Mini 1011: Help! My Computer Got Infected! (Game over!)

PieMan
PieMan
Goon
PieMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by PieMan »

@UK It maekz him seem liek he iz trying 2 lead us. Personal opinion, Repeeted JJ question 2 mani tiemz, maekz thread harder 2 reed.

I h8 thiz dilema, screl and JJ s33m liek Mafz, They r figting echother, but they culd b diztancing.

Yeh, Im gonna thro teh vot3 on Screl, I whant 2 here hiz sied.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Screl1
Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair;
Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Let me taste your ware"
Said the pieman to Simple Simon "Show me first your penny"
Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Sir, I have not any!"
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

@Pieman: Why is leading people scummy.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
jelly jiggler
jelly jiggler
Goon
jelly jiggler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by jelly jiggler »

I've got plenty to counter your arguments however I don't think it would be a good use of my time if it can be avoided because it always opens up long debates. Most of the time I hate long posts because it's really hard to get all of my ideas into text and it becomes a chore. Also, some of your posts are hard for me to understand.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Why is debate a bad thing? It helps discern what's scummy and what's a theory disagreement. I don't like overly long posts but we can be succinct, right? And what makes my posts difficult to understand?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Tazaro »

If I were scum, I could CLAIM to have reasons that genuinely raise my eyebrows for why a town person could be noob scum. Now, who has not made genuine claims of having their eyebrows raised at others? xvart? screl1? Where is screl1? We need content from him. I don't believe jelly jiggler is lieing about his explanation toward my question, and this makes his roleclaim of mouse much more believable. I propose a retreat from voting jelly jiggler. Though, my words can't move mountains.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
PieMan
PieMan
Goon
PieMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by PieMan »

@UK Knot skummie but bad behavior alzo JJ iz prolly tlking bout me.

@JJ plox, I dont want 2 vot3 4 4 townie.

@Tazaro I Kan believe JJ, and I think we shuld @ least w8 2 C wat Screl posts.
Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair;
Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Let me taste your ware"
Said the pieman to Simple Simon "Show me first your penny"
Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Sir, I have not any!"
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 pm

I would like a response from xvart and screl.

But, Tazaro, have you noticed how interesting vezok's contributions have been as far as cases go?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Tazaro »

What contributions lol?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 pm

That's about my point :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Twomz »

Bleg, I'll probably have to reread over the last 4 pages later /sigh.

It seems like all the bandwagons have stagnated though... how about some of the people who haven't posted in a while post, then we can reevaluate the wagons?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Eh, let's give vezo time. Her azure and night thing was interesting. What can be made of those?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Ninja'd by Twomz. Yeah, I agree, let's have moar words from moar missing people.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Sorry, vezo is not a "her."
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

diginova (1): UncertainKitten
jelly jiggler (4): screl1, vezokpiraka, Twomz, FakeGod
PieMan (1): Nobody Special
screl1 (1): PieMan
Not voting (5): diginova, jelly jiggler, Me=Weird, xvart, Tazaro

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Tazaro »

@SC: I unvoted. I am now Not Voting
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Tazaro »

@SC: my unvote was at the top of post 341
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Count fixed.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by diginova »

Hi, I'm the replacement for Gandalf. I'll start with an UNVOTE: while I read the thread.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by xvart »

UK: Warning, quote stripes ahead. I don't think any of it is necessarily relevant to you other than I probably answered whatever question you wanted me to answer in there. If you specify exactly what you want answered I do it in a follow up post.
Tazaro, 274 wrote:
jelly jiggler wrote:Well maybe it won't for you since you aren't even trying. Ah w/e I will do it anyway since I have nothing to lose. I am the mouse and I have no powers.
The people who have no powers are vanilla townies. There is not more than one mouse; I doubt there is more than one vanilla townie. Your claim is suspect.
Irrelevant. Each vanilla townie could have a different computer part. The sample pm says Motherboard, a vanilla townie.
UncertainKitten, 278 wrote:@Tazaro: That is a terrible argument and you should feel terrible for it. Flavor != role. In themed games, different flavor names can have the same role.
QFT. You seem to making arguments just for the sake of making arguments.
Tazaro, 283 wrote:Guess what my power is, everyone. You'll generate flavor discussion. Please do that. And I want to suggest that flavor is very important in this context. Consider PieMan; what's the object or software that he is? It's got to be related to his post restriction.
Why would we want to guess your power? What purpose does it serve? How does everyone guessing your power help identify scum?
Tazaro, 286 wrote:I won't tell anyone my power even if they get it right. Lighten up, Kitty.
Then what is the point? You get called out on something ridiculous and highly scummy and you tell that person to lighten up?
Tazaro, 294 wrote:Triple Post: Kitten, I'm not forcing anyone to discuss. I want to know if anybody can discuss flavor in a way that's strategic. It seems interesting-- to me, anyway.
And it's highly distracting to, you know... actual scumhunting at this point in the game. Anything anyone says is highly speculative and risks outting actual knowledge that town might which will only aid scum until we get some flips. Then flavor discussion becomes relevant.
Tazaro wrote:I would like to know if by any chance you are talking about formulating a case against me. And I'll multipost less. I do that in games once people ask me to.
Why would you think I'm talking about formulating a case? What I was referring to about direction was everything mentioned above. If you aren't scum you're making it awfully easy for them to hid amongst the madness of your posting all over the place, asking people to guess your role, trying to start a flavor discussion, etc. And so what if I was going to make a case on you? Are you trying to preempt any possible case by saying you see it's coming? When I make a case on you you'll know it; I have a feeling if I just sit back a while you will make it awfully easy to formulate a case; which if you are town, is very very bad.
Tazaro, 319 wrote:Now that I've talked to PieMan on this page with two posts, I have this to say:
JELLY JIGGLER, ANSWER THE QUESTION IN POST 307. What, can't come up with a lie about why you said you would PROBABLY vote for screl?
Do you think asking the question over and over and over is helping? Especially when Jiggler said he wouldn't be back until later tonight? Do you think it makes him look more scummy because it appears like he is avoiding your questions? And what's with all the follow up questions presuming that I'm going to have this full out case on you? Why do you think I'm conspiring to build a case against you while I'm not sitting at the computer spamming posts? Take your ADD meds.
Tazaro wrote:I'm glad that I made sure he answered that because I think kvart could be scummier than screl...
How so? How scummy is screl? What does reading my posts in isolation tell you about my alignment?
Tazaro wrote:Saying how is leading people scummy, kvart? Well, I'm leading people, kvart. So is leading people scummy? No, you can say that the WAY I've been leading people is scummy, and this argument could be based on the notion of my not being able to be a town due to my wanting a policy lynch on gandalf that I retracted after knowing he's actually replacing out for not strategy reasons (he wasn't being a lurking scum) and due to my thinking that jelly jiggler could be linked to another person because of his unexplained vote. Did you know what could have been the explanation for jelly jiggler's vote, kvart? The rest of us didn't and there people were waiting for JJ to answer my question because we did not know what could have justified it. Kvart, you are raising my eyebrows. But, what do you have to say about all this. Am I a bad player?
lol? I'm sure there's a point in your runaway run on sentence, but I can't find it. Why am I raising your eyebrows? You have yet to give any justification for your suspicions. And, I never said leading people was scummy; in fact I was saying the opposite, but you do a nice job of talking about how your behavior is scummy despite your impression of yourself leading people.
Tazaro, 348 wrote:Mouse is believable, and I am seeing myself paying attention to the notion that not all players who are town have the same object identity as I do.
Mouse didn't seem believable to you when he first said it. What changed your mind about his claim?

Toward the end of your posting spree you seem to be throwing my name around a lot and lumping me in with people you think are scum. Do you think the more you say my name will make me more scummy?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 pm

You know, quote stripes seem to be actually pretty easy to read in the new Sepia. I'm surprised. I still think they are annoying as hell, but they're more tolerable.

Anyway, I like xvart's answer.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by screl1 »

Sorry about the wall of text that I am about to post but at least I put it all in one post. Before I get to far into let me say I just got a new job and I am moving which means I am probably going to only be logging on once a day and with the way Tazaro keeps spamming this game I don't get to spend as much time scum hunting as I spend time reading through his shit.

@Tazaro - STOP ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTION EVERY 5 MIN AND STOP POSTING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Start following through with your promises - in case you can't figure that one out I am talking about post # 303.

Now to get back to the game

@Tazaro - You asked what I think of JJ - my vote is on him and you can ISO me to see what I think of him. You never answered M=W's question on post # 265. I know it has already been said but just because one vanilla might be a mouse it doesn't mean that the only form of a vanilla is a mouse. Seems to be a little bit of role fishing in post @283 or at very least derailing a bandwagon on a scum buddy. First you go off about the lack of a concise vote but now that there is conciseness you try and kill it with hypothetical roles. If people don't want to count 283 as role fishing you really did a number on post # 315. At worst this would oust town power roles, at best it would be a dumb scum tactic. If that wasn't enough you, again, role fish in post #317 - let me put it to you this way, no I am not going to tell you my role, no I will not tell you if I am inside or outside the computer, no I will not tell you if I am a memory module. Also in regards to post # 336 - TO LATE. Lets see... JJ answers one question for you and you unvote. Is the only scummy thing he has done so far is say he would vote for me? Also does this put me in the clear as being his scum buddy in your eyes? You have failed to point out anything I have done that is scummy yet you keep referring to myself and xvart (who you have failed to build a case against) as scum. Build a case before you start making arguments. Why are you so paranoid in post # 343? In reference to post # 354 I ask you to produce non spam, non call to arms content. And I would also say that I have been adding content to the game.

HOS: Tazaro

The only reason I am not currently voting for you is that I don't think you have managed to derail the bus on your buddy (JJ). However if that falls off you have my vote.

@PieMan - what makes you think I am scummier than JJ? What has changed for you?

Since it took me so long to read through all of Tazaro's crap and I need sleep I will try to go over whatever JJ said tomorrow before I have to get started. I hope I don't wake up to have to read 10 more pages.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am back.
I don't think any of us are in the computer.
@UK: READS NOW.

For now JJ is scum. He just cares about himself
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Me=Weird »

V/LA until saturday afternoon.
Evil life.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Tazaro »

I'm sorry, kvart, I was reading the between lines and wondering whether you would attack me; I was suspicious that you would formulate a case against me because you mentioned talking about me later. But you're not my only suspect, and you didn't pounce on what I said (screl is the one who's doing pouncing) about you which is good in my book. You're reasonableness is noted, and my opinion, if you can believe it, of kvart and screl is that their writing or tone reminds me of each other somehow. Anybody else feel that way?. And I made a bad assumption about JJ being buddies with screl based on his intention to vote for screl without explanation. I had suspicions of the mouse roleclaim because I was suspicious of JJ. But his explanation made sense; and the mouse claim is consequently something that is nothing wrong to believe.
Now for screl's post below. Here's something scum do: Hand of Suspicions. Seriously, it's not bussing JJ that I was doing, I even unvoted for him after he explained himself, and as far as I'm concerned, he IS the mouse, so screl why are you choosing now to say that I am the buddy of JJ?:
screl1 wrote:
HOS: Tazaro

The only reason I am not currently voting for you is that I don't think you have managed to derail the bus on your buddy (JJ). However if that falls off you have my vote.

You're JJ/Tazaro idea is pulled out of a hat you mafia magician, you think this isn't suspicious? I really see the scumminess here. It's not unclear why I suspected JJ with my own reasons and why I unvoted. Look at the response that JJ gave about why he wanted to vote for screl, did you expect him to have a good explanation? I didn't think he would and guessed he might incriminate himself with a bad answer. But I said it was vital that he answer, I want people to explai themselves, and he didn't incriminate himself. How can you explain JJ/Tazaro scum pair?; you are not fooling me. This is quite a time to posit this pair, screl, know that my JJ vote was retracted by me after pushing for it. This was the opportunity for you to drum suspicion on me, I thought xvart would do that. But it's you, screl.
VOTE: screl1
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Tazaro »

Double post: This has my utmost seal of suspicion. Deserves a vote confirmation.
confirm VOTE: screl1
. This is a mafia member. And an edit to the above post: "know that my JJ vote..." should be "NOW that my JJ vote."
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”