that.

@tubby216, I count 6 posts from you. They include 3 cases of you saying that you need to catch up or will have something coming shortly, one random vote, one post where you say that your vote was random but you're liking it (no further reasoning given) and one explanation of what VI meant (theory talk and weak at that.)

I call active lurking. Feel free to demonstrate your ability to provide useful content to make my coming vote look foolish.

@Wraith, why set up to be able to go after someone who lies about their role? You don't need to establish a Lynch all Liars general attitude to justify that being worth a vote on your part. Even if it's not worth a policy lynch in some people's eyes it should be obviously scummy to anyone barring mitigating circumstances.

UNVOTE: Mothrax
VOTE: tubby216

tubby216 is active lurking and it should stop now. My reason for voting Mothrax was good enough at the time but he's participating and I can live with his answers for now. Charlie is somewhat tempting but he's got some spotlight already and I'll see what he has to say for content in the next short while.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by mothrax »

@Benmage: It was really where it was placed and how it was put that put me off a bit, though some of that could have been the tags...

at all: I could agree with a charlie wagon, given the evidence atm
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

@Zorblag: I just wanted to know everyone else's attitude toward the policy. Several people support policy lynches and I wanted to put my own policy lynch out there.
Show

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sooo on the whole policy lynching thing. I think we should policy lynch Lowell. I purposely avoided him for centuries. I denied him access to the 1 game I've modded here. He in my opinion ruined a game with a mislynch of himself in lylo (mini 758 I think, I can look up). He's opened this game playing as poorly and I doubt there will be a change. He will bring zero content to the game, play poorly/illogically and lurk throughout.

unvote vote Lowell
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I just got off a game with Lowell as well (Play in Traffic), and he was extremely anti-town and rarely contributed to discussion. He was town in that game, though he never made any attempt to prove it. I think his play is a null tell on his alignment, but I could see myself supporting a policy lynch against an anti-town player in lack of sufficient reason to lynch someone who may or may not be scum. Interestingly, people are bringing up post content of players like Charlie and tubby, and Lowell has even less content (4 total posts, most are just votes and unvotes and one prod response).
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by AGar »

Lowell lurking is null - it seems to be site-wide.

CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by CCARaven4 »

I hate Charlie's play. If anything, a policy lynch should be brought upon him for being unwilling to scumhunt unless told to. If someone has to tell you to scumhunt to avoid be lynched and you're not scumhunting on your own, then you are severely anti-town and should be lynched.
Unvote, Vote: Charlie
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Charlie »

Ooh, I think you might just be mafia for that last comment + vote, CCARaven4.

You may not like my play, that is fine...but I'm anything but anti-town at D1 page 8. This is a large game. Some people say things, others choose to observe. Granted, the observers are more likely mafia but so much more unlikely at D1 where the sample size is large. I have some free time, I'll get cracking at these 8 pages. I'll be a little bit psychic and say it'll be a null read on most people!

-Charlie
Kindness

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”