Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ZazieR wrote: Talking about my neighbourhood, Nero, we still have something to discuss. For those who don't know what happened, I asked Nero to restate his reasons for voting Devo. He stated in our QT that it was due to Devo bandwagoning. But as we all know, Devo wasn't the only one. Though Nero only had a discussion with Devo about it. His explanation to this is that not all bandwagoners can be scum (which had a 'lol' attached to it) and that Devo is the only one who stated it was town play.

This explanation is lacking. First of all, Devo started with an explanation to show why bandwagoning isn't stupid in his opinion. And later he has a discussion with you about it as you were attacking him for it. So no, Devo stating it's town play isn't scummy as he got attacked for it.

Secondly, in one of your posts it does show that you think bandwagoning is scummy. Sure, not every bandwagoner has to be scum. But if you only look at one in detail, how do you find out whom is of the bandwagoners?
Nero Cain wrote: At thee same time I do NOT like the play of Reck and Nautalis.
And hence why I voted fate today. So I think its somewhat unfair to say that I was singling her out. And just 'cause I don't mention them doesn't mean I haven't taken it into account. So we have a disagreement about mafia theory, big deal? If she thinks that's the best way to find scum then fine but I'm not going to just bandwagon for the sake of bandwagoning. Also this "So no, Devo stating it's town play isn't scummy as he got attacked for it." Can you elaborate, Are you saying that its not scummy 'cause she was attacked for? So had she not been attacked then it would have been scummy? "But if you only look at one in detail, how do you find out whom is of the bandwagoners?" I think you could ask Devo the same thing, since she's "bandwagoning to gain responces" then how can she tell who is the scum from only one wagon a day? This is why I think its just a ploy to jusify being able to hop aboard.

Vote Count:

JPSalazar: 3
(vezokpiraka, xRECKONERx, Midnight's Sorrow)
Fate: 2
(Nero Cain, quadz08)
PranaDevil: 2
(Glork, bv310)
bv310: 1
(bill1148)
Midnight's Sorrow: 1
(Chronopie)
quadz08: 1
(Fate)
bill1148: 1
(Zazier)

Not Voting:

inHimshallibe
JPSalazar
KDub
PranaDevil

Lynch:

8 votes.

Deadline:

August 8th - 3:00 PM EST
Last edited by Kise on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I still want JP lynched. He is scum in every single way possible.

SK + scum faction?
Two scum factions ?
Scum faction + vig?

Prana seemed town for me in the QT Glork.
MS seems scum like always. I don't know what to say about him. Must keep an eye on.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Post by bill1148 »

You're calling me out, but not Bill? Seriously? I could have accepted it had you called out Bill that he should just respond to my posts as ignoring based upon how you're called is BS. I could have accepted it had you called me out on my ego, but also Bill. But just calling me out, while letting Bill do as he pleases, I cannot.
And no, it was to see how Bill would react as it's just scummy to ignore with such a reason.
Because you were being a dick. It's one thing to do something to see what response you get from someone and its another to do it to be an asshole. You were doing the latter. Show some respect for fucks sake.

But very well. What questions do you want me to answer?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

It's JPSalazar apparently.

So
Unvote
Vote JPSalazar
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Chronopie »

ZazieR wrote:@Chrono
Want to point out those 'certain similarities' between Dram in this game and Dram in SE I?
SE I

(ftr:
kdub
bill
, mpr,
bv
as Four fiends scumteam.
Chrono
Dram
JP
, and Adumbro as Archfiends scumteam. Iecerint as death miller. A fair number of SE I townies are also in this game. Incl. Glork, devo, prana, and MS.)

In SE I, Dram latched on to Iecerint and Zodiark as possible targets, and tunneled (to an extent). In this game it was Gandalf. Just seemed reminiscent.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I suck. But, are we still letting Scumtastic Mr. Salazar continue to play this game?
JPSalazar wrote:Well, now that I'm caught up, I'd like to once again point out that Day 1 absolutely sucks and it's unusually rare to ever "get the pick" right as to who is scum. I see where Nero is coming from with his logic in regards to Devotress, but I honestly think she's trying to find a correct feel. My eye is on her, but she's not my first scum pick.

Reck is, well, annoying, and I know this from offsite, and it wouldn't surprise me to just be messing around with everyone.

Again, since it's only Day 1, anyone can be saying anything (and in some cases, have just been saying anything...refer to the incessant caps locks posts including the ones without spaces between the words for proof), but I don't like how Reck seemingly threw himself to save dramonic.

At the same time, I don't feel like bandwagon hopping. I'm not convinced to throw a vote in any direction.
Really?

vote: JPSalazar
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:
RULES:

VOTING:
For votes to count, they need to be bolded and in similar format to this -->
Vote: Player Name
. If you want to cancel your vote, it must also be bolded -->
Unvote
. You MUST unvote before voting for someone else.
Just making sure you all remember to unvote. Also, I mentioned Prana's V/LA in today's opening post - he returns tomorrow. AND also... lynch has been reached and it will be night 2 soon. Let me write something decent this scene; gimme half an hour.

Final Day 2 Vote Count:

JPSalazar: 4
(xRECKONERx, Midnight's Sorrow, inHimshallibe, vezokpiraka)

Fate: 2
(Nero Cain, quadz08)
PranaDevil: 2
(Glork, bv310)
bv310: 1
(bill1148)
Midnight's Sorrow: 1
(Chronopie)
quadz08: 1
(Fate)
bill1148: 1
(Zazier)

Not Voting:

JPSalazar
KDub
PranaDevil
Last edited by Kise on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Kise »

Following a trail of blood, Vincent and a makeshift party walk through various aisles. Creepy noises abound, all of Vincent's followers quiver at any little clinks, clanks and ticks. Clearly shown in the blood trail are footsteps, though it appears something other than shoes had also been dragging behind; the blood is somewhat smeared.

After coming upon the engine room, Vincent stops in his tracks... The others stopped their eyes from frantically wandering, for once, looking at Vincent with the hope he'll tell them soon why he has decided to stand in place. Without warning, he aims his shotgun high at an upper deck within the engine room. The others look, only catching a glimpse of someone busting through a vent to escape.

Vincent is hasty to pursue the person, making it halfway up the stairs before the sound of an object crashing behind him once again causes him to halt. He whips around, aiming his weapon at whatever was behind him without a second thought. What he sees is a familiar entity; attacking the handful of people that followed Vincent here. Impulsively shouting out with gusto, Vincent yells:

"Jenova!"

Shooting at this tall enemy would not be enough to take it down. Vincent leaps in front of Jenova and throws down his gun.

"Hit me!"

The alien smacks Vincent a few times with its limp limbs, but he begs for more. Jenova blasts Vincent a couple of times with a laser beam that materializes from its shoulders... :?

"Come on.. you can do better than that, you ugly-"

A combination of laser-shots shut Vincent up. Everyone that came to the engine room looks to either be killed or defeated. The one who survived Jenova's initial assault begins to crawl off to the side, with the alien now preparing to corner him for one last, fatal blow. Just as the crew member cowers against the wall, fearing this will be his last breath, Vincent miraculously comes back to his feet with his LIMIT bar maxed out. Jenova stops in "her" tracks and turns, perhaps wondering what he was up to. Vincent transforms into his Chaos form, ready to rip Jenova apart... and he does just that.

With the ultimate essence of power at his command, Vincent flies circles around Jenova and shreds the alien's body away, limb by limb. After severing large clumps of Jenova's flesh, he makes sure to take "her" head lastly, as if paying homage to the order of things from their world.

After reverting back to his normal form, Vincent can't help but feel as though defeating Jenova was too easy this go-round. Much easier, in fact, than in the past when he's had to go up against "her" multiple forms.

JPSalazar -
Jenova
(Geostigma Leader)
- Voted out Day 2

Night 2 lasts for 96 hours tops.
Night actions + party time :!:
Last edited by Kise on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ZAZIER PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Anyway, I flipped the fuck out in the QT and started screaming and cursing at quadz. That's pretty much the long and short of it. Others in my QT can explain in greater detail if you want.
Zaz wrote:So why is it that you're stating that there was scum on Dram's 'weak case-wagon', but that you 'defend' Dram, eventhough you didn't like his action?
I didn't necessarily like his actions but it was pretty clear he wasn't scum IMO. The quickness with which a wagon got pushed on him, the people latching onto one weak little point against him and using that as a way to propel the wagon, etc.
Zaz wrote:So the reason you weren't voting BV before being called out on it, is?
...I don't know? Because I just wasn't? bv310 and I have a complicated relationship. A lynch on bv310 is ALWAYS a good lynch. I don't know how else to explain this...I just wasn't voting him. I kinda forgot I wasn't voting him TBQH
green shirt thursdays
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I see the thread is open...

Lets all bitch and moan over a global RB, even if we had no actions.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

yeah seriously
global RB? lolololol
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Kise »

The cabin was clear. The outer deck was clear. Nearly everywhere Balthier searched, there were no signs of the feminine monster from much earlier. He casually makes his way through another corridor, barely gripping his gun tightly enough...
Casual
, until being startled by what seems like someone approaching from around a corner.

A door can be heard sliding open and shut from the unseen parts where the sky pirate casts his suspicion. Balthier creeps down the hall, ready to unload a few shots into any threat that may come meeting him head-on soon. His heart rate speeds up, possibly even becoming audible as well. With intensity filling up the atmosphere, he decides to hurry up and jump past the bend in order to surprise whatever/whoever was coming.

Thankfully, before he makes the mistake of pumping shots into this incoming person, he discovers it to be Sazh Katzroy - another gunman that's been adventuring with him since the beginning of this omniversal collision. The two gunners let out a bit of small laughter, relieved that they didn't blow holes in each other's faces. After settling their firearms down by their sides, Balthier opens up a conversation by asking Sazh:

"I take it you've had no luck in catching this creature's trace?"

"No, but I'm thinking it's killed at least one person while it's been onboard. Can't say I've witnessed anything. Heck, we didn't exactly get a good look at it to begin with. Where is everyone?"

"They're all in the community room."

""Oh.. huh!? Since when did we have a community room?"

"Since tonight."

"Oh.. well, what are they doing? I keep hearing a lot of noise no matter what part of the ship I'm at."

"Me too, but I have not the slightest idea what could be going on."

"Speaking of noises.. do you hear that? It sounds like rumbling, coming... from... ugh!"

Just then, someone/something goes rushing past the two, knocking them down before they could even get a look at who/what it is. Whatever it is, it bursts through the doorway Sazh came from and finds its way into the community room after a while. It intently selects someone amongst the crowd to pound to a pulp, leaving an echo of screams coming out of the room as a flock of passengers rush out.

"What the fuq!?!?"

The room clears out as all hell breaks loose inside. Sazh and Balthier try to pull themselves up on their feet, but the stampeding crowd that exit the room won't give them the proper chance. By the time the passengers have passed, Balthier and Sazh are stomped and worn out to the point of exhaustion. They crawl their way into the community room, looking around to see who got killed - Or, more accurately, who got turned to orange juice.

Nero...

Nero Cain -
Ganz Rothschild
(Vanilla Townie)
- Smashed Night 2

Day 3: With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
No more limited accesses... yay!

2. KDub
4.Chronopie
5. xRECKONERx
6. bv310
7. Midnight's Sorrow
9. Fate
11. PranaDevil
12. inHimshallibe
13. Zazier
14. vezokpiraka
15. quadz08
17. Glork
18. bill1148

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Someone wanna claim doublevoter?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also, lol a kill going through on mass roleblock
gg fucking mass RBer
green shirt thursdays
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by quadz08 »

wtf??? What is up with the mechanics of this game????? ugh.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by Kise »

@whoever asked:
Kise wrote:
"They're here..."

"What do you mean?"

"I can sense him.. and her.. they must have been on the ship with us ever since we were in the air."

"Who, Aerith?"
"her" = Jenova

Yet…
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Wtf.
You guys should have been busy being roleblocked.
I want doc protection.
I am the mass roleblocker. I can do this every second night. That means I can't do it night 3.

Ohh. Maybe they have a strongman.

Let's get pranadevil dead.
Vote pranadevil
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: PranaDevil

If he's town, vezok 2m.
green shirt thursdays
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Whoa. Let's slow down with the votes, hm? Quicklynches = bad, and who knows what went on with the last lynch.

Also, why are you voting Prana, anyway? Explain where he did something scummy, please.

And vezok, why would you make that claim? Suddenly, you're target #1 for scum, which means you (and your ability) is as good as gone. Genius.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am claiming cause something went wrong.
That's why I need doc pretction now. Duh.
He did scummy things in the QT. iirc. Anyway Glork said we should vote for him.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SCUMKILL IS OBV UNBLOCKABLE
OBVOBVOBV

VEZOK IS TOWN THOUGH
green shirt thursdays
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

^Liez

A scumkill IS blockable.

Duh~
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by quadz08 »

What scummy things, vezok? Details, please.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nope.

Scumkill might surpass massroleblock. Otherwise game would be broken.
green shirt thursdays
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

quadz08 wrote:What scummy things, vezok? Details, please.
Ask Glork for them.
Do you know me for giving details?
Ok. Glork said that Elli got killed because she was too townie in the QT. He then concluded that we have a scum in the QT.
He said that wither Prana devil or MS are the scums.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”