Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm looking over a lot of setup information before I look at the smaller pool of probably meaningless RVS information. Are you questioning why I'm not contributing to the noise?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

Al, provide a reason for your vote on me.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Ythan »

Before anyone answers, does anyone disagree with asking everyone what their policy is on shooting N0 as a vig?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Ythan »

Alduskkel wrote:
Ythan wrote:I'm looking over a lot of setup information before I look at the smaller pool of probably meaningless RVS information. Are you questioning why I'm not contributing to the noise?
Well with your sole contribution to the game having been one word I was trying to get more content out of you.
Immediately after my first post? Has everyone even posted?
I don't think there is much to glean from the setup at this point, all we know is that we have VV or VVVV (and either way, we have at least 1 Vigilante).
Anyone with any role other than vig knows more than that.
Ythan wrote:Al, provide a reason for your vote on me.
I eenie meenie miney moed.
Doesn't match up.
Ythan wrote:Before anyone answers, does anyone disagree with asking everyone what their policy is on shooting N0 as a vig?
What if someone says they would shoot N0? That lowers the probability that they're a Vig and makes the Mafia's job of finding power roles easier.
Good point.

vote Alduskkel
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Ythan »

What debate is it that you feel I am ignoring?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Ythan »

How is it intriguing?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Ythan »

Insistent on not accompanying his vote with any kind of random vote stage flavor, yet then felt it necessary to question me regarding my brief entry post, despite the fact that some players had not even posted and in fact still have not. Inquisitive but not about anything useful; the same goes for his questioning of yab about the latter's pending explanation of something or other. Dismissive about setup analysis.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

Dr, you're scum. Your hop onto Net is disingenuous and your demand that he provide meta to dispute it as well. Beef, how can you suspect just me OR Net if the basis of your suspicion is that we're both scum?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Alduskkel wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:
Ythan wrote:I'm looking over a lot of setup information before I look at the smaller pool of probably meaningless RVS information. Are you questioning why I'm not contributing to the noise?
Well with your sole contribution to the game having been one word I was trying to get more content out of you.
Immediately after my first post? Has everyone even posted?
No, drmy hadn't but the point is that popping in to just say "hey" is active lurking, which is scummier than just not having posted yet.
Bullshit it's active lurking. Not every post devoid of content falls under that heading.
Ythan wrote:
I don't think there is much to glean from the setup at this point, all we know is that we have VV or VVVV (and either way, we have at least 1 Vigilante).
Anyone with any role other than vig knows more than that.
And of these people who are not Vigs (or VTs), who is going to talk about it? You're left with power roles and mafia. Neither wants to be outed, so revealing more knowledge of the setup is dumb no matter how you look at it.

So whatever setup info anyone has aside from knowing that it's VV or VVVV, they aren't going to tell anyone else about it.
I was not talking about gleaning information through discussion. I said originally that I was looking over setup information before looking over the smaller amount of information in the thread thus far. You then quoted me to say that there was little or nothing to glean, for no reason I can imagine.
Ythan wrote:
Ythan wrote:Al, provide a reason for your vote on me.
I eenie meenie miney moed.
Doesn't match up.
I close my eyes and randomly point at the player list.
You sure are dodgy about the simplest possible question in the game.
If you can tell me what we have to gain from setup analysis right now, be my guest. Also, I find it funny how you're voting me for being inquisitive "but not useful" when, as you pointed out, some people hadn't even posted yet. What makes me scummier? If your answer resembles "active lurking" then head back to the beginning of this post.
But you were
actually
active lurking. That's different from
not
active lurking, so if you're trying to call me a hypocrite then that will have to wait.
[quote='Ythan"]Dr, you're scum. Your hop onto Net is disingenuous and your demand that he provide meta to dispute it as well. Beef, how can you suspect just me OR Net if the basis of your suspicion is that we're both scum?
And yet, you have no problem with ekiM's vote. Why?[/quote]Is there supposed to be some contradiction here?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Ythan »

Alduskkel wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:No, drmy hadn't but the point is that popping in to just say "hey" is active lurking, which is scummier than just not having posted yet.
Bullshit it's active lurking. Not every post devoid of content falls under that heading.
So, what does posting "Hey." accomplish? Tell me that.
It allows me to egosearch the thread so I can check back in as well as confirming my presence.
Ythan wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:And of these people who are not Vigs (or VTs), who is going to talk about it? You're left with power roles and mafia. Neither wants to be outed, so revealing more knowledge of the setup is dumb no matter how you look at it.

So whatever setup info anyone has aside from knowing that it's VV or VVVV, they aren't going to tell anyone else about it.
I was not talking about gleaning information through discussion. I said originally that I was looking over setup information before looking over the smaller amount of information in the thread thus far. You then quoted me to say that there was little or nothing to glean, for no reason I can imagine.
Just stating a fact. We now know it's VV or VVVV. What does that tell us? Not much, we know there's a Vigilante and that's pretty much all we know.
Then why did you question my consideration of the setup in the first place?
Ythan wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:I close my eyes and randomly point at the player list.
You sure are dodgy about the simplest possible question in the game.
I just answered.
And you lied.
Ythan wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:Also, I find it funny how you're voting me for being inquisitive "but not useful" when, as you pointed out, some people hadn't even posted yet. What makes me scummier? If your answer resembles "active lurking" then head back to the beginning of this post.
But you were
actually
active lurking. That's different from
not
active lurking, so if you're trying to call me a hypocrite then that will have to wait.
Alright. I accused you of active lurking. You're accusing me of active lurking. See a problem? Plus, your one-word post was way more empty than anything I've posted.

That's not to say you're active lurking now, but, at the time, you were.
You foolish fool. Do you just not know what active lurking is?
Ythan wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:
Ythan wrote:Dr, you're scum. Your hop onto Net is disingenuous and your demand that he provide meta to dispute it as well.
And yet, you have no problem with ekiM's vote. Why?
Is there supposed to be some contradiction here?
Yeah. What's the difference between drmy and ekiM's votes?[/quote]Well I said that Dr's was disingenuous. It's still in the quote pyramid actually.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Ythan »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Why am I scummy? And ythan, I like meta reading people
That's fine. I called your in-thread request for it disingenuous.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

Beefster wrote:
Ythan wrote:Beef, how can you suspect just me OR Net if the basis of your suspicion is that we're both scum?
Not true. It was purely speculation. I find you both suspicious from a few actions, but don't really have much of a case- thus an FoS.
A few actions. That description does not seem to match.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

Then you don't believe me. What am I supposed to freak out about it or try to prove to you what I was thinking? No. I was speculating on the setup and thinking about the one kill.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

I just said what I was trying to gain in the post that you quoted.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

Knowing how players in this game would act as a vigilante, a role whose actions are immediately apparent if successful, would aid in my speculation. I was trying to narrow it down but in this complicated setup that really won't be fruitful for some time.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Alduskkel wrote:No. What makes you say that?
The reason you gave for voting me is a lie. Had i not said that very plainly?
Forgive me, but here's a quick wiki definition:
A subset of lurking is the so-called "active lurking", where a player posts in the thread but without making any contribution to the progress of the game.
Posting "Hey." sounds like it fits.
So you
were
active lurking. And I dropped one post for my egosearch before I settled down to business. Not the same.
Okay. What makes it disingenuous?
It does not. Read. As genuine. Next.
Narrow what down?
Really, do you not see how what roles may be in the game might narrow down what roles are in the game?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #101 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Ythan »

Exactly. That's what I call active lurking. Asking that question indicates that he was paying no attention to exactly what he was pretending to want to know.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Ythan »

Alduskkel wrote:Secondly, how was I even active lurking before? Asking questions does progress the game.
At least
as much as random voting.
Have I not been clear that I found your feigned inquiries disingenuous?
:roll: Elaborate. It's disingenuous because it doesn't read as genuine? Lame.
Are you some kind of maroon. I think you're lying. How much clearer can I make that for you.
So. What was the point of that question, hmm?
It is literally as if you are unable to read because I find myself faced with the exact same questions I have already answered for you numerous times.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

The Fonz wrote:Ythan, please answer the question on everyone's lips, which is to explain why you suggested asking everyone if they liked vigging N0 in the first place. What were you trying to achieve?
I have answered this. I was speculating on my own about the nature of the setup. It was unwise for me to ask that question but it did not occur to me at the time.
Alduskkel wrote:And what makes you think that they're disingenuous?
This is a dumb question. You are either being intentionally obtuse or you are just obtuse. I don't trust your inquiry because I don't trust your inquiry. It's how it reads to me. I will not attempt to further break this down.
How about you actually elaborate like I asked?
Yep.
More question dodging.
Incorrect, and this is a poor attempt at painting it so. I have answered each question you have asked. In some cases I answered before you even did so, for the nth time anyway.
Netlava wrote:The way I interpreted the question, it was more of a question of whether or not there is an SK in this game. In which case, the lack of 2 kills on N0 means it is less likely for there to be an SK than before. Either way, it should become more apparent after another night, I would think.
This is correct. The most useful point in speculating about night kills, as a townie, is the consideration of whether or not there might be a serial killer present.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #115 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Ythan »

The Fonz wrote:'I was speculating' is not an answer to that question. What did you think the benefits for town were of this kind of speculation? What were you hoping to achieve?
I've answered the question. I was speculating. Repeating yourself isn't going to make me change my answer.
yabbaguy wrote:@Ythan: Why did you phrase the question in question as "would it be acceptable to ask..." instead of asking the question outright?

Why is explaining a random vote as eenie-meenie-minie-moe not a reason, no less dodging?
Because I was uncertain of the impact it might have. And his explanation is simply a lie. His explanation of it is very shifty and I can see no good reason not to answer such a simple question properly.
Alduskkel wrote:That's equivalent to saying I'm scummy because I'm scummy.
If you want to just drop this one off without explaining it then go on ahead.
Obviously not an elaboration.
I would have repeated what I said in the immediately preceding quote if I didn't overestimate your short term memory.
Hardly. I often have to repeat my questions to you -- such as the above 2, among others.
No, you just disregard my answers because you want to keep this going. Or you're dumb. I don't have enough experience with you as a player to say.
And let me be clear when I say that posting "Hey." and then not contributing at all is scummy.
This is a pathetic attempt at an accusation. Maybe I don't need so much experience with you.

Fixed quote tag. ~~NS
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #117 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Ythan »

I have
directly
referred back to such instances on at least one occasion. I'm not going to keep spoonfeeding you because you can't bother read through the five page thread.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #119 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Ythan »

How on Earth could I have something to hide? I'm just not babying you because I hate when players like you need everything spoonfed to them five times in a row. So you can use those page browsing buttons on the bottom and read the game you're playing in for yourself.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #123 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Ythan »

I was uncertain, which is why I asked. I had a hunch it might not be ideal so instead of coming out and asking I did that.

PREVIEW Beef, if someone else wants to baby him then that's their business.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #125 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Ythan »

This isn't an issue of pride it's an issue of the same stupid anti-town behavior I see all the time when people can't read a thread to answer their own damn questions.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #127 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by Ythan »

It is you who is making it a big issue by asking me to repeat myself instead of reading for the information you're making a pretense of wanting to know. If you actually want to know you'd be scrolling up to read it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #129 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

I did not say he is disingenuous being he's not being genuine, actually. And if you want me to flip out over the fact that I asked an anti-town question, I'm not going to. I acknowledge that it was a mistake. I don't know what you hope to gain by continuing to harp on it. That situation is over, it's not going to develop any further.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #131 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

It is a real shame that that isn't what you said I said.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #132 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Are you so great a fool as to conflate gut with tautology?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #134 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ugh. Spoonfeed mode. It, what you quoted, is not what you, Alduskkel, said that I, Ythan, said, tautology.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #136 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

You foolish fool. How many times do I have to say gut. Gut gut gut. Gut gut. Intestines bowels. Sphincter.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #138 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Ythan »

Then mope about it or move on? I don't need to explain myself further. If you don't like it then you can vote. That's that.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #144 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

The Fonz wrote:blah blah
Semi-open setup means that I don't know what the setup is but I can figure it out, to an extent. I want to know as much as possible. I was speculating in the literal sense. In my head. There is no why. It's what I was doing.
Zajnet wrote:The Fonz has a solid point there, Ythan. What were you hoping to accomplish with your question?
Nice contribution.
yabbaguy wrote:I'll stack Ythan's meta of being noticeably more bitter and hostile as scum on top of the laundry list of everything else stated.
Posting a single game where I act this way as scum is a poor attempt to use meta when I do act exactly the same way as town. All you're doing is showing I act a certain way, a certain way everyone knows I act. Not really how to use meta.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #146 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

Considering that he bothered to attempt to differentiate my scum play from my town play he can't get off the hook by saying he just doesn't know one.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #150 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hey yabba no part of that case on me makes sense in a "Ythan is scum and here's why" sense.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #156 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Ythan »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Ythan, are you scum?
I'm town. This is a stupid question. Ask one that isn't stupid please.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #158 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Ythan »

I have trouble with ending pointless discussions on my own. Why are you still asking irrelevant questions instead of ones that might contribute to something useful? If you think that last question had some purpose other than keeping your post count up, please enlighten me.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #160 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

Did you actually see what "babying" I did?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #162 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Ythan »

Are you asking me to rank every player in order from least to most scummy?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #164 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

I do mind. I am not going to list who I find least suspicious. Those who I find most suspicious I have invariably attacked in the now seven-page thread.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #168 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Ythan »

Yab I believe that Dr's request for my suspects was an attempt to appear active. However, I'll give you a top scummies list.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #169 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

Al, then dr.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #171 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

I find it suspect that in your four posts you have answered no questions that I have not answered, and that if you think I haven't done so satisfactorily you have not followed up yourself. Blatantly hopping onto my wagon with no proper justification.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #172 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

you have asked*
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #175 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

Unless you can make some meager attempt to show where I'm hiding something you're blowing smoke. Despite all the outlandish obfuscation in this thread I have seen no attempt to explain how I'm actually hiding anything. It's on the verge of getting pathetic.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #182 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

One, no. I had already posted the answers to his inane questions. That more or less invalidates the next few lines. However, two, even if it didn't, your leap to "hiding something" verges on stupid. You already have a conclusion you like and you're making a wild leap from what evidence you have (although, see point one) to that conclusion. As for your discomfort about my response to his "random" vote, that is almost LESS than ZERO percent relevant somehow. Are you just looking for filler to stretch the post out or do you think that actually helps your case?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #206 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

Dry-fit wrote:
Ythan wrote:I find it suspect that in your four posts you have answered no questions that I have not answered, and that if you think I haven't done so satisfactorily you have not followed up yourself. Blatantly hopping onto my wagon with no proper justification.
You can't tell me what answers I should be satisfied with.
Does this mean anything or are you just griping?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Ok gere goes my thoughts on what has happened lately.
Dry is lurking and being unuseful.
My opinion on beef is that he is dumb and VI'ish
I think the vote count has it right, Ythan and Net are pretty scummy
I think no one should be lynched untill we hear more from Dry Ald and Ekim
Are you actually in this game or are you just reading along?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:yep
I'm going to call bullshit on you actually following it up. Easy active lurking.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #235 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Ythan »

Prox. I asked Al to provide a reason for his vote because votes should always be accompanied by something. Yes, even in RVS. After that I continued because his response was a lie. I already said why I asked the vig question but thanks for asking again. I didn't vote Dr because I was already voting Al. For the umpteenth fucking time I asked the vig question because I was thinking about the setup. If you call it backtracking when I realized the mistake then I wouldn't care because it's in the past and can't be changed. If you were just reading my posts about Dr then I'm not going to repeat why I found him scummy for you, you JUST read it yourself.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #238 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

He said that he did eenie meenie whatever. When that didn't work he said he closed his eyes and pointed. Both of these contradict each other, apart from being wrong. He just made up reasons afterward when it would be incredibly simple to give whatever random reason he used.

If a large percent of respondents would hold fire on N0 as vigs, or vice versa, it would be indicative of whether there was a vig in a game with only one kill N0.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #239 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

"Both of these contradict each other, apart from being wrong."

I mean to say, it's pretty clear that he did not actually do one of these things.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #241 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Awesome. That's what I'm talking about.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #245 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Ythan »

Didn't we already get past how I made a mistake and don't care anymore. If you think that's why then keep it in mind when you cast a vote. End of story.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #247 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:28 am

Post by Ythan »

I saw a dead one-shot. I am fairly certain that this leaves uncertain whether there is a vigilante or there are two. What point are you actually approaching, your attack seems now solely to be that I didn't read and I see no connection to a useful accusation.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #250 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Ythan »

I think it obvious enough that I had read the flip. It's the reason that I asked specifically about vigilantes. As for your comparison to of me to Net, I hardly see the relevance or value of a connection based on my lack surety to his poor reading skills. Apples and oranges.

As for your second post; how many times do I have to repeat this. If you think it's just an excuse then stop obsessing and move on to something else. If you want you vote me over it then do so, but I can't imagine what new information you think you're going to procure by repeating it until you're blue in the face.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #252 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Ythan »

It was a mistake in one post. Your "can't get the story straight" angle shows that I made a mistake in that post. The rest of my oeuvre is more consistent. What I am not finding consistent is your line of inquiry with any goal that I can envision for you.

As for your generous helping along of Prox with his consideration, do you actually imagine that Al was telling the truth? After the lead up to the post where he eventually explained his vote as quoted in your post?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #254 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Ythan »

If I am not mistaken it was posted quite a bit after the incident, long since I had moved on from the brief mistaken curiosity and long since I had grown tired of the disappointing direction that nearly this entire thread has taken.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #256 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Ythan »

For the umpteenth time; okay, vote me. Then get on with it. We're on page eleven. I'm not going to elaborate my defense because there is nothing to elaborate. I can either wait for you to stop caring or make something up. I'll do the former. If you really want I'll keep reiterating this, but nothing new.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #259 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Ythan »

I'm not bullying, haranguing, or pressuring you to do anything. I don't know why you're acting like a victim here. I don't know why you're acting like I'm obstructing anything, either. The only possibility I can see is that you are so sure I'm lying that you will consider me to be 'obstructing' your investigation as long as I don't spill my guts about secretly being scum.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #261 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Ythan »

You foolish fool. There is no line of investigation. You just keep saying "Nope you're lying." Be dissatisfied with my explanation. I care just short of nothing. Cast a vote and hope to see me lynched. If you have an actual question, something that ends in a ? that I can give you a response to, do so, otherwise quit griping.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #263 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Ythan »

Every scummy thing or the one question I never even asked and the time I said a vig instead of one or two vigs? And don't act like I'm curtailing discussion when you won't even ask a proper question for me to answer.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #266 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Ythan »

I think you might be right about the anti-town nature of that particular discussion, if it's the one I think it is.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #268 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Ythan »

I said I was speculating. Trying to work out if there is a vig is speculation. I was clarifying, not changing my answer. The extent to which I have needed to make clear the already incalculably clear in this thread is literally dumbfounding.

And I don't know what caused the mistake. It was minor and a long time ago and I don't keep track of things that I
didn't notice myself doing
. You're really reaching with that one.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #270 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Ythan »

Are you seriously this dense? Who notices a mistake that they make in the process of making it. What is that. Honestly.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #272 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Ythan »

I'm sure I did but I don't keep track of or take notes on the writing process behind everyone one of my posts so I can waste time answering these sorts of questions later. I also don't see how you missed my previous sentiment and think that realizing a mistake
after
the fact somehow gives you an edge on remembering what you were thinking in the past. And no, I wasn't asking what people would do as vigs when I asked if they'd like to answer. You can say a is b until you're blue in the face but it won't go anywhere an I'm not going to help you pound a square peg into a round hole.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #274 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Ythan »

Which is?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #276 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Ythan »

Where is focus due.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #288 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Ythan »

I have no further response to Fonz. His latest post seems to be of nothing more than reprimands for my earlier play, which is less than necessary.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #290 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Ythan »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Sorry everyone, my house got hit by lightening, and I just got a new computer today.
I missed.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #308 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Ythan »

Are you asking why you'd lie about a random vote as if it's preposterous for a player to do that? If not then word your question better.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #338 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 am

Post by Ythan »

Prox wrote:I think talking about those things would constitute as rolefishing, and help the mafia. Do you disagree?

Because, really, can't you guess why scum might "randomly" vote a player on the Day after N0?

The case on Al isn't currently strong enough to get him lynched today. And there's more than one scum. I'd rather have a known scum alive N1 than an unknown one; this game has a vig in it.
"Hey I'm not going to ask you these questions because I think you're a PR and I don't want the mafia to know." Is this as daft as I'm making it out to be or am I just misreading?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #339 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Ythan »

Alduskkel wrote:No, it doesn't. If I was the Mafia Spy I could be voting Ythan to indicate that he was Vanilla.
Even having a spy in the game is, if I recall, a 1/32 chance?

Also, reading more I don't know what to make of Prox. If he was really trying to be secretive why would he be going on and on about thinking I have a power? And on and on and on.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #340 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 am

Post by Ythan »

Alduskkel wrote:Hey Ythan, you questioned my random vote on you because I didn't post a reason. Why didn't you question The Fonz, too? He did it in post 29.
I chose one player. You. When you botched your response I stuck with it.

Prox, spy speculation is farfetched. Especially when we know we have at least two Vs. Is it even possible? Checking.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #341 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:09 am

Post by Ythan »

Had the letter system backwards. Still possible, still far fetched.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #347 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Ythan »

Well Prox, what exactly was your reasoning for that role business with me?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #349 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Ythan »

Are you referring to 344?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #351 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Ythan »

When he refuses to explain it satisfactorily it becomes a big deal. Also please learn the not so subtle differences between high volume and spam. It will make you look like you're not misrepresenting people in the future.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #360 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Ythan »

yabbaguy wrote:And high volume still sucks if people are content to be in a hidey hole the [w]hole game.
Not my fault. That's always the problem with lurkers.
Prox wrote:Sigh.

Can we focus on the whole scumhunting thing now?
Scummy. Everyone posting is attempting to find scum (or lying if they are scum).
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #397 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Ythan »

Zajnet wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Sorry everyone, my house got hit by lightening, and I just got a new computer today.
Seems legitimate. Who would lie about something like that?
SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO LURK. Was this a serious question?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Prox wrote:Sigh.

Can we focus on the whole scumhunting thing now?
Scummy. Everyone posting is attempting to find scum (or lying if they are scum).
Unvote
Vote: Ythan

either you are just scimming the thread or you don't want people to start really scum hunting. Yes of course we all want to know who the scum is, but not everyone is doing so, not even you.
You're a fucking dumbass, no offense.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #400 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Ythan »

Not to dr I couldn't.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #402 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Ythan »

Scum pretended to scumhunt in the first mafia game ever. It is one of the most integral behaviors in the game. If this is news to anyone then go back to newbies please.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #404 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

Personal, no. Entirely based on the post to which it was a response. And come on, I said no offense.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #406 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

There's a good way to keep me from calling you a dumbass. Don't make posts like that one.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #407 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Ythan »

How about this. Back up the post. Explain how it's valid. Even better, do so with the vote. At this point in the game it is an incredibly weak one.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #410 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

Oh look the mod doesn't like whining. How about the game then, dr and his white knight?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #416 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Ythan »

Net why do you look so much like you're just wagoning?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #418 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Ythan »

I can put him at -1.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #422 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Ythan »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Yes this is what good scum do, but bad scum like yourself just question why everyone is scum hunting, because you are scared of being caught.
Unvote
Vote: Dry
So fucking weak.
Zajnet wrote:(but I'm not)...
Oh good then.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #424 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Ythan »

Before a claim, dr? Please try harder.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #427 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Ythan »

That's anti-town. There are proper ways to deal with claims, even ones you don't believe.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #430 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Ythan »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:incase all scum isnt already voting him,
I dont want a hammer before claim.
Do I need to explain why
this
is disingenuous?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #432 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Ythan »

It's exactly the opposite of what you were saying a mere moment before.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #487 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hey. I've been having connectivity problems but I think things are looking up.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #490 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

Beef is better than nothing. With eleven hours I'll hammer. It's not like anything else is going to happen. May as well just do it now?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #492 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's worthwhile for him to claim if he has the opportunity.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #501 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Ythan »

Oh hey, look at that. Bah go town.